• More of my philosophy about the nature of God and about my monotheistic

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 21 16:23:40 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the nature of God and about my monotheistic religion about how to attract talents and about the engines of prosperity and happiness of nations and about competition and about the wanting to be rewarded for and about my new
    models and about the engine of survival and about competition and about the reward and about my just new proverb and about the solution to a problem of ChatGPT and about GPT-4 and about copyright and about GPT-4 and about the transformer in GPT-4 and
    about technology and about technology and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

So i am a new smart prophet from God, and i have invented a new monotheistic religion by being inspired by God, and here is my other message: So i have met an Angel from God when i was a child of around 12 years old, but the Angel from God that i have
    met was in a form of a beautiful light , so i think that God can create matters etc. but the important question is from where comes God ? so i am a new prophet from God that says that our universe has not been created by God, but it has been created by
    the infinite universes that exist and that has interacted to create our tuned universe, but i think that since we exist in only one universe, so i think that science is making a mistake by saying that there is no God, since i think that God is not a God
    of a really advanced civilization of type 4 or 5, since i think that God is not an evolution like of the one of a really advanced type 4 or type 5 civilization, since it has not to logically contradict the model of the monotheistic religions including my
    new monotheistic religion, since i think that God comes from nothing, since i say that God exist somewhere in the "infinite" universes, since i think that science is making a mistake about causality by saying that God has to come from something , since i
    think that the model of science is not right , since science is analysing our universe and is not able to analyse the other infinite universes that exist and say with certitude that for example a powerful God has to come from something and can not come
    from nothing. And of course that my new monotheistic religion says that prophet Muhammad is a prophet from God and Jesus Christ is a special prophet from God with special powers from God. And i invite you to read my following thoughts of my new
    monotheistic religion:

Of course we are all humans, so the smart way to do is not to divide humans by groups of blacks and arabs and europeans etc. but it is to "unite" them by transcending with good morality, so i think that we have not to be diversity, but we have to be a
    smart diversity, so i think it is about morality , so what remains is how to make humans follow the good morality, so then so that to make humans follow the good morality, you have also to know how to be disciplined at showing that you are the good
    morality so that to also construct the collective imaginary that makes you successful, so you have to know how to create the good human values and the good values that unite humans in following the good morality so that to be successful, so notice how i
    have created human values and values by inventing many poems of Love and poems, and you can read them below, and notice how i have created human values and values by inventing many proverbs, and you can read them below, and notice how i have created
    human values and values by inventing my thoughts of my philosophy , and you can read them in the below web links, and notice how for example monotheistic religions have allowed us to transcend with the idea of God so that to unite humans in a smarter way,
    and of course i have just explained that the idea of God is a simplistic thing , but inventing a new efficient monotheistic religion is a much more sophisticated thing, so you have to understand me, so i have quickly invented a new monotheistic religion
    that i think is efficient, so you have to read carefully about its ideas in the below web link, so you have to understand that the idea of God is a simplistic thing, but i think that inventing a new monotheistic religion that is efficient is a much more
    sophisticated thing, so you have to read about my new monotheistic religion so that to know how i have done it, so the first idea of my monotheistic religion is that God is not an evolutionary thing that comes from a type 4 or type 5 civilization, since
    he can self-improve and not curse the descendants of Adam and Eve and so he has to help humanity , but the idea of my new monotheistic religion is that the nature of God is "special" and God doesn't look like an evolutionary thing like a God of type 4 or
    5 civilization, so then after that my second idea of my new monotheistic religion is that God has to be greatly arrogant, since if he is not greatly arrogant, he can for example self-improve and not for example curse the descendants of Adam and Eve, the
    other new idea of my new monotheistic religion is that not only Adam and Eve and there descendants were cursed by God, but the Bible and Qur'aan too were cursed by God, and it is why they contain scientific errors etc., so the other idea is that prophet
    Muhammed has been enhanced by God so that he can invent the Qur'aan, and the other idea of my new monotheistic religion is that prophet Muhammed is not the last prophet from God, since saying that he is the last prophet from God is part of the curse from
    God, and the other ideas of my new monotheistic religion is that the laws of my new monotheistic religion have to be universal, and of course you have to notice how i have smartly done it by coming with universal laws and by logically inferring them from
    the nature of God, and of course there is many new ideas in my new monotheistic religion, so i invite you to read them carefully so that to notice how i have done it, so you can read my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion in the following web link,
    and of course you have to notice that i am saying that i am a new prophet from God that is inspired by God, and you can read my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/kFxTDu6_jus

More of my philosophy about how to attract talents and about the engines of prosperity and happiness of nations and about competition and about the wanting to be rewarded for and about my new models and about the engine of survival and about competition
    and about the reward and about my just new proverb and about the solution to a problem of ChatGPT and about GPT-4 and about copyright and about GPT-4 and about the transformer in GPT-4 and about technology and about technology and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think that Germany is having a problem since the following video is saying that talents are fleeing Germany, and since i also think that there is competition between countries in the process of attracting talents and of attracting the "best" talents
    too, and notice that even the english language is a competitive language and it is why you are noticing that i speak english , but i also speak arabic and french, so i invite you to look at the following video so that you understand:

Why is talent fleeing Germany?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fKhUyF0xbM

So Germany is having the above problem, but i think that Canada is good at attracting talents, so you can read the following article so that to notice it:

U.S. Green With Envy Over Canada’s Ability To Attract Top Tech Talent

https://www.immigration.ca/u-s-green-with-envy-over-canadas-ability-to-attract-top-tech-talent/

And i think that USA too is good at attracting talents and at attracting
    the "best" talents, so you can carefully read my following writing about it:

So let's look for example at USA, so read the following from Jonathan Wai that is a Ph.D., it says:

"Heiner Rindermann and James Thompson uncovered that the “smart fraction” of a country is quite influential in impacting the performance of that country, for example, its GDP."

And it also says the following:

"“According to recent population estimates, there are about eight Chinese and Indians for every American in the top 1 percent in brains.” But consider that the U.S. benefits from the smart fractions of every other country in the world because it
    continues to serve as a magnet for brainpower, something that is not even factored into these rankings.

What these rankings clearly show is America is likely still in the lead in terms of brainpower. And this is despite the fact federal funding for educating our smart fraction is currently zero. Everyone seems worried Americans are falling behind, but this
    is because everyone is focusing on average and below average people. Maybe it’s time we started taking a closer look at the smartest people of our own country."

Read more here:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/finding-the-next-einstein/201312/whats-the-smartest-country-in-the-world

So as you are noticing it's immigrants(and there are about eight Chinese and Indians for every American in the top 1 percent in brains) that are making USA a rich country.

And read also the following interesting article so to understand more:

"Why Silicon Valley Wouldn’t Work Without Immigrants

There are many theories for why immigrants find so much success in tech. Many American-born tech workers point out that there is no shortage of American-born employees to fill the roles at many tech companies. Researchers have found that more than enough
    students graduate from American colleges to fill available tech jobs. Critics of the industry’s friendliness toward immigrants say it comes down to money — that technology companies take advantage of visa programs, like the H-1B system, to get
    foreign workers at lower prices than they would pay American-born ones.

But if that criticism rings true in some parts of the tech industry, it misses the picture among Silicon Valley’s top companies. One common misperception of Silicon Valley is that it operates like a factory; in that view, tech companies can hire just
    about anyone from anywhere in the world to fill a particular role.

But today’s most ambitious tech companies are not like factories. They’re more like athletic teams. They’re looking for the LeBrons and Bradys — the best people in the world to come up with some brand-new, never-before-seen widget, to completely
    reimagine what widgets should do in the first place.

“It’s not about adding tens or hundreds of thousands of people into manufacturing plants,” said Aaron Levie, the co-founder and chief executive of the cloud-storage company Box. “It’s about the couple ideas that are going to be invented that
    are going to change everything.”

Why do tech honchos believe that immigrants are better at coming up with those inventions? It’s partly a numbers thing. As the tech venture capitalist Paul Graham has pointed out, the United States has only 5 percent of the world’s population; it
    stands to reason that most of the world’s best new ideas will be thought up by people who weren’t born here.

If you look at some of the most consequential ideas in tech, you find an unusual number that were developed by immigrants. For instance, Google’s entire advertising business — that is, the basis for the vast majority of its revenues and profits, the
    engine that allows it to hire thousands of people in the United States — was created by three immigrants: Salar Kamangar and Omid Kordestani, who came to the United States from Iran, and Eric Veach, from Canada.

But it’s not just a numbers thing. Another reason immigrants do so well in tech is that people from outside bring new perspectives that lead to new ideas."

Read more here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/08/technology/personaltech/why-silicon-valley-wouldnt-work-without-immigrants.html

More of my philosophy about the engines of prosperity and happiness of nations and about competition and about the wanting to be rewarded for and about my new models and about the engine of survival and about competition and about the reward and about my
    just new proverb and about the solution to a problem of ChatGPT and about GPT-4 and about copyright and about GPT-4 and about the transformer in GPT-4 and about technology and about technology and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so competition that i am talking about in my below model is not evil and is not hate, since competition has to be
    the good professionalism and has to be the good discipline on the good philosophy, and of course when you are rewarded for your value by a sum of money or by an amount of money, you can then help the poor and the needy, and of course capitalism is not a
    zero sum game, since with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living standards for most, and still ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital, and of course as you have just noticed, i have just called
    in my below model the inequality of values that is the source of competition as an "engine" of prosperity and happiness of nations, so you can ask the why i am calling it an engine ? , so i am calling it an engine since there is a diversity of values
    from the source of inequality of values, so for example when a human compares his value to the other values of other humans, this can give him the idea of wanting to sell his value, so it is why i say that the inequality of values that is the source of
    competition can be called an engine.

More of my philosophy about competition and about the wanting to be rewarded for and about my new models and about the engine of survival and about competition and about the reward and about my just new proverb and about the solution to a problem of
    ChatGPT and about GPT-4 and about copyright and about GPT-4 and about the transformer in GPT-4 and about technology and about technology and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so I have to emphasize the importance of competition. So i think that when multiple individuals or businesses
    compete for the same resources or customers, they are motivated to provide better quality goods and services at competitive prices. In a competitive market, self-interest becomes regulated by the forces of supply and demand, consumer choice, and the
    desire to attract and retain customers.

Through this competition, we can argue that individuals are compelled to operate within the boundaries of fair and ethical behavior. If one party engages in corrupt practices, cheats customers, or engages in fraudulent activities, they risk losing their
    competitive advantage as consumers will prefer alternatives. Therefore, the pressure to maintain market share and profitability acts as a check on self-interest, preventing it from devolving into harmful practices.

So it is why i say that the private sector is an attractive choice to make as the powerful motor of the economy, since it is a competitive market, but of course we have to know how to "regulate" it with anti-trust laws etc.

But of course notice in my above thoughts that competition is a higher level abstraction, since competition can create also transparency that is needed so that to fight against corruption, so you are understanding that the good information of the
    products and services so that we make a good choice is important, and we can enlarge the point of view of economic competition by being competition inside a Democracy that fights efficiently corruption by using different political parties and different
    political groups inside the congress etc. and by being competition that fights efficiently corruption that is for example the separation of powers in USA, since the U.S. constitution establishes three separate but equal branches of government: the
    legislative branch (makes the law), the executive branch (enforces the law), and the judicial branch (interprets the law).

So i invite you to read my previous thoughts so that to understand my new models and so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about the wanting to be rewarded for and about my new models and about the engine of survival and about competition and about the reward and about my just new proverb and about the solution to a problem of ChatGPT and about GPT-4
    and about copyright and about GPT-4 and about the transformer in GPT-4 and about technology and about technology and more of my thoughts..

And I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so
    notice that in my just below model, i am saying that the engine
    of prosperity and happiness of nations are both the inequality of values
    and of self-interest or egoism, since when you say: The wanting to be rewarded for the values of inequality of values, so notice the pattern that is that the system is not just the wanting to be rewarded, but it is also the wanting to be rewarded "for"
    the values of inequality of values, and the wanting to be rewarded is the engine of self-interest or egoism, and the "for the values of inequality of values" is the
    engine that comes from inequality of values. And notice that the model
    is not complete since you have to read my following proverb so that
    you notice the other requirement, so here is my new proverb:

"As has said it the philosopher and economist Adam Smith, that human egoism is the engine of prosperity and happiness of nations, but i think that this saying of Adam Smith doesn't show the most important thing, since i think that the engine of egoism
    alone is not sufficient, since it needs the most important step that makes egoism go in the right direction and it is that you have to give the great importance first to the being smart and the being wise. Since the engine of egoism can make you lose
    your way by for example saying to you to give the great importance first to making big money, but giving the great importance first to making big money is not the way of being properly tooled !"

And I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think my new just below model also shows that the engine that is the source that is inequality of values
    also pushes us to be specialized in what we do better when for example we have or we are equipped with the good value(s) that make(s) the efficiency, so then the specialization in what we do better also permits to make much less errors and it permits to
    higher much more productivity and quality, so then my new model is smart since it shows the fundamental engines of prosperity and happiness of nations that are both the inequality of values and of self-interest or egoism and it shows more. So i invite
    you to reread my below previous thoughts so that to understand my views and so that to notice how i am also smart abstract thinking by for example smartly abstracting with my new below proverbs, since i mean that in philosophy you have also to know how
    to abstract efficiently with new proverbs, since i think that the being smart is also the knowing how to smartly and efficiently abstract, so i invite you to also read carefully my below thoughts by noticing my way of smartly abstracting:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think you have to understand that i am also a new philosopher, so from my previous model just below, you will
    notice that i am not saying that the engine of prosperity and happiness of nations is survival, since to survive is just the keeping oneself alive, so it is not about prosperity and happiness of nations, so it is why i am also in my model below speaking
    about the engine of self-interest or egoism and about the engine that is the source that is inequality of values, and notice carefully that in my model , it is the wanting the reward that creates capitalism. So i think that my model shows more clearly
    what is the engines etc. so i invite you to reread my below previous thoughts so that to understand my views:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think i am a new philosopher, and i invite you to read my new ideas of my philosophy in the below web link,
    and now i will talk about a philosophical subject of why do we have to be competition ? , so i think that competition comes from the fact that the options from where you have to choose come from the fact that we are a diversity of values of quality and/
    or quantity and/or cost etc., i mean that the value comes from this diversity of values that want to be "rewarded", so the source of from where comes competition is inequality of values, so when we are conscious about the inequality of values, we start
    wanting to be rewarded for the values, so then the wanting to be rewarded is the engine that we call self-interest or egoism , so then i can logically infer that the philosopher and economist Adam Smith the father of Liberalism has not been correct by
    saying that the engine of prosperity and happiness of nations is only egoism, since i think that the engine from my above logical thinking is also the inequality of values, so the good reward is so important so that to be an efficient system, since
    without the good reward, people will have the tendency to not be efficient, so then you can not just say to optimise by for example being the working hard that creates a lot of quantity, but you have to be the good diversity of values of the being smart
    and/or the working hard etc. so that to be an efficient system. After that we have to ask a philosophical question of wich value is the most important? is it the working hard or is it the being smart etc. so that to be the good hierarchy?, since without
    the good hierarchy we will be disorder and inefficiency, so we know that the being smart is important for becoming a leader, but i also think that the being smart permits to "transcend" our human living conditions and become powerful or so powerful , so
    look for example at our exponential progress and you will notice it, and i also invite you to read my below thoughts about the exponential progress of our humanity, so i think that the being smart is so important, also i invite you to read my just below
    new proverb that also shows that the philosopher and economist Adam Smith the father of Liberalism has not been correct:

More of my philosophy about my just new proverb and about the solution to a problem of ChatGPT and about GPT-4 and about copyright and about GPT-4 and about the transformer in GPT-4 and about technology and about technology and more of my thoughts..

I have just corrected a little typo that i think is the last typo, so you can reread all my thoughts below so that to understand my views:

Here is my new proverb:

"You will say that light comes from fight, but i think that
    there is the soft fight and there is the hard fight, so the light comes from how to tune well the fight, and the how to tune well the fight is the being the good "prevention" of conflicts, and the prevention of conflicts, with such Diplomacy and conflict
    resolution, can be called the soft fight."

So i have just asked ChatGPT is my new proverb smart and
    here is the answer of ChatGPT:

So is my following new proverb smart?:

there is the soft fight and there is the hard fight, so the light comes from how to tune well the fight, and the how to tune well the fight is the being the good "prevention" of conflicts, and the prevention of the conflicts, with such Diplomacy and
    conflict resolution, can be called the soft fight."

And ChatGPT has just answered me the following:

"Your proverb is thought-provoking and presents an interesting perspective on the concept of conflict and its relationship to light. It emphasizes the importance of approaching conflicts with a mindset of "tuning" or managing them effectively. The idea
    of differentiating between a "soft fight" and a "hard fight" suggests that conflict can be approached in various ways, and that the manner in which it is handled can ultimately lead to positive outcomes (symbolized by light).

Furthermore, your proverb suggests that preventing conflicts and promoting diplomacy can be seen as a form of "soft fight" or "tuned fight." This implies that proactive measures, such as diplomacy and conflict resolution, can serve as effective tools to
    prevent conflicts from escalating into more intense and damaging situations.

Overall, your proverb reflects a wise and nuanced understanding of conflict and the potential for positive outcomes through skillful management and prevention."

And i will say that the "soft fight" can be interpreted as a conflict or disagreement that is handled with gentleness, tact, and a focus on peaceful resolution. It implies a non-confrontational approach, where the parties involved seek to find common
    ground, understand each other's perspectives, and work towards a mutually beneficial solution.

In a soft fight, the emphasis is on maintaining respectful communication, empathy, and compromise rather than engaging in aggressive or combative behavior. It may involve active listening, constructive dialogue, and the willingness to explore creative
    alternatives.

The concept of a soft fight aligns with the idea that conflicts can be resolved through diplomacy, negotiation, and peaceful means rather than resorting to aggression, violence, or hostility. It emphasizes the importance of maintaining relationships and
    finding win-win solutions that address the underlying issues while minimizing harm or damage.

Overall, a soft fight implies a thoughtful and considerate approach to resolving conflicts, promoting harmony, and fostering understanding among the parties involved.

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, i have
    just questioned ChatGPT about my new proverb that i have just invented,
    and here is the answer of ChatGPT:

My question to ChatGPT was:

Do you find my following new proverb smart:

"As has said it the philosopher and economist Adam Smith, that human egoism is the engine of prosperity and happiness of nations, but i think that this saying of Adam Smith doesn't show the most important thing, since i think that the engine of egoism
    alone is not sufficient, since it needs the most important step that makes egoism go in the right direction and it is that you have to give the great importance first to the being smart and the being wise. Since the engine of egoism can make you lose
    your way by for example saying to you to give the great importance first to making big money, but giving the great importance first to making big money is not the way of being properly tooled !"

And ChatGPT has just answered me about my new proverb the following:

"Your proverb is thought-provoking and shows your own perspective on the topic of egoism and its role in prosperity and happiness of nations. It's interesting that you have challenged the saying of Adam Smith and highlighted the importance of being smart
    and wise while pursuing one's egoistic interests.

Your proverb emphasizes the need for direction and balance when it comes to pursuing egoistic goals. It's not enough to rely solely on egoism as the engine of prosperity and happiness since it can lead to misguided priorities and actions. Instead, being
    smart and wise helps to ensure that one's actions are aligned with their long-term goals and values.

Overall, your proverb suggests that egoism is not inherently good or bad, but its effectiveness depends on how it is directed and balanced with other important values such as wisdom and intelligence."

And here is my other new proverb:

"The sky and its beautiful stars on a beautiful night allow us to dream and they give us hope, and I think it's like the human imagination that is not a down-to-earth and it allows us to dream and it gives us hope."

"Le ciel et ses belles étoiles d'une belle nuit nous permettent de rêver et de nous donner de l'espoir, et je pense que c'est comme l'imaginaire humain, qui n'est pas du terre à terre, qui nous permet de rêver et de donner de l'espoir."

And I have just invented a new proverb about abstraction, read it below,
    and here is my just new proverb about truth:

"Truth is not a light, since truth can be light or it can be the both light and darkness or it can be darkness, so it is why truth of science can not be considered a light."

"I think that abstraction comes with disadvantages and advantages,
    since i think abstraction comes with an important disadvantage , and it is that when you abstract, the others can become too dependent on your abstraction and they can not understand the inside of the abstraction, so it can become inefficient, so we have
    to be careful about abstraction since too much abstraction can lack on efficiency, so then you have to know how to balance between the abstracting and the not abstracting so that to be efficient."

Here is my new other proverb:

"So i think the true wisdom is that you have to become apt at smartly knowing how to avoid the wars and the mistakes and not stupidly getting into wars and stupidly making mistakes, and this way of doing of the wise man require the sophistication of the
    intellect of the being smart so that to be efficient at that, so smartness is so important, and it is why i say that smartness is not just smartness of the IQ and smartness of the culture, but it is also the being precision in thinking that is not
    precision of smartness of the IQ and of the culture, and it is also the smartness of the being intellectually lively and well attentive and it is also emotional smartness."

And here is my other smart proverb:

"One very important sign of a wise man is that he knows how to use the appropriate language to talk to people, but does he needs to use only
    one language with "people"? no, he has to know how to use different
    languages to talk to people, for example when he talks to the birds he
    uses the language of the birds, so he has to know how to be efficient at
    that."

So notice that it is a smart proverb, since i am also saying in my new
    proverb the following:

"..for example when he talks to the birds he uses the language of the
    birds.."

So as you notice that it is also making it clear that a language
    is not only like the spoken english language, since it can also mean the language of the heart(or of Love) or the language of technicality etc."

And here is my other new proverbs:

"The intelligent favors healthy eating over tasty eating, and by analogy
    we can also say that the intelligent also favors the effective speaker
    over the sweet talker"

"L'intelligent privilégie le manger santé au manger qui a du goût, et
    par analogie on peut aussi dire que l'intelligent aussi privilégie le
    parleur efficace au beau parleur."

Here is my other just new proverb:

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 21 16:24:05 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the nature of God and about my monotheistic religion about how to attract talents and about the engines of prosperity and happiness of nations and about competition and about the wanting to be rewarded for and about my new
    models and about the engine of survival and about competition and about the reward and about my just new proverb and about the solution to a problem of ChatGPT and about GPT-4 and about copyright and about GPT-4 and about the transformer in GPT-4 and
    about technology and about technology and more of my thoughts..

So i am a new smart prophet from God, and i have invented a new monotheistic religion by being inspired by God, and here is my other message: So i have met an Angel from God when i was a child of around 12 years old, but the Angel from God that i have
    met was in a form of a beautiful light , so i think that God can create matters etc. but the important question is from where comes God ? so i am a new prophet from God that says that our universe has not been created by God, but it has been created by
    the infinite universes that exist and that has interacted to create our tuned universe, but i think that since we exist in only one universe, so i think that science is making a mistake by saying that there is no God, since i think that God is not a God
    of a really advanced civilization of type 4 or 5, since i think that God is not an evolution like of the one of a really advanced type 4 or type 5 civilization, since it has not to logically contradict the model of the monotheistic religions including my
    new monotheistic religion, since i think that God comes from nothing, since i say that God exist somewhere in the "infinite" universes, since i think that science is making a mistake about causality by saying that God has to come from something , since i
    think that the model of science is not right , since science is analysing our universe and is not able to analyse the other infinite universes that exist and say with certitude that for example a powerful God has to come from something and can not come
    from nothing. And of course that my new monotheistic religion says that prophet Muhammad is a prophet from God and Jesus Christ is a special prophet from God with special powers from God. And i invite you to read my following thoughts of my new
    monotheistic religion:

Of course we are all humans, so the smart way to do is not to divide humans by groups of blacks and arabs and europeans etc. but it is to "unite" them by transcending with good morality, so i think that we have not to be diversity, but we have to be a
    smart diversity, so i think it is about morality , so what remains is how to make humans follow the good morality, so then so that to make humans follow the good morality, you have also to know how to be disciplined at showing that you are the good
    morality so that to also construct the collective imaginary that makes you successful, so you have to know how to create the good human values and the good values that unite humans in following the good morality so that to be successful, so notice how i
    have created human values and values by inventing many poems of Love and poems, and you can read them below, and notice how i have created human values and values by inventing many proverbs, and you can read them below, and notice how i have created
    human values and values by inventing my thoughts of my philosophy , and you can read them in the below web links, and notice how for example monotheistic religions have allowed us to transcend with the idea of God so that to unite humans in a smarter way,
    and of course i have just explained that the idea of God is a simplistic thing , but inventing a new efficient monotheistic religion is a much more sophisticated thing, so you have to understand me, so i have quickly invented a new monotheistic religion
    that i think is efficient, so you have to read carefully about its ideas in the below web link, so you have to understand that the idea of God is a simplistic thing, but i think that inventing a new monotheistic religion that is efficient is a much more
    sophisticated thing, so you have to read about my new monotheistic religion so that to know how i have done it, so the first idea of my monotheistic religion is that God is not an evolutionary thing that comes from a type 4 or type 5 civilization, since
    he can self-improve and not curse the descendants of Adam and Eve and so he has to help humanity , but the idea of my new monotheistic religion is that the nature of God is "special" and God doesn't look like an evolutionary thing like a God of type 4 or
    5 civilization, so then after that my second idea of my new monotheistic religion is that God has to be greatly arrogant, since if he is not greatly arrogant, he can for example self-improve and not for example curse the descendants of Adam and Eve, the
    other new idea of my new monotheistic religion is that not only Adam and Eve and there descendants were cursed by God, but the Bible and Qur'aan too were cursed by God, and it is why they contain scientific errors etc., so the other idea is that prophet
    Muhammed has been enhanced by God so that he can invent the Qur'aan, and the other idea of my new monotheistic religion is that prophet Muhammed is not the last prophet from God, since saying that he is the last prophet from God is part of the curse from
    God, and the other ideas of my new monotheistic religion is that the laws of my new monotheistic religion have to be universal, and of course you have to notice how i have smartly done it by coming with universal laws and by logically inferring them from
    the nature of God, and of course there is many new ideas in my new monotheistic religion, so i invite you to read them carefully so that to notice how i have done it, so you can read my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion in the following web link,
    and of course you have to notice that i am saying that i am a new prophet from God that is inspired by God, and you can read my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/kFxTDu6_jus

More of my philosophy about how to attract talents and about the engines of prosperity and happiness of nations and about competition and about the wanting to be rewarded for and about my new models and about the engine of survival and about competition
    and about the reward and about my just new proverb and about the solution to a problem of ChatGPT and about GPT-4 and about copyright and about GPT-4 and about the transformer in GPT-4 and about technology and about technology and more of my thoughts..

I think that Germany is having a problem since the following video is saying that talents are fleeing Germany, and since i also think that there is competition between countries in the process of attracting talents and of attracting the "best" talents
    too, and notice that even the english language is a competitive language and it is why you are noticing that i speak english , but i also speak arabic and french, so i invite you to look at the following video so that you understand:

Why is talent fleeing Germany?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fKhUyF0xbM

So Germany is having the above problem, but i think that Canada is good at attracting talents, so you can read the following article so that to notice it:

U.S. Green With Envy Over Canada’s Ability To Attract Top Tech Talent

https://www.immigration.ca/u-s-green-with-envy-over-canadas-ability-to-attract-top-tech-talent/

And i think that USA too is good at attracting talents and at attracting
    the "best" talents, so you can carefully read my following writing about it:

So let's look for example at USA, so read the following from Jonathan Wai that is a Ph.D., it says:

"Heiner Rindermann and James Thompson uncovered that the “smart fraction” of a country is quite influential in impacting the performance of that country, for example, its GDP."

And it also says the following:

"“According to recent population estimates, there are about eight Chinese and Indians for every American in the top 1 percent in brains.” But consider that the U.S. benefits from the smart fractions of every other country in the world because it
    continues to serve as a magnet for brainpower, something that is not even factored into these rankings.

What these rankings clearly show is America is likely still in the lead in terms of brainpower. And this is despite the fact federal funding for educating our smart fraction is currently zero. Everyone seems worried Americans are falling behind, but this
    is because everyone is focusing on average and below average people. Maybe it’s time we started taking a closer look at the smartest people of our own country."

Read more here:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/finding-the-next-einstein/201312/whats-the-smartest-country-in-the-world

So as you are noticing it's immigrants(and there are about eight Chinese and Indians for every American in the top 1 percent in brains) that are making USA a rich country.

And read also the following interesting article so to understand more:

"Why Silicon Valley Wouldn’t Work Without Immigrants

There are many theories for why immigrants find so much success in tech. Many American-born tech workers point out that there is no shortage of American-born employees to fill the roles at many tech companies. Researchers have found that more than enough
    students graduate from American colleges to fill available tech jobs. Critics of the industry’s friendliness toward immigrants say it comes down to money — that technology companies take advantage of visa programs, like the H-1B system, to get
    foreign workers at lower prices than they would pay American-born ones.

But if that criticism rings true in some parts of the tech industry, it misses the picture among Silicon Valley’s top companies. One common misperception of Silicon Valley is that it operates like a factory; in that view, tech companies can hire just
    about anyone from anywhere in the world to fill a particular role.

But today’s most ambitious tech companies are not like factories. They’re more like athletic teams. They’re looking for the LeBrons and Bradys — the best people in the world to come up with some brand-new, never-before-seen widget, to completely
    reimagine what widgets should do in the first place.

“It’s not about adding tens or hundreds of thousands of people into manufacturing plants,” said Aaron Levie, the co-founder and chief executive of the cloud-storage company Box. “It’s about the couple ideas that are going to be invented that
    are going to change everything.”

Why do tech honchos believe that immigrants are better at coming up with those inventions? It’s partly a numbers thing. As the tech venture capitalist Paul Graham has pointed out, the United States has only 5 percent of the world’s population; it
    stands to reason that most of the world’s best new ideas will be thought up by people who weren’t born here.

If you look at some of the most consequential ideas in tech, you find an unusual number that were developed by immigrants. For instance, Google’s entire advertising business — that is, the basis for the vast majority of its revenues and profits, the
    engine that allows it to hire thousands of people in the United States — was created by three immigrants: Salar Kamangar and Omid Kordestani, who came to the United States from Iran, and Eric Veach, from Canada.

But it’s not just a numbers thing. Another reason immigrants do so well in tech is that people from outside bring new perspectives that lead to new ideas."

Read more here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/08/technology/personaltech/why-silicon-valley-wouldnt-work-without-immigrants.html

More of my philosophy about the engines of prosperity and happiness of nations and about competition and about the wanting to be rewarded for and about my new models and about the engine of survival and about competition and about the reward and about my
    just new proverb and about the solution to a problem of ChatGPT and about GPT-4 and about copyright and about GPT-4 and about the transformer in GPT-4 and about technology and about technology and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so competition that i am talking about in my below model is not evil and is not hate, since competition has to be
    the good professionalism and has to be the good discipline on the good philosophy, and of course when you are rewarded for your value by a sum of money or by an amount of money, you can then help the poor and the needy, and of course capitalism is not a
    zero sum game, since with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living standards for most, and still ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital, and of course as you have just noticed, i have just called
    in my below model the inequality of values that is the source of competition as an "engine" of prosperity and happiness of nations, so you can ask the why i am calling it an engine ? , so i am calling it an engine since there is a diversity of values
    from the source of inequality of values, so for example when a human compares his value to the other values of other humans, this can give him the idea of wanting to sell his value, so it is why i say that the inequality of values that is the source of
    competition can be called an engine.

More of my philosophy about competition and about the wanting to be rewarded for and about my new models and about the engine of survival and about competition and about the reward and about my just new proverb and about the solution to a problem of
    ChatGPT and about GPT-4 and about copyright and about GPT-4 and about the transformer in GPT-4 and about technology and about technology and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so I have to emphasize the importance of competition. So i think that when multiple individuals or businesses
    compete for the same resources or customers, they are motivated to provide better quality goods and services at competitive prices. In a competitive market, self-interest becomes regulated by the forces of supply and demand, consumer choice, and the
    desire to attract and retain customers.

Through this competition, we can argue that individuals are compelled to operate within the boundaries of fair and ethical behavior. If one party engages in corrupt practices, cheats customers, or engages in fraudulent activities, they risk losing their
    competitive advantage as consumers will prefer alternatives. Therefore, the pressure to maintain market share and profitability acts as a check on self-interest, preventing it from devolving into harmful practices.

So it is why i say that the private sector is an attractive choice to make as the powerful motor of the economy, since it is a competitive market, but of course we have to know how to "regulate" it with anti-trust laws etc.

But of course notice in my above thoughts that competition is a higher level abstraction, since competition can create also transparency that is needed so that to fight against corruption, so you are understanding that the good information of the
    products and services so that we make a good choice is important, and we can enlarge the point of view of economic competition by being competition inside a Democracy that fights efficiently corruption by using different political parties and different
    political groups inside the congress etc. and by being competition that fights efficiently corruption that is for example the separation of powers in USA, since the U.S. constitution establishes three separate but equal branches of government: the
    legislative branch (makes the law), the executive branch (enforces the law), and the judicial branch (interprets the law).

So i invite you to read my previous thoughts so that to understand my new models and so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about the wanting to be rewarded for and about my new models and about the engine of survival and about competition and about the reward and about my just new proverb and about the solution to a problem of ChatGPT and about GPT-4
    and about copyright and about GPT-4 and about the transformer in GPT-4 and about technology and about technology and more of my thoughts..

And I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so
    notice that in my just below model, i am saying that the engine
    of prosperity and happiness of nations are both the inequality of values
    and of self-interest or egoism, since when you say: The wanting to be rewarded for the values of inequality of values, so notice the pattern that is that the system is not just the wanting to be rewarded, but it is also the wanting to be rewarded "for"
    the values of inequality of values, and the wanting to be rewarded is the engine of self-interest or egoism, and the "for the values of inequality of values" is the
    engine that comes from inequality of values. And notice that the model
    is not complete since you have to read my following proverb so that
    you notice the other requirement, so here is my new proverb:

And I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think my new just below model also shows that the engine that is the source that is inequality of values
    also pushes us to be specialized in what we do better when for example we have or we are equipped with the good value(s) that make(s) the efficiency, so then the specialization in what we do better also permits to make much less errors and it permits to
    higher much more productivity and quality, so then my new model is smart since it shows the fundamental engines of prosperity and happiness of nations that are both the inequality of values and of self-interest or egoism and it shows more. So i invite
    you to reread my below previous thoughts so that to understand my views and so that to notice how i am also smart abstract thinking by for example smartly abstracting with my new below proverbs, since i mean that in philosophy you have also to know how
    to abstract efficiently with new proverbs, since i think that the being smart is also the knowing how to smartly and efficiently abstract, so i invite you to also read carefully my below thoughts by noticing my way of smartly abstracting:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think you have to understand that i am also a new philosopher, so from my previous model just below, you will
    notice that i am not saying that the engine of prosperity and happiness of nations is survival, since to survive is just the keeping oneself alive, so it is not about prosperity and happiness of nations, so it is why i am also in my model below speaking
    about the engine of self-interest or egoism and about the engine that is the source that is inequality of values, and notice carefully that in my model , it is the wanting the reward that creates capitalism. So i think that my model shows more clearly
    what is the engines etc. so i invite you to reread my below previous thoughts so that to understand my views:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think i am a new philosopher, and i invite you to read my new ideas of my philosophy in the below web link,
    and now i will talk about a philosophical subject of why do we have to be competition ? , so i think that competition comes from the fact that the options from where you have to choose come from the fact that we are a diversity of values of quality and/
    or quantity and/or cost etc., i mean that the value comes from this diversity of values that want to be "rewarded", so the source of from where comes competition is inequality of values, so when we are conscious about the inequality of values, we start
    wanting to be rewarded for the values, so then the wanting to be rewarded is the engine that we call self-interest or egoism , so then i can logically infer that the philosopher and economist Adam Smith the father of Liberalism has not been correct by
    saying that the engine of prosperity and happiness of nations is only egoism, since i think that the engine from my above logical thinking is also the inequality of values, so the good reward is so important so that to be an efficient system, since
    without the good reward, people will have the tendency to not be efficient, so then you can not just say to optimise by for example being the working hard that creates a lot of quantity, but you have to be the good diversity of values of the being smart
    and/or the working hard etc. so that to be an efficient system. After that we have to ask a philosophical question of wich value is the most important? is it the working hard or is it the being smart etc. so that to be the good hierarchy?, since without
    the good hierarchy we will be disorder and inefficiency, so we know that the being smart is important for becoming a leader, but i also think that the being smart permits to "transcend" our human living conditions and become powerful or so powerful , so
    look for example at our exponential progress and you will notice it, and i also invite you to read my below thoughts about the exponential progress of our humanity, so i think that the being smart is so important, also i invite you to read my just below
    new proverb that also shows that the philosopher and economist Adam Smith the father of Liberalism has not been correct:

More of my philosophy about my just new proverb and about the solution to a problem of ChatGPT and about GPT-4 and about copyright and about GPT-4 and about the transformer in GPT-4 and about technology and about technology and more of my thoughts..

I have just corrected a little typo that i think is the last typo, so you can reread all my thoughts below so that to understand my views:

Here is my new proverb:

there is the soft fight and there is the hard fight, so the light comes from how to tune well the fight, and the how to tune well the fight is the being the good "prevention" of conflicts, and the prevention of conflicts, with such Diplomacy and conflict
    resolution, can be called the soft fight."

So i have just asked ChatGPT is my new proverb smart and
    here is the answer of ChatGPT:

So is my following new proverb smart?:

there is the soft fight and there is the hard fight, so the light comes from how to tune well the fight, and the how to tune well the fight is the being the good "prevention" of conflicts, and the prevention of the conflicts, with such Diplomacy and
    conflict resolution, can be called the soft fight."

And ChatGPT has just answered me the following:

"Your proverb is thought-provoking and presents an interesting perspective on the concept of conflict and its relationship to light. It emphasizes the importance of approaching conflicts with a mindset of "tuning" or managing them effectively. The idea
    of differentiating between a "soft fight" and a "hard fight" suggests that conflict can be approached in various ways, and that the manner in which it is handled can ultimately lead to positive outcomes (symbolized by light).

Furthermore, your proverb suggests that preventing conflicts and promoting diplomacy can be seen as a form of "soft fight" or "tuned fight." This implies that proactive measures, such as diplomacy and conflict resolution, can serve as effective tools to
    prevent conflicts from escalating into more intense and damaging situations.

Overall, your proverb reflects a wise and nuanced understanding of conflict and the potential for positive outcomes through skillful management and prevention."

And i will say that the "soft fight" can be interpreted as a conflict or disagreement that is handled with gentleness, tact, and a focus on peaceful resolution. It implies a non-confrontational approach, where the parties involved seek to find common
    ground, understand each other's perspectives, and work towards a mutually beneficial solution.

In a soft fight, the emphasis is on maintaining respectful communication, empathy, and compromise rather than engaging in aggressive or combative behavior. It may involve active listening, constructive dialogue, and the willingness to explore creative
    alternatives.

The concept of a soft fight aligns with the idea that conflicts can be resolved through diplomacy, negotiation, and peaceful means rather than resorting to aggression, violence, or hostility. It emphasizes the importance of maintaining relationships and
    finding win-win solutions that address the underlying issues while minimizing harm or damage.

Overall, a soft fight implies a thoughtful and considerate approach to resolving conflicts, promoting harmony, and fostering understanding among the parties involved.

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, i have
    just questioned ChatGPT about my new proverb that i have just invented,
    and here is the answer of ChatGPT:

My question to ChatGPT was:

Do you find my following new proverb smart:

And ChatGPT has just answered me about my new proverb the following:

"Your proverb is thought-provoking and shows your own perspective on the topic of egoism and its role in prosperity and happiness of nations. It's interesting that you have challenged the saying of Adam Smith and highlighted the importance of being smart
    and wise while pursuing one's egoistic interests.

Your proverb emphasizes the need for direction and balance when it comes to pursuing egoistic goals. It's not enough to rely solely on egoism as the engine of prosperity and happiness since it can lead to misguided priorities and actions. Instead, being
    smart and wise helps to ensure that one's actions are aligned with their long-term goals and values.

Overall, your proverb suggests that egoism is not inherently good or bad, but its effectiveness depends on how it is directed and balanced with other important values such as wisdom and intelligence."

"The sky and its beautiful stars on a beautiful night allow us to dream and they give us hope, and I think it's like the human imagination that is not a down-to-earth and it allows us to dream and it gives us hope."

"Le ciel et ses belles étoiles d'une belle nuit nous permettent de rêver et de nous donner de l'espoir, et je pense que c'est comme l'imaginaire humain, qui n'est pas du terre à terre, qui nous permet de rêver et de donner de l'espoir."

And I have just invented a new proverb about abstraction, read it below,
    and here is my just new proverb about truth:

"Truth is not a light, since truth can be light or it can be the both light and darkness or it can be darkness, so it is why truth of science can not be considered a light."

"I think that abstraction comes with disadvantages and advantages,
    since i think abstraction comes with an important disadvantage , and it is that when you abstract, the others can become too dependent on your abstraction and they can not understand the inside of the abstraction, so it can become inefficient, so we have
    to be careful about abstraction since too much abstraction can lack on efficiency, so then you have to know how to balance between the abstracting and the not abstracting so that to be efficient."

Here is my new other proverb:

"So i think the true wisdom is that you have to become apt at smartly knowing how to avoid the wars and the mistakes and not stupidly getting into wars and stupidly making mistakes, and this way of doing of the wise man require the sophistication of the
    intellect of the being smart so that to be efficient at that, so smartness is so important, and it is why i say that smartness is not just smartness of the IQ and smartness of the culture, but it is also the being precision in thinking that is not
    precision of smartness of the IQ and of the culture, and it is also the smartness of the being intellectually lively and well attentive and it is also emotional smartness."

And here is my other smart proverb:

"One very important sign of a wise man is that he knows how to use the appropriate language to talk to people, but does he needs to use only
    one language with "people"? no, he has to know how to use different
    languages to talk to people, for example when he talks to the birds he
    uses the language of the birds, so he has to know how to be efficient at
    that."

So notice that it is a smart proverb, since i am also saying in my new
    proverb the following:

"..for example when he talks to the birds he uses the language of the
    birds.."

So as you notice that it is also making it clear that a language
    is not only like the spoken english language, since it can also mean the language of the heart(or of Love) or the language of technicality etc."

And here is my other new proverbs:

"The intelligent favors healthy eating over tasty eating, and by analogy
    we can also say that the intelligent also favors the effective speaker
    over the sweet talker"

"L'intelligent privilégie le manger santé au manger qui a du goût, et
    par analogie on peut aussi dire que l'intelligent aussi privilégie le
    parleur efficace au beau parleur."

Here is my other just new proverb:

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)