• More of my philosophy about the selling of my interesting inventions an

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 14 03:20:45 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the selling of my interesting inventions and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

So as you are noticing i am explaining to you more my way of life,
    but you have to understand that when i will sell my inventions of the many of my scalable algorithms and algorithms and when i will sell my
    inventions of interesting software programs , i will give all the money to the poor and needy, since i am a gentleman type of person who cares about the poor and needy, so as you notice i am not a bad guy.

So read my previous thoughts so that to understand more about my views
    and about me:

More of my philosophy about my way of life and more of my thoughts..

You have to understand my way of life, so it is not like a gay or gayish way of life, since i have invented many good strategies so that to be successful, and the way of my good strategies are more clear by my way of showing them to you, so my good
    strategies is that i am an "inventor", so i have invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms and i have invented many interesting software programs and i am inventing in front of you many proverbs, and i have invented my new ideas of my philosophy
    in front of you and i have invented my poems of Love and poems in front of you, also my way is that i create or invent the strategy of for example finding what for example increases productivity, since i am for example explaining that knowing about the
    specialization in intelligence also permits to increase productivity by saying the following:

I think i am highly smart, and I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, but i have just passed more and more IQ tests, and i have just noticed that the manner in wich we test with IQ tests is not correct, since in an IQ test
    you can be more specialized and above average in one subtest of intelligence than in another subtest of intelligence inside an IQ test, since IQ tests test for many kind of intelligences such as the spatial and speed and calculations and logical
    intelligence etc., so i think that you can be really above average in logical intelligence, as i am really above average in logical intelligence, but at the same time you can be below average in calculations and/or spatial.., so since an IQ test doesn't
    test for this kind of specializations of intelligence, so i think it is not good, since testing for this kind specializations in intelligence is really important so that to be efficient by knowing the strong advantages of this or that person in every
    types of intelligences.

And you can read more about my thoughts about productivity in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

So you are then noticing my way of doing that is the way of an inventor
    or creator..

And read my previous thoughts:

Here is my other just new proverb and read all my new proverbs below and
    read my philosophy below and here is my just new other proverb:

"A life without the good strategy is like a gay or gayish way of life, so the good strategy is so important even if you are not success, and it is the way of my new proverbs below and of my new philosophy below"

First, here is a valuable proverb of mine that i have invented and look
    at my just new proverbs below and don't forget to read my below poems of Love and poems in the below web link that i have invented quickly, and here is my proverb:

"You don't learn a valuable lesson from making mistakes, but you learn a valuable lesson from being the right prevention and making the mistakes"

And here is my other proverb in english and french that i have invented and look at my just new proverbs below:

"The intelligent favors healthy eating over tasty eating, and by analogy
    we can also say that the intelligent also favors the effective speaker
    over the sweet talker"

"L'intelligent privilégie le manger santé au manger qui a du goût, et
    par analogie on peut aussi dire que l'intelligent aussi privilégie le
    parleur efficace au beau parleur."

Here is my just new proverb in english and french and read my below thoughts:

"When you see a poor country, you may have the reflex to say
    it's a poor country, but when you take a closer look,
    you can realize that the country is rich by the way of its philosophy of life, and that is also what my philosophy makes clear, and notice also that rich by the way of the philosophy of life does not mean rich in intellect, then as you notice that so
    that to be smart, one would have to evaluate civilizations by their advantages and disadvantages, and i think that this proverb that comes to my mind also applies to individuals."

"Quand tu vois un pays pauvre, tu peux avoir le réflexe de dire
    qu'il est pauvre, mais quand tu jettes un coup d'oeil de plus près,
    tu peux te rendre compte que le pays est riche par le chemin ou la façon de sa philosophie de vie, et c'est aussi cela que fait comprendre ma philosophie, et remarquez aussi que riche par le chemin ou la façon de sa philosophie de vie ne veut pas dire
    riche d'intellect, alors comme vous le constatez que pour être intelligent, il faudrait evaluer les civilisations par leurs avantages et inconvénients, et je pense que ce proverbe qui me vient à l'esprit est applicable aussi aux individus."

Here is my new smart proverb in english and french and read my below thoughts:

"When you see a rich man eating good caviar, you may have the reflex to say that the rich man is very spoiled, but I think it's a lack of wisdom, because ask yourself a question about the value of life, and is it that life really has a value that gives
    real meaning, and that's good philosophy, and this proverb that comes to my mind is also the basis of my philosophy, since this proverb of mine makes you also understand where violence comes from."

"Quand on voit un riche manger du bon caviar, tu peux avoir le réflexe de dire que le riche est bien gâté, mais je crois que c'est un manque de
    Sagesse , car poses-toi une question sur la valeur de la vie, et est-ce
    que la vie a vraiment une valeur qui donne un vrai sens, et c'est cela de la bonne philosophie, et ce proverbe qui me vient à l'esprit est aussi la base de ma philosophie, car mon proverbe te fait aussi comprendre d'où vient la violence"

More of my philosophy about the essence of my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So i think i am a highly smart new philosopher, but you have to understand more deeply the essence of my philosophy, so i will explain it to you:

So my philosophy says that the problem is not self-interest or self-interest that creates competition that is the problem, but it is how to "tune" "correctly" self-interest and competition, so notice carefully how i am smart by saying "try" to enhance
    the value in my below thoughts , since you can for example try to tune correctly self-interest and competition by enhancing the value by giving "hope" by making humans conscious about the exponential progress of humanity that will rapidly enhance much
    more the value, but as i am saying that you have to know how to manage correctly the exponential progress of our humanity, and i think that we have "just" already attained the knee of the exponential progress curve, this knee of the curve is the place
    where growth suddenly switches from a slower to an even faster exponential mode, so now the curve of exponential progress of our humanity has "just" already started to go exponentially even much faster, and it means that in about 10 years to 15 years
    from now, the value will be enhanced much more, so then i have also said that you can also "try" to tune correctly self-interest and competition by enhancing more the conditions like for example the collective imaginary of for example humans that look at
    movies of fights between the good and bad or look at violent movies and think that humans are violent or the like, so i think that you have just to make humans conscious about the fact that most humans are apt to be good so that to enhance the conditions,
    but of course you have to understand the new ideas of my philosophy that want to solve the problem of the lack of meaning of human life or life by another philosophical way, and here is the new ideas of my philosophy that you can read in the following
    web link so that you understand my views as a new philosopher:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/887x_MB7Cbk

And i invite you to look at the following video so that to understand what is the exponential progress of our humanity:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

More of my philosophy about the way of smartness and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so you have to understand my way of doing that is smart, since what i am doing is also being abstract logical
    thinking, since notice how i am quickly inventing many proverbs that also logically abstract correctly, and notice how i am discovering with my fluid intelligence the way of how to be good productivity, also notice that i have also invented quickly a new
    monotheistic religion that i think is smart and you have to understand why i have invented it, since read carefully how i have invented my new ideas of my philosophy that explains my philosophical way etc., so i will now come with another logical proof
    that shows my way of doing that i think is a smart way, and here it is:

So notice carefully that i have just invented quickly two proverbs and here they are:

"I think that happiness comes from a kind of positive energy that
    you use as a lever that help you like move a heavy load, so for example when you listen to the good vibes of a beautiful song , it is like a positive energy that makes you move with optimism by like helping you move a heavy load , so it is the same for
    my new monotheistic religion that i think is smart, since notice the fact that i am saying that i am a new prophet from God that is here so that to reduce much more the curse from God is like the positive energy that plays the role of a lever. So i think
    the key to success is this positive energy that you use like a lever, and notice carefully in my below thoughts of my philosophy how i am creating and using smartly a kind of positive energy."

But there is a pattern that you have to discover with your fluid intelligence, and it is that you have not to understand my above new proverb out of context, since as we say in french: "Il faudrait comprendre mon nouveau proverbe avec toutes les
    proportions gardées", and it means in english that: "You have to understand my above new proverb with all proportions kept", and the "all proportions kept" is
    or means also the my following new proverb that constrains the "context" that permits to understand my above proverb:

More of my philosophy about my new proverb and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So notice in my new proverb below that "harmony" also means:
    The agreement of ideas, feelings, or actions, and the agreement of ideas
    and actions.. need to be well educated and it requires the right hindsight and it requires the knowing of Self, so that to agree on the best ideas and the best actions , it is why i have used the word harmony with the requirements that i am giving in my
    below new proverb so that to "abstract" much better, so i think my new proverb below abstracts much better, so read my following new proverb so that you notice it:

Here is my new proverb and read my below thoughts:

"Happiness comes from the knowing how to enjoy life,
    and knowing how to enjoy life is the knowing how to live in harmony and how to be the right hindsight, and the how to live in harmony requires the good meaning of human life or life, and it requires to be well educated and it requires the understanding
    of Self and the ability of understanding , after something has happened, why or how it was done and how it might have been done better"

So i invite you to read my new ideas of my philosophy in the following
    web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/887x_MB7Cbk

And i invite you to read more my new thoughts about productivity and about capitalism etc. in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

And here is my new poems of Love and poems in english and french that i have invented quickly:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/lXhcVMApl2k

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)