• Re: More of my philosophy about the essence of football..

From Y A@21:1/5 to Amine Moulay Ramdane on Mon Feb 13 11:32:18 2023
    Football is my favourite game.

On Thursday, December 15, 2022 at 12:30:23 AM UTC+2, Amine Moulay Ramdane wrote:
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the essence of football..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think that the game of football is for example not the same as basketball , since in basketball you are playing with your hands, and in this context the hands are much more precise than when you are playing with the feet in football, so then football
    comes like with a much higher level of difficulty,
    so you have to be well organized and good as a football team so that to be "persistent" in winning everytime, and i think that it is one of the most important thing to notice in the essence of football, so then i am saying below that you have to follow
    Argentina in World cup final since Argentina has a good football team that is good on offensive and that is good on offensive and that has the good scorers on offensive, so it is why it has the necessary characteristics that permits it to be "persistent"
    in winning everytime, so i think it will be a good pleasure for us to follow the good players of Argentina playing in the World cup final.

More precision of my philosophy about the World cup semifinals..

So even if France has just won the World cup semifinal against Morocco,
    so i have just followed the World cup semifinal of France against Morocco, but i have just noticed that France has not a good football team, but it has better scorers than Morocco, but i say that it can not beat Argentina that has a good team that is
    good on defensive and that is good on offensive and Argentina has the good scorers on offensive, since i have just carefully followed the World cup semifinal of Argentina against Croatia and i have just noticed that Argentina has excellent team, and read
    my following previous thoughts:

I think that Morocco has lost the World cup semifinal against France, since it has not good scorers on offensive, so it lacks a lot on offensive, so it is Argentina that has the good scorers on offensive , so i think that Argentina is good on defensive
    and is good on offensive and Argentina has the good scorers on offensive, so i think that Argentina will win against France in the World cup final, so i invite you to follow the "excellent" players of Argentina in the World cup final.

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)