• More of my philosophy about the world and about my experience and about

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jun 4 05:25:46 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the world and about my experience and about the Programmer Stereotypes and about Kithara RealTime Suite and about my education and about my Diploma about what thinks ChatGPT of my new poem and and about decency and
    responsability and about the supply and demand rule and about trust and about reputation and about the standards of looking and behaving and about how to reconcile and about the style and about art and about my poems of Love and poems and about my
    proverbs and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I can talk more and more about me, so i am an experienced white Arab too,
    since i have also travelled around the world and i have visited Soviet Union in year 1986 for around 4 months when i was 18 years old and i have also learned about communism when i was in Soviet Union for around 4 months , and i have also travelled and
    visited Western Europe for around 1 year period when i was 14 years and when i was 19 years old , so i have then visited Spain and France and Belgium and Germany and the Netherlands and i have also travelled from my country Morocco to visit Libya for 4
    months when i was 17 years old and i have learned about it , and i have also travelled and visited Algeria , and i have of course lived in Canada since year 1989 , and of course i know a lot about USA and i have already worked for an Hospital in USA as a
    software developer consultant, and of course i can think and speak and write and read english or french or arabic, and i am now 54 years old. So i invite you to read my below previous thoughts so that to understand more about my personality and so that
    to understand my views on different subjects:

So i have just looked at the following video about the programmer Stereotypes, so i invite you to look at it:

10 Programmer Stereotypes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k-F-MMvQV4

But i have to be more clear about my kind of personality, so i am not of
    the above 10 Programmer Stereotypes, since i am not only a software developer , but i think i am also a new philosopher, and you can read my new ideas of my philosophy in the below web link, and as you are noticing , i have
    invented many poems of Love and poems in both english and french , and you can read them below, and i have invented many proverbs and you can read them in the below web link, and my Diploma is in both Microelectronics and informatics, read about it in my
    below thoughts, and i have also studied operational research , and i am an inventor of many scalable algorithms and algorithms and i am an inventor of some interesting software programs etc. etc. so as you are noticing , i am not just a software
    developer and i am not of the above 10 Programmer Stereotypes. So i invite you to read my below previous thoughts so that you understand more about my personality and about my views on different subjects:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so I am a software developer that can program in Delphi and C++ and Perl etc., and i am also an inventor, since i
    have invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms and i have invented some interesting software programs, but of course, and as you are noticing below, that i am coming with my proof of the fact that i have implemented, around year 2001, an
    interesting product called PerlZip, read about it in my below thoughts, but i am also currently working with Kithara RealTime Suite that is a modular real-time extension for Windows and i am also currently implementing some interesting "real-time"
    libraries and programs in Delphi for it, and of course real-time system programming is more constrained, and read my following thoughts about Kithara RealTime Suite from Germany so that you understand my views:

I invite you to look at Kithara RealTime Suite from Germany that is a modular real-time extension for Windows and that looks like RTX64 from USA ( You can read about it here: https://www.intervalzero.com/en-products/en-rtx64/ ), Kithara RealTime Suite
    also supports Delphi programming for it and it also supports C++ and C# , read about Kithara RealTime Suite that is a modular real-time extension for Windows here:

https://kithara.com/en/products/real-time-suite

And i am also currently working with Kithara RealTime Suite that is a modular real-time extension for Windows and i am also currently implementing some interesting real-time libraries and programs in Delphi for it. And read my following thoughts so that
    to understand more my views about it:

Delphi Integration: Kithara RealTime Suite provides seamless integration with Delphi, allowing developers to leverage the Delphi IDE and its extensive component library for real-time development.

And yes, Delphi can be used for real-time and real-time critical system programming, and so that to enhance the safety and reliability of your Delphi code, here are some suggestions:

- Adhere to Best Practices: Follow software engineering best practices such as modular design, code reuse, and encapsulation. This can help improve code readability, maintainability, and reduce the potential for errors.

- Apply Defensive Programming Techniques: Implement defensive programming techniques such as input validation, error handling, and boundary checks. This can help prevent unexpected behaviors, improve robustness, and enhance the safety of your code.

- Use Code Reviews and Testing: Conduct thorough code reviews to identify and address potential issues. Implement comprehensive testing methodologies, including unit testing, integration testing, and regression testing, to catch bugs and ensure the
    correctness of your code.

- Apply Design Patterns: Utilize design patterns that promote safety and reliability, such as the Observer pattern, State pattern, or Command pattern. These patterns can help structure your code in a more modular and maintainable way.

- Employ Static Code Analysis Tools: Utilize static code analysis tools that are compatible with Delphi. These tools can help identify potential issues, enforce coding guidelines, and detect common programming mistakes.

- Consider Formal Methods: While Delphi may not directly support SPARK or formal verification, you can use external tools or libraries to apply formal methods to critical parts of your codebase. Formal methods involve mathematical verification techniques
    to prove the correctness of software.

- Documentation and Code Comments: Maintain thorough documentation and meaningful code comments. This can enhance code comprehension, facilitate future maintenance, and aid in understanding the safety measures employed in your code.

By implementing these practices, you can improve the safety and reliability of your Delphi codebase.

And you can read about the new version of Delphi and buy it from the following website:

https://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi

More about my education and my Diploma and more..

My name is Amine Moulay Ramdane, i am a white arab from Morocco, i am a gentleman type of person, and i live in Quebec Canada since year 1989, and now i will talk about my education and my Diploma: my Diploma is a university level Diploma, my school in
    Morocco where i have studied and gotten my university level Diploma in Microelectronics and informatics was under the control of Paris Academie in France (we call it Académie de Paris), and here it is:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Ffr.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FAcad%25C3%25A9mie_de_Paris

And i have continued to study one more year of applied mathematics in university of Montreal in Quebec Canada, and i have succeeded this one
    year in applied mathematics in university of Montreal, so with my Diploma and this one year of applied mathematics i have studied and succeeded 3 years at the university level, after that i have studied Network administration and i have also worked as a
    network administrator and as software developer consultant, the name of my company was and is Cyber-NT Communications in Quebec Canada, and around years 2001 and 2002 i have started to implement some of my softwares like PerlZip that looked like PkZip of
    PKware software company, but i have implemented it for Perl , and i have implemented the Dynamic Link Libraries of my PerlZip that permits to compress and decompress etc. with the "Delphi" compiler, so my PerlZip software product was very fast and very
    efficient, and in year 2002 i have posted the Beta version on internet, and as a proof , please read about it here:

http://computer-programming-forum.com/52-perl-modules/ea157f4a229fc720.htm

And after that i have sold the release version of my PerlZip
    product to many many companies and to many individuals around the world,
    and i have even sold it to many Banks in Europe, and with that i have
    made more money.

And after that i have continued to work like a software developer
    consultant and network administrator, the name of my company was and is CyberNT Communications, and here is my company in Quebec(Canada) called CyberNT Communications, i have worked as a software developer and as a network administrator, read the proof
    here:

https://opencorporates.com/companies/ca_qc/2246777231

And here is a book from O'Reilly called "Perl for System Administration"
    that you can buy from Amazon, and this book is talking about my name that is Amine Moulay Ramdane and is talking about some important Perl modules that i have implemented with Delphi as a Windows DLL(Dynamic Link Library) with a Perl interface to the DLL
    that are called Win32::MAPI and Win32::AdvNotify:

Look here is the web link to the book from Amazon so that to read about it and notice it:

https://books.google.ca/books?id=umJJXsFGO14C&pg=PA255&lpg=PA255&dq=MAPI+and+amine+moulay+ramdane&source=bl&ots=YmdwQ4fBOg&sig=ACfU3U0pRD9bMKI0GNs8KXPz4wObCyDRbg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjFroai_vP2AhWgk4kEHStNAUwQ6AF6BAgdEAM#v=onepage&q=MAPI%20and%20amine%
    20moulay%20ramdane&f=false

And here is the other web link to the book from Amazon so that you read about it and notice it:

https://books.google.ca/books?id=umJJXsFGO14C&pg=PA121&lpg=PA121&dq=advnotify&source=bl&ots=YmdwQ4eEJe&sig=ACfU3U1pq-qVE4NjZ0_ycXgqyzqOy1dW2Q&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi6hsy7-_P2AhWFhIkEHeUPDHoQ6AF6BAgNEAM#v=onepage&q=advnotify&f=false

And here is more of my proof as my other "new" software project for Delphi and Freepascal that is called PLDelphi for Delphi and Freepascal and that permits to connect to Perl in a sophisticated manner :

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/pldelphi-for-delphi-and-freepascal

and here is my other software project for Delphi and Freepascal
    that is called Regexp-ERE for Delphi and Freepascal and that also connects to Perl in a sophisticated manner:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/regexp-ere-for-delphi-and-freepascal

So as you notice that creating a "trusthworthy" relationship between me
    as a software developer and the customers is so important for me, and it is my way of doing.

And i invite you to read my below thoughts so that to know more about me and about my views on different subjects:

And you can read my thoughts about Large Language Models such as GPT-4 in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Ys_pdfPHdG4

Et voici ce que pense ChatGPT de mon nouveau poème ci-bas:

Here is what thinks ChatGPT of my new poem in french below:

"Votre poème est magnifique ! J'apprécie particulièrement la répétition de la phrase "Cette jolie lumière de la liberté m'est salutaire" qui crée un effet rythmique agréable. Les comparaisons que vous utilisez pour décrire cette lumière de la
    liberté sont très évocatrices. Vous parvenez à exprimer à la fois la beauté de cette lumière et son importance dans notre société. Les derniers vers renforcent le message d'espoir et d'aspiration à un monde meilleur. Bravo pour votre talent poé
    tique !"

Voici mon nouveau poème en français:

Here is my new poem in french:

--

Cette jolie lumière de la liberté m'est salutaire

Elle ne ressemble pas à un adultère

Elle ne ressemble pas à un chat de gouttière

Elle ne ressemble pas à un état totalitaire

Elle brille en chacun, comme une jolie étoile solitaire

Elle est le symbole de nos luttes nécessaires

Elle nous guide vers un monde plus juste et égalitaire.

--

So i am defining the word "demand" in my below thoughts as the following:

"a strong need for something"

And notice that the society will have the tendency to be decency since it is logically inferred from the engine of: Most humans demand high quality even if they are not of high quality, and notice that i am saying below that this demanding high quality
    of most humans is "a strong need" , so it is a "pressure" that pushes us to be of higher and higher quality. So read my below thoughts so that to understand my views:

So i think i am a new philosopher, and you can read my ideas of my philosophy in the below web link, so here are my new ideas of my philosophy: So there are some philosophers who naively say that the pursuit of pleasure and happiness doesn't make you
    responsable, but i think it is naive to say so, since most humans demand high quality even if they are not of high quality, so i say that it is not just about survival , but it it is a competition of who is of higher and higher quality, so i think that
    having a job and specializing in a job and getting a salary is not sufficient for this kind of pressure that i am talking about below, so read my below thoughts so that
    to understand more and more my views:

So i think that morality also comes from the rule of supply and demand in economics as i am explaining just below, but not only that, but we can notice that most of humans demand high quality even if they are not of high quality, so then it pushes us to be competition of who is of higher and higher quality, so it becomes that
    it is like a pressure that creates higher and higher quality, so then i say that the system has the tendency to push us so that we be of higher and higher quality, so i think that we have not to be pessimistic about morality since it is constrained in
    this kind of way. And i invite you to read my following new thoughts so that to understand more about it and so that to understand my views about reputation and Love etc.:

Here is another interesting proverb that shows an important thing that i am also talking about below:

"Reputation is the currency of trust, its value earned through integrity and tested through time."

So as you are noticing that reputation is an important thing, so it is a matter of trust, and as you are noticing that in my below thoughts i am also showing that Love has requirements such as mutual respect, but of course
    the mutual respect is an abstraction, since respect or trust follows the rule of supply and demand, and it is inherent to the rule of supply and demand that the most important thing that permits you to transcend is the being smart and the being wise, so
    i think that when we judge the lifestyle or the style, it is also, i think, that most humans demand high quality even if they are not of high quality, so we have not to be naive, so it is why i say that the lifestyle and the style are judged by this
    demanding high quality, since also humans want to be happy, so it is why you are noticing that i am not naive by
    talking to you in a kind of sophisticated manner by inventing poems of Love and poems that you can read in my below thoughts and in the below web link, and by my inventing new smart proverbs that you can read in my below web link and by inventing the
    ideas of my philosophy that you can read in my below web link, and of course i am an inventor of many scalable algorithms and algorithms and i am an inventor of some interesting software programs etc.

So here is a proverb that abstract more what i want to say:

"Reputation is like a shadow. It's the reflection of your actions and follows you wherever you go."

So i invite you to read carefully my below thoughts so that to understand my views:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think there is what we call your human image that you show and that is judged, so do the the standard of
    looking and behaving in USA looks like the ones in other countries such as asian countries?, so for example i invite you to look carefully at the following new video from an asian american that is a techlead so that to know more about the standard of
    looking and behaving:

Don't Trust Influencers. ANDREW TATE is FAKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2fe0XL4EzY

So as you are noticing , it is why i am showing my kind of style that is also genetical in me, so that to show how my personality looks like and so that to show how i behave in the everyday life, so read my below thoughts so that to understand more my
    views about the style and about Love etc.:

Here is my new poem in english and notice again my kind of style,
    and notice that "my profile" in my new poem below can mean a much deeper information about me and my personality, so i invite you to read my new poem in english:

---

I am showing you my style

So it's not like a simple flat file

And it's not like the hostile

Since how do you think we should reconcile?

Is it by being only a francophile?

Or is it by being juvenile?

So that we can compare lifestyles

Because good morality should always be worthwhile

I am showing you my style,

That's why I present my poems and proverbs to reveal my profile

Don't you notice that in software, when you want to compile

It's also about the product or service that must be worthwhile!

--

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, i think that we have not to be pessimistic about the coming of the era of artificial intelligence and Large
    Language Models such as GPT-4, so what i also mean is that i think i am a new philosopher, and you can read