• Re: More of my philosophy about expenditure on the public sector and ab

From L@21:1/5 to Amine Moulay Ramdane on Mon May 15 06:23:58 2023
    πŸ’‚β€β™‚οΈπŸ’‚β€β™‚οΈπŸ’‚β€β™‚οΈπŸ’‚β€β™‚οΈπŸ’‚β€β™‚οΈπŸ’‚β€β™‚οΈπŸ’‚β€β™‚οΈπŸ’‚β€β™‚οΈπŸ’‚β€β™‚οΈπŸ’‚β€β™‚οΈπŸ’‚β€β™‚οΈπŸ’‚β€β™‚οΈπŸ’‚β€β™‚οΈπŸ’‚β€β™‚οΈπŸ’‚β€β™‚οΈπŸ’‚β€β™‚οΈ

On Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 4:43:19β€―PM UTC+2, Amine Moulay Ramdane wrote:
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about expenditure on the public sector and about systemic racism and and about the nature of God and about quantum computing and about the human values and about the sexual decadence and about philosophy and about personal
    responsability and about the usage of the language and about the logical meaning and about the good businessman and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also
    invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

Here is the information from ChatGPT about expenditure on the public sector as a percentage of its GDP:

As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, the United States expenditure on the public sector as a percentage of its GDP varied depending on the specific year. Over the years, it has averaged around 35% to 40% of GDP.

As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, Canada's expenditure on the public sector as a percentage of its GDP was also in the range of 35% to 40%, similar to the United States.

As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, France's expenditure on the public sector as a percentage of its GDP was relatively higher compared to both the United States and Canada. France has a more extensive welfare state and a larger public sector,
    which is reflected in its higher government spending as a percentage of GDP. France's public sector expenditure typically ranges from 50% to 55% of its GDP.

As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, China's expenditure on the public sector as a percentage of its GDP was relatively higher compared to the United States, Canada, and Russia. China has a significant level of government involvement in its
    economy and public services, which is reflected in its higher government spending as a percentage of GDP. China's public sector expenditure typically ranged from 30% to 40% of its GDP.

As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, Algeria's expenditure on the public sector as a percentage of its GDP was relatively higher compared to the United States, Canada, and Russia. Algeria has a significant presence of government involvement in
    its economy and public services, which is reflected in its higher government spending as a percentage of GDP. Algeria's public sector expenditure typically ranged from 40% to 50% of its GDP.

While the public sector plays a crucial role in providing essential services and ensuring social welfare, there are some perceived disadvantages associated with its size and influence. Here are a few commonly mentioned drawbacks:

- Cost and inefficiency: A larger public sector can lead to increased government spending and higher taxes to finance public services. Critics argue that this can result in inefficiencies, bureaucratic red tape, and misallocation of resources, which
    may hinder economic growth and competitiveness.

- Lack of competition and innovation: Some argue that a larger public sector can limit competition and innovation. State-owned enterprises may face less pressure to innovate and adapt to market demands compared to private enterprises, potentially
    leading to less dynamic and efficient industries.

- Political influence and corruption: A significant public sector can provide opportunities for political influence and corruption. The concentration of power in government can lead to favoritism, rent-seeking behavior, and a lack of transparency and
    accountability.

- Crowding out the private sector: Critics suggest that a large public sector can crowd out the private sector by competing for resources, such as skilled labor and investment capital. This may hinder private sector development and job creation.

- Dependency on government: A substantial public sector can foster a culture of dependency on the government, reducing individual incentives for entrepreneurship, self-reliance, and personal responsibility. This can create long-term welfare
    dependencies and reduce economic dynamism.

It's important to note that these perceived disadvantages are not universally agreed upon, and different countries may have different experiences and perspectives on the role and size of the public sector.

More of my philosophy about systemic racism and and about the nature of God and about quantum computing and about the human values and about the sexual decadence and about philosophy and about personal responsability and about the usage of the language
    and about the logical meaning and about the good businessman and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked at the following video about systemic racism in
    USA and i invite you to look at it:

Systemic Racism Exists in the USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCViZIlTaOg

So i think that the above video is not smart, since i don't think
    that there is systemic racism in USA or in France or in other countries of the world, but i think that it is a problem of lack of decency of humans and lack of trust between humans and lack of unity between people of the world that are all caused by
    not being faith in God or enough faith in God, so i think that it is the atheistic way of life that is the problem that causes those problems, since you are clearly noticing it in our everyday life , so it is why i am speaking as i am speaking in my
    below thoughts, so i invite to reread my thoughts so that to understand my views on different subjects:

More of my philosophy about the nature of God and about quantum computing and about the human values and about the sexual decadence and about philosophy and about personal responsability and about the usage of the language and about the logical meaning
    and about the good businessman and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so the God of my new monotheistic religion is special and it is that he is a greatly arrogant God and this nature
    of him of being greatly arrogant can not be changed, and of course i am saying that i am a new prophet from God that is inspired by God, and in my new monotheistic religion God is a God, but he has not created the universe, and here is my thoughts about
    my new monotheistic religion, so i invite you to read them carefully:

Of course we are all humans, so the smart way to do is not to divide humans by groups of blacks and arabs and europeans etc. but it is to "unite" them by transcending with good morality, so i think that we have not to be diversity, but we have to be a
    smart diversity, so i think it is about morality , so what remains is how to make humans follow the good morality, so then so that to make humans follow the good morality, you have also to know how to be disciplined at showing that you are the good
    morality so that to also construct the collective imaginary that makes you successful, so you have to know how to create the good human values and the good values that unite humans in following the good morality so that to be successful, so notice how i
    have created human values and values by inventing many poems of Love and poems, and you can read them below, and notice how i have created human values and values by inventing many proverbs, and you can read them below, and notice how i have created
    human values and values by inventing my thoughts of my philosophy , and you can read them in the below web links, and notice how for example monotheistic religions have allowed us to transcend with the idea of God so that to unite humans in a smarter way,
    and of course i have just explained that the idea of God is a simplistic thing , but inventing a new efficient monotheistic religion is a much more sophisticated thing, so you have to understand me, so i have quickly invented a new monotheistic religion
    that i think is efficient, so you have to read carefully about its ideas in the below web link, so you have to understand that the idea of God is a simplistic thing, but i think that inventing a new monotheistic religion that is efficient is a much more
    sophisticated thing, so you have to read about my new monotheistic religion so that to know how i have done it, so the first idea of my monotheistic religion is that God is not an evolutionary thing that comes from a type 4 or type 5 civilization, since
    he can self-improve and not curse the descendants of Adam and Eve and so he has to help humanity , but the idea of my new monotheistic religion is that the nature of God is "special" and God doesn't look like an evolutionary thing like a God of type 4 or
    5 civilization, so then after that my second idea of my new monotheistic religion is that God has to be greatly arrogant, since if he is not greatly arrogant, he can for example self-improve and not for example curse the descendants of Adam and Eve, the
    other new idea of my new monotheistic religion is that not only Adam and Eve and there descendants were cursed by God, but the Bible and Qur'aan too were cursed by God, and it is why they contain scientific errors etc., so the other idea is that prophet
    Muhammed has been enhanced by God so that he can invent the Qur'aan, and the other idea of my new monotheistic religion is that prophet Muhammed is not the last prophet from God, since saying that he is the last prophet from God is part of the curse from
    God, and the other ideas of my new monotheistic religion is that the laws of my new monotheistic religion have to be universal, and of course you have to notice how i have smartly done it by coming with universal laws and by logically inferring them from
    the nature of God, and of course there is many new ideas in my new monotheistic religion, so i invite you to read them carefully so that to notice how i have done it, so you can read my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion in the following web link,
    and of course you have to notice that i am saying that i am a new prophet from God that is inspired by God, and you can read my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/kFxTDu6_jus

More of my philosophy about Intel and about quantum computing and about the human values and about the sexual decadence and about philosophy and about personal responsability and about the usage of the language and about the logical meaning and about
    the good businessman and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I have just said, before reading the following article, the following about Intel company from USA:

"And you have to know that in the quarter, Intel’s sales across all product lines fell by 36.2 percent to $11.721 billion, but i think that Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger is still optimistic and he insists that Intel plan to grow a whopping foundry business
    will pay off, and he also believes that the PC market will rebound at some point, and Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger is also optimistic about the process and server processor roadmaps, read more here about it: https://www.nextplatform.com/2023/03/31/finally-
    some-good-news-for-the-intel-xeon-cpu-roadmap/, so i think we have to be optimistic about Intel , and i invite you to read the other following article so that to understand more:

https://www.theregister.com/2023/04/28/intel_28b_loss/ "

So you can read carefully the following new article so that you understand more about this subject of the the recovering of the AMD and Intel CPU Market:

AMD and Intel CPU Market Share Report: Recovery on the Horizon

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/amd-and-intel-cpu-market-share-report-recovery-looms-on-the-horizon

And so that to know more about my talking about other subjects of technology etc. , you can read my following thoughts on the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/nybxAsTXy6A

And of course, i have just talked about quantum computers in my below previous thoughts, but i think i have to explain something important so that you understand: So for a parallel computer, we need to have one billion different processors. But in a
    quantum computer, a single register can perform a billion computations since a qubit of a register of a quantum computer can be both in two states 1 and 0, this is known as quantum parallelism, but connecting quantum computing to "Moore's Law" is sort of
    foolish -- it's not an all-purpose technique for faster computers, but a limited technique that makes certain types of specialized problems easier, while leaving most of the things we actually use computers for unaffected.

So I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, so i have just talked about artificial intelligence and about my new model of what is consciousness, read about it in my below thoughts, and now i
    will talk about quantum computing, so i have just looked at the following video about the powerful parallel quantum computer of IBM from USA that will be soon available in the cloud, and i invite you to look at it:

Quantum Computing: Now widely available!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laqpfQ8-jFI

But i have just read the following paper and it is saying that the powerful Quantum algorithms for matrix operations and linear systems of equations are available, so as you notice in the following paper that many matrix operations and also the linear
    systems of equations solver can be done in a quantum computer, read about it here in the following paper:

Quantum algorithms for matrix operations and linear systems of equations

Read more here:

https://arxiv.org/pdf/2202.04888.pdf

So i think that IBM will do the same for there powerful parallel quantum computer that will be available in the cloud, but i think that you will have to pay for it since i think it will be commercial, but i think that there is a weakness with this kind
    of configuration of the powerful quantum computer from IBM, since the cost of bandwidth of internet is exponentially decreasing , but the latency of accessing the internet is not, so it is why i think that people will still use classical computers for
    many mathematical applications that uses mathematical operations such as matrix operations and linear systems of equations etc. and that needs a much faster latency, so i think that the business of classical computers will still be great in the future
    even with the coming of the powerful parallel quantum computer of IBM, so as you notice this kind of business of quantum computers is also dependent on the latency of accessing internet, and speaking about latency , i invite you to look at the following
    interesting video about the latency numbers programmer should know:

Latency numbers programmer should know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqR5vESuKe0

More of my philosophy about the human values and the sexual decadence and about philosophy and about personal responsability and about the "looks like" and about Jesus Christ and about the way of positivity and about how to create a civilization and
    about the usage of the language and about the logical meaning and about Islam and about the good businessman and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i
    think i am a new smart philosopher and i say that the problem is not
    just what i am talking about below about the sexual decadence that needs rules of decency, but i think in philosophy there is still a problem that is related to sexual decadence, and it is abstracted in my following philosophical question in french: "
    Comment donner de la valeur Γ  l'Γͺtre human?", and its translation in english is: "How to give value to the human being?", so i think that the problem is that money or big money don't give value to the human being, since it comes with its too much
    negativity, since big money is in the economic model created by egoism that creates competition and there is also the too much negativity that comes from competition between people, so now you are understanding the philosophical question, so then i think
    that in philosophy we need to give value to the human being, and i think that we give value to the human being by being decency, and decency is the recognized standards of decent or proper behavior, and we also give value to the human being by being
    positivity that creates a meaning of human life that is efficient, and of course i have just said below that a meaning of human life that is efficient doesn't come from negativity , but from positivity, and of course positivity and its positive energy
    also comes from the listening to or being with positive people or surrounding yourself with positive people and positive things, and this positivity and positive energy play the role of like a lever that allows you to lift the heavy weights. So i invite
    you to read my following previous thoughts so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about the sexual decadence and about philosophy and about personal responsability and about the "looks like" and about Jesus Christ and about the way of positivity and about how to create a civilization and about the usage of the
    language and about the logical meaning and about Islam and about the good businessman and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, i have just looked at the following french song:

La dΓ©cadanse (Bande originale du film "Sex Shop")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b02pkq7ulrI

So i think that the above french singers are not at all wise, since the above french song is a kind of sexual behavior provocation and it is sexual decadence, but i think i am a new philosopher and i will explain a very important thing, so i think that
    we humans come with differences between us, so this one is beautiful and that one is not beautiful and this one has a big penis and that one has not a big penis and this one has a genetical handicap and this one is strong and that one is not strong etc.
    so i think that the good philosophy also says that those differences of humans also requires "decency" so that to bring "harmony" to the society, so i think that sex also requires rules of decency so that to bring harmony. So i think that it is also the
    civilized way of doing in philosophy.

More of my philosophy about philosophy and about personal responsability and about the "looks like" and about Jesus Christ and about the way of positivity and about how to create a civilization and about the usage of the language and about the logical
    meaning and about Islam and about the good businessman and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think i am a new philosopher, and you have to understand what is philosophy, so i think that if you say that
    we humans are animals that come with "bugs" or "defects" and we are like animals, so you have to understand that talking this way is not the good way of the good philosophy, since i mean that the good philosophy is like a good software programmer that
    has not to be pessimistic about the existence of bugs in the software, but he has like a good professional to correct the bugs of the software, so then we have not to be pessimistic about our human conditions, but we have like a good software programmer
    to correct the bugs of humans and to correct the bugs in the reality. And that's the good philosophy, and it is why i am coming with my thoughts and ideas of my philosophy. So i invite you to read all my below thoughts and ideas of my philosophy so that
    to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about personal responsability and about the "looks like" and about Jesus Christ and about the way of positivity and about how to create a civilization and about the usage of the language and about the logical meaning and about
    Islam and about the good businessman and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

Also i think i am a new philosopher and i say that we can not say in political philosophy that the way to transcend human suffering is by being human suffering, since in philosophy we have to to define correctly what is personal responsability so that to "tune" it correctly, so i think that this subject of defining
    correctly personal responsability is a hot subject in political philosophy.

And you have to understand that the "looks like" that i am using in my sentence below by saying that Jesus Christ also looks like the positivity that we have to be so that to create a meaning of human life that is efficient, is a phrase used to convey
    an impression or judgment based on "appearance", so the "looks like" doesn't mean that Christianity is the required and necessary positivity. So i invite you to reread all my thoughts below so that to understand my views:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, i think that Jesus Christ also looks like the positivity that we have to be so that to create a meaning of human
    life that is efficient , and i invite you to look carefully at the following interesting video of a good movie where Ben Hur meets Jesus of Nazareth so that to understand how Jesus Christ is positivity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8u7J5AwzK4

More of my philosophy about the way of positivity and about how to create a civilization and about the usage of the language and about the logical meaning and about Islam and about the good businessman and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i have just talked in my below previous thoughts about how to grow or how to grow as a big and interesting
    civilization, but i have to clarify more so that you understand, so my philosophy says that a meaning of human life that is efficient comes from positivity and not from negativity, and i think that positivity comes from a kind of discipline, i mean that
    so that to be the positivity and the positive energy, you can listen to or be or surround yourself with positive people and positive things, and this positive energy plays the role of like a lever that allows you to lift the heavy weights. So i invite
    you to read my following previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about how to create a civilization and about the usage of the language and about the logical meaning and about Islam and about the good businessman and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think i am a new philosopher, so i will ask a smart philosophical question of:

How to create an interesting and big civilization ?

So when you are not so smart, you will say that a big and interesting civilization can be created by the way of technology and science , but i think it is not so smart to answer this way, because in philosophy , this kind of smartness is not really the
    problem, since it is like inherent , since egoism creates competition and competition creates this kind of smartness , so how can we create an interesting and big civilization ? so i think that the problem is the following: so i think it is the way in my
    philosophy of how to create a meaning of human life that is efficient, i mean that a meaning of human life that is efficient doesn't come from negativity , but from positivity, and i am explaining it in my new ideas of my philosophy that you can read in
    the below web link, so it is why you are noticing that in my below thoughts i am saying the following:

"But now i have to explain something really important, and it is about the as we say in french: "La dΓ©marche", or in english we say: "The approach", i mean that you have to also know how to be the approach that makes you grow, so i mean that if you
    have a sadistic or violent approach, it doesn't make you grow and it is not the successful way of doing."

So now you are understanding that the way of how to grow or how to grow to a big and interesting civilization is the way of being positivity
    that attracts people, so then positivity is good for business.

So i invite you to read my following previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about is programming dead and about the usage of the language and about the logical meaning and about Islam and about the good businessman and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked at the following new video and i invite you to look at it:

Is programming dead? | Stephen Wolfram and Lex Fridman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD353DeOM-4

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think that the known computer scientist that we call Stephen Wolfram that is a Jewish that lives in United
    Kingdom is not thinking correctly in the above video, since he is talking without defining consciousness, but you will say to me: how can we define consciousness ? so i think i am highly smart and i say that even if we don't define completely
    consciousness, my new model of what is consciousness defines to a certain level what is consciousness and how the human meaning is composed by brain and my new model of what is consciousness permits to predict what will be artificial intelligence, so i
    think it is the defect of thinking of Stephen Wolfram , so my new model of what is consciousness predicts that artificial intelligence will not attain
    artificial general intelligence, but it says that it will become powerful, and it also predicts that artificial intelligence will just
    replace a small percentage of software programmers of about around 25%,
    so i think that software programming will not be dead , and so that to understand my new model of what is consciousness, i invite you to read my following thoughts about it:

More of my philosophy about the future Apps and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked at the following new video of techlead that i know, and i invite you to look at it:

Why ChatGPT AI Will Destroy Programmers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1flF5WOeNc

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think that the above techlead in the above video is not thinking correctly since he is saying that software
    programming is dying, since i say that software programming is not dying, since the future Apps are for example Metaverse, and of course we need Zettascale or ZettaFLOP so that Metaverse be possible, and as you notice the article below, with of Intel’s
    Raja Koduri talking, says that the architecture is possible and it will be ready around 2027 or 2030 and it is the following:

An architecture jump of 16x, power and thermals are 2x, data movement is 3x, and process is 5x. That is about 500x, on top of the two ExaFLOP Aurora system, gets to a ZettaFLOP.

Interview with Intel’s Raja Koduri: Zettascale or ZettaFLOP? Metaverse what?

Read more here:

https://www.anandtech.com/show/17298/interview-with-intels-raja-koduri-zettascale-or-zettaflop-metaverse-what

And also the other future Apps are for example the one that use data to be smart in real time (Read about it here: https://www.cxotoday.com/cxo-bytes/data-driven-smart-apps-are-the-future/ ) , and i also say that software programming is not dying since
    GPT-4 and such artificial intelligence will replace just a small percentage of software programmers, since software programming also needs to care about accuracy and reliability, so you have to look at the following most important limitations of GPT-4
    and such artificial intelligence so that to notice it:

1- GPT-4 lacks on the understanding of context, since GPT-4 was trained
    on large amounts of text data, but it has not the ability to
    understand the context of the text. This means that it can generate
    coherent sentences, but they may not always make sense in the context
    of the conversation.

2- And GPT-4 is limited in its ability to generate creative or original content. GPT-4 is trained on existing text data, so it is not able to generate new ideas or concepts. This means that GPT-4 is not suitable
    for tasks that require creativity or originality.

And i invite you to read the following article so that to understand more about GPT-4:

Exploring the Limitations and Potential of OpenAI’s GPT-4

https://ts2.space/en/exploring-the-limitations-and-potential-of-openais-gpt-4/

And more of my philosophy about the objective function and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, i think i am understanding more GPT-4 with my fluid intelligence, so
    i think that GPT-4 uses Deep learning and it uses the mechanism of self-attention so that to understand the context and it uses Reinforcement learning from human feedback that uses a reward mechanism so that
    to learn from the feedback of the people that are using GPT-4 so that
    to ensure that this or that data is truth or not etc. but i think that
    the problem of GPT-4 is that it needs a lot of data and it is the first weakness, and it is dependent on the data and the quality of data and it is the second weakness of GPT-4, so in unsupervised learning that is

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)