• More of my philosophy about positivity and about what is the perfect mu

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 2 11:56:39 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about positivity and about what is the perfect music or song and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

Read my following thoughts, since i have just brought more enhancement:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, i think that the perfect or like perfect music, is also the emotionally or sensationally perfect or like perfect
    music, so i think that the music of Kitaro below has patterns and those patterns is that they create perfect or like perfect emotions or sensations that make you have a great pleasure, and the great pleasure can be a great pleasure of being emotionally
    or sensationally a great and beautiful dose of emotions or sensations in form of high dose of hope or/and happiness. So then we can say that the music is like a language that creates emotions or sensations. So you have to know how to make smart the
    language of music so that to make the listener be happy, so it needs also high emotional smartness and smartness, And of course by listening to the perfect or like perfect music you will not have enough of it, and it means that you will have a great
    pleasure of listening to it even if you listen to it again and again. And the perfect song is also the intellectual smartness of it and the language of emotions and sensations of it like in music, and i think that the intellectual smartness also
    abstracts the beautifulness of it.

More of my philosophy about perfection and about musics and songs and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so
    i think that perfect music and/or song does or do exist, but it is difficult to invent perfect music and/or song, so musics and songs are not completely a failure since they can be perfect or like perfect, so i invite you to look at the following so
    beautiful video of a music of Kitaro so that to notice how it is a perfect music or like perfect, and notice carefully the patterns that make this music perfect or like perfect, so here it is and look at it:

Kitaro - Song For PEACE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuX_NMeOLXI

And of course my new concept that i have just talked about makes the perfection, and of course i have just explained how the when you higher positivity you higher creativity and solidarity, so read my following thoughts so that you understand my views
    about it:

More of my philosophy about the proof about how positivity highers creativity and more of my thoughts..

So that to prove more what i am saying below, read the following article
    that says the following:

"The link between positivity and creativity

Creativity is an energy born of positive emotions. In our research, we’ve been able to confirm employees who are happy and positive about their work are more likely to be creative, both now and across the next three months. People in positive moods are
    better at lateral thinking, processing complex information and tend to have a wider attention span — all attributes we need to be creative.

Positive employee experiences lead to creativity.

In one study, students were shown short films that either put them in a positive mood or were neutral. They were then required to solve a challenge: they were given a candle, a box of pins, and matches, and asked to fix a candle to a corkboard in a way
    that would not drip wax. The results? 75% of the students who had watched the film that put them in a positive mood solved the task — only 13% of students in the control group did."

Read more here:

https://fridaypulse.com/insights/even-in-a-crisis-positivity-leads-to-creativity

And read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the philosopher and economist Adam Smith and more of my thoughts..

So i think i am smart, so i think that the philosopher and economist Adam Smith has said that "Egoism is the engine of prosperity and happiness of nations", so you have to know that self-interest or egoism creates competition, but i think that the model
    of Adam Smith has a problem, since i think that so that to "maximize" efficiently creativity you have to be the positive energy and the good vibes that make creativity lovable and that makes humans lovable so that to maximize efficiently as i am
    explaining it below, so then i think that my model is then clear, and as you are noticing that the way of the positive energy and the way of the good vibes is also my way of doing.

More of my philosophy about the good vibes and about the positive energy and about my poems of Love and poems and more of my thoughts..

So i have just said the following:

"I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i think that the being dictatorship like of the one of neo-nazism or nazism is a failure, since i will make
    you understand the model of it that is related to creativity so that you understand the holistic view of it: So giving more "liberty" that makes the creativity lovable highers and maximize creativity, so i think that you have to know how to be the
    positive energy that makes the creativity lovable, so you have not to be a kind of "rude" dictatorship with the students or the workers, since it is a failure that hurts creativity."

So what i also mean is that so that to be solidarity between people,
    you have to know how to make humans lovable, so you have to know how to be a kind of liberty that makes humans lovable, so then you are noticing
    that the way of the positive energy and of the good vibes that attract in a kind of way is also the way to go, so then you are noticing that it is my way of doing, since i have also just invented many poems of Love so that to be the positive energy and
    so that to be the good vibes that attract in a kind of way, so i invite you to read all my below poems of Love and poems in english and french so that you understand my way of doing of the being positive energy and of the being the good vibes, and i also
    want to share with you the following good vibes in the the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRyJe-0Uie0

Here is my new poem in french and read my other poems of Love
    and poems in english and french below:

So I invite you to listen to this beautiful song
    of Cesaria Evora that i want to share with you,
    reading at the same time my new poem in french below:

13 Cabo Verde mandá manténha - Cesaria Evora

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qadlvknACA&list=PLqT0oyCMn92iXybUwRd0VLctWSq3YfWXE&index=12

So here is my new poem in french:

--

Elle passe la vie, elle passe la vie

Comme la vie est comme le joli fruit

Puisque la vie ce n'est pas que survie

Mais c'est ma jolie poésie avec ma jolie philosophie

Et toi là-bas tu nous parles de profit

Mais moi ce n'est pas de la jalousie

Mais c'est comme de la jolie écologie

Alors je suis de la jolie courtoisie

Et je ne suis pas non plus le nazi

Car je sais comment contrôler bien mes envies

Car l'amour c'est aussi comme de la jolie psychologie

Alors regarde bien comme elle passe la vie... !

--

More of my philosophy about Kitaro and more about poems of Love and more of my thoughts..

I want to share with you the following beautiful musics of a known musician from Japan called Kitaro , since i am also a musician that knows about music:

Kitaro - Silk Road (live)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gXZPaIl6us

Kitaro - Estrella (live in Nara, Japan - 2001)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rUm5-OCXHM

Song For Peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSdI_jC1W1w&list=PLf2bnsufVIsBQoa2d7ZCz9nI8J3wclttw&index=16

And i have just decided to explain more my following poem of Love below:

So when i am saying in my poem of Love below the following:

"But our love is consciousness of being truly rich"

Is it that this love is "only" consciousness of being truly rich ?

No, it isn't, because you have to place it in the "context" of "all" my
    poem of Love below, because as you are noticing, in my poem of Love,
    that i am also "enumerating" the characteristics of Love of my poem of
    Love below, so here is my new poem of Love (and don't forget to read my other poems of Love and poems below):

---

I don't know much

But i am with your love getting in touch

I don't know much

But your love is not a judge

I don't know much

But like one we are like a so beautiful bridge

I don't know much

But our love is consciousness of being truly rich

I don't know much

But beauty is our forever niche

I don't know much

But our love is like love that forever enrich

I don't know much

So don't ask me why or which

I don't know much

But our love is perfection without a glitch !

---

And i invite you to read my poems of Love and poems in english and french that i have invented in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/lXhcVMApl2k

More of my philosophy about the process of reification and more about human consciousness and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

Reification is when you think of or treat something abstract as a physical thing. Reification is a complex idea for when you treat something immate