• Re: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part L - Daryl Ka

From Ezimene nimi Teine nimi@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 4 21:20:23 2023
    RkZGRkZGRkZGRkZGRkZGRkZGRkZGRkZGRkZGRkZGRkZGRkZGRkZGRkZGRkZGRkZGRkZGRkZGRkZG RkZGRkZGRkZGRkZGRkZGRkZGRkZGRkZGRkZGRkZGRkZGRkZGdWNrIG9vb29vb29vb29vb29vb29v b29vb29vRkYgRnVja2luZyBGdWNrICEhISEhISEhISEhISEhISEhISEhISEhISEhISEhISEhCgrw n5iC8J+YgvCfmILwn5iC8J+YgvCfmILwn5iC8J+YgvCfmILwn5iC8J+YgvCfmILwn5iC8J+YgvCf mILwn5iC8J+YgvCfmILwn5iC8J+YgvCfmILwn5iC8J+YgvCfmILwn5iC8J+YgvCfmILwn5iCCgrw n5iP8J+Yj/CfmI/wn5iP8J+Yj/CfmI/wn5iP8J+Yj/CfmI/wn5iP8J+Yj/CfmI/wn5iP8J+Yj/Cf mI/wn5iP8J+Yj/CfmI/wn5iP8J+Yj/CfmI/wn5iP8J+Yj/CfmI/wn5iP8J+Yj/CfmI/wn5iP8J+Y j/CfmI/wn5iP8J+Yj/CfmI/wn5iPCvCfmYLwn5mC8J+ZgvCfmYLwn5mC8J+ZgvCfmYLwn5mC8J+Z gvCfmYIKCvCfpKrwn6Sq8J+kqvCfpKrwn6Sq8J+kqvCfpKrwn6Sq8J+kqvCfpKrwn6Sq8J+kqvCf pKrwn6Sq8J+kqvCfpKrwn6Sq8J+kqvCfpKrwn6Sq8J+kqvCfpKrwn6Sq8J+kqvCfpKrwn6Sq8J+k qvCfpKrwn6Sq8J+kqvCfpKrwn6Sq8J+kqvCfpKrwn6Sq8J+kqvCfpKrwn6Sq8J+kqvCfpKrwn6Sq 8J+kqvCfpKoKCgo=

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Angel@21:1/5 to Squeak on Sat Apr 8 16:32:50 2023
    Try this: http://starclicking.mywebcommunity.org/

On Friday, April 7, 2023 at 3:50:00 PM UTC+2, Squeak wrote:
    Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part L - Daryl Kabatoff April 6th 2023 6:14 pm 194,072 words (225 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to
    comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

Unaware of Cannibals:

They are cannibals. They not only rape the children, they torture, kill and eat them too!!! Those who should be arresting the cannibals are on film committing the acts themselves, they are blackmailed into silence. God proclaims in Scripture that it
    enrages Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, not when cannibals rape, torture, kill and eat your children. The cannibals rejoice in your ignorance of their existence and love to eat your children and homeless without anybody
    being aware (Habakkuk 3:14).

How do you keep people unaware? 1) By focusing on them being pedophiles and rapists rather than identifying them as being the cannibals that they are. 2) By arresting and torturing people to death in psychiatric facilities when they proclaim that the
    churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. 3) By impoverishing people and making them homeless, as homeless people go missing (get eaten) without raising alarm.

They are witches (cannibals), you ignore they are witches and instead call them pedophiles and rapists. The witches have been poisoning people for many thousands of years, that and eating people is what they do. You respond by getting your tree to
    blink. The tree blinks on and off, on and off, on and off, it is a real show. Then when your children die from the poison jabs, you respond by giving the priests and ministers more money as these priests and ministers gave you assurances that your loved
    one is now in heaven, watching over you (and because you love their blinkin' trees).

You love their blinkin' trees so much that you would vote for a homosexual Indonesian Islamist, pedophile and cannibal, you assumed Obama shared your values because he posed with the fertility tree idols.

Then you hear reports for decades of American service men being stripped of their rights and tortured to death in psychiatric faciltiies and you ignore them, continue to close your hearts to them and to the other victims of psychiatric horror, and then
    see yourself as an absolute hero because you speak up about the J6 prisoners, or because you call the cannibals "pedophiles and rapists" rather than the cannibals that they really are.

You want your J6 prisoners released so they can return to their families and turn their homes into blinkin' temples of fertility. When you abide by Catholic fertility rites then you become a Catholic. You are Catholics who speak out in defense of other
    Catholic prisoners while being silent about the victims of psychiatric horror who are tortured to death for daring to criticize the pagan fertility rites taught by your churches and that you embrace as gospel. You consider yourselves Christians but
    rather than face persecution for your beliefs, you instead persecute those Christians who dare to speak up against your churches for censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, for teaching you to turn trees into decorated idols, and for pointing out
    that they cap the roofs of their filthy churches with Egyptian penises. Even the atheists adopted the Catholic fertility rites and so have become Catholics as well. You are allied with atheists and are at war against God.

Perhaps your highly esteemed Catholic J6 prisoners will be released on “Christmas” (use of God’s name in vain, not His Mass) day, then you will rejoice and hang J6 decorations upon your trees. In a few years it will be established tradition and
    whoever questions the practice will be arrested and tortured in psychiatric facilities.

Chinese vs Canadian Protestors

The Chinese communists identify those protesting in the crowd and abduct and kill them and harvest their organs later when nobody is watching. Instead of throwing objects at the communists, the people should be piercing them with sharp sticks. There is
    a time for war (Ecclesiastes 3:08), because the Chinese people are not allowed to have rifles, they should be using sharp sticks (aka spears), or bows and arrows. Scripture doth not proclaim we should be sitting on our arses and allowing evil to triumph.
    Tolerance is not a Christian virtue.

Compare the Chinese protestors to Canadians, the Canadians accept all manners of indignities and then respond by having people arrested and tortured in psychiatric facilities. In 1988 I proclaimed that the churches are censoring Scriptural references
    to cannibalism. In 1988 I also proclaimed that it was no surprise that your priests and ministers ram their penises up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. In 1988 I
    was arrested and given to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I thought too much about penises, children and cannibals and she proceeded to brutally torture me for years. All the Canadians could do for me is laugh at me and call me a pedophile, and
    assault me further.

In the late 1980's sexual assaults by the priests and ministers was becoming widely known, many people were making their views known on the subject. I thought that I should speak up and make my views known as well. I want the Canadians to understand
    that there are cannibals running their churches (they are not just pedophiles, they are cannibals), and these cannibals are teaching people to turn trees into decorated fertility idols. Different aspects of the winter festival are together in opposition
    to God's First Three Commandments. Canadians love their pagan fertility idols so much that they are willing to throw me under the bus so they don't have to hear criticisms of their pagan idolatry. They spend billions of dollars annually turning their
    churches, schools, homes, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin' temples of fertility, they spent millions having me repeatedly arrested and tortured in psychiatric facilities in an attempt to prevent me from saying so. I lost year after year
    after year to brutal horrid torture and all they can do for me is laugh and call me a pedophile, then fly to tropical resorts and pose with the pagan idols there. It is so vitally important for the Canadians to pose with the blinkin' idols that they
    would post the photos on Facebook even if a child of theirs is shown in the photograph to be playing with his penis. The Canadians are quite simply compassionless God-damned turds, the God-damned shit of the earth. I cry out to God against you Canadians
    with every breath I take, I pray for your deaths and for the deaths of your children. You will not get away with what you have done to me and to the other victims of psychiatric horror. I lost year after year after year to brutal horrid torture and there
    isn't a single one of you that has so much compassion for me that you are willing to buy me a single simple holiday to anywhere in a feeble effort to make up for the loss of years of my life.

The Counter-Reformation:

The Catholic Church is run by cannibals, they took over the Protestant churches with something known as the "counter-reformation" which is censored. They took over the other institutions as well. They did this because you enabled them by tithing to
    them, you tithed to them because you loved to see the blinkin' evergreen tree idols and all the gold and smoke and mirrors and stained glass windows in their churches. You loved their evergreen tree fertility idols so much that you made decorative
    wreaths (pagan fertility idols), bowed down and placed these wreaths (pagan fertility idols) upon the graves of your war dead. You loved the steeples (Egyptian obelisks, aka penises) on the roofs of the churches, you saw the priests and ministers cap
    their blinkin' evergreen tree idols with these Egyptian penises, so you went home and capped your blinkin' evergreen tree fertility idol with an Egyptian penis as well, then bowed to this idol when you placed and retrieved presents at the base of the
    tree. Then you made statues of soldiers and placed them next to or on top of Egyptian penises, then bowed to these penises as well when you placed your decorative fertility wreaths (pagan idols) at the base of the dinks. Then you voted for a homosexual
    Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal, when you saw Obama posing with the pagan idols you assumed he shared your values. Those who did not vote for the homosexual Indonesian Islamist, pedophile and cannibal, tolerated him, because he
    posed with your beloved pagan idols. Then you phoned the police on me and had me arrested and tortured in psychiatric facilities and laughed at me and assaulted me further when I begged for assistance to flee the country. I said that the churches were
    censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism and said it is no surprise that your priests and ministers ram their penises up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches,
    and you delivered me to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I think too much about children, penises and cannibals, and then you laughed and laughed and laughed (and assaulted me further). You allowed the CIA to fund torture research at the University of
    Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, then you reserve seats in your western universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists, then you Americans fly to Saskatoon in order to catch a connecting flight up north so you may hunt and
    fish with your finely balanced gold-inlayed shotguns costing $20,000 US ($30,000 Canadian). I lost year after year after year to brutal horrid torture, then lost subsequent years living in utter fear of another arrest and round of torture and you people
    are so cheap and ignorant that your can't find it in your hearts to even attempt to make up the loss of years of my life by buying me a simple single holiday to anywhere. So you laugh at me and then fly to tropical resorts and photograph your children
    posing with the pagan idols there. It is so vitally important for you God-damned pagan arseholes to post pictures of your children on Facebook posing with the pagan idols that you would even post the photo if it shows one of your children playing with
    his penis. The witches cruise Facebook looking for a child that is attractive to him or her, an order is placed, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten, and you respond by phoning the police on me, laughing at me, calling me
    a pedophile, assaulting me further and singing Jingle Bells, jingle all the way. I cry out to God against you people with my every breath, but you do not care because you see your prayers as being full of power and see my prayers as being of no effect.
    Good luck with that. Your people are dying, your nations are dying, and I am praying for your deaths and for the deaths of your children. Compassionless pagan arseholes, that is all you are. Decades of reports of American service men being stripped of
    their rights and tortured to death in American psychiatric facilities and you ignore that as well and think yourselves as heroes because you decorate their graves with pagan symbols of fertility. Good for you, I sure hope you win!!!

The Reason For The Season:

Keep ignoring or laughing at the victims of psychiatric horror, those who were tortured for daring to try to tell you that your churches are teaching you pagan fertility rites in place of God's Commandments. You took the jab, there is no detoxing for
    you, you are going to die soon as a result of taking that jab, continue as you were, ignoring or laughing at the victims of psychiatric horror.

You took your bullshit Covid death jab by choice while the Christians and others you ignore or laugh at had the horrid psychiatric drugs forced upon them. While you twitch and convulse and necrotize from the jabs, your greatest desire is to return to
    church, see the trees that blink, and give them yet more money. First the priests and ministers taught you to turn trees into decorated fertility idols, then more recently they stood at their pulpits and parroted their own media and parroted their own
    politicians (the church owns the media and the politicians) and told their sheep to take the injections that removed their fertility and ultimately their lives.

You reserve seats in western universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists, and in Canada Trudeau allows them to practice their “art” (torturing Canadians to death) without becoming Canadian citizens. My
    suggestion is that you shut up about all your other petty grievances regarding Trudeau and the assorted Provincial governments and focus on their psychiatric profession, as the politicians use psychiatry to enforce their rule.

Anyway, off you go again, go spend your billions of dollars annually turning trees into decorated idols and continue to falsely claim that Jesus is the reason for the season. Scripture proclaims that God is ENRAGED when He sees you arseholes turn trees
    into decorated idols but you care little and instead worship a version of Jesus that is too young to speak and rebuke the utter crap that pours out of your mouths. You are deluded to think that Jesus is anything other than ENRAGED when He sees you
    turning trees into decorated idols and ENRAGED when He sees you including Him in your pagan festivities, then falsely claiming you do it to honour Him. It is not Christ’s Mass, it is a pagan mass commemorating the return of the sun from the south, by
    December 25th the sun is visibly returning from the south. You spend billions of dollars annually turning trees into decorated idols, and you spend millions on every person you have tortured to death in psychiatric facilities. You are all a bunch of
    Catholics who glory in your pagan filth.

At What Point Do We Start Arresting Those Who Conspired To Overthrow The President of the United States of America?:

Before you can arrest those who committed treason, you must first arrest and torture in psychiatric facilities those who proclaim that your churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. Then you have to hear and ignore decades of reports
    of soldiers being stripped of their rights and tortured to death in psychiatric facilities. You have to turn your backs on those who were stripped of their rights and tortured in psychiatric facilities and laugh at them and assault them further. You have
    to turn an evergreen tree into a decorated idol and cap the damn thing with a miniature glittering golden or silver Egyptian obelisk (penis). You have to cover the grave stones of your dead soldiers with decorative wreaths made from the branches of
    evergreen trees, and you have to place these pagan fertility idols at the base of the Egyptian obelisks (penises) that you erected to honour your soldiers with. You have to reserve seats at your universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become
    brutal psychiatrists and allow then to "work" (torture Canadians to death) without them becoming Canadian citizens. You have to elect and re-elect a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal to the presidency of the United
    States of America because he poses with trees turned into decorated idols that you absolutely swoon over. You have to be so utterly and totally compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror that you will entirely ignore the victims, or if you
    acknowledge them, you must do so by mocking them and telling them to take another pill. You have to do all these things before God allows your nations to be taken over by alternative fertility cults.

And only after you are done allowing people to be tortured to death in psychiatric facilities, and only after you show true repentance, will you then be allowed to deal with the witches running your governments and your churches and your media and your
    hospitals and your schools and your courts of law. Until then I cry out to God against you people with my every breath and pray that God honours His assorted promises in Scripture and terminates your lives and the lives of your children. I criticized
    your churches and then lost year after year after year of my life to brutal horrid torture and all you pagan pricks can do for me is slander and libel me, laugh at me and assault me further. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the brutal horrid
    torture and you people are so cheap and ignorant that there isn't a single one of you that has so much compassion for me that you would even think to offer me a measly cookie in a feeble attempt to make up for the years I lost. All I can do for you now
    is laugh at your calamity (Proverbs 1:24-26) and pray for your deaths. You are ok with ignoring the brutal horrid torture and laughing at the victims of psychiatric horror, I am ok with crying out to God against you and praying for your deaths.

Mock and Arrest:

First your priests and ministers taught you to turn trees into decorated idols, different aspects of the winter solstice festivities they push upon you are pagan fertility rites that are together in opposition to God's First Three Commandments. Then
    later they taught you to ram your penises up each other arseholes, and many of you became diseased and lost your fertility and your lives by doink so. Then later the priests and ministers stood at their pulpits and parroted “their” government and
    media (the Catholic Church owns it all) and demanded you take an injection that removed your fertility and is sure to take your life. Now while you are twitching and convulsing and necrotizing (rotting) as a result of you taking the snake venom, your
    greatest desire is to return to church in December, see the trees that blink, and hand over yet more cash to these witches. These witches censor Scriptural references to cannibalism because they are cannibals, their delight is to devour the poor while
    keeping people unaware (Habakkuk 3:14), they devour the homeless so the sheep do not realize that people are going missing. They censor Scriptural passages indicating that God is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols.

If you were to question why the churches are teaching you to turn trees into decorated idols they will first mock you. Then if you continue they will expel you from the church and shun you. If you point out that your priests and ministers are censoring
    Scriptural references to cannibalism then both the clergy and the sheep get annoyed and phone the police on you in an attempt to get you arrested under the Mental Health Act, silenced and tortured to death in psychiatric facilities. Then you make a big
    show of your faith and post memes indicating that churches are false when they push a homosexual agenda, while remaining silent about the churches pushing evergreen tree whoreship, and while remaining silent and utterly compassionless to the victims of
    psychiatric horror.

The Fraud Begins With You:

The fraud begins with you turning trees into decorated idols. God proclaims in Scripture that it enrages Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. You do everything you can to bring Jesus into your pagan festivities, it is hardly
    pleasing to Him to have His name associated with your pagan fertility rites. You cap the roofs of your churches with Egyptian penises, and you cap the very top of your blinkin' tree with a miniature glittering silver or golden Egyptian penis as well. You
    make decorative wreaths out of the branches of your evergreen trees, then bow down and place these symbols of fertility on the graves of your war dead, you use the dead soldiers as tools to help you push your pagan fertility idolatry upon others. You
    place statues of soldiers next to or on top of Egyptian penises, then you bow to these penises when you place your decorative pagan fertility wreaths at the base of the dinks. You use your CIA to fund torture research at the University of Saskatchewan
    and at other western universities. You have Christians arrested and tortured in psychiatric facilities when they dare to question why your churches are pushing pagan fertility rites in place of God's Commandments. You reserve seats in your universities
    to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists, and in Canada Trudeau allows them to "work" (torture Canadians to death) without them being Canadian citizens. You are utterly compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror and
    either laugh at them or ignore them if you see them on the street shuffling their feet with their faces contorted and grimacing in pain from the horror of the psychiatric drugs. All I can do is cry out to God against you compassionless God-damned turds.
    I beg God Almighty to honour His assorted promises in Scripture and terminate your lives and the lives of your children. I so desperately want you people to roll over and die, hopefully so many of you will die that there will be nobody left to staff your
    psychiatric chambers of horror. The fraud begins with you. You have billions of dollars to annually spend on turning your churches, schools, homes, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin' temples of fertility and are so cheap and ignorant that
    there isn't a single one of you that would make a feeble attempt to make up the loss of years of my life to brutal horrid torture by buying me a simple single holiday to anywhere. Go to hell.

Doctors of Medicine:

And after you have those enemies of Canada and the USA eradicated you will still have people arrested and tortured to death in psychiatric facilities for daring to say that your churches are teaching you to abide by pagan fertility rites in place of
    God's Commandments, and for saying that your churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. You will continue to laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror and then continue to fly off to tropical resorts and pose for photos beside the
    blinkin' idols there, and I in turn will continue to cry out to God against you and pray for your deaths and for the deaths of your children. God proclaims in Scripture that it enrages Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. It is
    so important for you people to pose for photos beside the blinkin' pagan idols and post these photos on Facebook, that you would even post the photos if it depicted your child playing with his penis. Your churches are capped with Egyptian penises, and
    they teach you to cap your blinkin' trees with a miniature sparkling golden (or silver) Egyptian penis as well. It is no surprise that your priests and ministers ram their penises up your children's arseholes, for they already advertise themselves with
    Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. Those who do not support or attend these churches drive by them, see the blinkin' fertility tree idols on their front lawns, swoon over these idols and then turn their own homes into blinkin'
    temples of fertility. Americans elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal, because they assumed he shared their values when they saw photographs of him posing with the blinkin' idols. Those who did not
    vote for Obama tolerated him, for he posed beside their beloved blinkin' fertility idols. Then almost all of them took injections that removed their fertility and ultimately their lives. And they continued laughing at me and at the other victims of
    psychiatric horror, they laughed and persecuted the Christians who were warning them to flee from the idolatry, and they continued laughing even after the snake venom made them twitch, convulse and necrotize. They had zero compassion for the victims of
    psychiatric horror and used their universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists, and in Canada allowed these psychiatrists to "treat" (torture Canadians to death) even if these “doctors of medicine” were not
    Canadian citizens. All I can do is cry out to God against you.

Everybody Doths It:

The CIA funded the development of the horrid psychiatric drugs at The University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon and at other western universities. Americans do not care. The Americans do not care about who is being detained and tortured in their
    psychiatric facilities. They care about their blinkin' evergreen tree idols and couldn't care less if somebody is stripped of their rights and brutally tortured for criticizing them, or for criticizing some other aspect of their Catholic churches. They
    care about the J6 prisoners, all of whom are Catholics. When you abide by Catholic fertility rites in place of God's Commandments, then you become a Catholic. The Americans care about the J6 prisoners, who are all Catholics, and who all want to return
    home so they may decorate a tree and turn their homes into blinkin' temples of fertility. Even the atheists adopted the Catholic fertility rites and so have become Catholics as well. Christians are allied with atheists and are at war against God. God
    proclaims in Scripture that He is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. You do everything in your power to bring Jesus into your pagan festivities, which He finds abhorrent to begin with.

I criticized your churches for teaching pagan fertility rites in place of God's Commandments and criticized your churches for censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, I was stripped of my rights and brutally tortured for years. I said that it is
    no surprise that your priests and ministers ram their penises up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. Then I was given to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I thought
    too much about cannibals, penises and children, odd as Hindus reach their spiritual bliss via orgasm. Every three weeks I was wheeled into a psychiatric appeal panel committee and if awake in the wheelchair attempted to defend my sanity by saying that
    the Bible repeatedly condemns turning trees into decorated idols (hard to do when your jaw is locked open and your lips and tongue have turned into hard leather, when your head is banging in pain and your degree of nausea exceeds overwhelming). Dr. Gene
    Marcoux, an expert in religious delusions, heard me state this at one psychiatric appeal panel hearing, he smiled and said that I was religiously deluded because everybody doths it. The Catholics seated on the other side of the table smirked and gave him
    permission to resume torturing me. Dr. Marcoux later said my posters were crazy and if he ever hears of me putting up posters in Saskatoon again, he would have me returned to him for another round of “treatment”.

You folks have your own children and seniors medicated and never stop to think that psychiatrists do not treat their victims equally. I was repeatedly arrested and tortured, people called me a pedophile, laughed at me and assaulted me further. I begged
    in vain for assistance to flee the country and all you people can do is collectively spend billions of dollars annually turning your churches, schools, homes, courts of law, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin' temples of fertility, then flying
    to tropical resorts and posing for photographs with the phallic-capped decorated evergreen tree idols there. I cry out to God against you pagans with every breath I take. You people are so cheap and ignorant and compassionless that there isn’t a single
    one of you that would attempt to make up the many years I lost to brutal horrid torture by buying me a simple single holiday to anywhere, indeed, you people are so cheap and ignorant and compassionless that you can’t even find it in your hearts to buy
    me or any other victim of psychiatric horror so much as a cookie. It might be wise to keep in mind that it’s the voices that question your churches who are the ones that are hit with the greatest reprisals.

Homeless:

Forcing people to become homeless makes it easier for the witches to get away with eating people… their delight is to devour people without anybody being aware what is going on (Habakkuk 3:14)... nobody knows when a homeless person goes missing so
    the homeless (and children) are the preferred prey.

And churches keep people ignorant of the cannibalism being conducted by censoring Scriptural references to the act. Church members will publish books praising themselves on how their missionaries eradicated cannibalism from Africa and the South Seas,
    but they do this while being totally silent about the cannibalism being conducted by Freemasons and other witches in the west, and they do this while censoring any reference to cannibalism in Scripture. Witches will not be breaking into your homes to
    torture, kill and eat you, they will instead bring about legislation to impoverish you and make you homeless, then they will wait for you to leave your tent or cardboard box when you go outside to take a piss. In order to assist the witches in their
    censorship of cannibalism, they get psychiatrists to torture Christians to death when they dare to speak up about the churches censoring the Scriptural references to cannibalism.

They also use psychiatry to torture Christians into silence when they question why the churches are pushing evergreen tree whoreship in place of God's Commandments. Just as the priests and ministers censor Scriptural references to cannibalism, they
    also censor Scripture indicating God is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. Your love of the fertility tree idols enrages God, He then allows alternative fertility cults to invade your nations. You are arseholes because
    your love of the pagan idols destroyed our nations, and because you are silent over or laugh at the issue of psychiatric torture. You don’t even know how to blush.

Capping Your Pagan Fertility Idols With Another Pagan Fertility Idol:

Scripture repeatedly condemns turning trees into decorated idols. Different aspects of your pagan winter fertility festival together violates God's First Three Commandments. Then you lie to your children about the pagan nature of the festival and
    violate God’s 9th Commandment as well.

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)