• More of my philosophy of why to choose AMD EPYC Genoa CPU and and about

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sat May 6 09:47:35 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy of why to choose AMD EPYC Genoa CPU and and about UN Climate Panel and about sustainability of economic growth of capitalism and about extremism and and about the AI Market and about the future of technology and about the negative
    effects of capitalism and about how to regulate AI and about causal reasoning and about large language models and about how we are becoming like Cyborgs and about smartness and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts.

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i am advising you to buy from the below cost effective new EPYC 7004 Genoa CPUs from USA and to buy the below
    Supermicro Server Motherboard MBD-H13SSL-N , since it is like an all in one, i mean that it supports many options for both the workstation and the server and it is cost-effective, other than that you have to be smart , since the new AMD Ryzen CPU that
    support Zen 4 architecture just support 2 channels of memory, so it is why i am advising you to buy the from the below new EPYC Genoa CPUs from USA and to buy the below new motherboard, since when you are using multiple threads in parallel programming
    you can parallelize to 12 channels, not just to two channels, so it can give much more bandwidth for parallel programming. So read my previous below thoughts so that to understand more:

More of my philosophy about the new AMD EPYC Genoa CPU and about UN Climate Panel and about sustainability of economic growth of capitalism and about extremism and and about the AI Market and about the future of technology and about the negative effects
    of capitalism and about how to regulate AI and about causal reasoning and about large language models and about how we are becoming like Cyborgs and about smartness and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

So if you want to buy a good CPU and a good motherboard , i advise
    you to choose from the following cost effective new EPYC 7004 Genoa CPUs from USA and to choose the following motherboard that supports them:

The Supermicro Server Motherboard MBD-H13SSL-N Socket SP5 AMD EPYC 7004 Genoa with DDR5 and that comes in ATX format is ready to buy from here (But notice that i think it is in Canadian dollars at newegg.ca, not in US dollars):

https://www.newegg.ca/p/N82E16813183819?Description=epyc%207004%20cpu&cm_re=epyc_7004%20cpu-_-13-183-819-_-Product

And notice in the above photo that the new Supermicro Server Motherboard MBD-H13SSL-N has 12 channels, so it is a good motherboard for the new AMD EPYC Genoa CPUs from USA. And of course here is the cost effective AMD EPYC Genoa CPUs that you can buy (
    And of course they support AVX-512):

The AMD EPYC 9124 is a server/workstation processor with 16 cores, launched in November 2022, at an MSRP(manufacturer's suggested retail price) of $1083. It is part of the EPYC lineup, using the Zen 4 (Genoa) architecture with Socket SP5. Thanks to AMD
    Simultaneous Multithreading (SMT) the core-count is effectively doubled, to 32 threads. Read about it here:

https://www.techpowerup.com/cpu-specs/epyc-9124.c2917#:~:text=The%20AMD%20EPYC%209124%20is,effectively%20doubled%2C%20to%2032%20threads.

And the AMD EPYC 9224 is a server/workstation processor with 24 cores, launched in November 2022, at an MSRP(manufacturer's suggested retail price) of $1825. It is part of the EPYC lineup, using the Zen 4 (Genoa) architecture with Socket SP5. Thanks to
    AMD Simultaneous Multithreading (SMT) the core-count is effectively doubled, to 48 threads. Read about it here:

https://www.techpowerup.com/cpu-specs/epyc-9224.c2919#:~:text=The%20AMD%20EPYC%209224%20is,effectively%20doubled%2C%20to%2048%20threads.

And the AMD EPYC 9254 is a server/workstation processor with 24 cores, launched in November 2022, at an MSRP(manufacturer's suggested retail price) of $2299, you can read about it here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=epyc+9254+and+price&rlz=1C1FHFK_enCA976CA976&sxsrf=APwXEddie4lphuwFKUvBwu72p8Iqq6M4XA%3A1683388661428&ei=9XhWZLLSGZSoptQPsfq7uAU&ved=0ahUKEwjyoLu5h-H-AhUUlIkEHTH9DlcQ4dUDCA8&uact=5&oq=epyc+9254+and+price&gs_lcp=
    Cgxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAQAzIECCMQJzoKCAAQRxDWBBCwAzoFCAAQogRKBAhBGABQlAlY-CZgyDNoAXABeACAAX-IAdEBkgEDMS4xmAEAoAEBoAECyAEIwAEB&sclient=gws-wiz-serp

And you can look carefully at the new AMD EPYC™ 9004 Series Server Processor Specifications here:

https://colfax-intl.com/servers/amd-epyc-9004-series-comparison

More of my philosophy about UN Climate Panel and about sustainability of economic growth of capitalism and about extremism and and about the AI Market and about the future of technology and about the negative effects of capitalism and about how to
    regulate AI and about causal reasoning and about large language models and about how we are becoming like Cyborgs and about smartness and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

"IPCC's (UN Climate Panel) two best future scenarios are the “sustainable” SSP1 and the “fossil-fuel driven” SSP5. Current climate-focused attitudes suggest we aim for the “sustainable” world, but the higher economic growth in SSP5 actually
    leads to much greater welfare for humanity. After adjusting for climate damages, SSP5 will on average leave grandchildren of today's poor $48,000 better off every year. It will reduce poverty by 26 million each year until 2050, inequality will be lower,
    and more than 80 million premature deaths will be avoided.

And the most effective climate policy is increasing investment in green R&D to make future decarbonization much cheaper."

Read more carefully in the following paper so that to understand more:

Welfare in the 21st century: Increasing development, reducing inequality, the impact of climate change, and the cost of climate policies

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0040162520304157

And you can read my following thoughts about sustainability of economic growth of capitalism so that to understand more:

And about the negative effect of capitalism of Environmental degradation, here is what i have just said about it:

I also think that we have to be optimistic about capitalism , since notice how i am also talking below about the sustainability of economic growth of capitalism by also posting an interesting video about the ten global trends that also show how
    capitalism is becoming much more efficient at sustainability of economic growth, so i invite you to look at the following video and at my thoughts below about the sustainability of economic growth of capitalism:

So i have just spoken about different subjects, read them in my below thoughts, but i am not speaking in my below thoughts about the: Is economic growth of capitalism sustainable in our finite of ressources planet?, so here is my following thoughts about
    it, and i invite you to read them carefully so that to understand my views:

More philosophy about the Global Trends..

I invite you to look carefully at the following interesting video:

Ten global trends every smart person should know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIANLddo-ec

And notice how the above video is optimistic and read the following thoughts so that to understand more about the sustainability of economic growth of capitalism:

The Limits of the Earth, Part 1: Problems

"In my own new book, The Infinite Resource: The Power of Ideas on a Finite Planet, I challenge this view. The problem isn’t economic growth, per se. Nor is the problem that our natural resources are too small. While finite, the natural resources the
    planet supplies are vast and far larger than humanity needs in order to continue to thrive and grow prosperity for centuries to come. The problem, rather, is the types of resources we access, and the manner and efficiency with which we use them.

And the ultimate solution to those problems is innovation – innovation in the science and technology that we use to tap into physical resources, and innovation in the economic system that steers our consumption.

The situation we’re in isn’t a looming wall that we’re doomed to crash into. It’s a race – a race between depletion and pollution of natural resources on one side, and our pace of innovation on the other."

Read more here:

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/the-limits-of-the-earth-part-1-problems/

More of my philosophy about extremism and and about the AI Market and about the future of technology and about the negative effects of capitalism and about how to regulate AI and about causal reasoning and about large language models and about how we are
    becoming like Cyborgs and about smartness and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i have just talked about a problematic of security that is also related to economy by saying the following:

---

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think there is still problem in the economic model like of the one of Adam Smith, and it is that the economic
    model is dependent on security of a country, so for example if you are not technologically and scientifically an advanced country , you will be dependent on the Advanced countries, so for example when you are dependent on USA or Russia on technology such
    as military technology and weapons and satellites etc. so it is not what we call an enough reliable security, since you can even notice that when the economic system is advanced, so the military technology and weapons and satellites etc. are advanced, so
    i think that the problematic is that the states like
    Russia and USA and the like advanced countries can become extremists, like becoming white supremacists states and be too much dangereous for the other countries that are not so advanced , so