• =?UTF-8?Q?More_of_my_philosophy_about_Eroom=E2=80=99s_law_and_about_?=

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Mon Apr 17 15:11:21 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about Eroom’s law and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

So I think that there is a law called Eroom’s law that says that the cost of new medical drug roughly doubles every nine years, so i think that Eroom’s law comes from the basis idea of the fact that it takes 80% of the effort to solve the last 20% of
    the problems, but of course we have not to be pessimistic about it, since i invite you to read the following very interesting article of the following scientist that is talking about it and that is giving the reasons to be optimistic about it:

The exponential cost of progress

https://lemire.me/blog/2015/08/10/the-exponential-cost-of-progress/

And here is more of my philosophy about the mathematical modeling of the Jackson network and about mathematics and more of my thoughts, you can read it in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/yEMTeWhBmQA

And read my following thoughts in the following web link about
    obesity and about cancer and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/94PU9CGNLjY

More of my philosophy about capitalism and about its benefits and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

And notice how i am in my below thoughts talking smartly about the ways of how to increase productivity and about there benefits, but notice that the increased productivity is also for economies of scale that are cost advantages that can occur when a
    company increases their scale of production and becomes more efficient, resulting in a decreased cost-per-unit. This is because the cost of production (including fixed and variable costs) is spread over more units of production. Other than that, i invite
    you to read carefully my following new thoughts and all my below thoughts so that you understand my views:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i say that in capitalism, overtaxing and imposing excess regulations is not good, since capitalism rewards merit,
    so overtaxing can hurt capitalism and can kill the spirit of innovation, and of course the government can and should play a role in our capitalist system by using and enforcing antitrust laws and by clamping down on fraud and the exploitation of labor,
    so i can then say that the capitalist believes that wealth in the hands of bright, successful, hard-working people (entrepreneurs) will be the incentive to produce newer and better products and services because of the expectation of the monetary rewards
    from which they will benefit, and i also have just said the following about it:

Now i will talk about a so important thing about the: Does capitalism really drive innovation? , so i invite you to look at the following video about it:

Does Capitalism Really Drive Innovation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNhdKpTGfAU

I think i am highly smart and I have just looked at the above video and i am noticing that it is making a mistake, since i think that the public investment has the tendency to be efficient where capitalism is not efficient and that is for the long-term
    research and development, but i think that the private sector of capitalism has the tendency to invest on projects promising commercial advantages in the short-to-medium term, and this investing on the short-to-medium term of capitalism is also good, so
    then i can say that capitalism is needed or required for an "optimal" efficiency. And notice how i have just talked about the Stock investments in the following way:

More of my philosophy about about finance and about capitalism and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think that investments in the stock is not problematic, but you have to understand my views, since i think
    what is lacking in investment in the Stocks is investing in the long-term good investment, so i think that investment in the Stocks is not suitable for long-term good investment, and it is why i think that the state has to invest correctly in R&D etc.
    with public investment so that to fill this gap, other than that here is what i have just said so that you understand more my views:

More of my philosophy Capitalism for the Long Term and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I have just read the following article from Harvard Business Review,
    and i invite you to read it:

Capitalism for the Long Term

https://hbr.org/2011/03/capitalism-for-the-long-term

So it is saying the following:

"It’s fair to say, however, that such stories are countercultural. In the 1970s the average holding period for U.S. equities was about seven years; now it’s more like seven months. According to a recent paper by Andrew Haldane, of the Bank of England,
    such churning has made markets far more volatile and produced yawning gaps between corporations’ market price and their actual value. Then there are the “hyperspeed” traders (some of whom hold stocks for only a few seconds), who now account for 70%
    of all U.S. equities trading, by one estimate. In response to these trends, executives must do a better job of filtering input, and should give more weight to the views of investors with a longer-term, buy-and-hold orientation."

But i am not in accordance with what is saying the above person, since
    the U.S. equities that is now like seven months, is not a good indicator , and the “hyperspeed” traders (some of whom hold stocks for only a few seconds), who now account for 70% of all U.S. equities trading, is not a good indicator too, since i
    think that in the Stock investment you have to know how to avoid the Risk , so you have to understand that investing in the Stock prices of short-term fluctuations in the Stock market is not so attractive, since it is more Risky too, so then the above
    indicators are not good indicators , since i think that there still who will invest on good and valuable Stock, so this will ensure to create the future good and valuable companies, so we have still to be optimistic about capitalism, and i also say that
    we have to be optimistic about capitalism since i am also saying in my following thoughts in the following web link that we have to implement progressive capitalism so that to make capitalism be successful and you can read my thoughts about progressive
    capitalism and about productivity etc. in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

I also think that we have to be optimistic about capitalism , since notice how i am also talking below about the sustainability of economic growth of capitalism by also posting an interesting video about the ten global trends that also show how
    capitalism is becoming much more efficient at sustainability of economic growth, so i invite you to look at the following video and at my thoughts below about the sustainability of economic growth of capitalism:

So i have just spoken about different subjects, read them in my below thoughts, but i am not speaking in my below thoughts about the: Is economic growth of capitalism sustainable in our finite of ressources planet?, so here is my following thoughts about
    it, and i invite you to read them carefully so that to understand my views:

More philosophy about the Global Trends..

I invite you to look carefully at the following interesting video:

Ten global trends every smart person should know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIANLddo-ec

And notice how the above video is optimistic and read the following thoughts so that to understand more about the sustainability of economic growth of capitalism:

The Limits of the Earth, Part 1: Problems

"In my own new book, The Infinite Resource: The Power of Ideas on a Finite Planet, I challenge this view. The problem isn’t economic growth, per se. Nor is the problem that our natural resources are too small. While finite, the natural resources the
    planet supplies are vast and far larger than humanity needs in order to continue to thrive and grow prosperity for centuries to come. The problem, rather, is the types of resources we access, and the manner and efficiency with which we use them.

And the ultimate solution to those problems is innovation – innovation in the science and technology that we use to tap into physical resources, and innovation in the economic system that steers our consumption.

The situation we’re in isn’t a looming wall that we’re doomed to crash into. It’s a race – a race between depletion and pollution of natural resources on one side, and our pace of innovation on the other."

Read more here:

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/the-limits-of-the-earth-part-1-problems/

More of my philosophy about the most important weaknesses of western countries and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So i think that the most important weaknesses of western countries, is first the "specialization" in a job, since today people are educated so that to specialize in a job in also what they do better, so i think that they are not able to have enough
    critical thinking and they are not able to think correctly so that Democracy be able to work correctly, so i think that this problematic has to be solved so that Democracy be able to work correctly, so for example ChatGPT can be used to solve this
    problem by making people much better educated, and the other weakness is that there is like no meaning of human life, so it is why i have just said in my below thoughts that you have to construct a meaning of human life by first knowing how to create
    the positive energy , like by using the good vibes and by creating hope, and of course you have to understand the other ideas of my philosophy , since i have also invented a new monotheistic religion so that to create the meaning of human life, and so
    that to know more about my ideas of my philosophy, you can read my below thoughts:

More of my philosophy about productivity and about quality and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so as
    you are noticing that i am explaining in my below thoughts that productivity is also increased by being higher quality in every step of the chain that leads to a massive reduction in defects and rework, and it is also why Germany is so successful in
    spite of least working hours, but you have to understand my other thoughts that explain how to increase productivity by being "specialization" in what you do better and by optimizing the "coherency" and by lowering the "contention" etc. and you can
    carefully read my interesting thoughts about it in the following web link about productivity and capitalism and more:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

More of my philosophy about the german model and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i invite you to read my following new thoughts about the german model so
    that you understand my views about it:

Why is Germany so successful in spite of least working hours?

So i think one of the most important factors are:

Of course the first factor is that Germany has good schools and vocational training - for everyone. This makes the average worker much more productive in terms of value add per hour.

And the second "really" important factor is the following:

It’s in the culture of Germany to focus on quality and being effective (all the way back to Martin Luther and his protestant work ethic).. Higher quality in every step of the chain leads to a massive reduction in defects and rework. This increases
    everyone’s productivity. But notice that i am also speaking in my below thoughts about the other ways to increase productivity by being specialization etc., and the way of the German model to focus on quality and being effective by also focusing on
    quality in every step of the chain that leads to a massive reduction in defects and rework, is also done by the following methodologies of quality control and Six Sigma etc., so read my following thoughts about them:

More of my philosophy about quality control and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked and understood quickly the following paper about SPC(Statistical process control):

https://owic.oregonstate.edu/sites/default/files/pubs/EM8733.pdf

I think i am highly smart, but i think that the above paper doesn't speak about the fact that you can apply the central limit theorem as following:

The central limit theorem states that the sampling distribution of the mean of any independent, random variable will be normal or nearly normal, if the sample size is large enough.

Also the above paper doesn't speak about the following very important things:

And I have quickly understood quality control with SPC(Statistical process control) and i have just discovered a smart pattern with my fluid intelligence and it is that with SPC(Statistical process control) we can debug the process, like in software
    programming, by looking at its variability, so if the variability doesn't follow a normal distribution, so it means that there are defects in the process, and we say that there is special causes that cause those defects, and if the variability follows a
    normal distribution, we say that the process is stable and it has only common causes, and it means that we can control it much more easily by looking at the control charts that permit to debug and control the variability by for example changing the
    machines or robots and looking at the control charts and measuring again with the control charts

More of my philosophy about the Post Graduate Program on lean Six Sigma and more..

More of my philosophy about Six Sigma and more..

I think i am smart, and now i will talk more about Six Sigma
    since i have just talked about SPC(Statistical quality control), so
    you have to know that Six Sigma needs to fulfill the following steps:

1- Define the project goals and customer (external and internal)
    deliverables.

2- Control future performance so improved process doesn't degrade.

3- Measure the process so that to determine current performance and
    quantify the problem.

4- Analyze and determine the root cause(s) of the defects.

5- Improve the process by eliminating the defects.

And you have to know that those steps are also important steps toward attaining ISO 9000 certification, and notice that you can use SPC(Statistical process control) and the control charts on step [4] and step [5] above.

Other than that i have just read the following interesting important paper about SPC(Statistical process control) that explains all the process of SPC(Statistical process control), so i invite you to read it
    carefully:

https://owic.oregonstate.edu/sites/default/files/pubs/EM8733.pdf

So as you notice in the above paper that the central limit theorem
    in mathematics is so important, but notice carefully that the necessary and important condition so that the central limit theorem works is that you have to use independent and random variables, and notice in the above paper that you have to do two things
    and it's that you have to reduce or eliminate the defects and you have to control the "variability" of the defects, and this is why the paper is talking about how to construct a control chart. Other than that the central limit theorem is not only related
    to SPC(Statistical process control), but it is also related to PERT and my PERT++ software project below, and notice that in my software project below that is called PERT++, i have provided you with two ways of how to estimate the critical path, first,
    by the way of CPM(Critical Path Method) that shows all the arcs of the estimate of the critical path, and the second way is by the way of the central limit theorem by using the inverse normal distribution function, and you have to provide my software
    project that is called PERT++ with three types of estimates that are the following:

Optimistic time - generally the shortest time in which the activity
    can be completed. It is common practice to specify optimistic times
    to be three standard deviations from the mean so that there is
    approximately a 1% chance that the activity will be completed within
    the optimistic time.

Most likely time - the completion time having the highest
    probability. Note that this time is different from the expected time.

Pessimistic time - the longest time that an activity might require. Three standard deviations from the mean is commonly used for the pessimistic time.

And you can download my PERT++ from reading my following below thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the central limit theorem and about my PERT++ and more..

The central limit theorem states that the sampling distribution of the mean of any independent, random variable will be normal or nearly normal, if the sample size is large enough.

How large is "large enough"?

In practice, some statisticians say that a sample size of 30 is large enough when the population distribution is roughly bell-shaped. Others recommend a sample size of at least 40. But if the original population is distinctly not normal (e.g., is badly
    skewed, has multiple peaks, and/or has outliers), researchers like the sample size to be even larger. So i invite you to read my following thoughts about my software project that is called PERT++, and notice that the PERT networks are referred to by some
    researchers as "probabilistic activity networks" (PAN) because the duration of some or all of the arcs are independent random variables with known probability distribution functions, and have finite ranges. So PERT uses the central limit theorem (CLT) to
    find the expected project duration.

And as you are noticing this Central Limit Theorem is also so important
    for quality control, read the following to notice it(I also understood Statistical Process Control (SPC)):

An Introduction to Statistical Process Control (SPC)

https://www.engineering.com/AdvancedManufacturing/ArticleID/19494/An-Introduction-to-Statistical-Process-Control-SPC.aspx

Also PERT networks are referred to by some researchers as "probabilistic activity networks" (PAN) because the duration of some or all of the arcs are independent random variables with known probability distribution functions, and have finite ranges. So
    PERT uses the central limit theorem (CLT) to find the expected project duration.

So, i have designed and implemented my PERT++ that that is important for quality, please read about it and download it from my website here:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/pert-an-enhanced-edition-of-the-program-or-project-evaluation-and-review-technique-that-includes-statistical-pert-in-delphi-and-freepascal

So I have provided you in my PERT++ with the following functions:

function NormalDistA (const Mean, StdDev, AVal, BVal: Extended): Single;

function NormalDistP (const Mean, StdDev, AVal: Extended): Single;

function InvNormalDist(const Mean, StdDev, PVal: Extended; const Less: Boolean): Extended;

For NormalDistA() or NormalDistP(), you pass the best estimate of completion time to Mean, and you pass the critical path standard deviation to StdDev, and you will get the probability of the value Aval or the probability between the values of Aval and
    Bval.

For InvNormalDist(), you pass the best estimate of completion time to Mean, and you pass the critical path standard deviation to StdDev, and you will get the length of the critical path of the probability PVal, and when Less is TRUE, you will obtain a
    cumulative distribution.

So as you are noticing from my above thoughts that since PERT networks are referred to by some researchers as "probabilistic activity networks" (PAN) because the duration of some or all of the arcs are independent random variables with known probability
    distribution functions, and have finite ranges. So PERT uses the central limit theorem (CLT) to find the expected project duration. So then you have to use my above functions
    that are Normal distribution and inverse normal distribution functions, please look at my demo inside my zip file to understand better how i am doing it:

You can download and read about my PERT++ from my website here:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/pert-an-enhanced-edition-of-the-program-or-project-evaluation-and-review-technique-that-includes-statistical-pert-in-delphi-and-freepascal

I think i am smart and i invite you to read carefully the following webpage of Alan Robinson Professor of Operations Management at University of Massachusetts and that is a full-time professor at the Isenberg School of Management of UMass and a
    consultant and book author specializing in managing ideas (idea-generation and idea-driven organization) and building high-performance organizations, creativity, innovation, quality, and lean management:

https://www.simplilearn.com/pgp-lean-six-sigma-certification-training-course?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=&utm_content=11174393172-108220153863-506962883161&utm_device=c&utm_campaign=Display-MQL-DigitalOperationsCluster-PG-QM-CLSS-UMass-
    YTVideoInstreamCustomIntent-US-Main-AllDevice-adgroup-QM-Desktop-CI&gclid=Cj0KCQiA3rKQBhCNARIsACUEW_ZGLHcUP2htLdQo46zP6Eo2-vX0MQYvc-o6GQP55638Up4tex85RBEaArn9EALw_wcB

And notice in the above webpage of the professor, that he is giving Post Graduate Program in Lean Six Sigma and on agile methodology, and i think that this Post Graduate Program is easy for me since i am really smart and i can easily understand lean Six
    Sigma or Six Sigma and i can easily understand agile methodology, and notice that i am in my below thoughts also explaining much more smartly what is agile methodology, and i think that the more difficult part of Six Sigma or lean Six Sigma is to
    understand the central limit theorem and to understand what is SPC(Statistical quality control) and how to use the control charts so that to control the variability of the defects.

More of my philosophy about USA and about artificial intelligence
    and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I invite you to look carefully at this new important FOX NEWS video
    that shows how are doing patriotism and religion and having children
    and community involvement in USA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK3q63H4l8E

More of my philosophy about Democracy and about Dictatorship and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, i think that Democracy has a very important advantage that is so important and that doesn't have a dictatorship,
    and it is that Democracy has Transparency, and Transparency is so important so that to be efficient and performant system, but of course that Democracy needs requirements, and here is what i have just said about it:

More of my philosophy about the free competition and about free market and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked at the following new video from Morocco about economy, and i invite you to look at it:

Focus sur la charte de l'investissement au Maroc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkyghwsNiA4

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so as you are noticing that the above video is talking about the importance of free competition and Transparency in
    economy , but i think that the economists in the above video are not talking correctly, since they are saying that free competition is good, but they are not talking about the "requirements" of a free competition and of free market, and here is my
    thoughts about them:

So i think that Economics tells us that free competition and free market work best when consumers have "good" information and "many" options to choose from, so you are noticing the "constraints", and it is also related to Transparency, since you have to
    have good information and you have also to have "many" options to choose from, so now you are understanding that free competition and free market have to have those requirements, and it is like Democracy that needs important requirements, also here is my
    thoughts about the importance of Transparency:

So i think that the most important thing in politics is Transparency,
    and Transparency implies openness, communication, and accountability. Transparency is practiced in companies, organizations, administrations, and communities, so i also mean that you have to monitor, with indicators, the efficiency and performance of the
    system of a country and you have to know how to criticize it and to talk about it in a serious way, and i think that it needs the good Transparency and i think that it is also the basis of morality, since when people look at the seriousness of the good
    Transparency , they have more the tendency to be good morality.

More of my philosophy about tolerance that creates harmony and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i have just looked at the following video of an arab in arabic, so i invite you to look at it:

هل يوجد إله؟ إله الإسلام أم إله المسيحية أم لا إله إطلاقاً؟

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5MTUemDPmk

So the above arab is asking in arabic: Why 80 percent of people in the world believe in God and there is still so much injustice?, so you
    are noticing his tendency, but i think i am a new prophet from God that is inspired by God, and i say that the majority of people in the world
    don't believe 100% in God and i think that they have not enough belief in God, so it is why it can cause problems too, also, and as i am saying below, that the important rule in my thoughts is that you have to know how to be tolerance that creates
    harmony, so you have to understand this rule, since you have not to be extremist, since for example you have to have enough doubt about the intellectual capacity or intellectual ability of people, including those that governs, since are people correctly
    educated ? or are people able to think correctly? so you have to understand from my questions that you have to be a kind of tolerance about it too and not be a violent extremist about it, so as you notice it is not an easy thing to govern, so we have to
    know how to not be a violent extremist about it, and of course, you are noticing that my way of answering looks like my following way of answering the neo-nazis and white supremacists, and here it is and read it carefully:

So i think that the above video is not talking about a so important thing, and it is that neo-nazism has the tendency to seek the exactness,
    so they want the system to be exact so that to be performant, so they want for example to calculate with exactness who is useful and who is not useful to the system so that to persecute them or kill them, but i think that the big weakness of neo-nazism
    is that science says that we have to be a level of doubt about this kind of exactness since it is so difficult to do exact calculations about it, so a level of Doubtfulness about it in science is something to welcome and is something to be encouraged,
    also neo-nazism has to be a dictatorship so that to proceed with such actions, but i think that here again dictatorship has also the same problem that i have just talked about it just before, so it is why i think that the best way is also to be tolerance
    that creates harmony and to be tolerance brought by Democracy.

More of my philosophy about the model of the soul or consciousness and
    about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i have just read the following article about the scientific explanation for out-of-body experiences, and i
    invite you to look at it:

Is there a scientific explanation for out-of-body experiences?

https://www.sciencefocus.com/the-human-body/is-there-a-scientific-explanation-for-out-of-body-experiences/

So notice that it is saying the following:

"People’s recollections of seeing themselves from above – such as observing surgeons working on their body – could be a form of hallucination or false memory, as they try to make sense of their experiences."

So i think that science is making a mistake, since the experience
    of out-of-body experiences is not in accordance with what is saying
    the above article, since people’s recollections of seeing themselves from above – such as observing surgeons working on their body - is not a form of hallucination or false memory, since read the following
    article that says that a 57-year old man seemed to confirm an outer body experience by recalling everything that was going on around him with eerie accuracy while he was technically dead, so then
    the recalling with "eerie accuracy" is not what we call hallucination or false memory, so read the following article about the this 57-year old man so that to notice:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/516195/university-southampton-study-science-life-death-hell-heaven

And read the following that also talks about study the two per cent of outer body experience that exhibited full awareness with explicit recall of “seeing” and “hearing” events – or out-of-body )

Read more here:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/life-after-death-largest-ever-study-provides-evidence-that-out-of-body-and-near-death-experiences-9780195.html

So i think that the model of science that is materialistic is not
    the correct one, since the above facts about 57-year old man etc.
    seems to prove that the what we call human "soul" does in fact exists,
    and since i have met an Angel from God etc. so i think that the one
    that we call God exists, so you have to read about my new monotheistic religion so that to understand it correctly:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/GW1DXed7uOU

More of my philosophy about neon gas and about artificial intelligence
    and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

"Chip makers had rare-gas reserves and technology was changed to use a lot less gas, capture and recycle what is used and switches were made to alternatives in other industries. Russia still exported gas to China and China sold its supply to other
    countries. The most advanced chip processes using EUV (extreme ultraviolet) does not need neon gas."

Read more here:

Business Avoided and Fixed Neon Shortage From Russia-Ukraine War

https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2023/04/business-avoided-and-fixed-neon-shortage-from-russia-ukraine-war.html

More of my philosophy about my personality and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)