• More of my philosophy about meritocracy and about the standards and mor

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Fri Mar 3 17:33:56 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about meritocracy and about the standards and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so
    now i will ask a philosophical question of:

Is meritocracy sufficient ?

So i think that i am discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence
    that answer the question, and they are the following:

So meritocracy needs competition and needs the reward, and self-interest or egoism creates competition, but it not only creates competition, but
    it creates responsability too, so we are now in philosophy in front of
    an interesting "engine" that is self-interest or egoism, but the problematic is that there is the demand and there is the supply, so i think that the demand can for example lower the standards of the supply and so forth, since for example the engine of survival is only survival, since it is just continuing to live or exist, so
    survival doesn't ensure creating good standards, so there is the engine of the reward of money, but not everyone needs a lot of money, so then the reward of money doesn't ensure creating good standards, so i think that the most important question in
    philosophy is the how we have to higher the standards, so i think that it is about the standards, so i think that what we are noticing today is that we are lacking in the standards or high standards, so we have to be smart and know how to higher the
    standards so that to be successful and so that to be successful meritocracy.

More of my philosophy about my contributions of my ideas of my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So that to know more about my contributions of my new ideas of my philosophy, you can read my new ideas of my philosophy and my other
    thoughts of my philosophy in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/YY6uOXO283I

And of course here is more of my philosophy about the mathematical modeling of the Jackson network and about mathematics and more of my thoughts, you can read it in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/yEMTeWhBmQA

And here is my thoughts of my philosophy about the exponential progress of our humanity and about artificial intelligence:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/FratfAng3vs

And here is my new other ideas of my philosophy that talk about the link between positivity and creativity and solidarity, so read my following thoughts so that to know about them:

So i can write and read and think and talk arabic or english or french, so here is another proof of it, so here is my other new poem in french (and read my other poems of Love and poems in english and french below):

Alors je vous invite à ecouter la montre suivante faire tic tac tic tac en lisant mon autre nouveau poème ci-bas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7vuW5LLcmY

Voici mon autre nouveau poème en français (et lire mes autres poèmes ci-bas):

---

La montre fait tic tac tic tac

Mais je n'ai pas besoin d'électrochoc

Mais j'ai bien un joli esprit antichoc

Mais puisque je ne suis pas de la provoque

Mais puisque je vie en une jolie époque

Mais puisque je ne suis pas un Hitchcock

Et je ne viens pas non plus de Bangkok

Mais je suis bien un Arabe intelligent qui vient du Maroc

Alors même si la montre fait tic tac tic tac

Mon bel amour n'a pas besoin d'un missile Tomahawk !

--

So i can write and read and think and talk arabic or english or french, so
    here is another proof of it, so here is my new poem in french (and read my other poems of Love and poems in english and french below):

Voici mon nouveau poème en français (et lire mes autres poèmes ci-bas):

--

Les jolies saisons se suivent

Alors l'automne ici à Montréal est joliment expressif

Alors la vie n'est pas avec lui en dépressive

Les jolies saisons se suivent

Et l'hiv