• More of my philosophy about the collective imaginary and about my philo

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 13 08:46:15 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the collective imaginary and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am a new smart philosopher, but i think that the problematic
    is not a matter of trust between humans or people, since most humans are
    apt to be good, so i think you have to enhance more the conditions like for example the collective imaginary of for example humans that look at movies of fights between the good and bad or look at violent movies and think that humans are violent or the
    like, so i think that you have just to make humans conscious about the fact that most humans are apt to be good so that to enhance those conditions, also the problematic is not that the self-interest that creates competition, since most of humans are apt
    to be good, so you have not to be pessimistic, so i think that the main problem in philosophy is the lack of meaning of human life or life that comes from the "value", so i say that it is the value that is the problem in philosophy, so i think that so
    that to solve the problem there is of course my way of my new ideas of my philosophy below, but i think that you can also try to enhance the value so that to solve this main problem of philosophy, so of course capitalism is not a zero sum game, since
    with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living standards for most, and still ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital, so i think that the way to go in philosophy is the way of the exponential
    progress of our humanity that will rapidly enhance much more the value and that you have to know how to manage correctly. So i invite you to look at the following video so that to understand what is the exponential progress of our humanity:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

More of my philosophy about the way of smartness and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so you have to understand my way of doing that is smart, since what i am doing is also being abstract logical
    thinking, since notice how i am quickly inventing many proverbs that also logically abstract correctly, and notice how i am discovering with my fluid intelligence the way of how to be good productivity, also notice that i have also invented quickly a new
    monotheistic religion that i think is smart and you have to understand why i have invented it, since read carefully how i have invented my new ideas of my philosophy that explains my philosophical way etc., so i will now come with another logical proof
    that shows my way of doing that i think is a smart way, and here it is:

So notice carefully that i have just invented quickly two proverbs and here they are:

"I think that happiness comes from a kind of positive energy that
    you use as a lever that help you like move a heavy load, so for example when you listen to the good vibes of a beautiful song , it is like a positive energy that makes you move with optimism by like helping you move a heavy load , so it is the same for
    my new monotheistic religion that i think is smart, since notice the fact that i am saying that i am a new prophet from God that is here so that to reduce much more the curse from God is like the positive energy that plays the role of a lever. So i think
    the key to success is this positive energy that you use like a lever, and notice carefully in my below thoughts of my philosophy how i am creating and using smartly a kind of positive energy."

But there is a pattern that you have to discover with your fluid intelligence, and it is that you have not to understand my above new proverb out of context, since as we say in french: "Il faudrait comprendre mon nouveau proverbe avec toutes les
    proportions gardées", and it means in english that: "You have to understand my above new proverb with all proportions kept", and the "all proportions kept" is
    or means also the my following new proverb that constrains the "context" that permits to understand my above proverb:

More of my philosophy about my new proverb and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So notice in my new proverb below that "harmony" also means:
    The agreement of ideas, feelings, or actions, and the agreement of ideas
    and actions.. need to be well educated and it requires the right hindsight and it requires the knowing of Self, so that to agree on the best ideas and the best actions , it is why i have used the word harmony with the requirements that i am giving in my
    below new proverb so that to "abstract" much better, so i think my new proverb below abstracts much better, so read my following new proverb so that you notice it:

Here is my new proverb and read my below thoughts:

"Happiness comes from the knowing how to enjoy life,
    and knowing how to enjoy life is the knowing how to live in harmony and how to be the right hindsight, and the how to live in harmony requires the good meaning of human life or life, and it requires to be well educated and it requires the understanding
    of Self and the ability of understanding , after something has happened, why or how it was done and how it might have been done better"

So i invite you to read my new ideas of my philosophy in the following
    web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/887x_MB7Cbk

And i invite you to read more my new thoughts about productivity and about capitalism etc. in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

And here is my new poems of Love and poems in english and french that i have invented quickly:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/lXhcVMApl2k

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)