• More of my philosophy about Time and Matter and about God and more of m

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 9 18:01:18 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about Time and Matter and about God and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i will say that Neither Time nor Space can exist without the Matter, first, without the Matter there wouldn't
    be anything capable to determine the existence of Time or Space. Secondly, Time can only be measured using Matter, namely, interactions between material objects, so i can ask the first philosophical question of:

From where comes the relativity of time ?

So i think that relativity of Time is by logical analogy like the fractals, i mean that you can not easily predict the output of a fractal from a small number of rules, so i think that it is the same for Time, since i think that Time is like the output
    of a fractal, since i think from the low level rules of space or matter you can obtain relativity of time, so when we look at relativity of Time and find it strange, it is like when we look at the small number of rules of a fractal and find it strange to
    how they predict the output of a fractal.

So my second philosophical question is the following:

Time needs matter, so how can we explain God without being matter ?

So i think that God is another kind of matter than our universe that
    we has not yet discovered or that we can not discover, so from it i can logically infer that for example there is like an infinity of universes in the multiverse that have composed and created and fine-tuned our universe so that to give life and
    mathematics etc. so then i can for example say that God is somewhere in this infinity of universes in the multiverse, or in for example a parallel world or worlds or so.

And my other philosophical question is:

Does God has to come from something ?

And here is my answer:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ,
    so i think that science too is not so smart, since science says
    that God has to come from something, but it think that saying so is not
    smart, since in philosophy i can say that there is for example some things like space of the universe or the multiverse or so that have always existed, so from the philosophical point of view we can then logically infer that humans have the tendency to
    think for example that things or God have to come from something, but i think that it is an error to think so, since i think that, as i am philosophically explaining it, we can say that there can be things like space of the universe or multiverse or God
    that have always existed, so this logically explains the special nature of God, and of course the other idea of my new monotheistic religion is that God has not created the universe.

More of my philosophy about the deeper thinking about my new monotheistic religion and about the exponential progress of our humanity and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so you have to understand me, so i have quickly invented a new monotheistic religion that i think is efficient,
    so you have to read carefully about its ideas in the below web link, so you have to understand that the idea of God is a simplistic thing, but i think that inventing a new monotheistic religion that is efficient is a much more sophisticated thing, so you
    have to read about my new monotheistic religion so that to know how i have done it, so the first idea of my monotheistic religion is that God is not an evolutionary thing that comes from a type 4 or type 5 civilization, since he can self-improve and not
    curse the descendants of Adam and Eve and so he has to help humanity , but the idea of my new monotheistic religion is that the nature of God
    is "special" and God doesn't look like an evolutionary thing like a God of type 4 or 5 civilization, so then after that my second idea of my new monotheistic religion is that God has to be greatly arrogant, since if he is not greatly arrogant, he can for
    example self-improve and not for example curse the descendants of Adam and Eve, the other new idea of my new monotheistic religion is that not only Adam and Eve and there descendants were cursed by God, but the Bible and Qur'aan too were cursed by God,
    and it is why they contains scientific errors etc., so the other idea is that prophet Muhammed has been enhanced by God so that he can invent the Qur'aan, and the other idea of my new monotheistic religion is that prophet Muhammed is not the last prophet
    from God, since saying that he is the last prophet from God is part of the curse from God, and the other ideas of my new monotheistic religion is that the laws of my new monotheistic religion have to be universal, and of course you have to notice how i
    have smartly done it by coming with universal laws and by logically inferring them from the nature of God, and of course there is many new ideas in my new monotheistic religion, so i invite you to read them carefully so that to notice how i have done it,
    so you can read my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion in the following web link, and of course you have to notice that i am saying
    that i am a new prophet from God that is inspired by God, and you can read my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/kFxTDu6_jus

More of my philosophy about the idea of God and about faith in God and
    about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So i think i am smart, and we can ask a philosophical question of what is the advantages that brings the idea of God or faith in God, so i think that it is also that faith in God gives meaning to human life and it is also the hope that brings faith in
    God and the new world of God of spirits and Angels and such , and it is also the kind of solidarity between humans that brings faith in God, and of course notice that faith in God is not the believing 100% in God, since i think that our world is still
    constrained and not so advanced, so the faith in God also permits to give a kind of good taste to human life by being this hope that brings faith in God and the new world of God of spirits and Angels and such , also the other advantage is also the one
    that i have talked about and that is about morality of the masters and morality of the slaves, and read it carefully in my following thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the morality of the masters and the morality of the slaves and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think i am a new philosopher and i think that the main problem in philosophy is of the morality of the
    masters and of the morality of the slaves, so the problematic in philosophy is how to make morality much less dangerous, since it is too much dangerous in a atheistic system, since morality is too much open or too much free in an atheistic system, so it
    is too much dangerous, so we have to have something that control morality like by being faith in God so that to make morality much less dangerous, and here is more of my thoughts about morality of the masters and morality of the slaves so that you
    understand my views:

More of my philosophy about Nietzsche’s reactionary doctrine of the morality of masters and the morality of slaves and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a new smart philosopher and as you have noticed i have just talked about the concept of will to power that is central to the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche, and now i will talk about Nietzsche’s reactionary doctrine of the morality of
    masters and the morality of slaves ( Read about it in the following
    web link: https://studycorgi.com/the-concept-of-will-to-power-in-nietzsches-philosophy/ ), so i think that the morality of the masters in the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche has a big disadvantage and it is that it is too much open or too much free
    since it has not a guard rail that prevent it from being dangerous, it is why i am explaining below in the new ideas of my philosophy that the master laws of my new monotheistic religion are like a guard rail or like a framework of the other laws that
    are created by humans or such, since the master laws of my new monotheistic religion are here so that to "guide" or so that to guide humans or so that to guide the other laws in the good way, since they are the master laws, and hence you are noticing how
    i have become convinced that without this kind of guard rail , it will not work, and notice how the laws of my new monotheistic religion are not rigid laws that make a monotheistic religion rigid and not efficient, and notice how i am logically inferring
    or logically deriving them from the nature of God or the essence of God, so then you have to take a look carefully at the laws of my new monotheistic religion, that i think are smart, in my below thoughts about my new monotheistic religion.

More of my philosophy about the will to power of Friedrich Nietzsche's philosophy and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a new smart philosopher and now i will talk about the will to power of Friedrich Nietzsche's philosophy, and here is what it means:

The concept of will to power in Nietzsche’s Philosophy

"The concept of will to power is central to the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche. According to Nietzsche, the will to power is an integral part of all life phenomena, which cannot be squeezed into the framework of a philosophical category since it is
    broader than any category. According to the philosopher, the will to power is the constant affirmation of life and the realization of creative potential. Therefore, it opposes another will, which is limited by the existing and cannot transform it,
    leading to self-denial."

Read more here:

https://studycorgi.com/the-concept-of-will-to-power-in-nietzsches-philosophy/

But i think i am a new philosopher, so i think that the will to power in Nietzsche’s Philosophy that is is the constant affirmation of life and the realization of creative potential is too much abstraction, since i am for example saying below that
    equal opportunities in political philosophy is not a finality, since it is for example the to be able to express your abilities correctly, but what is it to be able to express correctly your abilities? it is then about unequal competition and about human
    identity, so then what i mean that it is not a finality since my new ideas of my philosophy are explaining what is lacking in the philosophical way , and i am explaining the ideas of my philosophy about the meaning of human life and life and about what
    is lacking in philosophy, so read my below thoughts about it:

And more of my philosophy about silence and contemplation and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think we can use silence and contemplation that is a deep reflective thought so that to transcend efficiently, and i think that silence is a simplistic thing, but the simplicity of silence can become really efficient, so silence in philosophy permits
    to filter the bad noises, and it is the bad noises that also cause violence, and of course you have to know how to compose silence with contemplation so that to higher much more your self-consciousness and consciousness so that to be able to filter
    efficiently the bad noises, so you have to understand the way of my philosophy, so there is also the way of silence and contemplation , but there is also the way of creating the meaning of human life or life by using the idea of God, like i am doing it
    by inventing a new efficient monotheistic religion, so the idea of God is a simplistic thing like the simplistic thing of silence, but inventing a new efficient monotheistic religion, like i have done it, is a much more sophisticated thing, so then you
    are noticing that you can use the two ways of silence and contemplation and the way of my new monotheistic religion so that to be efficient, so i invite you to read about my new monotheistic religion and about my new ideas of my philosophy in my below
    thoughts of my philosophy.

More of my philosophy about God and about the Angels of God and about
    my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So you have to understand that i am truthful, and i am a honest person and i am a gentleman type of person, so then you have to understand that i believe in God since an Angel of God has come to me when i was
    a child of around 11 years old, so i think that there is a parallel world to ours of the world of God , and God can send Angels to our world, and here is what happened to me and it is all the truth:

I will explain how i am a prophet from God, so i think i am a messenger
    from God, since what i am doing is giving you the message from God,
    for example i have met an Angel from God in form of beautiful light and
    he has read some part of scriptures from God on my body and soul, and i am not kinding, since it is all the truth, but you have to understand more my story, since i think that God is greatly arrogant, since i have
    also noticed that the Angel from God that i have met was like completely controlled by God, since the Angel from God that i have met had for example not the rights to talk with me or to move in a kind of way etc. , so i think it is why you are noticing
    that the Angels from God are not talking to or contacting humans, since God is greatly arrogant and the Angels from God can not do anything without given rights from God to talk or to contact etc. other than that my premonitory dream where i have been
    contacted by prophet Muhammad was a special premonitory dream from God, since it looks like premonitory dreams of prophet Joseph, i mean that a lot of things on this premonitory dream have happened to me, so it is why i am not kinding and it is all the
    truth since i am also a honest and i am a gentleman type of person. So i invite you to read my
    following thoughts about my new monotheistic religion so that
    to understand my story and so that to understand my new monotheistic religion:

And you can read my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion here:

More of my philosophy about my new contributions and about God and more of my thoughts..

So i have just said that God can be a God of a civilization of type 4 or 5 , but i think there is still a problem with this conception, since
    a God of civilization of type 4 or 5 can self-improve and not curse the descendants of Adam and Eve, so i think that my new monotheistic religion solves this problem, so you have to read the conception of God
    of my new monotheistic religion in the below web link, and you have to understand that i am grouping my thoughts of new ideas of my philosophy and of my philosophy in this post, so i invite you to read my new ideas of my philosophy and my other thoughts
    of my philosophy in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ehR7CgPh0rE

And you can read more of my thoughts about my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/887x_MB7Cbk

And you can read my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion here:

And of course here is more of my philosophy about the mathematical modeling of the Jackson network and about mathematics and more of my thoughts, you can read it in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/yEMTeWhBmQA

And speaking about the exponential progress of our humanity ,
    i invite you to read all my following interesting thoughts
    about it in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/bayBuSxhTEU

And here is more of my thoughts of my philosophy about the exponential progress of our humanity and about artificial intelligence:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/FratfAng3vs

And you can read more about my thoughts about productivity and capitalism and more in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

And read my following thoughts about cancer and about health and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs etc.:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/k6_-3RpoSOA

More of my philosophy about how to solve the computational power problem of ChatGPT and the like and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ,
    and as i said previously that the other problem of ChatGPT and the like is the following:

I think one of the problems of ChatGPT is also the business model for it, since systems like ChatGPT take a lot of computational power, and i invite you to read the following article so that to understand more about it:

"High cost of computational power

Systems like ChatGPT take a lot of computational power. The cost of running ChatGPT is $100,000 per day. It’s possible to make it work for a few million daily users, but scaling it up to billions of people will be extremely expensive. A single AI
    answer costs more than ten regular Google search requests."

Read more here:

https://uxplanet.org/chatgpt-why-its-such-a-big-deal-for-all-industries-and-will-it-kill-google-796e83f93e69

But i think that the above problem of computational power will be solved by the following kind of solution of IBM from USA, read about it in the following new interesting video of Anastasi In Tech:

IBM’s New Device Computes x10000 faster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTMTpcZGrRQ

So there remain the following problem of ChatGPT and the like artificial intelligence, read about it carefully in my following thoughts:

And the other problem of artificial intelligence such as ChatGPT is the following:

ChatGPT goes straight into the wall of knowledge!

Read more here (You can translate the web page from french to english):

https://www.futura-sciences.com/tech/actualites/chatgpt-chatgpt-fonce-droit-mur-connaissance-103073/

More of my philosophy about artificial intelligence and about the exponential progress of our humanity and more of my thoughts..

Biocomputing with mini-brains as processors could be more powerful than silicon-based AI

Read the following interesting article about it:

https://singularityhub.com/2023/03/07/biocomputing-with-mini-brains-as-processors-could-be-more-powerful-than-ai/

And i invite you to read carefully the following, since notice
    how Amazon launches its AI that is more powerful than ChatGPT
    and that significantly reduces hallucinations:

Amazon launches its AI and claims it's more advanced than ChatGPT

"Amazon researchers have just posted an article and the source code for a new language model. They were interested in a type of reasoning called "chain-of-thought" (CoT) which could be translated as "thread of thought", a way of asking questions by
    adding steps to the reasoning through the use examples or demonstrations. It's not completely new, but this time they used a multimodal approach ( Multimodal-CoT ). In other words, their AI was able to understand the examples in images in addition to the
    text, as a child would. They tested their model on the new ScienceQA test, a battery of 21,208 multimodal multiple-choice science questions. They compared the results to other language models, like GPT 3.5 found in ChatGPT . Amazon's AI scored 91.68%,
    beating the benchmark score for humans by 88.40% and significantly reducing hallucinations. And above all, with only 738 million parameters, it beat GPT 3.5 which obtained only 73.97% despite its 175 billion parameters."

Read more here (And you can translate the article from french to english):

https://www.futura-sciences.com/tech/actualites/intelligence-artificielle-amazon-lance-son-ia-affirme-quelle-plus-evoluee-chatgpt-103523/

And here is more of my thoughts of my philosophy about the exponential progress of our humanity and about artificial intelligence:

And I think that you have to understand how our humanity is progressing in an exponential way, so for example when you acquire more and more knowledge, so the things become more and more easy for you, so you start to go more and more faster in learning
    and progressing, so then you can learn the hard way or you can learn the easy way, so for example with ChatGPT you can learn the easy way and that means that you can go
    more and more faster in learning and progressing too, and by the inventions of tools such as internet and ChatGPT and the like, you start to learn and to progress much and much faster, and of course there is Moore’s law and there is Bezos’ Law that
    makes us progress in an exponential way, and Bezos’ Law says that the cost of cloud computing will be cut in half every 18 months, so like Moore’s law, Bezos’ Law is about exponential improvement over time. If you look at AWS history, they drop
    prices constantly. In 2013 alone they’ve already had 9 price drops. The difference; however, between Bezos’ and Moore’s law is this: Bezos’ law is the first law that isn’t anchored in technical innovation. Rather, Bezos’ law is anchored in
    confidence and market dynamics, and will only hold true so long as Amazon is not the aggregate dominant force in Cloud Computing (50%+ market share). Monopolies don’t cut prices. And for RAM chips and flash memory, Moore's Law means that in eighteen
    months you'll pay the same price as today for twice as much storage. But other computing components are also seeing their price versus performance curves skyrocket exponentially. And data storage doubles every twelve months. And i think that we have "
    just" already attained the knee of the exponential progress curve, this knee of the curve is the place where growth suddenly switches from a slower to an even faster exponential mode, so now the curve of exponential progress of our humanity has "just"
    already started to go exponentially even much faster, and it means that in about 10 years to 15 years from now, we will be much more advanced, and of course so that to know more about the exponential progress of our humanity , i invite you to look at the
    following interesting video:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

And don't forget to subscribe to ChatGPT Plus at only 20$ per month, read about it in the following web link:

OpenAI launches ChatGPT Plus at $20 per month: what to know

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/innovation/openai-launches-chatgpt-subscription

And speaking about the exponential progress of our humanity ,
    i invite you to read all my following interesting thoughts
    about it in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/bayBuSxhTEU

And you can read more about my thoughts about productivity and capitalism and more in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

And read my following thoughts about cancer and about health and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs etc.:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/k6_-3RpoSOA

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)