• More of my philosophy about the supply and demand rule and about trust

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jun 2 16:13:31 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the supply and demand rule and about trust and about reputation and about the standards of looking and behaving and about how to reconcile and about the style and about art and about my poems of Love and poems and about my
    proverbs and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

So i think that morality also comes from the rule of supply and demand in economics as i am explaining just below, but not only that, but we can notice that most of humans demand high quality even if they are not of high quality, so then it pushes us to be competition of who is of higher and higher quality, so it becomes that
    it is like a pressure that creates higher and higher quality, so then i say that the system has the tendency to push us so that we be of higher and higher quality, so i think that we have not to be pessimistic about morality since it is constrained in
    this kind of way. And i invite you to read my following new thoughts so that to understand more about it and so that to understand my views about reputation and Love etc.:

Here is another interesting proverb that shows an important thing that i am also talking about below:

"Reputation is the currency of trust, its value earned through integrity and tested through time."

So as you are noticing that reputation is an important thing, so it is a matter of trust, and as you are noticing that in my below thoughts i am also showing that Love has requirements such as mutual respect, but of course
    the mutual respect is an abstraction, since respect or trust follows the rule of supply and demand, and it is inherent to the rule of supply and demand that the most important thing that permits you to transcend is the being smart and the being wise, so
    i think that when we judge the lifestyle or the style, it is also, i think, that most humans demand high quality even if they are not of high quality, so we have not to be naive, so it is why i say that the lifestyle and the style are judged by this
    demanding high quality, since also humans want to be happy, so it is why you are noticing that i am not naive by
    talking to you in a kind of sophisticated manner by inventing poems of Love and poems that you can read in my below thoughts and in the below web link, and by my inventing new smart proverbs that you can read in my below web link and by inventing the
    ideas of my philosophy that you can read in my below web link, and of course i am an inventor of many scalable algorithms and algorithms and i am an inventor of some interesting software programs etc.

So here is a proverb that abstract more what i want to say:

"Reputation is like a shadow. It's the reflection of your actions and follows you wherever you go."

So i invite you to read carefully my below thoughts so that to understand my views:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think there is what we call your human image that you show and that is judged, so do the the standard of
    looking and behaving in USA looks like the ones in other countries such as asian countries?, so for example i invite you to look carefully at the following new video from an asian american that is a techlead so that to know more about the standard of
    looking and behaving:

Don't Trust Influencers. ANDREW TATE is FAKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2fe0XL4EzY

So as you are noticing , it is why i am showing my kind of style that is also genetical in me, so that to show how my personality looks like and so that to show how i behave in the everyday life, so read my below thoughts so that to understand more my
    views about the style and about Love etc.:

Here is my new poem in english and notice again my kind of style,
    and notice that "my profile" in my new poem below can mean a much deeper information about me and my personality, so i invite you to read my new poem in english:

---

I am showing you my style

So it's not like a simple flat file

And it's not like the hostile

Since how do you think we should reconcile?

Is it by being only a francophile?

Or is it by being juvenile?

So that we can compare lifestyles

Because good morality should always be worthwhile

I am showing you my style,

That's why I present my poems and proverbs to reveal my profile

Don't you notice that in software, when you want to compile

It's also about the product or service that must be worthwhile!

--

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, i think that we have not to be pessimistic about the coming of the era of artificial intelligence and Large
    Language Models such as GPT-4, so what i also mean is that i think i am a new philosopher, and you can read