• More of my philosophy about what is the IQ of GPT-4 and about artificia

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 30 11:24:07 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about what is the IQ of GPT-4 and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think that since we can not guarantee that the huge data on wich GPT-4 has been trained is of high quality,
    and since, as i am explaining it below, that ChatGPT
    can not yet understand correctly the context, so i think that the IQ
    of ChatGPT is not low, but it is variable, and it can be high or it can be low, so then as i am saying below that i think that ChatGPT or such artificial intelligence can not replace a lot of jobs of software programming, so we can also say that it is
    not just the demand of the rule of supply and demand that fixes the price, but it is also the since ChatGPT or such artificial intelligence have still this problematic of the not so good data on wich they have been trained, so that means that there will
    be still a kind of distribution of quality of the software from the high to low, so then the high quality of software can also fix the price since it has a few competition from others.

More of my philosophy about the understanding of the context and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, and of course i have to be precise, so the below video of Yann LeCun the Meta Chief AI Scientist is showing the two
    most important problems of ChatGPT, so i have just given you the first problem that is that most of human knowledge is not language related, but the second most important problem is then that ChatGPT and such artificial intelligence is not able to
    understand correctly the context , and i think i have just explained my new model below of what is consciousness that explains the problematic and that explains how artificial intelligence will not attain artificial general intelligence or AGI, and the
    other problem of ChatGPT is that you can not simply use the code from ChatGPT into your software product that you want to sell, since the code from ChatGPT can be the code of someone else and it can be not free software, so you have to pay for it, so how
    do you know that the code from ChatGPT is or is not free software ? so as you notice that it creates problems, so you have to be careful, and the other problem with ChatGPT and such artificial intelligence is that it goes straight into the wall of
    knowledge as i am explaining it below, and of course i am also speaking below about the other problem of ChatGPT that is the high cost of computational power of ChatGPT and i am explaining how to solve it,
    so i invite you to read my following previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the the other weaknesses of GPT-4 and
    about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

The memory of Large Language Models like GPT is limited, GPT-3.5 and the earlier version of ChatGPT set the limit at 4,096 “tokens,” which is equivalent to around 8,000 words or about four or five pages of a book. So, it would essentially lose sight
    of something after it traveled so far “back” in its attention function. And for GPT-4 it is around 64,000 words (or 50 pages), that’s enough for a full-length play or a significant short story. This implies it will be able to retain the equivalent
    of 50 pages of text, vastly enhancing its capacity for dialogue and text generation. You can go back as far as twenty pages in the discussion log and as far as thirty-five pages in the event log.

But there is another important problem with GPT-4 and such artificial intelligence, and here it is:

Here is what is saying Yann LeCun, Meta Chief AI Scientist about ChatGPT in the following video:

"How much of human knowledge is present and described in text ?
    and my answer to this is: A tiny portion, and most of human knowledge is not language related."

I invite you to look at it here and Yann LeCun is explaining why ChatGPT has other problems:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULbpPHjiSBg

More of my philosophy about the weaknesses of ChatGPT and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so as you are noticing i am with my fluid intelligence inventing a new model that explains human consciousness and
    i am predicting with it that we are not going to attain artificial general intelligence or AGI, so you can read about it in my below thoughts, and of course you are then noticing that the problematic with artificial intelligence is the also that it can
    not has the human sensations and feelings from the human senses, since notice how i am saying below that the human sensations and feelings give a true meaning that is real and it comes from the part of the human brain that processes the sensations, but
    artificial intelligence is not able to do it, and of course i am proving it in my below thoughts that talk about the theorem that is known as the transitive property of implication, since i am explaining how artificial intelligence can not understand the
    meaning from the low level constructs of the transitive property of implication so that to generalize, so i invite you so that to read about my new model that explains what is consciousness in my below thoughts, other than that, i have just looked at the
    following video of an Arab north African women called Asma Mhalla that talks about the power of the data in AI, so i invite you to look at it and it is in french:

Asma Mhalla - IA et nouveaux pouvoirs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5OYjWLaA3Q

So i think in the above video she is making a mistake, since artificial intelligence such as ChatGPT is trained in an unsupervised way, so then it has a problem or weakness since the huge data is not guaranteed to be of high quality, and it is the big
    weakness of artificial intelligence such as ChatGPT, and notice how i am saying about it the following:

So i am still analysing quickly GPT-4, so i think that ChatGPT has another problem, and it is that smartness of ChatGPT and such artificial intelligence is dependent on the quality of data on wich it has been trained, and from what i know is that the
    quality of data on wich ChatGPT has been trained is not so good, so i think that we can still be not sure of the quality of data of software programming on wich ChatGPT has been trained , so it is why we can not be sure of the level of smartness of
    ChatGPT, so i think it is why i say that ChatGPT or such artificial intelligence can not replace a lot of jobs of software programming, so we can also say that it is not just the demand of the rule of supply and demand that fixes the price, but it is
    also the since ChatGPT or such artificial intelligence have still this problematic of the not so good data on wich they have been trained, so that means that there will be still a kind of distribution of quality of the software from the high to low, so
    then the high quality of software can also fix the price since it has a few competition from others.

And read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the other problem with GPT-4 and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think there is another problem, since i have just said the following:

"I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think that artificial intelligence like ChatGPT is a monopolistic practice, since ChatGPT is learning the
    patterns from the creativity of humans such as software developers and the like, but the problematic is that those creative humans have not given the rights to artificial intelligence such as ChatGPT to monopolize creativity in such a way, since i think
    that for example those creative people such as software developers and the like have to do business with there creativity and be able to make money, so i think that the philosophy of OpenAI and the like are not following the right philosophy, since i
    think that the right way to do is to just use artificial intelligence in not a such monopolistic way that causes problems in such way, but to wait until humanity has advanced enough so that to permit artificial intelligence such as ChatGPT be used by the
    people of the world."

So i think that the other problem with ChatGPT, it is that you can
    not simply use the code from ChatGPT into your software product that
    you want to sell, since the code from ChatGPT can be the code of
    someone else and it can be not free software, so you have to pay for it,
    so how do you know that the code from ChatGPT is or is not free software ? so as you notice that it creates problems, so you have to be careful.

So i think even if GPT-4 will increase much more productivity and improve software and overall code quality, i think you still need to debug the code and you still have to be technical in helping GPT-4 to spot the problems , since ChatGPT Bot ‘makes a
    lot of mistakes’, and i think it is also why you can not reduce the price of the software product or software service so much, so i think that GPT-4 or such artificial intelligence will not replace software engineers jobs and will not replace a lot of
    jobs in software programming, and i invite you to look at the following interesting and smart video so that to know more:

ChatGPT Bot ‘makes a lot of mistakes’ and provides inaccurate info

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r97HMlS_LM8

More of my philosophy about my just other new model of what is consciousness and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, and here is my complete just new other model that explains human consciousness:

So my just new other model is adding to my previous new model the following:

1- So there must be a motor in the brain that guides, and this motor can
    not be called a full consciousness as i am explaining it in my
    previous thoughts below.

2- The motor is exposed to the sensations and feelings of the 3d reality
    of the world that like reify with sensations and feelings and that
    gives a true meaning of what is reality that artificial intelligence
    can not do, so it makes an idea like "alive", and it is why we are
    feeling like we are alive.

3- This process of like reifying shows that the brain also process with meanings, so consciousness is like a movie composed with meanings
    that are composed from the sensations and feeling from the senses,
    and that is played in the brain.

4- I also say that there is another sense that makes us feel and
    understand that the oneself is thinking, and this also permit to
    create the self-consciousness or self-awareness.

And i think my just new other complete model explains human consciousness, and this new model of mine also proves that artificial
    intelligence will not attain artificial general intelligence or AGI.

So read my following previous thoughts so that to understand
    the other parts of my new model that explains consciousness:

More of my philosophy of does artificial intelligence such as ChatGPT-4 will replace a lot of jobs and about productivity and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think i can predict the future about artificial intelligence such as ChatGPT-4, so i think that ChatGPT-4 will
    not replace a lot of jobs, since read my following thoughts so that to understand it:

So i think that ChatGPT and such artificial intelligence will not replace a lot of jobs, since i think that ChatGPT Bot ‘makes a lot of mistakes’ and provides inaccurate info, so you have to understand the output of ChatGPT so that to find those
    mistakes, so it is detrimental to the quality of the output of ChatGPT and of such artificial intelligence, so i invite you to look at the following interesting and smart video that smartly explains this problematic with ChatGPT and of such artificial
    intelligence, so here it is and look at it carefully so that you understand:

So it is why i think that artificial intelligence such as ChatGPT will
    not replace a lot of jobs, but it will higher or increase much more productivity as i am explaining it below, but increasing much more productivity doesn't mean that you have to use much less workers, other than that , read in the following web link my
    thoughts about productivity and capitalism etc. so that to understand my views:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

And look at my following below previous thoughts at how i am predicting that artificial intelligence will not attain artificial general intelligence or AGI, but i think that it will become "powerful".

More of my philosophy about economic diversification in Arab countries
    and more of my philosophy about productivity and about artificial intelligence such as ChatGPT and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts...

I think that Arab Gulf nations have made “significant improvement” in the diversification of their economies, so i think that Arab countries
    are understanding that they have to diversify there economies and they are taking it seriously, so i think that we have to be optimistic about Arab countries and the Arab world, so i invite you to read the following article that is showing how Arab
    countries are taking economic diversification seriously:

UAE and Saudi Arabia drive GCC's 'significant improvement' in economic diversification

https://www.thenationalnews.com/business/economy/2023/02/14/uae-and-saudi-arabia-drive-gccs-significant-improvement-in-economic-diversification/

I think with artificial intelligence such as ChatGPT there will be a
    huge gain in productivity, so i think that artificial intelligence could double annual growth rates in around year 2030 or year 2035, and you can read about it in the following:

"Compelling data reveal a discouraging truth about growth today. There
    has been a marked decline in the ability of traditional levers of
    production capital investment and labor to propel economic growth."

And it it says the following:

"Accenture research on the impact of AI in 12 developed economies
    reveals that AI could double annual economic growth rates in 2035 by
    changing the nature of work and creating a new relationship between man
    and machine. The impact of AI technologies on business is projected to
    increase labor productivity by up to 40 percent and enable people to
    make more efficient use of their time."

Read more here so that to notice it:

https://www.accenture.com/ca-en/insight-artificial-intelligence-future-growth-canada

Other than that, since artificial intelligence could double annual growth rates in around year 2030 or year 2035, so i think that Arab countries of north Africa will attain a GDP per capita of around 22000 dollars in about 20 years from now, so i think
    that in about 20 years from now, there will be much less immigration from Arab countries to western countries since there GDP per capita will be much higher, so they will have much less corruption. And since USA has progressed in IQ from year 1965 by
    around 5 points IQ in each decade, so i think that Arab countries will attain an average IQ of around 97 in 20 years from now, so i think that we have to be optimistic about Arab countries and the Arab world.

More of my philosophy about my new model of what is consciousness and
    what is self-consciousness and about artificial intelligence and about
    my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so
    you have to understand my new model of what is consciousness and self-consciousness, so what i mean is that consciousness without this important process of like reification with the sensations and feelings from the human senses can not be called
    consciousness, since the human meaning is composed from this important process that i am explaining, so without this human meaning i say that artificial intelligence can not attain artificial general intelligence, so then you are understanding that my
    new model is not trying to make you understand all the process of human consciousness, but it is explaining an important process of human consciousness that permits to predict that artificial intelligence will not attain artificial general intelligence.

So read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the human senses and human consciousness and about artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so
    i am talking in my previous thoughts below about my new model that explains what is human consciousness and what is self-consciousness or
    self-awareness, but there is something that i have to explain so that you understand my new model, and it is that there is not only the five basic human senses that are: vision, hearing, touch, smell and taste, but in my new model there is one more other
    sense that is the one that gives the sensation and feeling of the oneself that is thinking that exists inside the brain and that permits to create self-conscisousness or self-awareness, so then my new model that explains consciousness is complete, so
    then you are noticing that my new model for example says that when you touch a water that is fluid and cold, the sensations of the fluid and cold that are created by the brain part that receives the signals from the human sense , permits to like reify
    the ideas of the water with the meaning from the sensations and feelings, so it is the same for all the human senses, so i think that this process of like reifying with the meaning from the senses, permits to create the meaning that doesn't exist in
    artificial intelligence, and it also permits to create self-awareness or self-consciousness from also the sense that gives the sensations and feelings of the oneself thinking, so i think that from my new model you are also understanding more how to
    compose consciousness and self-consciousness or self-awareness.

More of my philosophy about what is consciousness and about the most important weakness of artificial intelligence and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

i think that the most important weakness of artificial intelligence is not the high cost of computational power, since i am showing how to solve it in my below thoughts, and it is not the wall of knowledge as i am writing about it in my below thoughts,
    but the most important weakness of artificial intelligence is the one that i have talked about , and it is how to ensure the quality of the exactness of the output without using the mechanisms of human consciousness, so i think i have explained what is
    human consciousness in a holistic way, read about it in my below and above thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the process of reification and more about human consciousness and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

Reification is when you think of or treat something abstract as a physical thing. Reification is a complex idea for when you treat something immaterial — like happiness, fear, or evil — as a material thing, so i think that human conscicousness is by
    logical analogy like the process of Reification, i mean that a concept in our brain is not just a class or object like in object oriented programming, since i mean that a class in object oriented programming is not just a class but it is also reification
    by our brain, since we are also reifying the class with or by using the true meaning from our human consciousness, so it is like composability since we are composing with consciousness of time and space and reality from the low level to the high level,
    so it is the same for what i am explaining below, since so that to compose the theorem that is known as the transitive property of implication, we have to understand the meaning of the low level constructs such as: If a then b and if b then c then a then
    c, so then it is like a reification that we do, since when for example we say: a then b, we are like reifying from the low level constructs of consciousness of time and space and matter to the upper levels.

More of my philosophy about self-awareness or self-consciousness and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so
    i have just explained more what is consciousness, and now i will explain what is self-awareness or self-consciousness:

So i think that self-awareness or self-consciousness of a human is also
    like a reification + the smartness, since i think that consciousness of yourself is obtained by knowing about the true meaning of yourself by also using like a reification with sensations and feelings and consciousness of time and space and matter and
    reality with wich you compose the consciousness, so then after smartness obtains like a true meaning by using consciousness of who you are by looking at yourself, so self-awareness or self-consciousness is developed. And it is my explanation of what is
    consciousness.

More of my philosophy about my model of what is consciousness and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I think i am really smart, but you have to understand my model that explains what is consciousness and self-consciousness, so my model is not trying to explain all the low levels of consciousness, but what it explains is that human consciousness gives
    like the true meaning by composing with our sensations of what is reality and with feelings and with consciousness of time and space and matter and of reality, so now you are then understanding that my model explains that it is like a dynamic reification,
    i mean that when you have an "idea", so an idea can be just a word, but if you add like the true meaning to this word by using your sensations and feelings and meaning of consciousness of time and space and matter, so it become like an idea that is "
    alive" with consciousness, so then if you have a sentence or many sentences or a text, so this kind of reification can become like a "movie" of meanings of consciousness that is played in your brain and that gives a consciousness of the text or sentence,
    so it is why my model says that the human brain compose with those meanings of sensations and feelings and meaning of consciousness of time and space and matter and of reality, so then my model of what is consciousness permits to make you understand how
    artificial intelligence is limited as i am explaining it above and below, and it permits to do predictions like i am doing it below, so i invite you to read my previous thoughts so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about the essence of smartness and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked at the following video of a french arab Algerian called Idriss Aberkane, so Idriss Aberkane has obtained three doctorate degrees in management science from Paris Saclay, in comparative literature from University of Strasbourg, and in
    diplomacy from Centre d'Études Diplomatiques et Stratégiques, you can read about him in
    wikipedia here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idriss_Aberkane

And here is his video about IQ, so i invite you to look at it:

Pourquoi le QI est une ESCROQUERIE ? | Idriss Aberkane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpA1dSHdqRQ

So i am not in accordance with Idriss Aberkane in the above video,
    and i am finding him not so smart as me, since he is saying that the IQ is not important, but i think that the IQ is also important, but notice how i am defining smartness in my below proverb, and here is my proverb and read it carefully:

"Smartness is not just smartness of the IQ and smartness of the culture, but it is also the being precision in thinking that is not precision of smartness of the IQ and of the culture, and it is also the smartness of the being intellectually lively and
    well attentive and it is also emotional smartness."

So I think i am a new smart philosopher, so I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so now i will talk more about the essence of smartness, so i will ask a
    philosophical question of:

What is smartness ?

So i think that you have to discover a pattern or patterns with your fluid intelligence that answers the question more precisely, and the patterns are the following:

Smartness is the quality of intellectual meaning of a pattern that you can discover with your fluid intelligence or of a system that permits to adapt well, since i think that the goal of smartness is that it permits to adapt well, so then we can define a
    mechanism in the material reality that is mapped to an intellectual mechanism that brings precision as a smartness, so then you are noticing that in my above proverb i am defining the precision that is not the precision of smartness of the IQ or of the
    culture as a smartness, and it is understandable by my way of defining smartness, so as you notice that we can not neglect the fact that the quality of human intellectual meaning enhances smartness, so then it is not logical to say that artificial
    intelligence without the human intellectual meaning can be the same smartness or level of smartness as the human smartness, and i have given a logical proof of it by saying the following:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so now i will ask a philosophical question of:

How to beat artificial intelligence ?

So i think i am smart and i will start by giving you a good example so that you understand:

So if i say:

If a then b
    and
    if b then c

A human can logically infer that it means: then a then c

But the problem in artificial intelligence is that the patterns
    comes from the data on wich artificial intelligence was trained ,
    so how for example artificial intelligence does "generalize" the above example and make it a theorem in mathematics?, i mean that so that a human generalizes from the above example he also use the "meaning" from human consciousness, so i think that it is
    the weakness of artificial intelligence such as ChatGPT or GPT-4, i mean that human consciousness is able to make such generalizations with the help of the meaning from human consciousness when the pattern to be discovered is unknown to artificial
    intelligence, so you have to understand that human consciousness is also consciousness of space and time and matter that permits to "compose" the meaning , so then you are understanding from my explanation that what is lacking to artificial intelligence
    is this meaning from the human consciousness that permits smartness to be such sophisticated smartness such as constructing a mathematical theorem from the above example, so now i think you are getting more the bigger picture of it. So i will give you an
    example of my interactions with ChatGPT so that you understand more,so here it is:

So i have just asked ChatGPT the following question:

"Make a theorem of the following: if a then b and if b then c then a then c"

And here is what answered ChatGPT:

"The theorem can be stated as follows:

If a implies b, and if b implies c, then a implies c.

This theorem is known as the transitive property of implication, or the principle of transitivity. It states that if a statement (a) implies another statement (b), and if that statement (b) in turn implies a third statement (c), then the original
    statement (a) must also imply the third statement (c). This principle holds for all statements that have the logical structure of implication, regardless of the specific content of the statements."

So if you are smart you will notice that in the above answer of ChatGPT, ChatGPT is not understanding the meaning of the theorem, and it has
    not constructed the theorem from the low level constructs such as in my above example, but it is just discovering the theorem from the patterns on the data on wich it has been trained, so now you are understanding the limit of the smartness of ChatGPT
    and of artificial intelligence, and of course i think you are now understanding how to beat artificial intelligence, since i think that artificial intelligence such as ChatGPT needs patterns that help it compose other new patterns, but it can not compose
    a pattern if the patterns that compose it are lacking from the data on wich it has been trained, so you can compose this pattern by using the meaning from human consciousness as in my above example.

More of my philosophy about how ChatGPT Bot ‘makes a lot of mistakes’ and provides inaccurate info and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think that ChatGPT and such artificial intelligence will not replace a lot of jobs, since i think that ChatGPT
    Bot ‘makes a lot of mistakes’ and provides inaccurate info, so you have to understand the output of ChatGPT so that to find those mistakes, so it is detrimental to the quality of the output of ChatGPT and of such artificial intelligence, so i invite
    you to look at the following interesting and smart video that smartly explains this problematic with ChatGPT and of such artificial intelligence, so here it is and look at it carefully so that you understand:

More of my philosophy about how a flower a day keeps obesity away and
    about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

A flower a day keeps obesity away? Study says yes

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/science/roselle-plant-obesity

And read my following thoughts in the following web link about
    obesity and about cancer and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/3HwdSeO3esc

More of my philosophy about the monopolistic practices of artificial intelligence such as ChatGPT and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts...

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)