• More of my philosophy about the how we have to prioritize by hierarchy

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Wed Feb 15 11:38:32 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the how we have to prioritize by hierarchy of values and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am smart and i will make you notice the "pattern" that you have to see that makes you know how to prioritize by hierarchy of values, and here it is:

Also Let's look for example at USA, so read the following interesting and important article from Jonathan Wai that is a Ph.D., and it says the following really important thing:

"Heiner Rindermann and James Thompson uncovered that the “smart
    fraction” of a country is quite influential in impacting the performance
    of that country, for example, its GDP."

Read more here:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/finding-the-next-einstein/201312/whats-the-smartest-country-in-the-world

So notice carefully the pattern above that is saying:

"The “smart fraction” of a country is quite influential in impacting the performance of that country"

So i think that now you are understanding that you have to prioritize first by the “smart fraction” of a country that is quite influential in impacting the performance of that country, so it is about the brain power.

And read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about why USA is still successful and more of my thoughts..

So I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i have just talked about an important subject related to the how we have to prioritize by hierarchy of
    values, so read my below thoughts so that you understand my views about it, and you are noticing that i am giving you more proof about the how USA has something of an anti-intellectual and anti-authoritarian culture that also makes teachers often more of
    an irritant than a treasure, so i think that you have to understand why USA is still successful despite this disadvantage, and read carefully my following new important writing so that you notice the why:

Also Let's look for example at USA, so read the following interesting and important article from Jonathan Wai that is a Ph.D., and it says the following really important thing:

"Heiner Rindermann and James Thompson uncovered that the “smart
    fraction” of a country is quite influential in impacting the performance
    of that country, for example, its GDP."

And it also says the following:

"“According to recent population estimates, there are about eight
    Chinese and Indians for every American in the top 1 percent in brains.
    But consider that the U.S. benefits from the smart fractions of every
    other country in the world because it continues to serve as a magnet for brainpower, something that is not even factored into these rankings.

What these rankings clearly show is America is likely still in the lead
    in terms of brainpower. And this is despite the fact federal funding for educating our smart fraction is currently zero. Everyone seems worried Americans are falling behind, but this is because everyone is focusing
    on average and below average people. Maybe it’s time we started taking a closer look at the smartest people of our own country."

Read more here the important article:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/finding-the-next-einstein/201312/whats-the-smartest-country-in-the-world

So as you are noticing it's immigrants(and there are about eight Chinese
    and Indians for every American in the top 1 percent in brains) that are
    making USA still a successful and rich country.

And also read the following interesting and important article that is saying the following so that to understand more why USA is still successful:

"Why Silicon Valley Wouldn’t Work Without Immigrants

There are many theories for why immigrants find so much success in tech.
    Many American-born tech workers point out that there is no shortage of American-born employees to fill the roles at many tech companies.
    Researchers have found that more than enough students graduate from
    American colleges to fill available tech jobs. Critics of the industry’s friendliness toward immigrants say it comes down to money — that
    technology companies take advantage of visa programs, like the H-1B
    system, to get foreign workers at lower prices than they would pay American-born ones.

But if that criticism rings true in some parts of the tech industry, it
    misses the picture among Silicon Valley’s top companies. One common misperception of Silicon Valley is that it operates like a factory; in
    that view, tech companies can hire just about anyone from anywhere in
    the world to fill a particular role.

But today’s most ambitious tech companies are not like factories.
    They’re more like athletic teams. They’re looking for the LeBrons and Bradys — the best people in the world to come up with some brand-new, never-before-seen widget, to completely reimagine what widgets should do
    in the first place.

“It’s not about adding tens or hundreds of thousands of people into manufacturing plants,” said Aaron Levie, the co-founder and chief
    executive of the cloud-storage company Box. “It’s about the couple ideas that are going to be invented that are going to change everything.”

Why do tech honchos believe that immigrants are better at coming up with
    those inventions? It’s partly a numbers thing. As the tech venture
    capitalist Paul Graham has pointed out, the United States has only 5
    percent of the world’s population; it stands to reason that most of the world’s best new ideas will be thought up by people who weren’t born here.

If you look at some of the most consequential ideas in tech, you find an unusual number that were developed by immigrants. For instance, Google’s entire advertising business — that is, the basis for the vast majority
    of its revenues and profits, the engine that allows it to hire thousands
    of people in the United States — was created by three immigrants: Salar Kamangar and Omid Kordestani, who came to the United States from Iran,
    and Eric Veach, from Canada.

But it’s not just a numbers thing. Another reason immigrants do so well
    in tech is that people from outside bring new perspectives that lead to
    new ideas."

Read more here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/08/technology/personaltech/why-silicon-valley-wouldnt-work-without-immigrants.html

And read my following previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about how US and the like have something of an anti-intellectual and anti-authoritarian culture and more of my thoughts..

So i think i am smart, and i have to prove more my below thoughts where
    i am saying the following:

"..so it is why we can say that USA or Quebec or the like have a problem in the how we prioritize by hierarchy of values, and i think that it is also what is causing disrespect in USA and the like and that is causing violence, since we have to know how
    to "prioritize" on the values so that to be successful. So it is what makes the jews successful and it is that they prioritize first and greatly by the values of the being smart "and" at the same time being intellectual."

And here is more proof of it from Quora where an intellectual is saying the following:

"The US has something of an anti-intellectual, anti-authoritarian culture. This makes teachers often more of an irritant than a treasure. As Bernie Sanders has said about his own school performance (not that great), he found school irrelevant and boring.
    Many adults did, many students still do. Our admiration for being told to do things we find irrelevant and boring is naturally rather limited."

Read more here on Quora so that to notice it:

https://www.quora.com/Why-doesn-t-the-US-value-education-educators

More of my philosophy about the success of Israel and of the jews and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a highly smart philosopher, so I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, and i think that i am discovering a pattern with my fluid
    intelligence that shows another problem in philosophy, so i think that the problematic in philosophy is of that of how we prioritize by hierarchy of values, i mean that in for example Israel we prioritize by hierarchy of values, but if you look carefully
    to Israel you will notice that the values of being smart and being intellectual is "much" more valued than other values, so in Israel we respect a lot the values of being smart "and" of at the same time being intellectual, so it is why it is like a good
    engine that enhance much more the people of Israel and make Israel successful, but i think that the how we prioritize by hierarchy of values of Israel don't look like of that of USA or Quebec or the like, since i think that the values of being smart and
    at the same time being intellectual is not as important as in in USA or Quebec or the like as in Israel, so it is why we can say that USA or Quebec or the like have a problem in the how we prioritize by hierarchy of values, and i think that it is also
    what is causing disrespect in USA and the like and that is causing violence, since we have to know how to "prioritize" on the values so that to be successful. So it is what makes the jews successful and it is that they prioritize first and greatly by the
    values of the being smart "and" at the same time being intellectual, other than that look at my below thoughts of philosophy that shows you the other new ideas of my philosophy. And so that to know what is smartness, here is my new proverb about it:

"Smartness is not just smartness of the IQ and smartness of the culture, but it is also the being precision in thinking that is not precision of smartness of the IQ and of the culture, and it is also the smartness of the being intellectually lively and
    well attentive and it is also emotional smartness."

More of my philosophy about consciousness and about smartness and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

More of my philosophy about the process of reification and more about human consciousness and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

Reification is when you think of or treat something abstract as a physical thing. Reification is a complex idea for when you treat something immaterial — like happiness, fear, or evil — as a material thing, so i think that human conscicousness is by
    logical analogy like the process of Reification, i mean that a concept in our brain is not just a class or object like in object oriented programming, since i mean that a class in object oriented programming is not just a class but it is also reification
    by our brain, since we are also reifying the class with or by using the true meaning from our human consciousness, so it is like composability since we are composing with consciousness of time and space and reality from the low level to the high level,
    so it is the same for what i am explaining below, since so that to compose the theorem that is known as the transitive property of implication, we have to understand the meaning of the low level constructs such as: If a then b and if b then c then a then
    c, so then it is like a reification that we do, since when for example we say: a then b, we are like reifying from the low level constructs of consciousness of time and space and matter to the upper levels.

More of my philosophy about self-awareness or self-consciousness and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so
    i have just explained more what is consciousness, and now i will explain what is self-awareness or self-consciousness:

So i think that self-awareness or self-consciousness of a human is also
    like a reification + the smartness, since i think that consciousness of yourself is obtained by knowing about the true meaning of yourself by also using like a reification with feelings and consciousness of time and space and matter and reality with wich
    you compose the consciousness, so then after smartness obtains like a true meaning by using consciousness of who you are by looking at yourself, so self-awareness or self-consciousness is developed. And it is my explanation of what is consciousness.

More of my philosophy about my model of what is consciousness and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I think i am really smart, but you have to understand my model that explains what is consciousness and self-consciousness, so my model is not trying to explain all the low levels of consciousness, but what it explains is that human consciousness gives
    like the true meaning by composing with our feelings of what is reality and with consciousness of time and space and matter and of reality, so now you are then understanding that my model explains that it is like a dynamic reification, i mean that when
    you have an "idea", so an idea can be just a word, but if you add like the true meaning to this word by using your feelings and meaning of consciousness of time and space and matter, so it become like an idea that is "alive" with consciousness, so then
    if you have a sentence or many sentences or a text, so this kind of reification can become like a "movie" of meanings of consciousness that is played in your brain and that gives a consciousness of the text or sentence, so it is why my model says that
    the human brain compose with those meanings of feelings and meaning of consciousness of time and space and matter and of reality, so then my model of what is consciousness permits to make you understand how artificial intelligence is limited as i am
    explaining it below, and it permits to do predictions like i am doing it below, so i invite you to read my previous thoughts so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about the essence of smartness and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked at the following video of a french arab Algerian called Idriss Aberkane, so Idriss Aberkane has obtained three doctorate degrees in management science from Paris Saclay, in comparative literature from University of Strasbourg, and in
    diplomacy from Centre d'Études Diplomatiques et Stratégiques, you can read about him in
    wikipedia here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idriss_Aberkane

And here is his video about IQ, so i invite you to look at it:

Pourquoi le QI est une ESCROQUERIE ? | Idriss Aberkane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpA1dSHdqRQ

So i am not in accordance with Idriss Aberkane in the above video,
    and i am finding him not so smart as me, since he is saying that the IQ is not important, but i think that the IQ is also important, but notice how i am defining smartness in my below proverb, and here is my proverb and read it carefully:

"Smartness is not just smartness of the IQ and smartness of the culture, but it is also the being precision in thinking that is not precision of smartness of the IQ and of the culture, and it is also the smartness of the being intellectually lively and

So I think i am a new smart philosopher, so I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so now i will talk more about the essence of smartness, so i will ask a
    philosophical question of:

What is smartness ?

So i think that you have to discover a pattern or patterns with your fluid intelligence that answers the question more precisely, and the patterns are the following:

Smartness is the quality of intellectual meaning of a pattern that you can discover with your fluid intelligence or of a system that permits to adapt well, since i think that the goal of smartness is that it permits to adapt well, so then we can define a
    mechanism in the material reality that is mapped to an intellectual mechanism that brings precision as a smartness, so then you are noticing that in my below proverb i am defining the precision that is not the precision of smartness of the IQ or of the
    culture as a smartness, and it is understandable by my way of defining smartness, so as you notice that we can not neglect the fact that the quality of human intellectual meaning enhances smartness, so then it is not logical to say that artificial
    intelligence without the human intellectual meaning can be the same smartness or level of smartness as the human smartness, and i have given a logical proof of it by saying the following:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so now i will ask a philosophical question of:

How to beat artificial intelligence ?

So i think i am smart and i will start by giving you a good example so that you understand:

So if i say:

If a then b
    and
    if b then c

A human can logically infer that it means: then a then c

But the problem in artificial intelligence is that the patterns
    comes from the data on wich artificial intelligence was trained ,
    so how for example artificial intelligence does "generalize" the above example and make it a theorem in mathematics?, i mean that so that a human generalizes from the above example he also use the "meaning" from human consciousness, so i think that it is
    the weakness of artificial intelligence such as ChatGPT or GPT-4, i mean that human consciousness is able to make such generalizations with the help of the meaning from human consciousness when the pattern to be discovered is unknown to artificial
    intelligence, so you have to understand that human consciousness is also consciousness of space and time and matter that permits to "compose" the meaning , so then you are understanding from my explanation that what is lacking to artificial intelligence
    is this meaning from the human consciousness that permits smartness to be such sophisticated smartness such as constructing a mathematical theorem from the above example, so now i think you are getting more the bigger picture of it. So i will give you an
    example of my interactions with ChatGPT so that you understand more,so here it is:

So i have just asked ChatGPT the following question:

"Make a theorem of the following: if a then b and if b then c then a then c"

And here is what answered ChatGPT:

"The theorem can be stated as follows:

If a implies b, and if b implies c, then a implies c.

This theorem is known as the transitive property of implication, or the principle of transitivity. It states that if a statement (a) implies another statement (b), and if that statement (b) in turn implies a third statement (c), then the original
    statement (a) must also imply the third statement (c). This principle holds for all statements that have the logical structure of implication, regardless of the specific content of the statements."

So if you are smart you will notice that in the above answer of ChatGPT, ChatGPT is not understanding the meaning of the theorem, and it has
    not constructed the theorem from the low level constructs such as in my above example, but it is just discovering the theorem from the patterns on the data on wich it has been trained, so now you are understanding the limit of the smartness of ChatGPT
    and of artificial intelligence, and of course i think you are now understanding how to beat artificial intelligence, since i think that artificial intelligence such as ChatGPT needs patterns that help it compose other new patterns, but it can not compose
    a pattern if the patterns that compose it are lacking from the data on wich it has been trained, so you can compose this pattern by using the meaning from human consciousness as in my above example.

More precision of my philosophy about smartness and about the disadvantage of the gay or gayish way of life and more of my thoughts..

Here is my just new proverb about smartness and read my other new proverbs below :

And of course i have just explained that so that to increase productivity and quality you have to know about the specialization in the subtests of intelligence, and here is what i just said about it:

I think i am highly smart, and I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, but i have just passed more and more IQ tests, and i have just noticed that the manner in wich we test with IQ tests is not correct, since in an IQ test
    you can be more specialized and above average in one subtest of intelligence than in another subtest of intelligence inside an IQ test, since IQ tests test for many kind of intelligences such as the spatial and speed and calculations and logical
    intelligence etc., so i think that you can be really above average in logical intelligence, as i am really above average in logical intelligence, but at the same time you can be below average in calculations and/or spatial.., so since an IQ test doesn't
    test for this kind of specializations of intelligence by giving the scores, so i think it is not good, since testing for this kind specializations in intelligence is really important so that to be efficient by knowing the strong advantages of this or
    that person in every types of intelligences.

And you can read more about my thoughts about productivity in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

I think i am a highly smart new philosopher and i have just said the following in my below previous thoughts:

"So the way of my proverb is not discriminatory, since i am talking as a new philosopher, since i mean that the way of life of the gay or gayish comes with advantages and disadvantages."

So you are understanding that i am a smart new philosopher, since it is
    in accordance with my new ideas of my philosophy, since in my new ideas
    of my philosophy, i am making you notice that what is lacking is the meaning of human life or life, so it is why i am speaking about spirituality of the way of having faith in God, and i think it is the disadvantage of the gay or gayish way of life that
    is not spirituality of the way of having faith in God. So the "In God we trust" is important, so read my following previous thoughts so that to understand how my new proverbs are really smart and how my new philosophy is smart and how my poems of Love
    and poems are smart:

More of my philosophy about my new proverb about the gay or gayish way of life and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a smart new philosopher, and i invite you to look
    at my following new proverb about the gay or gayish way of life:

"A life without the good strategy is like a gay or gayish way of life, so the good strategy is so important even if you are not success, and it is the way of my new proverbs below and of my new philosophy below"

So i am a gentleman type of person, so i am not a bad guy, so i will
    explain more my above proverb, so the way of my above proverb is not discriminatory, since i am talking as a new philosopher, since i mean
    that the way of life of the gay or gayish comes with advantages and disadvantages, so it is the same for a civilization that can come
    with advantages or disadvantages, so a smart new philosopher like
    me will say that the goal of philosophy is the how to be happy and
    the how to be happy can become that it is not the way of life
    of this or that civilization.

More of my philosophy about the being gay and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked more at the lifestyle of the ones that call themselves gays and you can look at it here:

SANDIA GAY PARTY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWdDdmdHsy0

But notice in my following poem of Love that the my being really a gay of my poem of Love is the fact that being really gay is not just being an homosexual or bisexual or such, since i think the definition of being gay is also being in a Gay mood and it
    means being happily excited or being Merry and being Merry means being full of gaiety or being a high spirit or being Mirthful and being Mirthful means being gladness or being gaiety, so i am this kind of being Gay of being gaiety and gladness and it is
    genetical in me, this is why i am writing poems of Love, so i think that being my kind of being really a gay is also being psychologically or mentally "Strong" in front of adversity or continued difficulty or misfortune.

And read here the definition of gay so that to notice that i am
    correct:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gay

And i invite you to listen to the following beautiful music of Jean-Michel Jarre reading at the same time my below poem of Love about the my being really a gay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSIMVnPA994&list=RDoxqtjBDONYY&index=2

Here is my new poem of Love about my being really gay:

---

I am really the beautiful gay !

Since i am from you my beautiful not the "too" far away

Since it is about the my kind of Love that is a beautiful way

Since i am like the sunshine's so beautiful ray !

Since my big and beautiful Love for you doesn't want to decay

And my way is the to my beautiful Love that i want to obey

So is my big and beautiful Love for you just an essay ?

No, since my Love for you is like a God that i want to always pray !

And it is the how i am really the beautiful gay !

---

And here is my new poems of Love and poems in english and french that i have invented quickly:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/lXhcVMApl2k

Here is my other just new proverb and read all my new proverbs below and
    read my philosophy below and here is my just new other proverb:

"