• More of my philosophy about the philosophical subject of reason and rev

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 16 16:17:09 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the philosophical subject of reason and revelation and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I have just looked at the following interesting video about the muslim and arab philosopher Ibn Rushd (that we call Averroes) and about the muslim thinker and theologian Ibn Taymiyyah on the philosophical subject of reason and revelation, and we call the
    subject in arabic:

قضية النقل والعقل بين ابن رشد وابن تيمية

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_hOP2VeMRg

So i will say in arabic: Laqad takallamtu fii falssafatii 3an qadiyyatu al naql wa al 3aql, fa innanii ad3uukum 3ala' qirra'atu afkaarii min falssafatii

And it means in english: That you have to read my below new ideas of my philosophy that also talk about the subject of reason and revelation so that to understand my views as a new philosopher, and you can read them on
    the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/887x_MB7Cbk

Also i invite you to read my following thoughts of my philosophy about the
    is mathematics invented or discovered that i have just corrected a little bit:

More my philosophy of is mathematics invented or discovered and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a new smart philosopher, and i invite you to read my new
    ideas of my philosophy in the below web link, but now i will
    ask a philosophical question of:

Is mathematics invented or discovered ?

So i think that it also depends on the what is it that we call creativity that can be called invention ? so it depends on the standards that permit to measure if it is an invention or not, since discovering a pattern with your fluid intelligence can
    become an invention by the this or that standard, so then i think in mathematics we discover patterns in the reality or in the world of ideas that construct mathematics , but discovering a pattern or patterns can be an invention and it can be creativity
    that is not an invention, so i think that mathematics is both discovered and invented.

And read my following previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the essence of philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a new smart philosopher, but you have to notice that i have quickly invented the ideas of my philosophy below, but i will ask
    a smart philosophical question of:

What is the goal of philosophy ?

So i think i am a new smart philosopher, and since i have just invented and posted here my new ideas of my philosophy, so i think that i know much more about philosophy, so i think the main goal of philosophy is not just the abstraction of how to be
    happiness, but it is also like a structural analysis, i mean that you have to verify if the structure of philosophy is safe or much more safe, and i think it is also what i am doing as a new smart philosopher, so i think that like in TCP/IP you have to
    for example know what is the first layer of the fondations of philosophy and how it is safe, for example you have to know if humans are easily corrupted or if humans have enough trust in each other or if humans have enough hope or from where to give hope
    to humans and you have to know how to give meaning to human life or life that makes the structure of philosophy more reliable, since in philosophy human life lacks meaning as i am explaining it in my new ideas of my philosophy below, also you have to
    know how to prioritize by hierarchy of values, i mean that you have for example to know what is the value that you have first to prioritize so that to be successful, since prioritizing by weights of importance is the first step of the way of to how to be
    successful, so as you are noticing that philosophy is also the doing the structural analysis of philosophy so that to know if philosophy is safe or much more safe, so i invite you to look at my below new ideas of my philosophy so that to know how i am
    doing it.

And read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about my way of thinking and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So i think i am smart, but you have to understand my way of thinking,
    so you will for example ask me why i am thinking as i am thinking,
    so i will answer by making you notice how i am asking and answering
    the question of how to beat artificial intelligence, so from it you
    can understand my way of thinking, so you can for example notice that
    it permits to know how to be successful in creativity by beating the creativity of artificial intelligence such as ChatGPT, so it also permits you to be successful in business, other than that i will make you notice that it is all along my way of thinking, since i am for example inventing and posting here many of my ideas
    of my philosophy and it permits me to be successful in the same way, i don't mean that it is for business , but it is so that to be successful in "philosophy", but i know for sure that philosophy can become a business, but i think my new ideas of my
    philosophy are not to sell for a business purpose, other than that you are then noticing that i am quickly inventing and posting here my proverbs , and i think that those proverbs of mine abstract some important things, so it is like abstract logical
    thinking, since from the new ideas of my philosophy , i am also inventing proverbs that abstract my philosophy in a smart way and you have to notice it carefully by reading my below thoughts of my philosophy and by reading my new proverbs below, and of
    course and i am also talking about other
    subjects like productivity and capitalism etc. so that make understand and so that to abstract correctly many important subjects, other than that i have invented many poems of Love and poems and you can read them below, and i have invented them quickly
    so that to show my kind of personality, that i am a gentleman type of person that is smart by inventing as he is inventing those poems of Love and poems. So i think
    that you are then noticing my kind of personality.

More of my philosophy about capitalism and about productivity and about how part-time employment is beneficial for firm productivity and more of my thoughts..

So I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ,
    so as you have just noticed about my thoughts about productivity and about capitalism on the following web link that you have to read carefully:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

So notice that in the above web link i am saying the following:

"..since we know that a 10% increase in the part-time share is associated with 4.8% higher productivity"

And here is the logical proof of it in the following web page and paper:

Is Part-Time Employment Beneficial for Firm Productivity?

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/001979391306600507?journalCode=ilra

And of course you have to understand the why productivity is important
    by looking at the above web link of my thoughts about productivity and capitalism that say the following:

5. Automation is the only means of increasing standard of living. Only
    through productivity increases brought about by new automated methods
    of production, it is possible to advance standard of living. Granting wage
    increases without a commensurate increase in productivity
    will results in inflation. To afford a better society, it is a must to
    increase productivity.

So it is about the standard of living, so when you increase productivity
    you increase the standard of living, so read the above web link of
    my thoughts about productivity and capitalism so that you understand my views about them, and of course you have also to understand my following thoughts that explain that we "can" also be successful in spite of least working hours, as in the German
    model, so read my following important thoughts about it so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about the German model and about price elasticity of demand and more of my thoughts..

As i have just said that in economics the demand is very elastic when the demand is very sensitive to a change in price, so for example the price elasticity of demand can be calculated as the percentage change in quantity divided by the percentage change
    in price and it permits to have a better view of it, so as you notice you can also lower the price of a product or service by economies of scale and by automation and artificial intelligence so that to attract customers, as i am explaining it in my below
    thoughts, but of course you have to notice how the German model is about high quality, and here is what i say about it:

Why is Germany so successful in spite of least working hours?

So i think one of the most important factors are:

Of course the first factor is that Germany has good schools and vocational training - for everyone. This makes the average worker much more productive in terms of value add per hour.

And the second "really" important factor is the following:

It’s in the culture of Germany to focus on quality and being effective (all the way back to Martin Luther and his protestant work ethic)... Higher quality in every step of the chain leads to a massive reduction in defects and rework. This increases
    everyone’s productivity. But notice that i am also speaking in my below thoughts about the other ways to increase productivity by being specialization etc., and the way of the German model to focus on quality and being effective by also focusing on
    quality in every step of the chain that leads to a massive reduction in defects and rework, is also done by the following methodologies of quality control and Six Sigma etc., so read my following thoughts about them:

More of my philosophy about quality control and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked and understood quickly the following paper about SPC(Statistical process control):

https://owic.oregonstate.edu/sites/default/files/pubs/EM8733.pdf

I think i am highly smart, but i think that the above paper doesn't speak about the fact that you can apply the central limit theorem as following:

The central limit theorem states that the sampling distribution of the mean of any independent, random variable will be normal or nearly normal, if the sample size is large enough.

Also the above paper doesn't speak about the following very important things:

And I have quickly understood quality control with SPC(Statistical process control) and i have just discovered a smart pattern with my fluid intelligence and it is that with SPC(Statistical process control) we can debug the process, like in software
    programming, by looking at its variability, so if the variability doesn't follow a normal distribution, so it means that there are defects in the process, and we say that there is special causes that causes those defects, and if the variability follows a
    normal distribution, we say that the process is stable and it has only common causes, and it means that we can control it much more easily by looking at the control charts that permit to debug and control the variability by for example changing the
    machines or robots and looking at the control charts and measuring again with the control charts

More of my philosophy about the Post Graduate Program on lean Six Sigma and more..

More of my philosophy about Six Sigma and more..

I think i am smart, and now i will talk more about Six Sigma
    since i have just talked about SPC(Statistical quality control), so
    you have to know that Six Sigma needs to fulfill the following steps:

1- Define the project goals and customer (external and internal)
    deliverables.

2- Control future performance so improved process doesn't degrade.

3- Measure the process so that to determine current performance and
    quantify the problem.

4- Analyze and determine the root cause(s) of the defects.

5- Improve the process by eliminating the defects.

And you have to know that those steps are also important steps toward attaining ISO 9000 certification, and notice that you can use SPC(Statistical process control) and the control charts on step [4] and step [5] above.

Other than that i have just read the following interesting important paper about SPC(Statistical process control) that explains all the process of SPC(Statistical process control), so i invite you to read it
    carefully:

https://owic.oregonstate.edu/sites/default/files/pubs/EM8733.pdf

So as you notice in the above paper that the central limit theorem
    in mathematics is so important, but notice carefully that the necessary and important condition so that the central limit theorem works is that you have to use independent and random variables, and notice in the above paper that you have to do two things
    and it's that you have to reduce or eliminate the defects and you have to control the "variability" of the defects, and this is why the paper is talking about how to construct a control chart. Other than that the central limit theorem is not only related
    to SPC(Statistical process control), but it is also related to PERT and my PERT++ software project below, and notice that in my software project below that is called PERT++, i have provided you with two ways of how to estimate the critical path, first,
    by the way of CPM(Critical Path Method) that shows all the arcs of the estimate of the critical path, and the second way is by the way of the central limit theorem by using the inverse normal distribution function, and you have to provide my software
    project that is called PERT++ with three types of estimates that are the following:

Optimistic time - generally the shortest time in which the activity
    can be completed. It is common practice to specify optimistic times
    to be three standard deviations from the mean so that there is
    approximately a 1% chance that the activity will be completed within
    the optimistic time.

Most likely time - the completion time having the highest
    probability. Note that this time is different from the expected time.

Pessimistic time - the longest time that an activity might require. Three standard deviations from the mean is commonly used for the pessimistic time.

And you can download my PERT++ from reading my following below thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the central limit theorem and about my PERT++ and more..

The central limit theorem states that the sampling distribution of the mean of any independent, random variable will be normal or nearly normal, if the sample size is large enough.

How large is "large enough"?

In practice, some statisticians say that a sample size of 30 is large enough when the population distribution is roughly bell-shaped. Others recommend a sample size of at least 40. But if the original population is distinctly not normal (e.g., is badly
    skewed, has multiple peaks, and/or has outliers), researchers like the sample size to be even larger. So i invite you to read my following thoughts about my software
    project that is called PERT++, and notice that the PERT networks are referred to by some researchers as "probabilistic activity networks" (PAN) because the duration of some or all of the arcs are independent random variables with known probability
    distribution functions, and have finite ranges. So PERT uses the central limit theorem (CLT) to find the expected project duration.

And as you are noticing this Central Limit Theorem is also so important
    for quality control, read the following to notice it(I also understood Statistical Process Control (SPC)):

An Introduction to Statistical Process Control (SPC)

https://www.engineering.com/AdvancedManufacturing/ArticleID/19494/An-Introduction-to-Statistical-Process-Control-SPC.aspx

Also PERT networks are referred to by some researchers as "probabilistic activity networks" (PAN) because the duration of some or all of the arcs are independent random variables with known probability distribution functions, and have finite ranges. So
    PERT uses the central limit theorem (CLT) to find the expected project duration.

So, i have designed and implemented my PERT++ that that is important for quality, please read about it and download it from my website here:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/pert-an-enhanced-edition-of-the-program-or-project-evaluation-and-review-technique-that-includes-statistical-pert-in-delphi-and-freepascal

---

So I have provided you in my PERT++ with the following functions:

function NormalDistA (const Mean, StdDev, AVal, BVal: Extended): Single;

function NormalDistP (const Mean, StdDev, AVal: Extended): Single;

function InvNormalDist(const Mean, StdDev, PVal: Extended; const Less: Boolean): Extended;

For NormalDistA() or NormalDistP(), you pass the best estimate of completion time to Mean, and you pass the critical path standard deviation to StdDev, and you will get the probability of the value Aval or the probability between the values of Aval and
    Bval.

For InvNormalDist(), you pass the best estimate of completion time to Mean, and you pass the critical path standard deviation to StdDev, and you will get the length of the critical path of the probability PVal, and when Less is TRUE, you will obtain a
    cumulative distribution.

So as you are noticing from my above thoughts that since PERT networks are referred to by some researchers as "probabilistic activity networks" (PAN) becaus