• Re: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part J - Daryl Ka

From White@21:1/5 to Squeak on Sat Mar 11 20:09:31 2023
    H⠀e⠀l⠀l⠀o⠀,

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀m o t h e r r e k c u f ⠀⠀⠀⠀!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀🙂

On Saturday, March 4, 2023 at 7:51:05 AM UTC+2, Squeak wrote:
    Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part J - Daryl Kabatoff March 3rd 2023 12:56 pm 187,209 words (217 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to
    comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

Some Canadians will object to the Chinese takeover of Canada and start squeaking, Instead of sending these Canadian squeakers to psychiatric horror, they will have their organs harvested. During which time the Catholics will continue to turn trees into
    decorated idols, sing Jingle Bells and proclaim they are saved, keeping in mind that when you abide by Catholic fertility rites, you become a Catholic. The media will repeat the story that the Chinese are just like you and me and point out that the
    Chinese are celebrating Christmas (the use of God’s name in vain) as well. While the media repeats their story of how the Chinese are just like you and me because they are celebrating your pagan holiday, I will continue to cry out to God against
    Canadians will every ounce of my soul. People spent millions of dollars having me repeatedly brutally tortured in an attempt to make me shut up about the pagan filth taught to you by your churches, and many of them think it is funny. Anthropologically
    speaking, the red and the white here in Canada are “The People of The Jingle Bells.” They are a people who follow traditions and dream of riding in one horse open sleighs.

In the news (not the mainsteam news) in October 2022, Jean Lasalle, a former French presidential candidate says that French President Emmanuel Marcron lied about his vaccination status and coerced others to take the jabs by preventing the unjabbed from
    participating in society. Because of the coercion, Jean Lasalle took the jabs, which destroyed his health, and soon he will surely perish. Similarly in Canada, Trudeau shut down the Canadian economy and prevented the unjabbed from participating in the
    few venues that he allowed to remain open, while allowing an invasion of a great influx of Muslims who were not required to take the death jabs. It is the Great Replacement, the Islamists and other Satanists co-opted our governments and demanded the red
    and white take jabs that are sure to kill them. The Christian churches are complicit, they worked hard to teach you to abide by pagan traditions, they bought and used the media to help teach you to turn trees into decorated idols, then more recently
    worked hard to parrot their own media and parrot their Satanic politicians and demand you take the jabs. While this is goink on, there isn’t a single one of you who communicates any degree of concern about those people who were stripped of their rights
    for daring to squeak and who were or currently are being tortured to death in psychiatric facilities.

In the news (not the mainstream news) in October 2022, 50% the world’s population is expected to die by 2023 due to the bullshit Covid jabs. So this means that if the James Smith Reserve members accept the $160,000 offer of an annual payment spread
    over 3,412 members in order to allow their traditional hunting grounds at the Fort-a-la-Corne Forest to be dug up for the diamonds hiding below, the surviving 1,706 band members would each receive $93.78 annually. And because the Indians flip-flop
    between traditional aboriginal beliefs and Catholicism depending upon whom they are attempting to fuck on any given day, the Indians in western Canada have among the highest rates of syphilis and other sexually transmitted diseases in the world, and so
    those few who survive this additional plague will be set to benefit even further by the generous handout. With a combination of the bullshit Covid jab deaths and the deadly sexual diseases, by 2024 the surviving band members would be receiving over $100
    annually for the diamonds under the forest. The Europeans are freezing from lack of home heating oil, coal, propane, and electricity, and are starting to horde wood to heat their homes, resulting in North America trees being turned into wood pellets and
    shipped overseas, and this will result in an even greater cash windfall for the band members. In France King Louis 14th suffered from assorted sexual diseases but maintained his sexual desirability by wearing copious quantities of diamonds, the James
    Smith Reserve members can accomplish similar. The Indians living near North Battleford obtained jobs and wealth by helping Graham Construction build new psychiatric torture facilities there, the members of the James Smith Reserve live too far away from
    North Battleford to share in this wealth, and so it is fitting that God now provides diamonds for these other band members. The James Smith Reserve members will soon have so much money, that they will be able to turn not just evergreen trees but all the
    rotting houses on their reserve into blinkin’ temples of fertility.

And consider that there is a possibility that the James Smith First Nation members took the bullshit Covid jabs to a greater degree than the average Canadian. Then on top of that factor in all the Fentanyl and other drug related deaths removing
    additional lives. It is possible, considering these two factors alone (and without adding the additional loss from any car accidents, murders or future wars), it is possible that the James Smith First Nation could lose 80% of their band members by the
    end of 2024, so 682 survivors would each be receiving $234.60 for their annual diamond payment. And their population would shrink even further in 2025, 2026 and beyond as those that took the jabs are shedding toxins and contaminating those who did not
    take the jabs, many of the surviving band members will be rendered infertile, some will be in shock from the loss of their community members and will be unable to progress from there. A portion of the female James Smith First Nation members that retain
    their fertility and manage to give birth will be giving birth to children fathered by African or Asian Islamists. The Europeans want wood pellets, the surviving Indians can block the oil pipelines and rail lines and turn the entire Fort-a-la-Corne forest
    into wood pellets, it is another stream of income for these folks.

The mainstream media reported on October 15th 2022 that 92% of Canadian military have been injected with the death shots, if the James Smith First Nation band members did so as well, then their 3,412 members will be reduced to 273 members who would
    then divide that $160,000 annual diamond payment, leaving $586.08 for each member, annually. Regardless if the James Smith Reserve members accept the $160,000 annual diamond payment or not, the Islamists are taking over Canada and will be the benefactors.
    The Islamists are not here for the welfare, they are here for the land. Good thing the Islamists in the United States and in Canada and in Europe and in Australia were not required to take the bullshit Covid jabs, as they will need all of their strength
    to mine the diamonds, other minerals, and the metals, and to farm the land.

The Christians are Christians in name only, they swoon when they see photographs of Obama (a homosexual Indonesian Islamist, pedophile and cannibal) posing with the blinkin’ evergreen tree idols. If awake in that wheel chair, every three weeks I
    attempted to defend my sanity at the psychiatric appeal panel hearings and did so by saying that the Bible repeatedly condemns turning trees into decorated idols (hard to do when you jaw is locked open, your lips and tongue turned to hard leather, you
    are nauseous beyond belief and your brain is pounding in pain, or when you are sleeping in a wheel chair). All people could do for me is laugh at me and assault me further. The psychiatric abuse was horrendous, all I can do is spend the rest of my life
    attempting to raise attention to the absolute horror, all you can do in turn is continue to spend billions of dollars annually turning trees into decorated idols while telling me I am wearing a tinfoil hat. You people (the red and the white) are truly
    the God-damned shit of the earth, now dying in droves from the jabs, and while dying in droves from the jabs, remain utterly compassionless to those people who were or continue to be tortured in psychiatric facilities. You are being spread out like dung
    over the surface of the earth and while being spread out like dung, you continually sing praises for your Catholic evergreen tree fertility idols. All I can do is cry out to God against you. Graham Construction borrowed money from the children of
    Saskatchewan so they could upgrade and build additional torture facilities in North Battleford, maybe the vast diamond wealth under the Fort-a-la-Corne Forest will enable the members of James Smith First Nation to build additional psychiatric torture
    facilities without having to borrow money from the children.

American military veterans and other people have been stripped of their rights and tortured to death in psychiatric facilities for decades, and nobody ever cares, suddenly these other J6 prisoners are all important to you. These political J6 prisoners
    are all Catholics, they all abide by the Catholic tradition of turning trees into decorated idols. They think it funny that I was stripped of my rights and brutally tortured for daring to criticize the pagan idolatry taught by their churches, they drape
    tinfoil on their blinkin' trees and proclaim that I am wearing a tinfoil hat. They like to see Egyptian penises on the roofs of their Catholic churches, they like to place a little sparkly silver or golden Egyptian penis on the very top of their blinkin'
    evergreen tree idols. When they see a statue of a soldier standing on top of or standing next to an Egyptian penis, they bow down to the penis and place a decorative wreath (a pagan fertility idol) made out of evergreen tree branches at the base of the
    Egyptian penis, they place a fertility idol at the base of another fertility idol. They bow down and place the decorated Catholic fertility wreaths upon the graves of the dead soldiers, they use dead soldiers as tools to push their Catholic fertility
    idolatry upon others. Even the atheists among them abide by the Catholic fertility rituals, when you abide by God-damned Catholic fertility rites, then you become a God-damned Catholic. They employ Hindu, Sikh, Islamic and Catholic psychiatrists to
    torture people to death when they make effective criticisms against their Catholic churches. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the repeated arrests and rounds of psychiatric horror and they laughed at me and assaulted me further, and assured me
    that they were saved and headed to heaven, and said that I was judging them. You folks abide by Catholic fertility rituals with every ounce of your being and then blame Jews for your problems. You stick penises on the roofs of your filthy churches and
    defend your pagan traditions with brutal horrid violence. I cry out to God against you, against your J6 prisoners, and against every one of your priests and ministers. I even cry out to God against your children. You are ok with using your universities
    to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists, you are ok with using your hospitals to torture people to death who criticize your pagan idolatry, and I am ok with crying out to God against you and praying for your deaths and for the
    deaths of your children. Americans elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist, pedophile and a cannibal to the presidency of the United States of America because they loved to see him pose in photographs next to trees turned into Catholic idols, they saw
    the blinkin’ idols and thought he shared their values. Different aspects of your winter festival are in opposition to God’s First Three Commandments. God proclaims in Scripture that it enrages Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated
    idols.

These political J6 prisoners are all Catholics, they all abide by the Catholic tradition of turning trees into decorated idols. In the winter they flew to tropical resorts and posed with their children next to the pagan idols there, then posted the
    photos on Facebook where the witches are shopping for their next meals. The witches see a child attractive to them, knows where they live, knows where they are visiting, they place an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and
    eaten. Now the parents are outraged at Disney for teaching perversions to their children, but deeply down they love Mickey Mouse and the rest of the characters because like Obama, they posed with the pagan idols.

In the news (not the mainstream news) in October 2022, the Canadian military is dismissing the unvaccinated members even after dropping the requirement for them to be jabbed, and by doink so are setting the stage for foreign troops to arrive. People
    need to wake up and see that the .22 rimfire, .223 and the 30-30 calibers of rifle are greatly inadequate to defend Canada from hostile takeover. The most popular round in western North America is the .270 as it can reach out to great distances, but
    there are other capable calibers, such as the .243 and the 7mm-08, although not the best for killing moose or bear, they are ideal for the defense of our nation. The .50 caliber rifles will of course outgun these other rounds and is considered as an anti-
    material round in that it can stop vehicles. I’ve been encouraging people to purchase guns for themselves and for their children, but people are becoming more impoverished and less able to make the purchase.

The impoverishment is on purpose, the witches want people to be homeless so they can more easily be devoured without raising alarm (Habakkuk 3:14), while the Islamists and Chinese want Americans and Canadians to be impoverished so that they can more
    easily take over their nations. The Canadian red and white are about to lose some 80% to 90% of their numbers due to the death jabs, the few remaining red and white Canadians are busy ramming their penises up each other’s arseholes, singing Jingle
    Bells and turning trees into decorated idols, so it will be the Islamists and the Chinese who will battle each other for the ownership of Canada and the United States of America. The Africans currently living in North America are hated by both the
    Chinese and the Islamists, even the African Islamists are hated by the other Islamists, I don’t see black people winning this war, and besides, the blacks already reduced their numbers by about half due to them aborting their own babies. Canadians
    equipped with far reaching rifles will be unable to defend themselves against the Islamists and Chinese, who are equipped with night vision scopes. Americans give these scopes away to Islamists while banning the sale to Canadians.

And of course I think this loss of Canada and the USA to the Islamists or to the Chinese is absolutely hilarious, just as you people think it hilarious that I get brutally tortured in psychiatric facilities for years after daring to criticize your
    Catholic fertility rites, I think that the loss of your family members and the loss of your nations is equally hilarious. You people strip me of my rights, have me brutally tortured in psychiatric facilities for years, I begged in vain for assistance to
    flee the country, and now you can’t even find it in your hearts to buy me a simple single holiday to anywhere in a feeble attempt to make up the loss of years of my life to brutal horrid torture, or due to the threat of additional rounds of brutal
    horrid torture. You use your universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists and now allow them to work (torture Canadians to death) in Canada without being Canadian citizens. For decades there have been reports of
    American service men being stripped of their rights and tortured in American psychiatric facilities, you continue to ignore the victims of psychiatry and now you see yourselves as heroes because you express outrage over the J6 prisoners. None of this
    Covid poop, Obama poop, nor the J6 poop nor the Anti-Christ UN Islamic Army poop would have happened to you if you first defended the rights of the psychiatric victims and ended psychiatry by force.

In the news (not the mainstream news) on October 21st 2022, assorted Democrats are receiving many millions of dollars from Mexican and other drug cartels in order to keep the southern border open. Evil first paid you people to turn trees into decorated
    idols, you abided by the Catholic fertility rites in order to obtain family favours, jobs and promotions. You gloried in the evil and proudly told everyone who would listen that you close your stores on Sunday. Fish-god Dagon may not want you to lie,
    steal, nor murder, so when you do not lie steal nor murder, are you doing it in honour of fish-god Dagon or Jesus? Only Jesus requests that you keep the Seventh day as a day of rest, it is a sign to Him that you honour Him rather than Dagon, who may also
    not want you to lie, steal nor murder. Adventists keep the Seventh day as a day of rest as requested by God in His Fourth Commandment, but they then honour pagan fertility rites that are in opposition to His first Three Commandments.

In the news (not the mainstream news) a doctor euthanized a child in Canada because he had diabetes, was depressed and did not have a girlfriend. Now in Canada the doctors may not only kill children, they may do so without the permission of their
    parents. The white children are quite impoverished, and the impoverished are much more likely to be depressed. Doctors are now euthanizing impoverished white children in Canada. Trudeau’s Carbon Tax rebates are handed out to the largest families, to
    the families that consume the greatest amount of carbon, to the Islamic families with the four wives, the Islamists are rejoicing in this and other economic incentives and so are unlikely to be depressed, and are unlikely to suffer from diabetes as they
    have the money to purchase more wholesome foods. The white children are encouraged to engage in homosexuality, doctors are providing them with hormones so they may take on characteristics of the opposite sexes, and are cutting off breasts and sexual
    organs, are being told that they are racists, little wonder that the children are depressed. I criticized the paganism taught by your churches and received years of brutal horrid torture at the Royal University Hospital in Saskatoon and at Saskatoon City
    Hospital, people laughed at me, slandered and libeled me, robbed me and assaulted me further, now all I can do about this entire situation is laugh. No matter how big your evergreen tree was, no matter how many dollars you spent on decorating the tree,
    your child was unable to find Santa. First the resulting depression of being unable to find Santa resulted in the parents sending their children for psychiatric treatments, then the depression from the treatments led the children to seek out further
    medical care (euthanasia). The psychiatric drugs impaired the health of the children, the parents had the children injected not only with brutal psychiatric medications, but with a myriad of vaccinations and then later also with the bullshit Covid death
    jabs, resulting in children necrotizing and seeking out more effective death jabs. Then the parents hang pictures of their dead children on their blinkin’ evergreen tree idols and sing Jingle Bells, jingle all the way, while continuing to laugh at the
    victims of psychiatric horror. Keep telling those complaining of the horror of the psychiatric drugs to take another pill, keep telling those who warn you about your pagan idolatry that they are wearing tinfoil hats, keep phoning the police on people who
    attempt to warn you that the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, and I will keep reminding God what you arseholes are all about and will keep on requesting that He honours His assorted promises in Scripture and terminates your
    lives and the lives of your children. Yes, in the news (not the mainstream news) a doctor euthanized a child in Canada because he had diabetes, was depressed and did not have a girlfriend, and I think it is absolutely hilarious. Just as you think it
    hilarious that I faced year after year after year of brutal horrid psychiatric torture, I think that the deaths of your children is equally hilarious. If only you had bigger trees and decorated them to greater degrees… You pagans hear about the loss of
    years of my life to brutal horrid torture, and rather than show me the slightest compassion and attempt to make up for the loss of years of my life, you continue to laugh and fly to tropical resorts and take pictures of you and your children posing with
    the pagan idols there, then post the photos on Facebook, where the witches shop for children.

In the news (not the mainstream news) 40 people in Vancouver British Columbia are responsible for 6300 incidents (assaults, rapes, robberies and such), the situation is similar in North Battleford Saskatchewan where just a small handful of people
    commit the bulk of the crimes. The legal system is corrupted by witches who actually eat people and are seeking to destroy civilization so that they can continue to get away with murder. People are being purposely impoverished in order to make them
    homeless, then the homeless people get devoured by witches without anybody raising alarm, as supposedly nobody went missing. Their delight is to devour the poor without anybody being aware what is going on (Habakkuk 3:14). And big-nosed Cree, when caught
    committing multiple thefts and robberies in a single day and get shot for their efforts, can and did appeal to the Islamic United Nations for support. The Islamists are invading and taking the bulk of the social services resources, the big-nosed Cree
    respond by appealing to Islamists for help against the white man who pay the taxes. I get years of brutal horrid torture as a reward for speaking against the Catholic fertility rites, nobody cares and the big-nosed Cree continue bowing to the blinkin’
    evergreen tree idols, tithe to churches that teach them to do so, seek support from the cannibal Queen (for she had such nice blinkin’ trees), and then seek further support from Islamists running the United Nations. There are treaties in Canada between
    the red and the white, but since the big-nosed Cree and other Indians have sacred alliances with the cannibal crown and are now seeking alliances with Islamists, it may be best to leave the country. If people want to make an effort to bring back law and
    order to Canada, we are going to have to start by deporting the African, Asian and Latin Americans, as the red and white treaties doth not grant us permission to import them. And we are going to have to insure that those red and white that commit serious
    crimes are rewarded with serious times.

In the news (not the mainstream news) in November 2022, the College Physicians and Surgeons in Ontario are saying that unvaccinated people are mentally ill and should be put on psychiatric drugs. In the news Kate Shemirani says that hospitals in the UK
    are killing over 1,000 people a day with bad medicine, they are following protocols that insure death (see Kate Shemirani in The Cold Hard Facts of Murder of the Elderly And Disabled And It Isn’t From The Shot!). Kate Shemirani says that the hospitals
    are mass murdering people, independently of the murder the doctors and nurses are accomplishing with the bullshit Civid jabs. The government actively assists Islamists to arrive that are crossing over the channel from France, and lavishly provides for
    them and without demanding that these people be injected with the deadly drugs.

In the news (not the mainstream news) in November 2022, United Nations aircraft are landing in Canada in numbers, this is the arrival of the Anti-Christ’s Islamic Army. Canadians will likely respond by hanging little sparkling plastic Islamic
    beheading swords on their blinkin’ trees.

In the news (not the mainstream news), the only time we see a white couple on television in Canada is in government commercials suggesting that they kill themselves. And it is also reported that babies who are nursing from the snake venom and gene
    altering jabbed mothers are getting sick and dying. And in the news (not the mainstream news) the World Economic Forum (Satanically possessed people who are trying to kill you) desires to fight climate change (which doesn’t exist) by killing off the
    dogs and cats. The Moslems that moved into your neighborhoods do not want to see dogs nor hear them barking. And they want to shut down the horse racing and play soccer in the field there instead. Maybe the Moslems will permit camel racing in Saskatoon
    in the future.

In the news the governments of Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba are attempting to control their own economic destiny and be free of Ottawa’s desire to shut down our industries, by preventing us from extracting coal and oil, by using our taxes to
    fund the Hindu, Sikh, Islamic and Chinese invaders. The Big-nosed Cree object to this change of government as they feel the British crown will continue to look out for their best interests. The British crown is composed of witches, they are cannibals,
    they actually eat people. Because the Big-nosed Cree are allied with King Charles (the Islamic Anti-Christ), I feel it best to flee Canada. If the Big-nosed Cree desire to reaffirm the treaties with the average white Canadian rather than with Charles (
    The Anti-Christ), and then worked together with us to remove the foreign pagans, then the white Canadians should stay and fight alongside of the Big-nosed Cree and the other Indians whose noses are not so big, squeak squeak. Charles has lots of cash and
    will likely buy off the Indians to their utter destruction. Complicating matters is that over 80% of the Indians are about to drop dead from taking the snake venom and gene altering jabs. I think it would be wise to flee for our very lives to Magadan and
    Yakutia, or to Finland and learn to speak through our noses. Ask Putin to change the law, to allow us to bring our guns and marijuana when we come with our metal working and heavy duty construction equipment (bulldozers and such), and allow us to arrive
    via Magadan rather than Moscow. We should either work together to peacefully return the immigrants to their home continents or the white Canadians should flee to northern Europe or to Northern Asia.

In the news (not the mainstream news) we can’t flee to Russia or most any other country as these countries will scan you at the airport and see if you are glowing. The bullshit Covid snake venom injections contain proteins derived from fireflies that
    glow, if your upper arm does not glow upon arrival at most any country they will force you to take a deadly gene-altering, AIDS contaminated, snake venom filled injection combined with the firefly protein, so you glow, and so they are sure you are about
    to die.

On page A2 of the October 20th 2020 Saskatoon Star-Phoenix we read that 45-year-old Mohamed Hassan Omer slashed the throat and severed the spine of a 29-year-old woman in Saskatoon in the morning of May 27th 2020, he stabbed her in the arm and in the
    back and stole the vehicle she was sitting in. Then on December 29th 2022 (page A1) we read that he got his sentence reduced. Mohamed argued that he is a black Sudanese refugee and should therefore suffer a reduced penalty like the Big Nosed Cree obtain
    when their “Gladue factors” repressions are factored in. Mohamed also argued that the judge failed to take into account his personal circumstances (he was being a violent and abusive asshole so his children were apprehended). Mohamed added that seven
    and a half years is too long of a sentence for slashing the women’s throat, then stabbing her in the arm, then stabbing her in the spine, then stealing her vehicle, as other people who slash women’s throats and then stab them in the arm, and who then
    stab them in the back, and who then steal their vehicles, get less time for the same crime. Something Mohamed said rang true with the judge, who then reduced his sentence to six years. Mohamed will not be spending the entire 6 years in prison, these
    violent offenders always seem to get out after serving a small fraction of their allotted time.

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)