• =?UTF-8?Q?More_of_my_philosophy_about_World_Bank=E2=80=99s_Economic_?=

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Mon May 1 13:06:08 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about World Bank’s Economic report and and about Supranationalism and about religion and about the model in economy and about the value and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i have just talked about the Algerian economy, read it in previous thoughts below, but you have to be smart and
    read between the lines of the new World Bank’s Economic report about Algeria, and it is that when the World Bank’s Economic report says that, in Algeria, the non-hydrocarbon private sector must become the motor for Algerian growth and diversification
    of the economy, so it has to be understood that the statist way of growing and diversifying the economy has its limits, and i think that even Russia has this problem and it has to diversify and grow its economy by making the non-hydrocarbon private
    sector be the motor for Russian growth and diversification of economy, and it is and of course that the way of diversification of economy and diversification of Trade makes the economy resilient. So reread my previous thoughts so that to understand my
    views:

More of my philosophy about the Algerian economy and about Supranationalism and about religion and about the model in economy and about the value and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i have just also talked, read it below, of why Democracy has become much more difficult to "fully" be
    implemented in Algeria, and now i will talk about the Algerian economy, so the World Bank’s Economic Update projects Algeria’s economy to grow by 2.3 percent in 2023. Yet the macroeconomic outlook remains vulnerable to fluctuations in global
    hydrocarbon prices. In the medium to long term, the report says, the non-hydrocarbon private sector must become the motor for Algerian growth and diversification of the economy. So as you notice that the diversification of economy is important for Arab
    countries, but i think that the diversification of Trade is also important, since i have also just said to notice that even Canada is diversifying Trade, since we can ask a question of is Canada too dependent on the US for Trade? and the answer is: “
    Not necessarily”, and you can read carefully the following interesting article about it:

https://www.policyschool.ca/news/canada-too-dependent-us-trade-not-necessarily/

More of my philosophy about Supranationalism and about religion and about the model in economy and about the value and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i have just looked at the following song of an algerian berberist singer called Matoub Lounès , and i invite
    you to look at it:

Matoub Lounès Slaavitt ay avehri sous titré

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1GQCYWTuec

But as i said yesterday , that the problematic in Algeria and such
    countries is that the berberists that are against arabs are making
    Democracy much more difficult to "fully" be implemented in Algeria or such countries, and the other problem is i think that berber languages are not as efficient as the arab language, since the Arab world is much greater and it can make Algeria or
    Morocco much more efficient, and it is why countries that we call Arab countries have constructed a greater world called the Arab world, so you are noticing that the Arab world is an advancement from for example berberism to the arabism that is much
    greater and that we call the Arab world, and it is i think what we call Supranationalism that is the state or condition of transcending national boundaries, authority, or interests. Other than that, i think that the monotheistic religion can make us grow
    into a Supranationalist world like being the Islamic world or such, and it is why i have also invented a new monotheistic religion that i think is efficient, and you can read about it in my following thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the model of the soul or consciousness and
    about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i have just read the following article about the scientific explanation for out-of-body experiences, and i
    invite you to look at it:

Is there a scientific explanation for out-of-body experiences?

https://www.sciencefocus.com/the-human-body/is-there-a-scientific-explanation-for-out-of-body-experiences/

So notice that it is saying the following:

"People’s recollections of seeing themselves from above – such as observing surgeons working on their body – could be a form of hallucination or false memory, as they try to make sense of their experiences."

So i think that science is making a mistake, since the experience
    of out-of-body experiences is not in accordance with what is saying
    the above article, since people’s recollections of seeing themselves from above – such as observing surgeons working on their body - is not a form of hallucination or false memory, since read the following
    article that says that a 57-year old man seemed to confirm an outer body experience by recalling everything that was going on around him with eerie accuracy while he was technically dead, so then
    the recalling with "eerie accuracy" is not what we call hallucination or false memory, so read the following article about the this 57-year old man so that to notice:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/516195/university-southampton-study-science-life-death-hell-heaven

And read the following that also talks about study the two per cent of outer body experience that exhibited full awareness with explicit recall of “seeing” and “hearing” events – or out-of-body )

Read more here:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/life-after-death-largest-ever-study-provides-evidence-that-out-of-body-and-near-death-experiences-9780195.html

So i think that the model of science that is materialistic is not
    the correct one, since the above facts about 57-year old man etc.
    seems to prove that the what we call human "soul" does in fact exists,
    and since i have met an Angel from God etc. so i think that the one
    that we call God exists, so you have to read in the following web link about my new monotheistic religion that i think is efficient so that to understand it correctly:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/GW1DXed7uOU

More of my philosophy about the model in economy and about the value
    and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

In economics, a model refers to a simplified representation of a real-world economic system, process, or phenomenon, so it has to be understood that the how i am answering in my below previous thoughts the western english white european man in the video
    below is by explaining some models in economy, i mean that so that free competition and free market work best, it needs "good" information and "many" options to choose from, and i think it can be called a model in economy, and notice that the "good"
    information in this economic model has to be understood as related to Transparency, and of course you have to notice that the many options in this economic model also shows that you have to have Antitrust laws when there is not enough options to choose
    from, and Antitrust laws are the broad group of state and federal laws that are designed to make sure businesses are competing fairly,
    and the “trust” in antitrust refers to a group of businesses that team up or form a monopoly to dictate pricing in a particular market. So then i mean that the western english white european man in the below previous video has to know how to be
    informed about the options in Marrakesh in Morocco, and an option from many options to choose from is one thing that can be chosen from a set of possibilities, so then we can say that the choosing from many options in economy is also the choosing from
    different prices of a product or service , and of course that it has to be understood that the existing of both free competition and the many options to choose from have the tendency to also lower the price, so i invite you to read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about free market and about competition and about the value and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i have just looked at the following video of a western english white european man that is talking about Morocco
    and about Marrakesh, so i invite you to look at it and my answer to the video is just below:

Scam City: Marrakesh, Morocco - A Maze Without a Guide | Free Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDFwhm7IHhc

So I think that the western english white european man of the above video is not so smart, and i think that i am highly smart , so i will answer him and his above video by saying the following:

So he is saying that the prices here and there in Marrakesh in Morocco are too much high and it is scam for him, so he is concluding that Marrakesh in Morocco is a Scam city, but i think that he is not thinking correctly, since i say that he has to look
    at the "requirements" of a free competition and of free market, so the requirements are that Economics tells us that free competition and free market work best when consumers have "good" information and "many" options to choose from, so i think that the
    above western english white european man has to look to if those requirements are satisfied in Marrakesh in Morocco, so i think that in Marrakesh in Morocco there is free competition and you have to look at if you have many options to choose from, since
    those two requirements have the tendency in economy to lower the price, so i think that we have to be optimistic about Morocco and not be as pessimistic as the above western english white european man, and here is what i have just said about it:

More of my philosophy about the free competition and about free market and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked at the following new video from Morocco about economy, and i invite you to look at it:

Focus sur la charte de l'investissement au Maroc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkyghwsNiA4

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so as you are noticing that the above video is talking about the importance of free competition and Transparency in
    economy , but i think that the economists in the above video are not talking correctly, since they are saying that free competition is good, but they are not talking about the "requirements" of a free competition and of free market, and here is my
    thoughts about them:

So i think that Economics tells us that free competition and free market work best when consumers have "good" information and "many" options to choose from, so you are noticing the "constraints", and it is also related to Transparency, since you have to
    have good information and you have also to have "many" options to choose from, so now you are understanding that free competition and free market have to have those requirements, and it is like Democracy that needs important requirements, also here is my
    thoughts about the importance of Transparency:

So i think that the most important thing in politics is Transparency,
    and Transparency implies openness, communication, and accountability. Transparency is practiced in companies, organizations, administrations, and communities, so i also mean that you have to monitor, with indicators, the efficiency and performance of the
    system of a country and you have to know how to criticize it and to talk about it in a serious way, and i think that it needs the good Transparency and i think that it is also the basis of morality, since when people look at the seriousness of the good
    Transparency , they have more the tendency to be good morality.

More of my philosophy about the car driver and about the value and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

Here is my new proverb in english and french, and read my other new proverbs below:

"So that the car, in the following beautiful video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g2g2v4QiZM, arrives at its destination, the car has to be reliable and the car driver has to be reliable, that's what human life looks like, since one would have to
    follow the good philosophy so that to reach the destination or the goal.

"Afin que la voiture, dans la belle vidéo suivante : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g2g2v4QiZM, arrive à sa destination, la voiture doit être fiable et le conducteur doit être fiable, voilà à quoi ressemble la vie humaine, car il faut suivre la
    bonne philosophie pour arriver à sa destination ou son objectif."

So i invite you again to look at this beautiful video of the car driver that wants to arrive at his destination or goal:

Bryan Adams - Run To You (Classic Version)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g2g2v4QiZM

More of my philosophy about the value and about the meaning of human life and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think i am a new philosopher, and i think i am discovering a pattern with my fluid intelligence, so i think
    that the Neoclassicals say that the value in economy comes from the price, but i think it is not a correct abstraction, since the price is constrained too, so it is not just about the price , since the abstraction has to show the constraints such as what
    i am saying in my below philosophy of that people are seeking and searching for the good value since they want to create a meaning of human life for themselves, and a meaning of human life that is efficient comes from the knowing where is the good value ,
    and of course i am also explaining from where comes the good value in my below thoughts, so then you have to be careful about it since the value is changing rapidly and it is following the path or way to the goal that is that the people are seeking and
    searching for the good value, so i think i am a philosopher that is changing the focus from the price to a better abstraction. So reread my previous thoughts of my philosophy so that to understand my views on different subjects:

More of my philosophy about the LGBT community and about the meaning of human life and about the value and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i have just looked at the following video about how a Gay has sexual fantasies:

Psychiatric teaching interview with Gay Teenager

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvciA2PD3tI

So i think i am smart, so i think that the problematic of the Gays is that of the focus, so i think that you have to know how to structure the path to the goal, but how to structure the path or way to the goal ? so i think it is about the value, so look
    for example how i am making you understand that the value has changed between the period of the Classicals such as the philosopher and economist Adam Smith and of the period of the Neoclassicals, and i think it is about the focus and the value, since for
    example Adam Smith has said that the value comes from the Labour and it is for example about specialization that increases much more productivity, but the Neoclassicals say that the focus has to be on the "price", since something like productivity is not
    a good indicator, so the focus has shifted from the Labour and its productivity to the price that is a better indicator, so i think that it is the same for gays, since i think that they have to structure the path to the goal by knowing where is the good
    value that makes them more happy and after that i think that there focus will be shifted to the good value and the good value will structure there path or way to the goal, but of course that they have to be convinced about the value, and it is why i am a
    new philosopher that is showing from where comes the value that also structures the path to the goal, and read my below thoughts of my philosophy about it. And i invite you to read my following thoughts of my philosophy about different subjects so that
    to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about the absolute and the relative and about the meaning of human life and about the value and about capitalism and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think that i am a new philosopher, and i think that there is the absolute way of measuring and there is a
    relative way of measuring, and the absolute measurement is a measurement that is made relative to an absolute reference point or scale, so when you say that this or that person has a high IQ or is highly smart, so it is a relative way of measuring by
    comparing with the normal distribution of IQs or by comparing with the distribution of smartness, but if you use absolute measure or like an absolute measure by looking at or by measuring with all the constraints of human life and life , you can
    logically infer that the high IQ or high smartness is not smart, so it is why i think the absolute way or like the absolute way of measuring is problematic in philosophy, since you can even logically infer by absolute measurement or like absolute
    measurement that since human life is so problematic, that means that we are deprived of our dignity we humans, but i think that this absolute way or like absolute way of measuring the meaning of human life is not satisfying, so it is why i think that a
    meaning of human life comes not from negativity, but from positivity that can create a meaning of human life that is efficient. So it is why i think that my soft way of talking and saying below that the taking care has to be a kind of positive energy
    that plays the role of like a lever that permits you to lift heavy loads , is the correct way of creating a meaning of human life that is efficient, so i invite you to read my thoughts of my philosophy below so that you understand my views:

More of my philosophy about how to construct an efficient meaning of human life and about technology and about capitalism and about quality and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i will ask a philosophical question of:

How to construct, in an atheistic system, a meaning of human life that is efficient ?

So first i invite you to read carefully my new ideas of my philosophy about how there is no meaning of human life etc. in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/mtXYr2TXL0U

And to answer the above philosophical question, i will say that
    i think that i am discovering with my fluid intelligence the pattern that answers the question and it is i think the following: So the best way to construct, in an atheistic system, a meaning of human life that is efficient is by knowing how to take care
    of people, so for example when you talk and give hope to people, so it is also a way of taking care of people, and being the familly that works is also the taking care , so i think that people needs to be the taking care of a familly, also when you are
    the good vibes that wants to take care is also the taking care of people, so it is why as you are noticing
    that my way of talking below is also the taking care of people,
    and as i am saying below that the taking care has to be a kind of positive energy that plays the role of like a lever that permits you to lift heavy loads, so i invite you to read my following thoughts so that to understand my thoughts:

More of my philosophy about Intel and about technology and about capitalism and about quality and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

In the quarter, Intel’s sales across all product lines fell by 36.2 percent to $11.721 billion, but i think that Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger is still optimistic and he insists that Intel plan to grow a whopping foundry business will pay off, and he also
    believes that the PC market will rebound at some point, and Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger is also optimistic about the process and server processor roadmaps, read more here about it: https://www.nextplatform.com/2023/03/31/finally-some-good-news-for-the-intel-
    xeon-cpu-roadmap/, so i think we have to be optimistic about Intel , and i invite you to read the other following article so that to understand more:

https://www.theregister.com/2023/04/28/intel_28b_loss/

More of my philosophy about the ideas of my philosophy and
    and about capitalism and about artificial intelligence and about
    my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So i think i am a new philosopher, and i think that humans are seeking or searching for things that have good value, also humans don't like to live without meaning of human life, since i think that pleasure is not enough, so of course i am saying that
    since there is no meaning of human life in atheism, read my below new ideas of my philosophy so that to understand why, so, i think humans need to compensate it with something that has good value, like with the good vibes and with hope that brings
    optimism, since i think you can not construct a meaning of human life(and notice that i am not saying the meaning, but a meaning) by saying to people to be responsability, since you have to understand that the being responsability comes with negativity
    of it , so then you have to construct a meaning of human life by being positive or by being positivity like by being the good vibes and by bringing hope, and of course that you have to understand that without constructing a meaning of human life this way
    , humans will have the tendency to be too much violent and too much impatient, so notice my way of doing , since notice carefully how i am talking below about capitalism and how i am saying that we have to be optimistic about it by also giving my new
    proverb that explains it more, also notice my way of talking about technology that also has as a goal to bring hope and optimism, and notice how i am talking in the below web link about obesity and about cancer and about the new interesting medical
    treatments and drugs, and i am also doing it so that to bring hope and optimism, so i think you are understanding more my kind of personality and you are understanding my way of doing, so i invite you to reread my following thoughts since i have also
    just corrected a little typo in them:

More of my philosophy about the being smart and wise and about capitalism and about quality and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so as you have just noticed that i have just said that sex is an easy and inferior thing for me, read it below, so
    you have to understand that i am not hate against this or that, but you have to understand that what i am explaining is that sex is not a sophisticated thing that permits you to be smart and wise, so you will say that you can get money by doing sex, but
    you have to understand that i think i am a new philosopher, so i think that in philosophy you have to come with the generalized way, since getting money from doing sex is not the generalized way, so hope you are understanding my philosophical way of
    doing, so it is why i say that it is the being smart and wise that makes you successful, and i think that it is the being smart and wise that is the generalized way, and notice how i am also proving it in my below thoughts by for example writing that
    Heiner Rindermann and James Thompson uncovered that the “smart fraction” of a country is quite influential in impacting the performance of that country, for example, its GDP, so as you are noticing that the being smart is quite influential in
    impacting the performance of a country, for example, its GDP, so read my following
    thoughts so that to notice it carefully:

Let's look for example at USA, so read the following article from Jonathan Wai that is a Ph.D., it says:

"Heiner Rindermann and James Thompson uncovered that the “smart
    fraction” of a country is quite influential in impacting the performance
    of that country, for example, its GDP."

And it also says the following:

"“According to recent population estimates, there are about eight
    Chinese and Indians for every American in the top 1 percent in brains.”
    But consider that the U.S. benefits from the smart fractions of every
    other country in the world because it continues to serve as a magnet for brainpower, something that is not even factored into these rankings.

What these rankings clearly show is America is likely still in the lead
    in terms of brainpower. And this is despite the fact federal funding for educating our smart fraction is currently zero. Everyone seems worried Americans are falling behind, but this is because everyone is focusing
    on average and below average people. Maybe it’s time we started taking a closer look at the smartest people of our own country."

Read more here:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/finding-the-next-einstein/201312/whats-the-smartest-country-in-the-world

So as you are noticing it's immigrants(and there are about eight Chinese
    and Indians for every American in the top 1 percent in brains) that are
    making USA a rich country.

And read also the following to understand more:

Why Silicon Valley Wouldn’t Work Without Immigrants

"There are many theories for why immigrants find so much success in tech.
    Many American-born tech workers point out that there is no shortage of American-born employees to fill the roles at many tech companies.
    Researchers have found that more than enough students graduate from
    American colleges to fill available tech jobs. Critics of the industry’s friendliness toward immigrants say it comes down to money — that
    technology companies take advantage of visa programs, like the H-1B
    system, to get foreign workers at lower prices than they would pay American-born ones.

But if that criticism rings true in some parts of the tech industry, it
    misses the picture among Silicon Valley’s top companies. One common misperception of Silicon Valley is that it operates like a factory; in
    that view, tech companies can hire just about anyone from anywhere in
    the world to fill a particular role.

But today’s most ambitious tech companies are not like factories.
    They’re more like athletic teams. They’re looking for the LeBrons and Bradys — the best people in the world to come up with some brand-new, never-before-seen widget, to completely reimagine what widgets should do
    in the first place.

“It’s not about adding tens or hundreds of thousands of people into manufacturing plants,” said Aaron Levie, the co-founder and chief
    executive of the cloud-storage company Box. “It’s about the couple ideas that are going to be invented that are going to change everything.”

Why do tech honchos believe that immigrants are better at coming up with
    those inventions? It’s partly a numbers thing. As the tech venture
    capitalist Paul Graham has pointed out, the United States has only 5
    percent of the world’s population; it stands to reason that most of the world’s best new ideas will be thought up by people who weren’t born here.

If you look at some of the most consequential ideas in tech, you find an unusual number that were developed by immigrants. For instance, Google’s entire advertising business — that is, the basis for the vast majority
    of its revenues and profits, the engine that allows it to hire thousands
    of people in the United States — was created by three immigrants: Salar Kamangar and Omid Kordestani, who came to the United States from Iran,
    and Eric Veach, from Canada.

But it’s not just a numbers thing. Another reason immigrants do so well
    in tech is that people from outside bring new perspectives that lead to
    new ideas."

Read more here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/08/technology/personaltech/why-silicon-valley-wouldnt-work-without-immigrants.html

And read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the sexual revolution and about the LGBT revolution and about capitalism and and about quality and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so
    you have to understand my personality, so as you have noticed that
    i am not talking about the sexual revolution or the LGBT revolution in western countries, but i am talking about the how to be smart and wise as a society or as a world, so what i want is not to have sex with a beautiful women, since having sex is an
    easy and inferior thing for me, so what i want is the being smart and wise, so as you are noticing that it takes good discipline so that to become smart and wise as an individual or as a society or as a world, so i invite you to read all my below
    thoughts so that to understand my views on different subjects:

More of my philosophy about the personality and about quality and about capitalism and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i will now talk about my personality, so i think you are noticing my kind of personality, i mean that there is
    what we call the gentleman personality and there is the rebellious personality and there is the sadistic personality etc., but my kind of personality is that i want to be smart and i want to be wise, so i am showing both how i am smart and how i am wise
    by posting my thoughts of my philosophy and by posting my new proverbs etc., so as you are noticing that i am also talking about the how we become both smart and wise as a society or as a world, so it is my kind of personality and you can take a look at
    my new proverbs below and the manner that i am talking and you will notice that i want to talk smartly and wisely, so i am "disciplined" at being smart and wise, and it is my personality, so i invite you to read all my below thoughts so that you
    understand my kind of personality:

More of my philosophy about the present perfect and about the past
    perfect and about capitalism and about artificial intelligence and
    about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)