• More of my philosophy about price control and about capitalism and abou

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 20 11:34:16 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about price control and about capitalism and about
    my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I have not talked about price control by the government in capitalism,
    and here is how to solve this problem in capitalism:

What about minimum wages? On the one hand, as Hazlitt stresses, minimum wages are a kind of price control. On the other hand, since they raise the incomes of the poorest group of workers, increasing their ability to purchase all kinds of goods and
    services, minimum wages will almost always be a superior alternative to price controls.

And here is the other problem in capitalism:

More of my philosophy about the bad tendency of the shrinking of the middle class in USA and more of my thoughts..

I have to give some statistics so that you understand more
    the holistic view of it, and here it is:

"The shrinking of the middle class has been accompanied by an increase in the share of adults in the upper-income tier – from 14% in 1971 to 21% in 2021 – as well as an increase in the share who are in the lower-income tier, from 25% to 29%. These
    changes have occurred gradually, as the share of adults in the middle class decreased in each decade from 1971 to 2011, but then held steady through 2021."

Read more here:

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2022/04/20/how-the-american-middle-class-has-changed-in-the-past-five-decades/

So as you are noticing that the lower-income tier has gone from 25% to 29%, so then there is more poor people in USA. So then you have to
    understand that we have to solve the "problematic" of this bad tendency
    by implementing progressive capitalism as i am explaining it in my
    below thoughts:

More of my philosophy of why americans feel so poor and more of my thoughts..

I invite you to look at the following video:

Why Americans Feel So Poor | CNBC Marathon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCQiywN7pH4

So you have to know that i have just talked about this problematic
    of why americans feel so poor, and it is the following, read the
    below article of how McKinsey Destroyed the Middle Class and you will understand, and i am also giving the way of how to solve the
    problem by being progressive capitalism, so read it in my below thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the US problems and world problems and more of my thoughts..

I think that i am highly smart, and the main problem of USA as i am showing it below by posting the web links, is that Management consultants, like of the powerful McKinsey, implemented and rationalized a transformation in the American corporation by
    downsizing in response not to particular business problems but rather to a new managerial ethos and methods; they downsized when profitable as well as when struggling, and during booms as well as busts. So i think it is the main problem, since for
    example read in the following paper that says that: "In contrast to the conventional wisdom, we find that plants of the U.S. manufacturing sector that increased employment as well as productivity contribute almost as much to overall productivity growth
    in the 1980s as the plants that increased productivity at the expense of employment."

Read more here so that to understand:

Downsizing and Productivity Growth: Myth or Reality?

https://www.jstor.org/stable/40228705

But about the other problem of part-time employment, i think American corporations have to understand that this way of managing
    by part-time employment is limited, since we know that a 10% increase in the part-time share is associated with 4.8% higher productivity, so read my below thoughts so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about McKinsey and more of my thoughts..

I invite you to look at the following interesting video about McKinsey:

How McKinsey Became One Of The Most Powerful Companies In The World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBmmMj_maII

And i also invite you to read this interesting article about McKinsey:

How McKinsey Destroyed the Middle Class

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/02/how-mckinsey-destroyed-middle-class/605878/

More of my philosophy about the american dream and more of my thoughts..

The American dream was initially conceived by Thomas Jefferson as each citizen’s right to the pursuit of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, this american dream is not about guaranteed outcomes, of course, but the pursuit of opportunities, so
    notice carefully that i have just spoken more and more about those kind of opportunities
    that we have to have and that makes the american dream, like for example
    my talking in my below thoughts about Progressive Capitalism of Joseph E. Stiglitz, since Joseph E. Stiglitz is saying in his videos below that he has advised the democratic party about his reforms of his progressive capitalism, so read my below thoughts
    carefully so that to understand:

And I have just looked at many videos on youtube of Joseph Stiglitz and
    i have just understood him well, but i have just quickly found the following interesting video of him that explains well the reforms that we need so that to be progressive capitalism, and he is saying in this video that he has advised the democratic
    party about his reforms of his
    progressive capitalism and i think that he is a democrat, so i
    invite you to look at his following interesting video so that
    to understand:

Joseph Stiglitz on People, Power, and Profit | Munich Security Conference 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sym4UZOjhJc

And more precision about more of my philosophy about progressive capitalism..

I invite you again to look at the following interesting video of Joseph E. Stiglitz that speaks about some thoughts of his interesting book “People, Power, and Profits: Progressive Capitalism for an Age of Discontent.”:

Joseph Stiglitz on People, Power, and Profits: Progressive Capitalism for an Age of Discontent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLJksgMIDdI

And read his following interesting article in The New York Times so that
    to understand:

Joseph E. Stiglitz is a university professor at Columbia, the 2001 recipient of the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics, a former chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, a former chief economist of the World Bank and the author, most recently, of “
    People, Power, and Profits: Progressive Capitalism for an Age of Discontent.”, and i invite you to read his following interesting article in The New York Times:

Progressive capitalism is not an oxymoron

Read more here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/19/opinion/sunday/progressive-capitalism.html

And read all my following thoughts in the following web link so that you understand my views about capitalism and about productivity etc.:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

More of my philosophy about tolerance and about my philosophy and more more of my thoughts..

I think i am a new smart philosopher, and i have just looked to the following video about tolerance from Rajneesh (born Chandra Mohan Jain; 11 December 1931 – 19 January 1990), also known as Acharya Rajneesh,[2] Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh, and later as Osho (/ˈoʊʃoʊ/), that was an Indian godman, mystic, and founder of the
    Rajneesh movement,
    you can read about him here on wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajneesh#:~:text=Rajneesh%20(born%20Chandra%20Mohan%20Jain,movement%20leader%20during%20his%20life.

And here is his video about tolerance:

OSHO: Tolerance Is an Ugly Word

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ouDk2Mayw

So i am a new smart philosopher that is not in accordance with the indian Rajneesh in the above video, since tolerance can be engendered from a good philosophy that brings hope, so for example the exponential progress of our humanity brings hope as i am explaining it in my below thoughts, but you have of course to know how to
    manage correctly this exponential progress of our humanity, and you can also, like i am doing it in my below new ideas of my philosophy, create the meaning of human life or life so that to be successful and so that to bring tolerance , so you are
    noticing that i am not in accordance with the indian Rajneesh in the above video that says that we have not to be tolerance, since i am saying that we have to know how to be smart by creating hope that brings tolerance and by creating the meaning of
    human life that brings tolerance.

I think i am a new smart philosopher, but now i will ask a philosophical question of:

Is mathematics invented or discovered ?

So i think that it also depends on the what is it that we call creativity that can be called invention ? so it depends on the standards that permit to measure if it is an invention or not, since discovering a pattern with your fluid intelligence can
    become an invention by the this or that standard, so then i think in mathematics we discover patterns in the reality or in the world of ideas that construct mathematics , but discovering patterns can be an invention and it can be creativity that is not
    an invention, so i think that mathematics is both discovered and invented.

More of my philosophy about the difficulty of human life or life and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a new smart philosopher, so when you are a smart philosopher , you will not say that humans are smart, since the difficulty of human life is like greater, i mean that the bar of difficulty of human life is like set high by also the fact that
    the genetics of humans is not apt at managing correctly this bar of difficulty of human life that is like set high, and it is like the absolute measure, so human smartness doesn't come from just relative smartness, but it comes "greatly" from the fact
    that the genetics of humans is not apt at managing correctly this bar of difficulty of human life that is like set high, so you are noticing that it like shows that humans are fallible(that means being erroneous) or as the french saying says: "L'erreur
    est humaine" or in Latin language it means: "errare humanum est". So i think i am a highly smart new philosopher, but you have to understand more deeply the essence of my philosophy, so i will explain it to you:

So my philosophy says that the problem is not self-interest or self-interest that creates competition that is the problem, but it is how to "tune" "correctly" self-interest and competition, so notice carefully how i am smart by saying "try" to enhance
    the value in my below thoughts , since you can for example try to tune correctly self-interest and competition by enhancing the value by giving "hope" by making humans conscious about the exponential progress of humanity that will rapidly enhance much
    more the value, but as i am saying that you have to know how to manage correctly the exponential progress of our humanity, and i think that we have "just" already attained the knee of the exponential progress curve, this knee of the curve is the place
    where growth suddenly switches from a slower to an even faster exponential mode, so now the curve of exponential progress of our humanity has "just" already started to go exponentially even much faster, and it means that in about 10 years to 15 years
    from now, the value will be enhanced much more, so then i have also said that you can also "try" to tune correctly self-interest and competition by enhancing more the conditions like for example the collective imaginary of for example humans that look at
    movies of fights between the good and bad or look at violent movies and think that humans are violent or the like, so i think that you have just to make humans conscious about the fact that most humans are apt to be good so that to enhance the conditions,
    but of course you have to understand the new ideas of my philosophy that want to solve the problem of the lack of meaning of human life or life by another philosophical way, and here is the new ideas of my philosophy that you can read in the following
    web link so that you understand my views as a new philosopher:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/887x_MB7Cbk

And i invite you to look at the following video so that to understand what is the exponential progress of our humanity:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

And you can read my new ideas of my philosophy in the following web links:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/M-DJ1mPW9ss

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/887x_MB7Cbk

More of my philosophy about political philosophy and more of my thoughts..

More of my philosophy about optimism and about the exponential progress
    of our humanity and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I have just looked at the following song in the following youtube video of a black american singer called Flo Rida, so i invite you to look at it:

Flo Rida - I Cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLuWHr6-0YQ

So i think that this black american singer is like too much pessimistic about USA, so i invite you to read my following new proverbs so that to understand that we have to be optimistic about the exponential progress of our humanity and about the
    exponential growth of capitalism because of digitalization and the like, since i also think that we have "just" already attained the knee of the exponential progress curve, this knee of the curve is the place where growth suddenly switches from a slower
    to an even faster exponential mode, so now the curve of exponential progress of our humanity has "just" already started to go exponentially even much faster, and it means that in about 10 years to 15 years from now we will be much more advanced, and of
    course that even if you are not well educated by the way of schools or universities, you can use internet so that to educate yourself and you can use ChatGPT and the like so that to do it, so i think that we have to be optimistic about USA and not as
    pessimistic as the this black american singer, so i invite you to read my following two proverbs so that you notice that we have to be optimistic about it:

Here is my new proverb:

"Being strong can become being weak by containing a small weak part that
    makes you weak, and being weak can become being strong by containing a
    small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong"

Here is my other new proverb:

"When you want to construct a much better version of yourself so
    that to become successful, there is the first way of the hard working
    way, but the hard working way is not the efficient and smart way, this
    is why you can construct a much better version of yourself
    by being some creative thinking and by being exponential thinking and by
    using the exponential progress and growth brought by digitalization to
    sell on internet your product or service from this some creative
    thinking so that to be successful, so as you notice that this shows that
    we have to be positive about our world, and this shows that my following proverb is truth that actually says the following: The being weak can
    become being strong by containing a small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since the some creative thinking is a
    small part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since it
    is not only capital and talents that make you successful, but it is also
    some creative ideas that makes the great Capital that makes you
    successful and the great capital that attracts talents that makes you
    much more successful than successful."

Here is my new poem (and read my below thoughts):

---

I don't want to disconnect

Since i think i am the beautiful intellect

Since i want to talk the beautiful subject

So is the past or the present the so perfect ?

Since notice that they are not free from the defect

So we have to know how to debug and correct !

So I don't want to disconnect !

Since i am wanting to be as the good architect

So i also want to be the good philosophy so that to protect

So I don't want to disconnect !

So notice my beautiful way of how to interconnect !

---

More of my philosophy about the Egoist school of philosophy and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a new smart philosopher, and i have just read the following
    web page of the other french philosopher of the Egoist school of philosophy that is called Claude Adrien Helvétius