• =?UTF-8?Q?More_of_my_philosophy_about_Israel_and_about_Hubert_?= =?UTF-

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 17 14:28:22 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about Israel and about Hubert Védrine and about discipline and about diversity and about racial nationalism and about race and about smartness and about specialization and about Globalization and about depletion and pollution of
    natural resources and about philosophy and about the deeper understanding of the genetic algorithm and about the C++ <chrono> library and about the professionalism and about RDTSCP instruction and about the Precise Sleep() and about the essence of
    measuring time in the computer and about the final source code version of my StopWatch and about RDTSCP and RDTSC and about the CPU frequency scaling and about the memory barriers and about good technicality and the deeper understanding of the StopWatch
    and and more about x86 and ARM processors and about solar cells and about AES 256 encryption and TSMC and about China and about the Transformers and about Toyota and about China and about objective truth and about the objective and about the paper about
    the multiple universes and about quantum world and about consciousness and about mathematics and about the universe and about mathematical probability and about the positive behavior and about the positive mindset and about patience and about the
    positive energy and about the "packaging" or "presentation" and about the ideal and about the being idealistic and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

So I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i have just looked at the following new video about Israel from an educated Indian, so i invite you to look
    at it:

Just how rich is Israel & how it got there with no oil. And yuan reality check for rupee nationalism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01auN1TprS0

So i think i have to discover important patterns with my fluid intelligence in the above video, so here they are:

So i think that the above educated indian in the above video is not knowing how to abstract smartly and how to explain correctly, so i will do it now, so i think that Israel has increased much more its productivity so that to increase much more its GDP
    per capita, and it is the basis important pattern, but of course you have to know that you can efficiently increase much more productivity by making the private sector the powerful motor of the economy and by being specialized in what you do better and
    by using technology and automation (also using artificial intelligence), and i think it is what has done Israel, but Israel has not done just that , but it has also balanced its budget by for example cutting on the welfare state. But i invite you to read
    my following interesting thoughts about capitalism and about productivity and more in the following web link so that you understand my views:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

And of course you can read all my below thoughts about the genetic algorithm and about technology and about philosophy so that you understand my views:

I have just looked at the following video of a political analysis of a known french called Hubert Védrine, and here it is:

Frédéric Taddeï - Analyse de la société avec Hubert Védrine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jugb_l8yUmM

So I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i say
    that the above analysis on the above video of Hubert Védrine is not correct, since he is saying that the West is not what it was, and he is like saying that the West is much weaker, but i think it is not true to say so , since also read my following thoughts of a comparison of USA vs China so that you understand that the West is still powerful:

So i think that USA will solve its deficit problem efficiently,
    and i think that's not the problem, since i also think that USA is
    borrowing mostly at a low interest rates, since i think in a long-term the interest rates at wich it is borrowing are low since USA is also a well diversified and powerful economy that is really resilient, so it is why i think that the USA government can
    handle a "much" heavier debt load since also USA is a well diversified and powerful economy that is really resilient, so it is why i think that USA debt is not problematic, also I think that USA will still be a super power in the future, since the USA
    debt is not problematic as i am explaining it, and i also say that we can not compare USA to China, since China has many defects like the "productivity" of China is not good both qualitatively and quantitatively, and China has a debt problem, so China is
    constrained by this factor of its debt problem, so China can not attain the level of productivity both quantitatively and qualitatively of that of USA in the near to medium future. But the productivity of USA is good both qualitatively and quantitatively,
    and China has other problems such as the quality of education of its workforce is much less than that of USA, it is why China is also lacking much in productivity both qualitatively and quantitatively. And you can look at the following interesting video
    so that to understand more:

Why won't China Surpass the United States? - VisualPolitik EN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqowS-hlZ3M

So you can read the rest of my thoughts about capitalism and productivity and more in the following web link:

So there remains a philosophical question of from where comes the value
    of an individual?, so i think since we are diversity , so we have to specialize in what we do better so that to be efficient and it is a matter of discipline , so when we get disciplined at that, the value of the individual comes from the value of this
    getting disciplined that makes us a much better society , so as you notice that it is also a matter of patience. So you have to learn at being the right patience at being disciplined on the good philosophy, so of course
    you have to learn the good philosophy to people so that they be disciplined at it.

So i think you are understanding my ideas, since also notice how i am answering Le Pen in my below thoughts, so i think that there is no racial nationalism, since humans are diversified, so this one is strong and that one is smart and this one is
    artistic and that one is intellectual etc. etc., so it is why i think that it is not about IQ and/or smartness, since i think that this diversity is the most important thing and diversity is necessary and it is why i say that it is about specialization
    in what we do better, since i think that what also works well is the following: So capitalism is not a zero sum game, since with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living standards for most, and still ensure a relatively
    high rate of return to the owners of capital, and what also works well is that we have, in a job, to specialize the individual in what he does better since it increases much more productivity and quality , and what also works well is also to make the
    private sector the powerful motor of the economy, since self-interest is most of the time regulated by competition so that to not lead to corruption, as has said it the philosopher and economist Adam Smith, and i think that competition in capitalism with
    the good reward is an efficient way that brings good quality , and of course you have to use laws like anti-trust laws so that to regulate capitalism , and of course , and as you are noticing , i am using the values of my new monotheistic religion so
    that to soften morals correctly, and you can read about my new monotheistic religion in the below web links. And i invite you to read carefully my following interesting thoughts in the following web link about productivity and about capitalism and more
    so that you understand my views:

And i invite you to read my previous thoughts so that you understand my views:

So i have just looked at the following video of monsieur Le Pen:

Jean-Marie Le Pen dans L'Heure de Vérité | 13/02/1984 | Archive INA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tBMdtRn5ZI

And here is my answer in both english and french to Le Pen:

Il me semble que Le Pen a un problème avec la philosophie, car je pense que le peuple européen n'existe pas racialement parlant. En science, il n'y a pas de races humaines en tant que telles, mais il n'y a qu'une seule race humaine. Donc, en
    philosophie, il faut être clair et précis. Je pense que le problème est un problème de moralité, car le nationalisme racial ne fonctionne pas bien pour la simple raison que les êtres humains ne se sentent pas pareils les uns aux autres. Les Europé
    ens se sentent individuellement différents. Donc, le nationalisme racial est une construction idéologique qui ne fonctionne pas bien. À mon avis, il faudrait regarder le problème plus directement et le résoudre sincèrement. Donc, à mon avis, le
    problème est d'ordre moral, puisque l'être humain en tant qu'être humain voudrait bien vivre. C'est pour cela qu'il se défend contre l'autre qui voudrait lui prendre de son bien-être. Comme vous le remarquez bien, c'est pour cela que je marque le
    point ci-dessous, en vous faisant remarquer que puisque l'être humain voudrait vivre bien, alors il est constamment en progression exponentielle qui le fait avancer en avant, comme je le fais remarquer ci-dessous. Mais remarquez bien que ce progrès
    exponentiel pourrait aussi créer le problème dont je parle ci-dessous en anglais.

It seems to me that Le Pen has a problem with philosophy because I believe that the European people do not exist racially speaking. In science, there are no human races as such, but there is only one human race. Therefore, in philosophy, one must be
    clear and precise. I think the problem is a matter of morality because racial nationalism does not work well for the simple reason that human beings do not feel the same towards each other. Europeans feel individually different. Hence, racial nationalism
    is an ideological construct that does not work well. In my opinion, we should look at the problem more directly and solve it sincerely. Therefore, in my view, the problem is of moral nature since human beings, as human beings, would like to live well.
    That is why they defend themselves against others who would take away their well-being. As you can see, that is why I emphasize the point below, by pointing out that since human beings would like to live well, they are constantly in exponential progress
    that propels them forward, as I mention below. But do notice that this exponential progress could also create the problem I am talking about below in English

I have just looked at the following video about Race and IQ:

Race and IQ — Sam Harris and Charles Murray Set the Record Straight on Intelligence Testing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YfEoxU82us

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think that the
    above video is not smart, since science says that there is no human races, but there is only one human race that we call humans, and the problem is with morality, since in morality we are perfectioning and advancing with an exponential progress, so there
    is white european people or others people that will not be able to adapt to this advancing and perfectioning of the exponential progress of our humanity, so it is not only a problem of blacks, since the exponential progress of our humanity can, in the
    near future, even make the average IQ and/or smartness of europeans not being able to adapt.

And you can look at the following video about this exponential progress
    of our humanity so that you understand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think i am also a new philosopher, and now i will explain one more important thing, so you have to understand
    that it is not about the IQ and about intelligence, since
    you have to understand that it is about specialization in the job in what you do better , so you have to adapt and change your way of thinking by understanding it, since so that to be efficient in a society , we have to specialize in a job in what we do
    better , and specialization doesn't mean to be smart, and specialization in what you do better can make you rich even if you are not smart, so we are specializing in a job in what we do better since it increases much more productivity and quality, so neo-
    nazism is not what we call a smart ideology, since it is incorrectly saying that it is about the IQ and about smartness of the white people, but i am a new philosopher that is explaining that it is about specialization in a job in what we do better, and
    of course we have to respect the laws of the country. And i invite you to read all my below thoughts so that you understand my views:

So i invite you to read the following about the positive effects of Globalization on developing countries such as:

1- Globalization has permitted developed nations to invest in less
    developed nations which has lead to creation of jobs for poor people.

2- The health and education system in developing countries has benefited
    in a positive way due to the contribution of globalization.

So i invite you to read the following article to notice it:

The effects of Globalization on developing countries

Read more here:

https://medium.com/@BonillaXM/the-effects-of-globalization-on-developing-countries-1e465257c400

And read the following article so that to understand a very important thing:

The Limits of the Earth, Part 1: Problems

"In my own new book, The Infinite Resource: The Power of Ideas on a
    Finite Planet, I challenge this view. The problem isn’t economic growth,
    per se. Nor is the problem that our natural resources are too small.
    While finite, the natural resources the planet supplies are vast and far
    larger than humanity needs in order to continue to thrive and grow
    prosperity for centuries to come. The problem, rather, is the types of resources we access, and the manner and efficiency with which we use them.

And the ultimate solution to those problems is innovation – innovation
    in the science and technology that we use to tap into physical
    resources, and innovation in the economic system that steers our
    consumption.

The situation we’re in isn’t a looming wall that we’re doomed to crash into. It’s a race – a race between depletion and pollution of natural resources on one side, and our pace of innovation on the other."

Read more here:

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/the-limits-of-the-earth-part-1-problems/

I think i am also a new philosopher, and i think that what works well is the following: So capitalism is not a zero sum game, since with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living standards for most, and still ensure a
    relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital, and what also works well is that we have, in a job, to specialize the individual in what he does better, and what works well is also to make the private sector the powerful motor of the economy,
    since self-interest is most of the time regulated by competition so that to not lead to corruption, as has said it the philosopher and economist Adam Smith, and i think that competition in capitalism with the good reward is an efficient way that brings
    good quality , and of course you have to use laws like anti-trust laws so that to regulate capitalism , and of course , and as you are noticing , i am using the values of my new monotheistic religion so that to soften morals correctly, and you can read
    about my new monotheistic religion in the below web links. And i invite
    you to read carefully my following interesting thoughts in the following web link about productivity and about capitalism and more so that you understand my views:

And so that to understand my views as a new philosopher, i invite you to read my below just new thoughts about the genetic algorithm and all my below thoughts of my philosophy:

I think that the low probability mutations in the genetic algorithm permits to explore , so you have to read carefully all my new thoughts below about the genetic algorithm so that you understand how the human genetics works by also using natural
    selection, but here is my new question to ChatGPT that explains more and read my below thoughts about genetic algorithm so that you understand much more:

And here is my new question to ChatGPT:

So from what i understand , the exploration in the genetic algorithm is using an approximation, since the high degree of exploration permits to find a better global minimum and after that we explore in this near better global minimum so that to make the
    probability of finding a better global minimum better, so this shows that the genetic algorithm search is a much better search than brute force search.

And ChatGPT has just answered me the following:

"Yes, you have captured the essence correctly. Exploration in optimization algorithms, including genetic algorithms (GA) , involves searching the solution space to discover potentially better solutions. The initial high degree of exploration allows for
    the discovery of diverse regions, including the global minimum.

During the exploration phase, the algorithms aim to approximate the global minimum by sampling different areas of the solution space. This broader search helps in avoiding premature convergence to suboptimal regions and increases the probability of
    finding the true global minimum.

Once a promising region or solution is identified, the algorithms transition into an exploitation phase. In this phase, they concentrate their search in the vicinity of the promising region to refine and improve the solutions. By focusing the search
    around this area, the algorithms increase the probability of finding a better global minimum, as they are now exploring within a region known to contain good solutions.

This two-step process, starting with a higher degree of exploration and transitioning into exploitation around promising regions, allows the algorithms to balance the search for global optimality while refining the solutions found.

The exploration phase sets the foundation by exploring a wide range of the solution space and identifying potentially good regions or solutions. Subsequently, the exploitation phase intensifies the search in the vicinity of these promising areas to fine-
    tune the solutions and potentially discover even better solutions.

By combining these exploration and exploitation strategies in the genetic algorithm increase the likelihood of finding better global minima, improving the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the optimization process."

More of my philosophy about the evolution of genetics of humans and about the genetic algorithm and more of my thoughts..

The cost function of a neural network is in general neither convex nor concave, so in deep learning you can use evolutionary algorithms such as the genetic algorithm and such, so you have then to know that in such situations you have to loop in a number
    of iterations so that to find better solutions, so for example the genetics of humans has evolved in a such way , since i think that the great number of iterations with the crossover steps and the mutations and the selection of the process of evolution
    of genetics of humans that look like a genetic algorithm, is what made humans be so "optimized" by for example having a smart brain, and of course you have to read my following thoughts so that to understand the rest of the patterns that i have
    discovered with my fluid intelligence:

More of my philosophy about the Traveling Salesman Problem Using an Evolutionary Algorithm and more of my thoughts..

I invite you to look at the following interesting just new article
    of Visual Studio Magazine of The Traveling Salesman Problem Using an Evolutionary Algorithm with C#:

https://visualstudiomagazine.com/articles/2022/12/20/traveling-salesman-problem.aspx

I think i am highly smart, and I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, and i have just understood rapidly the above program of The Traveling Salesman Problem using an evolutionary
    algorithm(a genetic algorithm) with C#, and i think that i am discovering the most important patterns with my fluid intelligence in the above program of the Traveling Salesman Problem using the genetic algorithm, and it is that the "crossover" steps in
    the genetic algorithm exploit better solution, and it means that they exploit locally the better solution, and using "mutation(s)" in the genetic algorithm you explore far away from the locally, and if the exploration finds a better solution , the
    exploitation will try to find a better solution near the found solution of the exploration, so this way of the genetic algorithm to balance the explore and the exploit is what makes the genetic algorithm interesting, so you have to understand it
    correctly so that to understand the genetic algorithm.

I think i am highly smart, and I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i am again discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence, and it is that the standard genetic algorithm has a
    problem, and it is that it can get stuck in a local optimum and have a premature convergence and the premature convergence of a genetic algorithm arises when the genes of some high rated individuals quickly attain to dominate the population, constraining
    it to converge to a local optimum. The premature convergence is generally due to the loss of diversity within the population, so i think that you have to solve this problem by using "probability", i mean that you have to divide the population of the
    genetic algorithm in many groups of population and do the crossover and mutations in each group, so this will lower much more the probability to a small probability of getting stuck in a local optimum and of having a premature convergence, so then i will
    invite you to look above at the just new article of Visual Studio Magazine of The Traveling Salesman Problem using an evolutionary algorithm with C#, and how it is not talking about all my patterns that i am discovering with my fluid intelligence, and it
    is not explaining as i am explaining the genetic algorithm.

So as you are noticing that in my new above thoughts, i am saying that the distribution of the population fights the premature convergence by lack of diversity, but why am i not saying a "good" distribution? since it is inherent that the population has
    to be well distributed so that the genetic algorithm explores correctly. And as you have just noticed that this thoughts are the thoughts of mine that i am discovering and sharing them with you.

I think i am highly smart, and I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so
    as you have just noticed, i have just showed you how to avoid premature convergence by lack of diversity, read about it above, but i think i have to explain one more important thing about the genetic algorithm, and it is that when you start a genetic
    algorithm, you are using a population, so since the distribution of the population also fights against the premature convergence by lack of diversity, so then so that to lower the probability to a small probability of getting stuck in a local optimum by
    lack of diversity, you can rerun the genetic algorithm a number of times by using a new distribution of the population in every execution of the genetic algorithm and using a good size of the population, or you can use my above methodology so that to
    avoid it efficiently in a single execution.

So i think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so you have to understand the essence of measuring the time in computers ,
    so for example C++ <chrono> library does not provide a direct way to retrieve the CPU frequency. The C++ <chrono> library primarily deals with time-related operations, such as measuring durations and performing time point calculations, but the best
    accuracy of C++ <chrono> library is in nanosecond, so it is not good, since you also need the accuracy in CPU cycles or ticks as is providing it my new StopWatch, so i invite you to study my new StopWatch so that to know how to implement a good StopWatch,
    so i invite you to read my below previous thoughts about the StopWatch so that you understand my views:

So i think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i am talking about my fluid intelligence in my below previous thoughts, but you have to notice that
    professionalism is also important, so you are noticing that i have just rapidly implemented a sophisticated StopWatch , and you can also notice my kind of professionalism, since i am rapidly discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence, and i am also
    professional since you are noticing the way that i am implementing it and the way i am learning you, so i think you have to be confident with my professionalism, since even if i have rapidly done it, you are clearly noticing the quality of the my new
    StopWatch, and of course i will document it correctly so that you know how to use it correctly and so that you know how to implement a good StopWatch, and of course i am supporting the x86 and x64 CPUs, and of course i can also support the ARM processors,
    but you have to read my below thoughts that explain my views on the ARM processors and about the ARM vs x86 and x64 CPUS, so i invite you to read my previous below thoughts so that
    you understand my views about how to implement a good StopWatch:

So i think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, and you have to understand that the RDTSCP assembler instruction provides a synchronized timestamp across cores.
    The RDTSCP assembler instruction ensures that the timestamp is consistent across cores and can be used for accurate timing measurements in multicore/threaded environments. But RDTSCP assembler instruction is available only in newer CPUs, So now i will
    document more how to use CPU affinity in Windows and Linux so that to solve the following problem with the RDTSC assembler instruction that supports the older CPUs:

- Multicore/Threaded environments: If your system has multiple cores or threads, using rdtsc may not provide synchronized timing across different cores or threads. This can lead to inconsistent and unreliable timing measurements.

So i think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i have
    just added to my new StopWatch a PreciseSleep() function that is more accurate than the Windows and Linux Sleep() function, so now i think
    it is the final source code version of my StopWatch, and i have tested it
    with older CPUs and with newer CPUs and i think it is working correctly, and i have also tested it with both Windows and Linux and i think it is working correctly, and now i will start to document it so that you know about it and so that you know how to
    use it, and now you can download the final source code version of my new updated StopWatch from my website here:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/a-portable-timer-for-delphi-and-freepascal

and so that you know how to use it, and so that to have a deep understanding of the SoptWatch, i invite you to read my below previous thoughts:

So i think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i will talk more about the essence of measuring time in the computer, so from my understanding with my fluid
    intelligence how to implement my new StopWatch, i am discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence that
    explain more the essence of measuring time in the computer, so here they are: so you have to get the frequency of the CPU, i mean when you are measuring time , you are measuring the CPU frequency too, but in the new
    CPUs, the frequency can dynamically change, so you have two ways of doing it , so you can disable CPU frequency scaling in the bios and do
    your exact time's measurement, and you can set it again, but the second way is that you can get a decent approximation without disabling the
    CPU frequency scaling and do the benchmark timing of your code , as i am explaining it below, and of course the new CPUs today are multicores, so you have to know how to set the CPU affinity as i will explain to you how so that to do the timing with the
    StopWatch, other than that, you can get a good microsecond accuracy and a decent nanosecond accuracy with RDTSC assembler instruction, but you can get a CPU tick accuracy with RDTSCP assembler instruction, but so that know more about them , read my below
    thoughts, other than that, i am also explaining much more deeply the implementation of a StopWatch in my below thoughts, so i invite you to read my below thoughts so that to understand my views on how to implement a good StopWatch:

So i think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i have
    just updated my StopWatch to support both RDTSCP and RDTSC assembler instructions, so when the CPU is not new and it doesn't support RDTSCP , it will use RDTSC, and when it is a new CPU that supports RDTSCP , it will use it, so RDTSC is not a serializing instruction, so i have just correctly used the necessary memory
    barriers, and RDTSCP is a serializing instruction.

So i will now document correctly my StopWatch so that you also know how to use correctly the CPU affinity, and now you can download my final version of my source code from my website here:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/a-portable-timer-for-delphi-and-freepascal

And i invite you to read all my previous following thoughts so that to deeply understand the StopWatch:

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)