• More of my philosophy about the AI Market and about the future of techn

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 5 13:27:51 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the AI Market and about the future of technology and about the negative effects of capitalism and about how to regulate AI and about causal reasoning and about large language models and about how we are becoming like Cyborgs
    and about smartness and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

So i have just posted the below new article of the FTC Chair Lina Khan that has just said that US must regulate AI since she warns Big Tech can dominate AI Market, but i think that Big Tech will not dominate AI as FTC Chair Lina Khan is saying in the
    below new article, since read the following new article that says that AI models would become available for free and clients would not turn to the likes of Google or OpenAI with its GPT-4 or the like and pay money to use their inferior models, and i
    think that we can predict the near future and say that we will soon be able to download to Windows or Linux and to other OSs the Opensource AI models that are better and more powerful than GPT-4 , since also you have to know that those opensource AI
    models will not be as big as the data on wich they will be trained on, but they will store just "patterns" that they discover on the data on wich they will be trained on. So read the following new article on interesting engineering so that to understand
    more and so that to notice it:

https://interestingengineering.com/innovation/ai-arms-race-google-openai-wont-win

Also so that to predict more the technological future, you can
    read my following thoughts about HBM3:

So, HBM3 offers several enhancements over HBM2E, most notably the doubling of bandwidth from HBM2E at 3.6 Gbps up to 6.4Gbps for HBM3, or 819 GBps of ​​bandwidth per device.

So, i think that increasing memory capacity is getting more difficult, since memory is coming under Moore’s Law pressures, since making increasingly dense as well as increasingly faster memory is getting more and more difficult, and hence the price of
    memory has not come down as much. Other than that, i think that High Performance Linpack (HPL) matrix math test is not particularly memory bound. But the High Performance Conjugate Gradients (HPCG) and Stream Triad benchmarks are memory bound, and the
    HPCG benchmark generates a synthetic discretized three-dimensional partial differential equation model problem, and computes preconditioned conjugate gradient iterations for the resulting sparse linear system. So, we don’t yet know what the HBM2e
    memory on the new Intel Sapphire Rapids CPU will cost, so if the bandwidth of HBM2e is 4X more on the new Intel Sapphire Rapids CPU , i think that it is not enough for supercomputers, since the new Intel Sapphire Rapids CPU costs 3X more, so i think it
    is why HBM3 that doubles the bandwidth from HBM2E is i think an interesting option and it is why i think that the next Intel CPU after the new Intel Sapphire Rapids CPU has to support HBM3 so that it be an interesting option for supercomputers too.

And here is my other previous thoughts about the future of technology:

I think that we have to look carefully at the future of technology so that to know what will happen, so as you have just noticed , i have just talked about the future of supercomputers that looks bright, since i think it will use the new HBM3, and i also
    think that the next Intel CPU after the new Intel Sapphire Rapids CPU will support HBM3, and read about it in my above thoughts, since i think that Performance Conjugate Gradients (HPCG) and Stream Triad benchmarks are memory bound, and the HPCG
    benchmark generates a synthetic discretized three-dimensional partial differential equation model problem, and computes preconditioned conjugate gradient iterations for the resulting sparse linear system, and you have to know that Sparse linear system
    solvers, that also uses and solves with preconditioned conjugate gradient, are ubiquitous in high performance computing (HPC) and often are also the most computational intensive parts in scientific computing codes. A few of the many applications relying
    on them include fusion energy simulation, space weather simulation, climate modeling, and environmental modeling, and finite element method, and large-scale reservoir simulations to enhance oil recovery by the oil and gas industry, and of course i am
    also talking below about what looks like the future of artificial intelligence , so i invite you to read my below interesting thoughts
    about it, and now i will talk about the future of the PC industry
    and about the future of Microsoft Windows, so I think that the next Windows of Microsoft that will be called Windows 12, will generate more PC sales, since i think that Windows 12 will integrate ChatGPT and will integrate Bing search engine and will
    integrate DALL-E 2 image generation software into its Bing search engine and will integrate other AI functionalities, but you have to understand that so that to integrate those AI functionalities on the next Windows 12, Microsoft is working closely with
    Intel and AMD companies so that there powerful next CPUs will allow the next Windows 12 to run the AI functionalities efficiently, so it is why i think that the near future of the PC industry looks bright, since i think that the next Windows 12 will
    generate more PC sales.

And i invite you to read the following new article so that to
    notice it more (And you can translate it from french to english):

https://windows.developpez.com/actu/343725/Windows-12-Microsoft-se-prepare-a-une-integration-plus-profonde-de-l-IA-dans-son-systeme-d-exploitation-Cette-version-pourrait-etre-disponible-l-annee-prochaine-en-2024/

And you have to know that in the quarter, Intel’s sales across all product lines fell by 36.2 percent to $11.721 billion, but i think that Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger is still optimistic and he insists that Intel plan to grow a whopping foundry business
    will pay off, and he also believes that the PC market will rebound at some point, and Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger is also optimistic about the process and server processor roadmaps, read more here about it: https://www.nextplatform.com/2023/03/31/finally-
    some-good-news-for-the-intel-xeon-cpu-roadmap/, so i think we have to be optimistic about Intel , and i invite you to read the other following article so that to understand more:

https://www.theregister.com/2023/04/28/intel_28b_loss/

And so that to know more about the future of technology , you have
    to read my following thoughts about AI(Artificial intelligence) and about technology:

More of my philosophy about the future Apps and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked at the following new video of techlead that i know, and i invite you to look at it:

Why ChatGPT AI Will Destroy Programmers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1flF5WOeNc

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think that the above techlead in the above video is not thinking correctly since he is saying that software
    programming is dying, since i say that software programming is not dying, since the future Apps are for example Metaverse, and of course we need Zettascale or ZettaFLOP so that Metaverse be possible, and as you notice the article below, with of Intel’s
    Raja Koduri talking, says that the architecture is possible and it will be ready around 2027 or 2030 and it is the following:

An architecture jump of 16x, power and thermals are 2x, data movement is 3x, and process is 5x. That is about 500x, on top of the two ExaFLOP Aurora system, gets to a ZettaFLOP.

Interview with Intel’s Raja Koduri: Zettascale or ZettaFLOP? Metaverse what?

Read more here:

https://www.anandtech.com/show/17298/interview-with-intels-raja-koduri-zettascale-or-zettaflop-metaverse-what

And also the other future Apps are for example the one that use data to be smart in real time (Read about it here: https://www.cxotoday.com/cxo-bytes/data-driven-smart-apps-are-the-future/ ) , and i also say that software programming is not dying since
    GPT-4 and such artificial intelligence will replace just a small percentage of software programmers, since software programming also needs to care about accuracy and reliability, so you have to look at the following most important limitations of GPT-4
    and such artificial intelligence so that to notice it:

1- GPT-4 lacks on the understanding of context, since GPT-4 was trained
    on large amounts of text data, but it has not the ability to
    understand the context of the text. This means that it can generate
    coherent sentences, but they may not always make sense in the context
    of the conversation.

2- And GPT-4 is limited in its ability to generate creative or original content. GPT-4 is trained on existing text data, so it is not able to
    generate new ideas or concepts. This means that GPT-4 is not suitable
    for tasks that require creativity or originality.

And i invite you to read the following article so that to understand more about GPT-4:

Exploring the Limitations and Potential of OpenAI’s GPT-4

https://ts2.space/en/exploring-the-limitations-and-potential-of-openais-gpt-4/

And more of my philosophy about the objective function and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, i think i am understanding more GPT-4 with my fluid intelligence, so
    i think that GPT-4 uses Deep learning and it uses the mechanism of self-attention so that to understand the context and it uses Reinforcement learning from human feedback that uses a reward mechanism so that
    to learn from the feedback of the people that are using GPT-4 so that
    to ensure that this or that data is truth or not etc. but i think that
    the problem of GPT-4 is that it needs a lot of data and it is the first weakness, and it is dependent on the data and the quality of data and it is the second weakness of GPT-4, so in unsupervised learning that is
    used so that to train GPT-4 on the massive data, the quality of the data is not known with certitude, so it is a weakness of artificial intelligence such as GPT-4, and about the objective function that guides, so i think that it is the the patterns that
    are found by the neural network and that are learned by the neural network of GPT-4 that play the role of the objective function that guides, so the objective function comes from the massive data on wich GPT-4 has been trained, and i think it is also a
    weakness of GPT-4, since i think that what is missing is what explains my new model of what is consciousness , since the meaning from human consciousness also plays the role of the objective function , so it makes it much better than artificial
    intelligence and it makes it that it needs much less data, so it is why the human brain needs much less data than artificial intelligence such as GPT-4. So i invite you to read my following previous thoughts so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about artificial intelligence such as GPT-4 and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i have just looked more carefully at GPT-4 , and i think that as i have just explained it, that it will become
    powerful, but it is limited by the data and the quality of the data on wich it has been trained, so if it encounter a new situation to be solved and the solution of it can not be inferred from the data on wich it has been trained, so it will not be
    capable of solving this new situation, so i think that my new model of what is consciousness is explaining that what is lacking is the meaning from human consciousness that permits to solve the problem, so my new model is explaining that artificial
    intelligence such as GPT-4 will not attain artificial general intelligence or AGI, but eventhough , i think that artificial intelligence such as GPT-4 will become powerful, so i think that the problematic in artificial intelligence is about the low level
    layers, so i mean look at assembler programming language, so it is a low level layer than high level programming languages, but you have to notice that the low level layer of assembler programming language can do things that the higher level layer can
    not do, so for example you can play with the stack registers and low level hardware registers and low level hardware instructions etc. and notice how the low level layer like assembler programming can teach you more about the hardware, since it is really
    near the hardware, so i think that it is what is happening in artificial intelligence such as the new GPT-4, i mean that GPT-4 is for example trained on data so that to discover patterns that make it more smart, but the problematic is that this layer of
    how it is trained on the data so that to discover patterns is a high level layer such as the high level programming language, so i think that it is missing the low level layers of what makes the meaning, like the meaning of the past and present and the
    future or the meaning of space and matter and time.. from what you can construct the bigger meaning of other bigger things, so it is why i think that artificial intelligence will not attain artificial general intelligence or AGI, so i think that what is
    lacking in artificial intelligence is what is explaining my new model of what is consciousness, so you can read all my following thoughts in the following web link so that to understand my views about it and about different other subjects:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/QSUWwiwN5yo

And I think that there is a law called Eroom’s law that says that the cost of new medical drug roughly doubles every nine years, so i think that Eroom’s law comes from the basis idea of the fact that it takes 80% of the effort to solve the last 20%
    of the problems, but of course we have not to be pessimistic about it, since i invite you to read the following very interesting article of the following scientist that is talking about it and that is giving the reasons to be optimistic about it:

The exponential cost of progress

https://lemire.me/blog/2015/08/10/the-exponential-cost-of-progress/

More of my philosophy about HP and about the Tandem team and more of my thoughts..

I invite you to read the following interesting article so that
    to notice how HP has been smart by also acquiring Tandem Computers, Inc.
    with there "NonStop" systems and by learning from the Tandem team
    that has also Extended HP NonStop to x86 Server Platform, you can read about it in my below writing and you can read about Tandem Computers here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tandem_Computers , so notice that Tandem Computers, Inc. was the dominant
    manufacturer of fault-tolerant computer systems for ATM networks, banks, stock exchanges, telephone switching centers, and other similar commercial transaction processing applications requiring maximum uptime and zero data loss:

Read more here:

https://www.zdnet.com/article/tandem-returns-to-its-hp-roots/

More of my philosophy about HP "NonStop" to x86 Server Platform fault-tolerant computer systems and more..

Now HP to Extend HP NonStop to x86 Server Platform

HP announced in 2013 plans to extend its mission-critical HP NonStop technology to x86 server architecture, providing the 24/7 availability required in an always-on, globally connected world, and increasing customer choice.

Read the following to notice it:

https://www.ciol.com/hp-extend-hp-nonstop-x86-server-platform/

And today HP provides HP NonStop to x86 Server Platform, and here is
    an example, read here:

https://www.hpe.com/ca/en/pdfViewer.html?docId=4aa5-7443&parentPage=/ca/en/products/servers/mission-critical-servers/integrity-nonstop-systems&resourceTitle=HPE+NonStop+X+NS7+%E2%80%93+Redefining+continuous+availability+and+scalability+for+x86+data+sheet

More of my philosophy about Crucial T700 SSD Preview...

Crucial from USA is the only brand whose parent company, Micron
    (Read more here about it: https://www.micron.com/), innovated the NAND2 inside the T700 Gen5 SSD. Micron’s 45-year reputation for industry innovation and leadership backs up the end-to-end quality, reliability, superior testing and OEM qualification in
    every Crucial SSD.

And Crucial T700 SSD Preview: Fastest Consumer SSD Hits 12.4 GB/s

Read more here:

https://www.tomshardware.com/features/crucial-t700-ssd-preview-fastest-consumer-ssd-hits-124-gbs

And read more here:

https://www.crucial.com/products/ssd/crucial-t700-ssd

More of my philosophy about the negative effects of capitalism and about how to regulate AI and about causal reasoning and about large language models and about how we are becoming like Cyborgs and about smartness and about artificial intelligence and
    about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

Here are some commonly cited negative effects of capitalism:

1- Economic inequality: Capitalism can lead to significant wealth disparities, with a small percentage of the population owning a large proportion of the wealth, while many others struggle to make ends meet. This can exacerbate social and economic
    inequality, and contribute to social unrest.

2- Exploitation of workers: Capitalism is based on the idea of maximizing profits, which can lead to companies exploiting workers by paying them low wages, offering poor working conditions, and denying them benefits and job security.

3- Environmental degradation: Capitalism can lead to overconsumption and the overuse of natural resources, which can lead to environmental degradation and contribute to climate change.

4- Corporate influence on politics: The concentration of wealth and power under capitalism can give corporations significant influence over political decision-making, potentially undermining democratic processes and leading to policies that favor the
    interests of the wealthy and powerful.

5- Lack of social safety nets: Capitalism prioritizes individual responsibility and competition, which can lead to a lack of social safety nets, such as healthcare, education, and social welfare programs, leaving many people vulnerable to poverty,
    sickness, and other social and economic challenges.

6- Short-term thinking and risk-taking: Capitalism can incentivize companies to prioritize short-term gains over long-term sustainability, potentially leading to risky and unsustainable business practices that harm the environment, workers, and society.

So i think that i have just already discussed many negative effects of capitalism, but you have to notice that capitalism is not the state that governs and regulate capitalism, so you have to understand my below proverb where i am saying that we have
    still to be hope in the capitalism system, since i have also discussed the following above negative effects of capitalism that are economic Economic inequality and Environmental degradation and Short-term thinking and risk-taking, and of course the
    social safety nets has to be provided correctly by the state , and about corporate influence on politics, it has to be solved by the laws and by enforcing the laws, and for the Exploitation of workers, i think it can be solved by the laws and i have also
    said that we have to know how to provide a decent minimum wage to the workers. And here are my following thoughts about the negative effects of capitalism that are the following: Economic inequality and Environmental degradation and Short-term thinking
    and risk-taking:

So for the above negative effect of capitalism of Economic inequality,
    i have just said that you have to solve it by implementing progressive capitalism, and you can read my thoughts about progressive capitalism
    in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

And for the negative effect of capitalism of Short-term thinking and risk-taking, here is what i have just said about it:

I think we can reform finance in capitalism by for example having a financial transactions Tax that reward long-termism over short-to-medium-termism investment of finance, and of course and as i have just said below, that the state has to invest
    correctly in R&D etc. with public investment so that to fill this gap created by the short-to-medium-termism investment of finance.

And about the negative effect of capitalism of Environmental degradation, here is what i have just said about it:

I also think that we have to be optimistic about capitalism , since notice how i am also talking below about the sustainability of economic growth of capitalism by also posting an interesting video about the ten global trends that also show how
    capitalism is becoming much more efficient at sustainability of economic growth, so i invite you to look at the following video and at my thoughts below about the sustainability of economic growth of capitalism:

So i have just spoken about different subjects, read them in my below thoughts, but i am not speaking in my below thoughts about the: Is economic growth of capitalism sustainable in our finite of ressources planet?, so here is my following thoughts about
    it, and i invite you to read them carefully so that to understand my views:

More philosophy about the Global Trends..

I invite you to look carefully at the following interesting video:

Ten global trends every smart person should know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIANLddo-ec

And notice how the above video is optimistic and read the following thoughts so that to understand more about the sustainability of economic growth of capitalism:

The Limits of the Earth, Part 1: Problems

"In my own new book, The Infinite Resource: The Power of Ideas on a Finite Planet, I challenge this view. The problem isn’t economic growth, per se. Nor is the problem that our natural resources are too small. While finite, the natural resources the
    planet supplies are vast and far larger than humanity needs in order to continue to thrive and grow prosperity for centuries to come. The problem, rather, is the types of resources we access, and the manner and efficiency with which we use them.

And the ultimate solution to those problems is innovation – innovation in the science and technology that we use to tap into physical resources, and innovation in the economic system that steers our consumption.

The situation we’re in isn’t a looming wall that we’re doomed to crash into. It’s a race – a race between depletion and pollution of natural resources on one side, and our pace of innovation on the other."

Read more here:

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/the-limits-of-the-earth-part-1-problems/

More of my philosophy about how to regulate AI and about causal reasoning and about large language models and about how we are becoming like Cyborgs and about smartness and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

FTC Chair Lina Khan says US must regulate AI, warns Big Tech dominates AI market

Read more here (And you can translate the article from french to english):

https://intelligence-artificielle.developpez.com/actu/344291/La-presidente-de-la-FTC-Lina-Khan-affirme-que-les-Etats-Unis-doivent-reglementer-l-IA-et-met-en-garde-contre-la-domination-du-marche-de-l-IA-par-les-Big-Tech-et-d-autres-risques-lies-a-l-IA/

More of my philosophy about causal reasoning and about large language models and about how we are becoming like Cyborgs and about smartness and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

"A large language model (LLM) such as GPT-4 can fail on some queries while succeeding to provide causal reasoning in others. What is remarkable is how few times that such errors happen: our evaluation finds that on average, large language models (LLMs)
    such as GPT-4 can outperform state-of-the-art causal algorithms in graph discovery and counterfactual inference, and can systematize nebulous concepts like necessity and sufficiency of cause by operating solely on natural language input."

And read more here on the following paper so that to understand it:

Causal reasoning and Large Language Models: Opening a new frontier for causality

https://arxiv.org/abs/2305.00050?fbclid=IwAR3bvgnYMiB8F8lirnhNmG4RDRmWqDrWetEylgDUNO9f0DP2dWeKdTkQay4

More of my philosophy about how we are becoming like Cyborgs and about smartness and about self-interest and about about the corruption index about egoism and about competition and about free competition and about Antitrust laws and about the economic
    model and about the efficient economic system and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I invite you to read carefully my following new thoughts of how we are becoming like Cyborgs so that to understand my views:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ , so i have just received the following answer from a person in the french newsgroup forum of fr.soc.politique, so
    here it is and read it carefully:

"Inventing scalable algorithms and algorithms is a great achievement, but it does not necessarily make someone "smart." "

So i think that i am discovering a pattern with my fluid intelligence and it is that the above person is saying that the process of inventing scalable algorithms and algorithms doesn't necessarily make someone "smart", but i think that the above person
    is not answering correctly, since i think that the above person is speaking about the "process" of "inventing", but you have to know that the scalable algorithms and algorithms can be the finished invented tool and you can also make yourself smart by
    using or selling this finished invented tool, so the making yourself smart doesn't come just from IQ and the culture , but the making yourself smart can come from using or selling the finished invented tool. So then you can for example make yourself
    smart by knowing how to "use" the tool of internet, and the knowing how to use the tool that we call internet can be a not so difficult process that make you smart, so then we can logically infer that the smartness that is the tool of internet is an "
    extension" of smartness of humans that is used so that to become smart, so then we can then logically infer that you can become like a Cyborg by using this or that tool such as internet, so then smartness is not only IQ and culture, but it is the "
    extension" of you and of your smartness that is the "tool" such as internet, since the tool such as internet is also an artificial smartness, so we are not just humans, but we are becoming like Cyborgs by using smart tools such as internet or ChatGPT as
    extensions of us. And speaking about ChatGPT, read my following thoughts about it:

So i think ChatGPT has another problem, and it is that the generated content can infringe on the copyright of existing works. This could occur if ChatGPT generates content similar to existing copyrighted material of the data on wich it has been trained.
    So you have to be careful, since it can hurt your business, but you have to know that copyright does not protect ideas, concepts, systems, or methods of doing something. But copyright law for example protects the expression of ideas rather than the ideas
    themselves. In other words, copyright law protects the specific form in which an idea is expressed, rather than the underlying idea or concept. And you have to also know that there is another problem with ChatGPT and it is that it can generate an
    invention, but it could be argued that the creators of the model,
    OpenAI, should be able to patent the invention. However, it could also be argued, that the source material used to train the model should be considered as prior art, meaning that the invention would not be considered new and therefore not patentable, and
    i invite you to look at the following most important other limitations of GPT-4 and such artificial intelligence so that to understand:

1- GPT-4 lacks on the understanding of context, since GPT-4 was trained
    on large amounts of text data, but it has not the ability to
    understand the context of the text. This means that it can generate
    coherent sentences, but they may not always make sense in the context
    of the conversation.

2- And GPT-4 is limited in its ability to generate creative or original content. GPT-4 is trained on existing text data, so it is not able to
    generate new ideas or concepts. This means that GPT-4 is not suitable
    for tasks that require creativity or originality.

More of my philosophy about self-interest and about about the corruption index about egoism and about competition and about free competition and about Antitrust laws and about the economic model and about the efficient economic system and about
    artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I have just said , read it in my below previous thoughts , that Adam Smith said that, in an economic system , self-interest or egoism is most of the time regulated by competition to not lead to corruption, fraud, price-gouging, and cheating, since in a
    competitive market, producers must offer better products or services at lower prices to attract customers, while consumers must choose the best value for their money. This competition ensures that producers cannot engage in fraudulent or corrupt
    practices without risking losing their customers to competitors who offer better products or services at lower prices.

More of my philosophy about the corruption index about egoism and about competition and about free competition and about Antitrust laws and about the economic model and about the efficient economic system and about artificial intelligence and about my
    philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ , so i think i am discovering a smart pattern with my fluid intelligence and it is the following:

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From The scientist@21:1/5 to All on Sat May 6 07:49:37 2023
    8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yICvCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf jIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiArwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+M iPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIgK 8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjw n4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCfjIjwn4yI8J+MiPCf

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)