• More precision of my philosophy about the negative effects of capitalis

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 5 12:51:26 2023
    Hello,

More precision of my philosophy about the negative effects of capitalism and about how to regulate AI and about causal reasoning and about large language models and about how we are becoming like Cyborgs and about smartness and about artificial
    intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

Here are some commonly cited negative effects of capitalism:

1- Economic inequality: Capitalism can lead to significant wealth disparities, with a small percentage of the population owning a large proportion of the wealth, while many others struggle to make ends meet. This can exacerbate social and economic
    inequality, and contribute to social unrest.

2- Exploitation of workers: Capitalism is based on the idea of maximizing profits, which can lead to companies exploiting workers by paying them low wages, offering poor working conditions, and denying them benefits and job security.

3- Environmental degradation: Capitalism can lead to overconsumption and the overuse of natural resources, which can lead to environmental degradation and contribute to climate change.

4- Corporate influence on politics: The concentration of wealth and power under capitalism can give corporations significant influence over political decision-making, potentially undermining democratic processes and leading to policies that favor the
    interests of the wealthy and powerful.

5- Lack of social safety nets: Capitalism prioritizes individual responsibility and competition, which can lead to a lack of social safety nets, such as healthcare, education, and social welfare programs, leaving many people vulnerable to poverty,
    sickness, and other social and economic challenges.

6- Short-term thinking and risk-taking: Capitalism can incentivize companies to prioritize short-term gains over long-term sustainability, potentially leading to risky and unsustainable business practices that harm the environment, workers, and society.

So i think that i have just already discussed many negative effects of capitalism, but you have to notice that capitalism is not the state that governs and regulate capitalism, so you have to understand my below proverb where i am saying that we have
    still to be hope in the capitalism system, since i have also discussed the following above negative effects of capitalism that are economic Economic inequality and Environmental degradation and Short-term thinking and risk-taking, and of course the
    social safety nets has to be provided correctly by the state , and about corporate influence on politics, it has to be solved by the laws and by enforcing the laws, and for the Exploitation of workers, i think it can be solved by the laws and i have also
    said that we have to know how to provide a decent minimum wage to the workers. And here are my following thoughts about the negative effects of capitalism that are the following: Economic inequality and Environmental degradation and Short-term thinking
    and risk-taking:

So for the above negative effect of capitalism of Economic inequality,
    i have just said that you have to solve it by implementing progressive capitalism, and you can read my thoughts about progressive capitalism
    in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

And for the negative effect of capitalism of Short-term thinking and risk-taking, here is what i have just said about it:

I think we can reform finance in capitalism by for example having a financial transactions Tax that reward long-termism over short-to-medium-termism investment of finance, and of course and as i have just said below, that the state has to invest
    correctly in R&D etc. with public investment so that to fill this gap created by the short-to-medium-termism investment of finance.

And about the negative effect of capitalism of Environmental degradation, here is what i have just said about it:

I also think that we have to be optimistic about capitalism , since notice how i am also talking below about the sustainability of economic growth of capitalism by also posting an interesting video about the ten global trends that also show how
    capitalism is becoming much more efficient at sustainability of economic growth, so i invite you to look at the following video and at my thoughts below about the sustainability of economic growth of capitalism:

So i have just spoken about different subjects, read them in my below thoughts, but i am not speaking in my below thoughts about the: Is economic growth of capitalism sustainable in our finite of ressources planet?, so here is my following thoughts about
    it, and i invite you to read them carefully so that to understand my views:

More philosophy about the Global Trends..

I invite you to look carefully at the following interesting video:

Ten global trends every smart person should know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIANLddo-ec

And notice how the above video is optimistic and read the following thoughts so that to understand more about the sustainability of economic growth of capitalism:

The Limits of the Earth, Part 1: Problems

"In my own new book, The Infinite Resource: The Power of Ideas on a Finite Planet, I challenge this view. The problem isn’t economic growth, per se. Nor is the problem that our natural resources are too small. While finite, the natural resources the
    planet supplies are vast and far larger than humanity needs in order to continue to thrive and grow prosperity for centuries to come. The problem, rather, is the types of resources we access, and the manner and efficiency with which we use them.

And the ultimate solution to those problems is innovation – innovation in the science and technology that we use to tap into physical resources, and innovation in the economic system that steers our consumption.

The situation we’re in isn’t a looming wall that we’re doomed to crash into. It’s a race – a race between depletion and pollution of natural resources on one side, and our pace of innovation on the other."

Read more here:

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/the-limits-of-the-earth-part-1-problems/

More of my philosophy about how to regulate AI and about causal reasoning and about large language models and about how we are becoming like Cyborgs and about smartness and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

FTC Chair Lina Khan says US must regulate AI, warns Big Tech dominates AI market

Read more here (And you can translate the article from french to english):

https://intelligence-artificielle.developpez.com/actu/344291/La-presidente-de-la-FTC-Lina-Khan-affirme-que-les-Etats-Unis-doivent-reglementer-l-IA-et-met-en-garde-contre-la-domination-du-marche-de-l-IA-par-les-Big-Tech-et-d-autres-risques-lies-a-l-IA/

More of my philosophy about causal reasoning and about large language models and about how we are becoming like Cyborgs and about smartness and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

"A large language model (LLM) such as GPT-4 can fail on some queries while succeeding to provide causal reasoning in others. What is remarkable is how few times that such errors happen: our evaluation finds that on average, large language models (LLMs)
    such as GPT-4 can outperform state-of-the-art causal algorithms in graph discovery and counterfactual inference, and can systematize nebulous concepts like necessity and sufficiency of cause by operating solely on natural language input."

And read more here on the following paper so that to understand it:

Causal reasoning and Large Language Models: Opening a new frontier for causality

https://arxiv.org/abs/2305.00050?fbclid=IwAR3bvgnYMiB8F8lirnhNmG4RDRmWqDrWetEylgDUNO9f0DP2dWeKdTkQay4

More of my philosophy about how we are becoming like Cyborgs and about smartness and about self-interest and about about the corruption index about egoism and about competition and about free competition and about Antitrust laws and about the economic
    model and about the efficient economic system and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I invite you to read carefully my following new thoughts of how we are becoming like Cyborgs so that to understand my views:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ , so i have just received the following answer from a person in the french newsgroup forum of fr.soc.politique, so
    here it is and read it carefully:

"Inventing scalable algorithms and algorithms is a great achievement, but it does not necessarily make someone "smart." "

So i think that i am discovering a pattern with my fluid intelligence and it is that the above person is saying that the process of inventing scalable algorithms and algorithms doesn't necessarily make someone "smart", but i think that the above person
    is not answering correctly, since i think that the above person is speaking about the "process" of "inventing", but you have to know that the scalable algorithms and algorithms can be the finished invented tool and you can also make yourself smart by
    using or selling this finished invented tool, so the making yourself smart doesn't come just from IQ and the culture , but the making yourself smart can come from using or selling the finished invented tool. So then you can for example make yourself
    smart by knowing how to "use" the tool of internet, and the knowing how to use the tool that we call internet can be a not so difficult process that make you smart, so then we can logically infer that the smartness that is the tool of internet is an "
    extension" of smartness of humans that is used so that to become smart, so then we can then logically infer that you can become like a Cyborg by using this or that tool such as internet, so then smartness is not only IQ and culture, but it is the "
    extension" of you and of your smartness that is the "tool" such as internet, since the tool such as internet is also an artificial smartness, so we are not just humans, but we are becoming like Cyborgs by using smart tools such as internet or ChatGPT as
    extensions of us. And speaking about ChatGPT, read my following thoughts about it:

So i think ChatGPT has another problem, and it is that the generated content can infringe on the copyright of existing works. This could occur if ChatGPT generates content similar to existing copyrighted material of the data on wich it has been trained.
    So you have to be careful, since it can hurt your business, but you have to know that copyright does not protect ideas, concepts, systems, or methods of doing something. But copyright law for example protects the expression of ideas rather than the ideas
    themselves. In other words, copyright law protects the specific form in which an idea is expressed, rather than the underlying idea or concept. And you have to also know that there is another problem with ChatGPT and it is that it can generate an
    invention, but it could be argued that the creators of the model,
    OpenAI, should be able to patent the invention. However, it could also be argued, that the source material used to train the model should be considered as prior art, meaning that the invention would not be considered new and therefore not patentable, and
    i invite you to look at the following most important other limitations of GPT-4 and such artificial intelligence so that to understand:

1- GPT-4 lacks on the understanding of context, since GPT-4 was trained
    on large amounts of text data, but it has not the ability to
    understand the context of the text. This means that it can generate
    coherent sentences, but they may not always make sense in the context
    of the conversation.

2- And GPT-4 is limited in its ability to generate creative or original content. GPT-4 is trained on existing text data, so it is not able to
    generate new ideas or concepts. This means that GPT-4 is not suitable
    for tasks that require creativity or originality.

More of my philosophy about self-interest and about about the corruption index about egoism and about competition and about free competition and about Antitrust laws and about the economic model and about the efficient economic system and about
    artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I have just said , read it in my below previous thoughts , that Adam Smith said that, in an economic system , self-interest or egoism is most of the time regulated by competition to not lead to corruption, fraud, price-gouging, and cheating, since in a
    competitive market, producers must offer better products or services at lower prices to attract customers, while consumers must choose the best value for their money. This competition ensures that producers cannot engage in fraudulent or corrupt
    practices without risking losing their customers to competitors who offer better products or services at lower prices.

More of my philosophy about the corruption index about egoism and about competition and about free competition and about Antitrust laws and about the economic model and about the efficient economic system and about artificial intelligence and about my
    philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ , so i think i am discovering a smart pattern with my fluid intelligence and it is the following:

It is that i think from the empirical statistics , it is not Democracy that make the corruption low, and as i have just said that the GDP per capita is strongly correlated with corruption, so the empirical tendency is that when the GDP per capita is high
    , so then corruption is low, but you have to read between the lines , since when the GDP per capita is high, that means that the private sector is the motor of growth and diversification of economy, but you have then to read between the lines , since it
    doesn't mean the inverse, that when the private sector is the motor of growth and diversification of economy that the GDP per capita is high, so then waiting for the GDP per capita to be high so that to make corruption low is not the smart way of doing
    for arab countries and the Arab world, but it is that as i have just said below, that the philosopher and economist Adam Smith said that in an economic system that self-interest or egoism is most of the time regulated by competition to not lead to
    corruption, fraud, price-gouging, and cheating, so notice that he has said "most" of time, so i think that it is the smart way of much more rapidly making arab countries have a low corruption, so then arab countries must make the private sector the motor
    of growth and diversification of economy, since the private sector is based on "competition" , so then i repeat that as said it the philosopher and economist Adam Smith, that self-interest or egoism is most of the time regulated by competition to not
    lead to corruption, fraud, price-gouging, and cheating, so i think that we have to be optimistic about arab countries and the Arab world since i have just said below that arab countries are transitioning "rapidly" from a too much "statist" way of growing
    economy and diversifying economy that is less efficient, to a private sector that becomes the motor of growth and diversification of the economy so that to be efficient economic system, and so that to notice it more , i invite you to read the following
    interesting article that clearly shows that the Middle East is well-placed to thrive in the 21st century as the region moves to diversify away from oil and gas:

From AI to e-commerce: These are the megatrends that will shape the future of the Middle East

Read more here:

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2023/04/ai-ecommerce-megatrends-shaping-the-future-of-middle-east/

And read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about egoism and about competition and about free competition and about Antitrust laws and about the economic model and about the efficient economic system and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my
    thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ ,

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ , so i have to explain a so important thing, so the philosopher and economist Adam Smith, the father of economic
    Liberalism, has said: "Egoism is the engine of prosperity and happiness of nations", so you have to understand that you have to holistically look at this saying, since egoism or self-interest creates competition and competition needs a reward so that to
    be efficient, and competition creates the good information, that is related to Transparency, that makes the economic system efficient, and competition creates the many options to choose from so that to be an efficient economic system, but you have to
    understand that the above saying of Adam Smith about the engine of egoism doesn't mean that we have to be just egoism, since he is saying that egoism is the "engine", so it also doesn't mean that it is all the time the engine, since you can help the
    poor and the needy when you make money from engine of egoism, and you have to notice that individual egoism also creates egoism of a nation or egoism of a zone such as the European union or egoism of the world that all creates responsability and creates
    solidarity , and you have to know that the economic model of Adam Smith says that self-interest or egoism is most of the time regulated by competition to not lead to corruption, fraud, price-gouging, and cheating, and we can enlarge the point of view of
    economic competition of Adam Smith by being competition inside a Democracy that fights efficiently corruption by using different political parties and different political groups inside the congress etc. and by being competition that fights efficiently
    corruption that is for example the separation of powers in USA, since the U.S. constitution establishes three separate but equal branches of government: the legislative branch (makes the law), the executive branch (enforces the law), and the judicial
    branch (interprets the law), and finally i will say that we have to be optimistic about competition since capitalism is not a zero sum game, since with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living standards for most, and still
    ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital.

More of my philosophy about free competition and about Antitrust laws and about the economic model and about the efficient economic system and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So i think that i have to explain more an important thing, so you have to understand that in the economic system we say that we have to be free competition, but when we talk and say that we have to be free competition, we do not mean that there are no
    rules or regulations governing it. Rather, what we mean is that businesses are free to compete with each other without undue interference from government or other outside parties.

Laws and regulations are necessary to ensure that competition is fair and that no one is engaging in unethical or illegal behavior that could harm consumers or other businesses. These laws are in place to prevent monopolies, collusion, price-fixing, and
    other anti-competitive practices that could stifle competition and harm consumers.

However, the aim of these laws and regulations is not to control or limit competition, but rather to ensure that competition is fair and free from unethical or illegal practices. This means that businesses are still free to compete with each other on a
    level playing field, without any unfair advantages or barriers to entry.

So when we talk about free competition, we are referring to a system in which businesses are free to compete with each other on a fair and level playing field, without any undue interference or constraints from government or other outside parties.

So i invite you to read my below previous thoughts so that to understand
    my views:

More of my philosophy about Antitrust laws and about the economic model and about the efficient economic system and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So i think that you have to correctly understand my thoughts below that i am adding to my previous thoughts, so you have to also read my below new previous thoughts in the below web link so that to holistically understand my philosophy and views on different subjects, so for example i have not talked in this post about Antitrust
    laws, since i have just already said in the below web link of my previous thoughts that when you have not enough options to choose from, so it can cause monopolistic practices that have to be managed with Antitrust laws, so i invite you to read all my
    thoughts below and in the below web link so that to holistically understand my views.

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ , so
    now i will talk more about an interesting subject, so i have just said
    in my below new thoughts in the below web link, that so that free competition and free market work best, it requires the good "information" and it requires the many options to choose from, so when you look at the arab countries and the Arab world, so
    there is competition in the Arab world and in the arab countries , but you have to notice that competition creates a distribution of options, i mean there is competition on the price and competition on the quantity and competition on the quality..., so
    this competition creates a distribution of options, and an option is defined as one thing that can be chosen from a set of possibilities, so as you notice that it is a higher level abstraction that means that an option means a price or a level of quality
    or a level of quantity , so you have also to know that competition also creates the good information that allows people to choose efficiently from the many and different options, and the good information is related to Tansparency that is important, so i
    think that in the Arab world and the Arab countries there is also competition , but even if it can be not a free competition , i think that it is a competition that is valuable, so i think what remains is that you have to know more about the other two
    ways in the model that make the economic system efficient, and they are the smart and efficient government spending that can also efficiently lower the debt and the smart lowering of the taxes that can efficiently lower the debt, and i am speaking about
    them in my below thoughts, other than that, what remains in the model is what i have just talked about and it is that i have just talked in my below thoughts in the below web link about arabs and about the Arab world and about arab countries , so i
    invite you to read carefully my below thoughts about them, but as you notice that i have just said that arab countries are transitioning "rapidly" from a too much "statist" way of growing economy and diversifying economy that is less efficient, to a
    private sector that becomes the motor of growth and diversification of the economy so that to be efficient economic system, and so that to notice it more , i invite you to read the following interesting article that clearly shows that the Middle East is
    well-placed to thrive in the 21st century as the region moves to diversify away from oil and gas:

From AI to e-commerce: These are the megatrends that will shape the future of the Middle East

Read more here:

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2023/04/ai-ecommerce-megatrends-shaping-the-future-of-middle-east/

More of my philosophy about the efficient economic system and
    about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ , so i have just talked about many and different subjects like artificial intelligence and about economy and about
    my new ideas of my philosophy etc. and you can read carefully my thoughts about them in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/aUi_MTCM_h4

But now i think i have to talk about other important subjects and they are the following:

More of my philosophy about Milton Friedman and the modern monetarist school of economics and more of my thoughts..

As i have just explained, that the modern way is modern monetarist school of economics of Milton Friedman, read about it in my below thoughts, so i think that the way of the modern monetarist school of economics is also the way that we call the
    Quantitative easing (QE) that is also a way where for example the U.S. Federal Reserve print more and more money so that to lend money for investment, so i can also say that the borrowing of this money from Quantitative easing (QE) is an indebtedness
    that creates wealth, but notice that the Federal Reserve is not crazy since it has to manage it correctly and manage inflation correctly, so we have to make a difference between the responsable way of the U.S. Federal Reserve and of that of the
    irresponsibility of the below professor in economics that said that the government can not has a debt problem because it pays its debt by printing more and more money, so read my below thoughts so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about the how we have to grow economy and more of my thoughts..

And now i will talk about an important subject and it is about the how we have to grow economy , since i think that the Democrats and Republicans in USA have two different ways of how to grow economy, since as i have just for example said that the U.S.
    Congress believes that today's debt will be dwarfed by tomorrow's economic growth. Driving economic growth is one way to reduce the national debt, but Congress tends to disagree on how to create that growth. Most Democrats push increased spending, while
    most Republicans champion lower taxes, and it looks like the different economic ways in Japan of Abenomics and Kishidanomics, and i invite you to read the following article about them:

https://cscr.pk/explore/themes/politics-governance/kishidanomics-the-economic-policies-of-fumio-kishida/

But i will also say that Milton Friedman, an American economist awarded the 1976 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics for his contribution to consumption analysis and to monetary history and theory, including his observations of the complexity of
    stabilization policy, was the founders of the modern monetarist school of economics, that held that the business cycle is determined mainly by the supply of money and by interest rates, rather than by government fiscal policy - contrary to the long-
    prevailing view of Keynes and his followers. So then you have to understand that the modern way in economics with wich we manage inflation and unemployment is no more using keynesian economics, but it is by using for example the following way using the
    supply of money and by interest rates: I think i am highly smart, and i think that the Federal Reserve policymakers of USA are trying to slow down the economy and subdue inflation by highering interest rates, and highering interest rates make money
    costlier and borrowing less appealing and that, in turn, slows demand to catch up with supply, which has lagged badly throughout the pandemic, but that's the macroeconomics of it, and its potential effects include lower wages, a halt or even a drop in
    home prices and a decline in stock market valuations etc., but notice that the highering of interest rates reduces the demand, so i think it has a macroeconomic effects of balancing by creating lower prices in one side and part of the economy and this
    compensate much more for the higher prices in the other side and part of the economy, but notice that it doesn't mean that the highering of interest rates solves all the problems.

More of my philosophy about the responsable economics and more of thoughts..

I have just looked at the following video where a professor in economics that is a democrat and that has worked for the democrats is speaking and she is saying something irresponsible in economics and it is the following:

She is saying that the government can not has a debt problem because it pays its debt by printing more and more money, but i think she is irresponsible by saying so, since the US dollar has a price and value
    that also follows globally the supply and demand rule, so for example if you are this irresponsibility, so the demand on the the US Dollar can lower and it can cause problems. So here is the video and look at it carefully so that you notice the
    irresponsibility:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmuysv17T9M

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From The scientist@21:1/5 to All on Sat May 6 02:00:59 2023
    4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDi oIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCAIOKggCDioIDwn4yeIOKg gCDioIAg4qCAIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCAIOKggCDioIAg4qCA8J+MniDioIAg4qCAIOKggCDioIDwn4ye IOKggCDioIAg4qCAIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCAIOKggCDioIAg4qCA8J+MniDioIAg4qCAIOKggCDioIDw n4yeIOKggCDioIAg4qCAIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCAIOKggCDioIAg4qCA8J+MniDioIAg4qCAIOKggCDi oIDwn4yeIOKggCDioIAg4qCAIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCAIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKg gPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA 8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDw n4yeIOKggCDioIDwn4yeIOKggCDioIAg4qCAIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCAIOKggCDioIAg4qCA8J+MniDi oIAg4qCAIOKggCDioIDwn4yeIOKggCDioIAg4qCAIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCAIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+M niDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4ye IOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g 4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDi oIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKg gPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA 8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDw n4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIAg4qCAIOKggPCf jJ4g4qCAIOKggCDioIAg4qCA8J+MniDioIAg4qCAIOKggCDioIDwn4yeIOKggCDioIAg4qCAIOKg gPCfjJ4g4qCAIOKggCDioIAg4qCA8J+MniDioIAg4qCAIOKggCDioIDwn4yeIOKggCDioIAg4qCA IOKggPCfjJ4g4qCAIOKggCDioIAg4qCA8J+MniDioIAg4qCAIOKggCDioIDwn4yeIOKggCDioIAg 4qCAIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCAIOKggCDioIAg4qCA8J+MniDioIAg4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCf jJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+M niDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4ye IOKggPCfjJ4g4qCAIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCAIOKggCDioIAg4qCA8J+MniDioIAg4qCAIOKggCDioIDw n4yeIOKggCDioIAg4qCAIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCAIOKggCDioIAg4qCA8J+MniDioIAg4qCA8J+MniDi oIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKg gPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA 8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDw n4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCf jJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+M niDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4ye IOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggCDioIAg 4qCA8J+MniDioIAg4qCAIOKggCDioIDwn4yeIOKggCDioIAg4qCAIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCAIOKggCDi oIAg4qCA8J+MniDioIAg4qCAIOKggCDioIDwn4yeIOKggCDioIAg4qCAIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCAIOKg gCDioIAg4qCA8J+MniDioIAg4qCAIOKggCDioIDwn4yeIOKggCDioIAg4qCAIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA IOKggCDioIAg4qCA8J+MniDioIAg4qCAIOKggCDioIDwn4yeIOKggCDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g 4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDi oIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKggPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniDioIDwn4yeIOKg gPCfjJ4g4qCA8J+MniA=

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)