• Re: More of my philosophy about the difficulty of human life or life an

From Y A@21:1/5 to Amine Moulay Ramdane on Mon Feb 20 12:46:27 2023
    Tere, t(h)ree ........

On Monday, February 20, 2023 at 4:58:03 PM UTC+2, Amine Moulay Ramdane wrote:
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the difficulty of human life or life and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am a new smart philosopher, so when you are a smart philosopher , you will not say that humans are smart, since the difficulty of human life is like greater, i mean that the bar of difficulty of human life is like set high by also the fact
    that the genetics of humans is not apt at managing correctly this bar of difficulty of human life that is like set high, and it is like the absolute measure, so human smartness doesn't come from just relative smartness, but it comes "greatly" from the
    fact that the genetics of humans is not apt at managing correctly this bar of difficulty of human life that is like set high, so you are noticing that it like shows that humans are fallible(that means being erroneous) or as the french saying says: "L'
    erreur est humaine" or in Latin language it means: "errare humanum est". So i think i am a highly smart new philosopher, but you have to understand more deeply the essence of my philosophy, so i will explain it to you:

So my philosophy says that the problem is not self-interest or self-interest that creates competition that is the problem, but it is how to "tune" "correctly" self-interest and competition, so notice carefully how i am smart by saying "try" to enhance
    the value in my below thoughts , since you can for example try to tune correctly self-interest and competition by enhancing the value by giving "hope" by making humans conscious about the exponential progress of humanity that will rapidly enhance much
    more the value, but as i am saying that you have to know how to manage correctly the exponential progress of our humanity, and i think that we have "just" already attained the knee of the exponential progress curve, this knee of the curve is the place
    where growth suddenly switches from a slower to an even faster exponential mode, so now the curve of exponential progress of our humanity has "just" already started to go exponentially even much faster, and it means that in about 10 years to 15 years
    from now, the value will be enhanced much more, so then i have also said that you can also "try" to tune correctly self-interest and competition by enhancing more the conditions like for example the collective imaginary of for example humans that look at
    movies of fights between the good and bad or look at violent movies and think that humans are violent or the like, so i think that you have just to make humans conscious about the fact that most humans are apt to be good so that to enhance the conditions,
    but of course you have to understand the new ideas of my philosophy that want to solve the problem of the lack of meaning of human life or life by another philosophical way, and here is the new ideas of my philosophy that you can read in the following
    web link so that you understand my views as a new philosopher:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/887x_MB7Cbk

And i invite you to look at the following video so that to understand what is the exponential progress of our humanity:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

And you can read my new ideas of my philosophy in the following web links:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/M-DJ1mPW9ss

More of my philosophy about political philosophy and more of my thoughts..

More of my philosophy about optimism and about the exponential progress
    of our humanity and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I have just looked at the following song in the following youtube video of a black american singer called Flo Rida, so i invite you to look at it:

Flo Rida - I Cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLuWHr6-0YQ

So i think that this black american singer is like too much pessimistic about USA, so i invite you to read my following new proverbs so that to understand that we have to be optimistic about the exponential progress of our humanity and about the
    exponential growth of capitalism because of digitalization and the like, since i also think that we have "just" already attained the knee of the exponential progress curve, this knee of the curve is the place where growth suddenly switches from a slower
    to an even faster exponential mode, so now the curve of exponential progress of our humanity has "just" already started to go exponentially even much faster, and it means that in about 10 years to 15 years from now we will be much more advanced, and of
    course that even if you are not well educated by the way of schools or universities, you can use internet so that to educate yourself and you can use ChatGPT and the like so that to do it, so i think that we have to be optimistic about USA and not as
    pessimistic as the this black american singer, so i invite you to read my following two proverbs so that you notice that we have to be optimistic about it:

Here is my new proverb:

"Being strong can become being weak by containing a small weak part that makes you weak, and being weak can become being strong by containing a
    small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong"

Here is my other new proverb:

"When you want to construct a much better version of yourself so
    that to become successful, there is the first way of the hard working
    way, but the hard working way is not the efficient and smart way, this
    is why you can construct a much better version of yourself
    by being some creative thinking and by being exponential thinking and by using the exponential progress and growth brought by digitalization to
    sell on internet your product or service from this some creative
    thinking so that to be successful, so as you notice that this shows that
    we have to be positive about our world, and this shows that my following proverb is truth that actually says the following: The being weak can
    become being strong by containing a small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since the some creative thinking is a small part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since it
    is not only capital and talents that make you successful, but it is also some creative ideas that makes the great Capital that makes you
    successful and the great capital that attracts talents that makes you
    much more successful than successful."

Here is my new poem (and read my below thoughts):

---

I don't want to disconnect

Since i think i am the beautiful intellect

Since i want to talk the beautiful subject

So is the past or the present the so perfect ?

Since notice that they are not free from the defect

So we have to know how to debug and correct !

So I don't want to disconnect !

Since i am wanting to be as the good architect

So i also want to be the good philosophy so that to protect

So I don't want to disconnect !

So notice my beautiful way of how to interconnect !

---

More of my philosophy about the Egoist school of philosophy and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a new smart philosopher, and i have just read the following
    web page of the other french philosopher of the Egoist school of philosophy that is called Claude Adrien Helvétius, and i invite you to read it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claude_Adrien_Helv%C3%A9tius

So i think i am smart and i am discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence in the above web page of the french philosopher and it
    is that the french philosopher Claude Adrien Helvétius says that Self-interest, founded on the love of pleasure and the fear of pain, is the sole spring of judgment, action, and affection, so then we have no freedom of choice between good and evil,
    but i think that this french philosopher is not wise enough, since i think that he is, like the philosopher and economist Adam Smith, thinking that humans are egoistic, so i think that it is an extremist conception since it is a generalization that is
    not the truth, since humans also know that they have to be responsability so that to "adapt" and "survive", since the adapt and survive is also the engine, so then we can not say that humans have no freedom of choice between good and evil, so i think
    that i am a new philosopher that says that we have not to be as pessimistic about humans as those philosophers from the Egoist school of philosophy.

More philosophy about the invisible hand and regulation of Adam Smith philosophy and more about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I invite you to read the following about Adam Smith philosophy in the following web page:

The Role of Self-Interest and Competition in a Market Economy

Read more here:

https://www.stlouisfed.org/education/economic-lowdown-podcast-series/episode-3-the-role-of-self-interest-and-competition-in-a-market-economy

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so as you are noticing that the philosopher and economist Adam Smith is
    the father of economic Liberalism, but notice in the above
    web page that Adam Smith described the opposing, but complementary forces of self-interest and competition as the invisible hand, it means that while producers and consumers are not acting with the intent of serving the needs of others or society, they
    do, since when you work, your goal is to earn money, but in the process you provide a valuable good or service that benefits others and society, so it is the basis
    of the following saying of Adam Smith: "Human egoism is the engine of the properity and happiness of nations", but i think that the philosophy
    of Adam Smith is lacking on efficient thinking, since in the invisible hand we can not generalize as Adam Smith is generalizing by saying that the producers and consumers are not acting with the intent of serving the needs of others or society, also
    notice how the above web page asks the question of: Doesn't self-interest lead to price gouging, corruption and cheating? and it says that sometimes it does, but most often it is held in check by competition and the above web page is explaining it more.
    Other than that the philosophy of the philosopher and economist Adam Smith is not just about economic Liberalism , but it is also about morality, and here is what i have just said about it:

More of my philosophy about Libertarianism and about Liberalism and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked at the following video from USA about Libertarianism and i invite you to look at it:

TAKE IT TO THE LIMITS: Milton Friedman on Libertarianism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSumJxQ5oy4

So i think i am a philosopher, and i think that Libertarianism and Liberalism have a problem, and it is about morality, so i think that Libertarianism and Liberalism are extremist conceptions of morality since they want to give people moral autonomy (
    the ability to pursue one’s own conception of happiness) , so you can read about it in the following web link:
    https://www.britannica.com/topic/libertarianism-politics ,
    but i think that it is an extremist conception since happiness is not only individual happiness , but it is also societal happiness, so it is why i think that not all people have the ability to pursue this societal happiness, so it is why the
    government has to intervene and it is why we have to have laws and enforce laws so that to prevent individuals from hurting themselves and/or hurting the society, also Libertarianism and Liberalism have another problem since they are like the Liberty of
    the national motto of France that consists of being able to do "anything" that does not harm others, but i think that we can not say that it is like the being free speech, since how can we for example be free to harm or the hurt the oneself, and how for
    example can we be free to practice Sado-masochism or the like that can harm and hurt others when there is freely given informed consent between adults ? so read my following thoughts so that to understand my views about it:

More of my philosophy about the Liberty of the national motto of France and more of my thoughts..

I have just said the following:

"In the national motto of France there is a problem and it is that Liberty consists of being able to do "anything" that does not harm others, but i think that we can not say that it is like the being free speech, since how can we be for example free to
    harm or the hurt the oneself, and how for example can we be free to practice Sado-masochism or the like that can harm and hurt others when there is freely given informed consent between adults ?"

And so that to understand that i am truthful , so read the following
    article that explains the kind of Liberty of the national motto of France, and here is how it explains the Liberty of the national motto of France:

“Liberty consists of being able to do anything that does not harm others: thus, the exercise of the natural rights of every man or woman has no bounds other than those that guarantee other members of society the enjoyment of these same rights“.

And here is the article and read it carefully:

https://frenchmoments.eu/national-motto-of-france/

More of my philosophy of is the national motto of France an ideal and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ,
    as you have just noticed that i have just said that the national motto
    of France of "Liberty, equality, fraternity" is an ideal, so i say
    that it is an ideal since Fraternity – or brotherhood – is about moral obligations and harmony, so i think the being harmony of it makes it an ideal, so it is why i say that it makes the national motto an ideal, and i think that so that to attain
    harmony we have also to create a good meaning of human life, also in the national motto of France there is a problem and it is that Liberty consists of being able to do "anything" that does not harm others, but i think that we can not say that it is like
    the being free speech, since how can we be for example free to harm or the hurt the oneself, and how for example can we be free to practice Sado-masochism or the like that can harm and hurt others when there is freely given informed consent between
    adults ?

More of my philosophy about Nietzsche’s reactionary doctrine of the morality of masters and the morality of slaves and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a new smart philosopher and as you have noticed i have just talked about the concept of will to power that is central to the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche, read my below thoughts about it, and now i will talk about Nietzsche’s
    reactionary doctrine of the morality of masters and the morality of slaves ( Read about it in the following
    web link: https://studycorgi.com/the-concept-of-will-to-power-in-nietzsches-philosophy/ ), so i think that the morality of the masters in the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche has a big disadvantage and it is that it is too much open or too much free
    since it has not a guard rail that prevent it from being dangerous, it is why i am explaining below in the new ideas of my philosophy that the master laws of my new monotheistic religion are like a guard rail or like a framework of the other laws that
    are created by humans or such, since the master laws of my new monotheistic religion are here so that to "guide" or so that to guide humans or so that to guide the other laws in the good way, since they are the master laws, and hence you are noticing how
    i have become convinced that without this kind of guard rail , it will not work, and notice how the laws of my new monotheistic religion are not rigid laws that make a monotheistic religion rigid and not efficient, and notice how i am logically inferring
    or logically deriving them from the nature of God or the essence of God, so then you have to take a look carefully at the laws of my new monotheistic religion, that i think are smart, in my below thoughts about my new monotheistic religion.

More of my philosophy about the will to power of Friedrich Nietzsche's philosophy and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a new smart philosopher and now i will talk about the will to power of Friedrich Nietzsche's philosophy, and here is what it means:

The concept of will to power in Nietzsche’s Philosophy

"The concept of will to power is central to the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche. According to Nietzsche, the will to power is an integral part of all life phenomena, which cannot be squeezed into the framework of a philosophical category since it is
    broader than any category. According to the philosopher, the will to power is the constant affirmation of life and the realization of creative potential. Therefore, it opposes another will, which is limited by the existing and cannot transform it,
    leading to self-denial."

Read more here:

https://studycorgi.com/the-concept-of-will-to-power-in-nietzsches-philosophy/

But i think i am a new smart philosopher, so i think that the will to power in Nietzsche’s Philosophy that is is the constant affirmation of life and the realization of creative potential is too much abstraction, since i am for example saying below
    that equal opportunities in political philosophy is not a finality since it is for example the to be able to express your abilities correctly, but what is it to be able to express correctly your abilities? it is then about unequal competition and about
    human identity, so then what i mean that it is not a finality since my new ideas of my philosophy are explaining what is lacking in the philosophical way , and i am explaining the ideas of my philosophy about the meaning of human life and life and about
    what is lacking in philosophy, so i invite you so that to read my below thoughts of
    my new ideas of my philosophy so that to understand my views:

And you can read my new ideas of my philosophy in the following web links:

And you can read my previous thoughts in the following:

More of my philosophy about marriage and self-sacrifice and responsability and more of my thoughts..

I think i am smart, and i will say that you have not to force a man and a women to marry between them, but you have to organize and encourage marriage between a man and a women, and of course there is the laws of the country and there is for example
    the way of the government that helps the weakest members of the society and the poor and the needy, but i think it is not sufficient, so it is why in Islam you have also to be an organized Islamic community that organize and encourage marriage between a
    man and a women and that encourage and organize the helping the weakest members of the society and the poor and needy and that knows how to help others, and my new monotheistic religion says that you have to do the same.

And read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about sex and about the collective imaginary and more of my thoughts..

And what do i think about sex ? so i think that there is the collective imaginary of humans that makes us think that sex is like this or like that, i mean that sexual porno movies or too much sexual movies and the like are not the sexual behavior of
    humans, but of a really small minority of humans, and the being porno sex is not the sexual behavior of humans, but of a really small minority of humans, so i think that we have to be realistic and make a difference between the collective imaginary of
    humans and the reality of it, so for example you can think that arabs are not civilized, but i think it is not so realistic to think so, since notice how i am an arab that is civilized, so you have to make a difference between the appearances of a
    reality and the truth of a reality and you have to make a difference between the collective imaginary and the truth of the reality, and here is an interesting proverb of mine that makes you understand this problematic and how you have to be careful about
    it:

"There is an important difference between the appearance of a reality
    and the truth of a reality, and it is why in science you have not to be confident with the appearances, since in science you have to understand
    the truth, so, so that to be able to understand the truth you have to know how to be patience before understanding the truth and not to rush in like a fool by lack of wisdom."

More of my philosophy of what is Love and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a new smart philosopher, but how to abstract Love so that to understand what is Love ? so i think that Love is the positive energy
    that attracts, so the positive energy also creates a kind of trust
    and attraction that makes Love, so i think i prefer this kind of abstraction of what is Love, since i think that the positive energy is also an engine that help you like move a heavy load and permits you to be optimistic, but notice carefully that a
    kind and a level of positive energy plays the role of "lever" like i am explaining it in my below new proverbs, and of course notice that i am a gentleman type of person that is also telling the truth in my kind of way, and i think that it is a positive
    energy, also notice how i can think with a kind of sophistication and write and read arabic and english and french, since you can also notice carefully in the following web link how i have quickly invented many interesting proverbs in french and english ,
    so i invite you to carefully look at my new ideas of my philosophy here in the following web links:

More of my philosophy about Love and about poetry of Love and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a smart, and i think that i am a new philosopher and i think i am also a wise type of person, so i will explain what is my poem of Love or poems of Love below:

So i make you notice that i live in Montreal Canada, and when you look at the winter in Montreal , you will say that it is too cold and it means that it is not good for Montreal, but i think i am a wise type of person that says that the snow in winter
    in Montreal can in many times and in many days be beautiful that makes Montreal more beautiful, and from this beautiful, you can use it like a lever of positive energy that energizes in a positive way, and it is the same for human life, human life also
    comes by logical analogy with like the disadvantage of the being the too much cold of the winter of Montreal, but you have to know how to use the positive energy like a lever that help you like move a heavy load and permits you to be optimistic, and it
    is the way of my poems of Love, they are like the beautiful of the positive energy or the good vibes that is like a lever the help you like move a heavy load and be optimistic , so read my below poems of Love so that you understand my kind of personality
    and so that you understand my way of doing, and here is my new proverbs that abstract the way of doing of the positive energy of my poems of Love:

So notice carefully that i have just invented quickly two proverbs and here they are:

"I think that happiness comes from a kind of positive energy that
    you use as a lever that help you like move a heavy load, so for example when you listen to the good vibes of a beautiful song , it is like a positive energy that makes you move with optimism by like helping you move a heavy load , so it is the same for
    my new monotheistic religion that i think is smart, since notice the fact that i am saying that i am a new prophet from God that is here so that to reduce much more the curse from God is like the positive energy that plays the role of a lever. So i think
    the key to success is this positive energy that you use like a lever, and notice carefully in my below thoughts of my philosophy how i am creating and using smartly a kind of positive energy."

But there is a pattern that you have to discover with your fluid intelligence, and it is that you have not to understand my above new proverb out of context, since as we say in french: "Il faudrait comprendre mon nouveau proverbe avec toutes les
    proportions gardées", and it means in english that: "You have to understand my above new proverb with all proportions kept", and the "all proportions kept" is or means also the my following new proverb that constrains the "context" that permits to
    understand my above proverb:

More of my philosophy about my new proverb and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So notice in my new proverb below that "harmony" also means:
    The agreement of ideas, feelings, or actions, and the agreement of ideas
    and actions.. need to be well educated and it requires the right hindsight and it requires the knowing of Self, so that to agree on the best ideas and the best actions , it is why i have used the word harmony with the requirements that i am giving in
    my below new proverb so that to "abstract" much better, so i think my new proverb below abstracts much better, so read my following new proverb so that you notice it:

Here is my new proverb and read my below thoughts:

"Happiness comes from the knowing how to enjoy life,
    and knowing how to enjoy life is the knowing how to live in harmony and how to be the right hindsight, and the how to live in harmony requires the good meaning of human life or life, and it requires to be well educated and it requires the understanding
    of Self and the ability of understanding , after something has happened, why or how it was done and how it might have been done better"

More of my philosophy about my poems of Love and poems and more of my thoughts..

So i have invented many poems of Love and poems so that
    to show my kind of personality, since i am a gentleman type of person,
    and I was also just listening to the following song of Aaron Neville called "La Vie Dansante", and i invite you to listen to it reading at the same time my poem of Love below that i find really beautiful and that i want to share with you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtnb6GUfdSo

And i have just decided to explain more my following poem of Love below:

So when i am saying in my poem of Love below the following:

"But our love is consciousness of being truly rich"

Is it that this love is "only" consciousness of being truly rich ?

No, it isn't, because you have to place it in the "context" of "all" my
    poem of Love below, because as you are noticing, in my poem of Love,
    that i am also "enumerating" the characteristics of Love of my poem of
    Love below, so here is my new poem of Love (and don't forget to read my other poems of Love and poems below):

---

I don't know much

But i am with your love getting in touch

I don't know much

But your love is not a judge

I don't know much

But like one we are like a so beautiful bridge

I don't know much

But our love is consciousness of being truly rich

I don't know much

But beauty is our forever niche

I don't know much

But our love is like love that forever enrich

I don't know much

So don't ask me why or which

I don't know much

But our love is perfection without a glitch !

---

And i invite you to read my poems of Love and poems in english and french that i have invented in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/lXhcVMApl2k

Thank you,
    Aminer Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)