• More of my philosophy about the sexual revolution and about the LGBT re

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 27 15:06:56 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the sexual revolution and about the LGBT revolution and about capitalism and and about quality and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so
    you have to understand my personality, so as you have noticed that
    i am not talking about the sexual revolution or the LGBT revolution in western countries, but i am talking about the how to be smart and wise as a society or as a world, so what i want is not to have sex with a beautiful women, since having sex is an
    easy and inferior thing for me, so what i want is the being smart and wise, so as you are noticing that it takes good discipline so that to become smart and wise as an individual or as a society or as a world, so i invite you to read all my below
    thoughts so that to understand my views on different subjects:

More of my philosophy about the personality and about quality and about capitalism and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i will now talk about my personality, so i think you are noticing my kind of personality, i mean that there is
    what we call the gentleman personality and there is the rebellious personality and there is the sadistic personality etc., but my kind of personality is that i want to be smart and i want to be wise, so i am showing both how i am smart and how i am wise
    by posting my thoughts of my philosophy and by posting my new proverbs etc., so as you are noticing that i am also talking about the how we become both smart and wise as a society or as a world, so it is my kind of personality and you can take a look at
    my new proverbs below and the manner that i am talking and you will notice that i want to talk smartly and wisely, so i am "disciplined" at being smart and wise, and it is my personality, so i invite you to read all my below thoughts so that you
    understand my kind of personality:

More of my philosophy about the present perfect and about the past
    perfect and about capitalism and about artificial intelligence and
    about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So when you use “have said”, it is the present perfect, and you’re describing something that occurred in the past and was completed no later than now.

And when you use “had said”, it is the past perfect and you’re describing something that occurred in the past and was completed no later than some other thing that happened in the past.

So i will correct a little mistake by using the past perfect in my below thoughts about the Mercantilists and the Physiocrats and the Classicals, so i invite you to reread again my thoughts:

More of my philosophy of from where comes value in economy and about capitalism and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think i have to talk about something important, and it is that we have to ask the question of: From where
    comes the value in economy ? , so i think that in year 1600 the Mercantilists had said that the value comes from "Trade", but in year 1700 , Physiocrats had said that the value comes from "Farming", but in year 1800 the Classicals such as Adam Smith had
    said that the value comes from the Labour by for example increasing much more productivity by for example being specialized in a job in what we do better, but in year 1900 until now, the Neoclassicals say that the value comes from the Preferences and it
    means that it comes from the price that comes from the interactions of preferences such as consumers that maximize the individual utility(just think about it like happiness) and workers that are maximizing decisions of Leisure versus work and firms that
    are maximizing there profits, so from those interactions of preferences and decisions making we get supply and demand curves and we get equilibrium prices and those prices reveal value. And of course i have just said that i think there is still some
    problems in capitalism that i think we have to solve by implementing the following:

1- We can reform finance in capitalism by for example having a financial transactions Tax that reward long-termism over short-to-medium-termism investment of finance, and of course and as i have just said below, that the state has to invest correctly in
    R&D etc. with public investment so that to fill this gap created by the short-to-medium-termism investment of finance.

2- We have also to implement progressive capitalism so that to make capitalism be successful and you can read my thoughts about progressive capitalism and about productivity etc. in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

More of my philosophy about Covid vaccines and about quality and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

Big data study refutes claim about Covid vaccines posing high risk of blood clots

"The study reinforces the safety and importance of staying current with Covid-19 vaccinations."

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/health/big-data-covid-vaccines-blood-clots

And you can read carefully my following thoughts in the following web link about obesity and about cancer and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/94PU9CGNLjY

More of my philosophy about capitalism and about artificial intelligence and about quality and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so you have to understand why i am defending capitalism, since i invite you to look at my following proverb that
    explains something that has capitalism:

Here is my new proverb in english and french and notice carefully the interesting pattern with your fluid intelligence:

"The sky and its beautiful stars on a beautiful night allow us to dream and they give us hope, and I think it's like the human imagination that is not a down-to-earth and it allows us to dream and it gives us hope."

"Le ciel et ses belles étoiles d'une belle nuit nous permettent de rêver et de nous donner de l'espoir, et je pense que c'est comme l'imaginaire humain, qui n'est pas du terre à terre, qui nous permet de rêver et de donner de l'espoir."

So by logical analogy , i think that capitalism is like the beautiful stars on a beautiful night that allow us to dream and that give us hope, i mean that when we look at the beautiful stars on a beautiful night, we also can think that we are not alone
    and that extraterrestrials beings can come to us, also by looking at them we can think that there can be something powerful like a God, and it is like the human imagination that is not a down-to-earth and that allows us to dream and that gives us hope, i
    mean that capitalism gives us hope of becoming rich and wealthy as an individual or as a country, so i think that capitalism is like a safety valve that is designed to open and release excess pressure, so i think that without capitalism , humans can
    become too much violent , so it is why i think that human imagination that is not a down-to-earth and that allows us to have hope and/or be optimistic and that allows us to dream is really important, so i invite you to read my following new proverbs and
    my below thoughts so that to understand my views:

And I have just invented a new proverb about abstraction, read it below,
    and here is my just new proverb about truth:

"Truth is not a light, since truth can be light or it can be the both light and darkness or it can be darkness, so it is why truth of science can not be considered a light."

And here is my other new proverb:

"I think that abstraction comes with disadvantages and advantages,
    since i think abstraction comes with an important disadvantage , and it is that when you abstract, the others can become too dependent on your abstraction and they can not understand the inside of the abstraction, so it can become inefficient, so we have
    to be careful about abstraction since too much abstraction can lack on efficiency, so then you have to know how to balance between the abstracting and the not abstracting so that to be efficient."

Here is my new other proverb:

"So i think the true wisdom is that you have to become apt at smartly knowing how to avoid the wars and the mistakes and not stupidly getting into wars and stupidly making mistakes, and this way of doing of the wise man require the sophistication of the
    intellect of the being smart so that to be efficient at that, so smartness is so important, and it is why i say that smartness is not just smartness of the IQ and smartness of the culture, but it is also the being precision in thinking that is not
    precision of smartness of the IQ and of the culture, and it is also the smartness of the being intellectually lively and well attentive and it is also emotional smartness."

And here is my other smart proverb:

"One very important sign of a wise man is that he knows how to use the appropriate language to talk to people, but does he needs to use only
    one language with "people"? no, he has to know how to use different
    languages to talk to people, for example when he talks to the birds he
    uses the language of the birds, so he has to know how to be efficient at
    that."

So notice that it is a smart proverb, since i am also saying in my new
    proverb the following:

"..for example when he talks to the birds he uses the language of the
    birds.."

So as you notice that it is also making it clear that a language
    is not only like the spoken english language, since it can also mean the language of the heart(or of Love) or the language of technicality etc."

And here is my other new proverbs:

"The intelligent favors healthy eating over tasty eating, and by analogy
    we can also say that the intelligent also favors the effective speaker
    over the sweet talker"

"L'intelligent privilégie le manger santé au manger qui a du goût, et
    par analogie on peut aussi dire que l'intelligent aussi privilégie le
    parleur efficace au beau parleur."

Here is my other just new proverb:

"Even silence makes us advance, since a human life full of silence is
    not the right diversity as a balance that makes the good reliance"

Here is my other just new proverb in english and french:

"Learn to lift your head with dignity because even the sea has
    threatening waves."

"Apprends à élever la tête avec dignité car même la mer a des vagues qui menacent."

More of my philosophy about how capitalism is not a zero-sum game and
    about quality and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so you have to know that capitalism is not a zero-sum game, since with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can
    both deliver rising living standards for most, and still ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital, so i think it is the basis that makes you more optimistic and that makes you avoid extremism , since of course i have
    talked about the why we have to be optimistic about capitalism, and you can read about it in the following web link: https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/mtXYr2TXL0U , and of course what remains is
    that we have also to know how to boost consumption, so i think that by reading my thoughts about the why you have to be optimistic about capitalism, you can notice that capitalism also makes us advance since also capitalism wants to make money from
    solving the bugs or the problems , but of course you have to respect the laws of the country, other than that, in capitalism you have to know how to "encourage" the "advancement" of our humanity by buying good products or services from other countries
    than yours that merit it if they are better and good products and not just buy products and services from your own country, so i mean that you have then to know how to not be extremism of patriotism or extremism of nationalism, so then you notice from my
    thoughts that capitalism is interesting and you can read my below thoughts so that to understand my other views about capitalism and about different other subjects.

More of my philosophy about the value-added and about quality and
    about capitalism and about my philosophy and about technology and more of my thoughts..

So as you are noticing , i am not only using below the following way:

"Adding additional features or economic value to a product and service"

But notice that i am also using below the following way:

"Adding additional features or economic value over a product and service"

Since i think that the using "to a product or service" implies that the feature is being added as a part or extension of the product or service. On the other hand, using "over a product or service" can be interpreted to mean that the feature is being
    added in addition to, or on top of, the existing product or service. This could suggest that the feature is not an integral part of the product or service, but rather an extra or bonus capability.

More of my philosophy about the thinking and about quality and about the value added and about my philosophy and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so
    notice that in my below thoughts i am saying the following:

"So a philosopher like me will say that you have to think with sophistication your philosophy and you have after that to be disciplined and follow the path of the successful philosophy"

So i think i have to explain more, since you can for example say to me
    how i am saying above: "follow the path of the successful philosophy", so you have to understand that it is an abstraction that means that
    the fact that it is thought with "sophistication" can mean that it is successful, since the fact that it is a sophisticated philosophy is a high sophistication that is relative to the other philosophies in terms
    of sophistication of thinking, so it is like a high IQ that is relative
    to the normal distribution of IQs.

More of my philosophy about racism and about my philosophy and about
    capitalism and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think i have not talked about racism, but you have to understand me, since i think that white supremacists or
    neo-nazis are not understanding correctly, since i think i am a new philosopher and i say that most of humans or most of white europeans are not easily lovable, since you can also notice that most of humans or most of white europeans are not beautiful,
    so i think that this "not easily lovable" and "not beautiful" is what cause racism, so a wise type of person like me, will say that you can logically infer that the way to become more lovable or the way to become more beautiful is the way of discipline,
    so i also say that look for example at white european german people, so i say that the secret of why germany is powerful is that they are disciplined, so a philosopher like me will say that you have to think with sophistication your philosophy and you
    have after that to be disciplined and follow the path of the successful philosophy, and i think that it is the way of how to be successful and it is the way of why germany was and is successful.
    And so that to understand more, i invite you to read the following
    article that also talks about this subject so that to understand more:

Not everyone is beautiful

https://theconversation.com/not-everyone-is-beautiful-35915

More of my philosophy about the value-added and about capitalism and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so I think that USA is a great country, since it permits you to make good business, since i think that the most
    important thing in economy is the value-added that is the additional features or economic value that a company adds to its products and services before offering them to customers. And adding value to your product or service helps your company attracts
    more customers, which can boost revenue and profits. But i say that you have to be a smart business man, since i think that economy is more sophisticated since the value-added can be that you add additional features or economic value over another product
    or service (from USA or from Europe etc.) that is not made by you, and i think that adding this kind of value over a product or service helps companies attract customers which can boost revenue and profits, so i think that it is what is happening in our
    today globalized economy, so i think we have to be optimistic about it, and you have also to know that capitalism is not a zero-sum game, since with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living standards for most, and still
    ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital, and of course that diversifying the economy of a country is really important since it makes your economy a resilient economy, and of course that trade diversification is also important,
    since notice that even Canada is doing it, since we can ask a question of is Canada too dependent on the US for Trade? and the answer is: “Not necessarily”, and you can read carefully the following interesting article about it:

https://www.policyschool.ca/news/canada-too-dependent-us-trade-not-necessarily/

And i invite you to read carefully my following thoughts in the following web link of my new ideas of my philosophy and of my new proverbs and about why we have to be optimistic about capitalism etc.:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/mtXYr2TXL0U

More of my philosophy about my contributions and about technology and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so as you have just noticed that i am coming to you with my contributions that are my new ideas of my philosophy
    and my new proverbs and my new thoughts about the future of technology and about obesity and cancer and about the new interesting medical treatments and drugs etc. and of course that i have grouped my contributions of my thoughts in the following post,
    so for example you can read carefully my following thoughts in the following web link about obesity and about cancer and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/94PU9CGNLjY

And i invite you to read carefully my following thoughts in the following web link of my new ideas of my philosophy and of my new proverbs etc.:

And you can read carefully my thoughts about progressive capitalism and about productivity etc. in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

And here is more of my philosophy about the mathematical modeling of the Jackson network and about mathematics and more of my thoughts, you can read it in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/yEMTeWhBmQA

And of course you can read my new other thoughts below:

More of my philosophy about the future of technology and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think that we have to look carefully at the future of technology so that to know what will happen, so as you have just noticed , i have just talked about the future of supercomputers that looks bright, since i think it will use the new HBM3, and i also
    think that the next Intel CPU after the new Intel Sapphire Rapids CPU will support HBM3, and read about it in my below thoughts, since i think that Performance Conjugate Gradients (HPCG) and Stream Triad benchmarks are memory bound, and the HPCG
    benchmark generates a synthetic discretized three-dimensional partial differential equation model problem, and computes preconditioned conjugate gradient iterations for the resulting sparse linear system, and you have to know that Sparse linear system
    solvers, that also uses and solves with preconditioned conjugate gradient, are ubiquitous in high performance computing (HPC) and often are also the most computational intensive parts in scientific computing codes. A few of the many applications relying
    on them include fusion energy simulation, space weather simulation, climate modeling, and environmental modeling, and finite element method, and large-scale reservoir simulations to enhance oil recovery by the oil and gas industry, and of course i am
    also talking below about what looks like the future of artificial intelligence , so i invite you to read my below interesting thoughts
    about it, and now i will talk about the future of the PC industry
    and about the future of Microsoft Windows, so I think that the next Windows of Microsoft that will be called Windows 12, will generate much more PC sales, since i think that Windows 12 will integrate ChatGPT and will integrate Bing search engine and will
    integrate DALL-E 2 image generation software into its Bing search engine and will integrate other AI functionalities, but you have to understand that so that to integrate those AI functionalities on the next Windows 12, Microsoft is working closely with
    Intel and AMD companies so that there powerful next CPUs will allow the next Windows 12 to run the AI functionalities efficiently, so it is why i think that the near future of the PC industry looks bright, since i think that the next Windows 12 will
    generate "much" more PC sales.

And i invite you to read the following new article so that to
    notice it more (And you can translate it from french to english):

https://windows.developpez.com/actu/343725/Windows-12-Microsoft-se-prepare-a-une-integration-plus-profonde-de-l-IA-dans-son-systeme-d-exploitation-Cette-version-pourrait-etre-disponible-l-annee-prochaine-en-2024/

More of my philosophy about how the “smart fraction” of a country is quite influential in impacting the performance of that country and about technology and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

Let's look for example at USA, so read the following article from Jonathan Wai that is a Ph.D., it says:

"Heiner Rindermann and James Thompson uncovered that the “smart
    fraction” of a country is quite influential in impacting the performance
    of that country, for example, its GDP."

And it also says the following:

"“According to recent population estimates, there are about eight
    Chinese and Indians for every American in the top 1 percent in brains.”
    But consider that the U.S. benefits from the smart fractions of every
    other country in the world because it continues to serve as a magnet for brainpower, something that is not even factored into these rankings.

What these rankings clearly show is America is likely still in the lead
    in terms of brainpower. And this is despite the fact federal funding for educating our smart fraction is currently zero. Everyone seems worried Americans are falling behind, but this is because everyone is focusing
    on average and below average people. Maybe it’s time we started taking a closer look at the smartest people of our own country."

Read more here:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/finding-the-next-einstein/201312/whats-the-smartest-country-in-the-world

So as you are noticing it's immigrants(and there are about eight Chinese
    and Indians for every American in the top 1 percent in brains) that are
    making USA a rich country.

And read also the following to understand more:

Why Silicon Valley Wouldn’t Work Without Immigrants

"There are many theories for why immigrants find so much success in tech.
    Many American-born tech workers point out that there is no shortage of American-born employees to fill the roles at many tech companies.
    Researchers have found that more than enough students graduate from
    American colleges to fill available tech jobs. Critics of the industry’s friendliness toward immigrants say it comes down to money — that
    technology companies take advantage of visa programs, like the H-1B
    system, to get foreign workers at lower prices than they would pay American-born ones.

But if that criticism rings true in some parts of the tech industry, it
    misses the picture among Silicon Valley’s top companies. One common misperception of Silicon Valley is that it operates like a factory; in
    that view, tech companies can hire just about anyone from anywhere in
    the world to fill a particular role.

But today’s most ambitious tech companies are not like factories.
    They’re more like athletic teams. They’re looking for the LeBrons and Bradys — the best people in the world to come up with some brand-new, never-before-seen widget, to completely reimagine what widgets should do
    in the first place.

“It’s not about adding tens or hundreds of thousands of people into manufacturing plants,” said Aaron Levie, the co-founder and chief
    executive of the cloud-storage company Box. “It’s about the couple ideas that are going to be invented that are going to change everything.”

Why do tech honchos believe that immigrants are better at coming up with
    those inventions? It’s partly a numbers thing. As the tech venture
    capitalist Paul Graham has pointed out, the United States has only 5
    percent of the world’s population; it stands to reason that most of the world’s best new ideas will be thought up by people who weren’t born here.

If you look at some of the most consequential ideas in tech, you find an unusual number that were developed by immigrants. For instance, Google’s entire advertising business — that is, the basis for the vast majority
    of its revenues and profits, the engine that allows it to hire thousands
    of people in the United States — was created by three immigrants: Salar Kamangar and Omid Kordestani, who came to the United States from Iran,
    and Eric Veach, from Canada.

But it’s not just a numbers thing. Another reason immigrants do so well
    in tech is that people from outside bring new perspectives that lead to
    new ideas."

Read more here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/08/technology/personaltech/why-silicon-valley-wouldnt-work-without-immigrants.html

And i invite you to read carefully my below thoughts so that to understand my views, and i also invite you to read my new ideas of my philosophy and my new proverbs in the following web link

More of my philosophy about Indian american immigrants and about Arab american immigrants and about technology and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked at the following video about Indian american immigrants and i invite you to look at it carefully:

Why Indian immigrants become rich and raise successful kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eMLAFV4cx8

But i have to talk more about Indian american immigrants, and here is my writing about it:

More philosophy about Indian Americans: The New Model Minority..

"So why do Indian Americans perform so well? A natural answer is self-selection. Someone willing to pull up roots and move halfway around the world will tend to be more ambitious and hardworking than the average person.

The only direct evidence we have comes from the 2003 New Immigrant Survey, in which a basic cognitive test called "digit span" was administered to a sample of newly arrived immigrant children. It is an excellent test for comparing people with disparate
    language and educational backgrounds, since the test taker need only repeat lengthening sequences of digits read by the examiner. Repeating the digits forward is simply a test of short-term memory, but repeating them backward is much more mentally taxing,
    hence a rough measure of intelligence.

When statistical adjustments are used to convert the backward digit span results to full-scale IQ scores, Indian Americans place at about 112 on a bell-shaped IQ distribution, with white Americans at 100. 112 is the 79th percentile of the white
    distribution. For more context, consider that Ashkenazi Jews are a famously intelligent ethnic group, and their mean IQ is somewhere around 110."

Read more here:

https://www.forbes.com/2009/02/24/bobby-jindal-indian-americans-opinions-contributors_immigrants_minority.html?sh=48b60817583b

And I invite you to look at the following video:

Why is INDIA the 2nd biggest software power in the world?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPZkNwhshiU

But it is not only Indian american immigrants that are smart, but it is
    also Arab american immigrants that are smart, and here is more of my thoughts about how Arab american immigrants are really smart:

As the jews are smart people, I think that Arabs are smart people too, since other than the smart Arab from Egypt who won a Nobel prize for Chemistry in year 1999, read about it below, there is a new smart Arab from Egypt who has just invented the
    fastest optical “transistor” that is a million times faster than the speed of the current semiconductor-based transistor, and you can read about it in the following two articles:

Egyptian world of attoseconds.. the fastest optical “transistor”

Read more here:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/egyptian-world-of-attoseconds-the-fastest-optical-transistor.761639/

And read also in the following article:

Optical switching at record speeds opens door for ultrafast, light-based electronics and computers

Read more here:

https://phys.org/news/2023-03-optical-door-ultrafast-light-based-electronics.html

And you can read the following web page about the arab from Egypt who won a Nobel prize for Chemistry in year 1999:

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Ahmed-Zewail

And I think that arabs are smart people, read also the following article about arab american immigrants so that to notice it:

In fact, the U.S. is the main home for Arab inventors globally, distantly followed by France (513 patent applications), Canada (361), Germany (342), Saudi Arabia (307), Japan (279) and the United Kingdom (273)

The innovative flair arab Inventors bring to America

Read more here:

https://knowledge.insead.edu/blog/insead-blog/the-innovative-flair-arab-inventors-bring-to-america-5431

And read the following interesting article about arabs:

Research: Arab Inventors Make the U.S. More Innovative

It turns out that the U.S. is a major home for Arab inventors. In the five-year period from 2009 to 2013, there were 8,786 U.S. patent applications in our data set that had at least one Arab inventor. Of the total U.S. patent applications, 3.4% had at
    least one Arab inventor, despite the fact that Arab inventors represent only 0.3% of the total population.

Read more here:

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)