• More of my philosophy about the way of identification in psychology and

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sat Feb 11 14:09:56 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the way of identification in psychology and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

So I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ,
    so i think that so that to solve the problems, you have to know what is the Identification in psychology, so it is by means of a series of identifications that the personality is constituted and specified, and it is why i am talking as i am talking as a new philosopher about what is the advantages in the Islamic world, and
    notice that i am also constructing a kind of collective imaginary, and it is also why i have invented quickly a new monotheistic religion that i think is universal so that to permit to construct a kind of basis identity that permits to transcend, since
    as you are also noticing that extremism in nationalism is also caused by the way of identification in psychology , so when you identify yourself to Russia that is not a so advanced country, so it can cause extremist nationalism that has to be solved by
    like the smart way that i am using in my below thoughts.

More of my philosophy about Nietzsche’s reactionary doctrine of the morality of masters and the morality of slaves and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a new smart philosopher and as you have noticed i have just talked about the concept of will to power that is central to the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche, read my below thoughts about it, and now i will talk about Nietzsche’s
    reactionary doctrine of the morality of masters and the morality of slaves ( Read about it in the following
    web link: https://studycorgi.com/the-concept-of-will-to-power-in-nietzsches-philosophy/ ), so i think that the morality of the masters in the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche has a big disadvantage and it is that it is too much open or too much free
    since it has not a guard rail that prevent it from being dangerous, it is why i am explaining below in the new ideas of my philosophy that the master laws of my new monotheistic religion are like a guard rail or like a framework of the other laws that
    are created by humans or such, since the master laws of my new monotheistic religion are here so that to "guide" or so that to guide humans or so that to guide the other laws in the good way, since they are the master laws, and hence you are noticing how
    i have become convinced that without this kind of guard rail , it will not work, and notice how the laws of my new monotheistic religion are not rigid laws that make a monotheistic religion rigid and not efficient, and notice how i am logically inferring
    or logically deriving them from the nature of God or the essence of God, so then you have to take a look carefully at the laws of my new monotheistic religion, that i think are smart, in my below thoughts about my new monotheistic religion.

More of my philosophy about the will to power of Friedrich Nietzsche's philosophy and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a new smart philosopher and now i will talk about the will to power of Friedrich Nietzsche's philosophy, and here is what it means:

The concept of will to power in Nietzsche’s Philosophy

"The concept of will to power is central to the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche. According to Nietzsche, the will to power is an integral part of all life phenomena, which cannot be squeezed into the framework of a philosophical category since it is
    broader than any category. According to the philosopher, the will to power is the constant affirmation of life and the realization of creative potential. Therefore, it opposes another will, which is limited by the existing and cannot transform it,
    leading to self-denial."

Read more here:

https://studycorgi.com/the-concept-of-will-to-power-in-nietzsches-philosophy/

But i think i am a new smart philosopher, so i think that the will to power in Nietzsche’s Philosophy that is is the constant affirmation of life and the realization of creative potential is too much abstraction, since i am for example saying below
    that equal opportunities in political philosophy is not a finality since it is for example the to be able to express your abilities correctly, but what is it to be able to express correctly your abilities? it is then about unequal competition and about
    human identity, so then what i mean that it is not a finality since my new ideas of my philosophy are explaining what is lacking in the philosophical way , and i am explaining the ideas of my philosophy about the meaning of human life and life and about
    what is lacking in philosophy, so i invite you so that to read my below thoughts of
    my new ideas of my philosophy so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about the Islamic civilization and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So i think i am a new smart philosopher, so i think that
    the language is not just a language like french or english or arabic,
    but i think that the language is also the philosophical language that brings the philosophical way, and speaking about the philosophical way , i invite you to look at how well is organized Islam by looking at the following web page of the Organization of
    Islamic cooperation so that to notice the advantages of the Islamic civilization, and notice carefully that it is organized around spirituality that brings more "trust" that is important in the Islamic world, also look carefully at the following web
    page so that to understand how is organized the Islamic world:

https://www.oic-oci.org/home/?lan=en

Here is my new proverb and read my below thoughts:

"I think that evil is much weaker than good, since most humans are apt to be good, so you have then just to know how to create the good conditions so that most humans that are apt to be good , be much more organized and much more efficient as a good
    community, and it is why i am coming with my below new ideas of my philosophy so that to organize humans as a good community in a much more efficient way."

More of my philosophy about Mohamed Merah and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So i have just looked at the following video about Mohamed Merah, and i invite you to look at it:

Mohamed Merah, route of a killer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw8RG0FF_ds

So I think i am a smart philosopher, and i think that Mohamed Merah
    was lacking in his philosophy, since you have to know how to be the
    good strategy, since first you have to ask yourself the how to be able
    to attract people to your philosophy, so you have to know how to be
    the positive energy in spirituality that attracts people to your philosophy as i am explaining it in my below thoughts, so you have to know how to walk and not be this negative energy of Mohamed Merah, so it is why i am also speaking below about the
    Islamic concept of "Islaah" that advocates for moral advancement through a reformation and not through violent revolution, since you have to know how to do a "smart" non-violent Islaah as i am doing it below, so that to attract people and so that people
    have a level of faith or enough faith in God that solves the problems, so i think that Mohamed Merah strategy doesn't work, so you have to be the smart
    strategy, and as you are noticing that i think i am a smart philosopher that is showing you my smart strategy since i am a honest person and
    a gentleman type of person, but of course you have to know that i am truthful when i am speaking about my story with the Angel from God
    etc.

More of my philosophy about the philosophical way and more of my thoughts..

So as you notice that i am not here so that to hate USA or the like, but i am here so that to make you understand that i think that the fight
    today is for the philosophical way, since you will think that since
    this or that country is less technologically and less scientifically powerful than USA or France, that means that France or USA is better,
    but i think it is not correct to think so, since you have to look at the advantages or disadvantages of this or that civilization, since as you notice i am in my below thoughts making you understand that for example the civilization of Islam has an
    advantage that lack western countries, and it is spirituality that wants to make you a better person and it is about the meaning of human life or life, so as you are noticing that it is about the philosophical way, so i invite you to read my below
    thoughts of the philosophical way of my philosophy:

More of my philosophy about the appearances and about the reality and more of my thoughts..

So you will say how to make a difference between a muslim that is not a true believer in God and the muslim that is true believer in God, so i think there is a saying in french that looks like this: C'est en forgeant qu'on devient forgeron, and it means
    in english: It is in forging that one becomes a blacksmith, and it also means that by understanding the meaning of my new monotheistic religion and its laws and by applying yourself to be faith in my new monotheistic religion, you can become a faith in
    God or enough faith in God of my new monotheistic religion, so faith in God doesn't come just from the true believing in God, but it can come from "trust", so the fact that you say that this or that muslim is not a true believer in God, so he is not a
    muslim, is an inferiority, so for example i am different , since i have met an Angel from God that has come to me, and you can read my story about it, so i am a new prophet from God that is a true believer in God.

More of my philosophy about the essence of my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ,
    so i will make you understand the essence of my philosophy, so i will start by asking a philosophical question of:

Does the to be equal opportunities in political philosophy is a finality ?

So you have to understand deeply the above question, since what i am
    trying to make you understand is that what is trying to do the Democrats
    in USA or the Liberals or the nationalists is to be equal opportunities , but what is it to be equal opportunities ? it is for example to be able to express your abilities correctly, but what is it to be able to express correctly your abilities? it is
    then about unequal competition and about human identity , so then you are understanding that in political philosophy the to be equal opportunities is not a finality and now you have to read my below thoughts as a new philosopher and as a new prophet from
    God so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about the revolution and about Islamic Iran and more of my thoughts..

I have just read the following article from the Islamic Rebublic News Agency of Iran, so i invite you to read it carefully:

Supreme Leader: Enemy's strategy against Iran is sowing discord, distrust

https://en.irna.ir/news/85023615/Supreme-Leader-Enemy-s-strategy-against-Iran-is-sowing-discord

So i think i am a new smart philosopher and i am a new prophet from God,
    so i will talk about the above article from the Islamic Rebublic News Agency of Iran, so i think that the problem with the Islamic Revolution of Iran is that it needs the positive energy, and it is what is lacking in Islamic Iran, so notice how Ayatollah
    Khamenei is talking in the above article, so i think that the problematic is that you have to know how to "walk", so i can ask the how Islamic Iran has walked so that to create a positive energy as an engine? so you are noticing the weakness of it, since
    notice how i am giving a great weight of importance to the positive energy by talking as i am talking below, and notice how i am saying the i am a new prophet from God that is here so that to reduce much more the curse from God, so you are noticing that
    it opens the door in a smart way so that to be "attractive", so i think that the problem is that you have to know how to walk so that to attract people to your philosophy, so as you are noticing that i am explaining that we are living in a world where we
    have to be "competition" and competition is also a "negative" energy, and notice how i am talking about human identity in my below thoughts so that to make you understand that the problematic is the negative energy, so then you are noticing that the
    positive energy takes a great weight of importance and it is why i am here as a new prophet from God so that to explain my philosophy to you, so i invite you to read my following thoughts about my philosophy so that you understand my views:

More of my philosophy about the imperfection of perfection and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

so i think that the ideas of my new philosophy are interesting , since
    i think that the problematic is that there is the imperfection of perfection that causes problems since it is also a negative energy and there is of course competition that is a negative energy, and even human identity is constructed by the acts of
    competing as i am explaining it below, so i think that some new ideas of my new philosophy say that so that to solve the problem you have to have a kind of positive energy that plays the role of an engine that permits us to solve the problem or to
    transcend, and this kind of positive energy is having a kind of basis identity that brings much more trust by constructing a community that is like a big family of believers that have faith or "enough" faith in God of my new monotheistic religion that i
    think is flexible and efficient and this brings a kind of positive energy that is an engine that permits to transcend or solve the problem , so as you are noticing that the new ideas of my new philosophy are interesting and you can read them below, also
    the other new ideas of my philosophy is about the meaning of human life or life, so read all of them below and read about my new monotheistic religion below:

More of my philosophy about the self and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I invite you to look at the following video of jewish Rav Yehia Benchetrit, Rav means a person who teaches Torah or a Jewish spiritual guide or a rabbi:

Confiance en soi confiance en Dieu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hRcHkCGOoE

So i think that the jewish Rav Yehia Benchetrit in the above video
    is not thinking correctly, since he is saying that you have to
    have faith in yourself, but i think that it is stupid to say so in philosophy, since he is by logical analogy talking like a capitalist, since in philosophy so that to have faith in yourself it takes courage, since the self has to be constructed by using
    competition or by the acts of competing so that to survive and so that to adapt, but using courage is like doing it by the way of competing so that to survive or so that to adapt, since not all people are courageous or enough courageous for that matter,
    so it is why you have to read my below thoughts of my philosophy about "Human identity" so that you understand my smart views:

More of my philosophy about the dhikr and about my new philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So i think i am a new philosopher, and i think that in Islam we
    find also another positive energy in a form of good vibes like in
    the following part of a movie that uses dhikr to Allah in a form of good vibes(dhikr is a ritual prayer or litany practiced by Muslim mystics for the purpose of glorifying God and achieving spiritual perfection) so that to attract people in a positive
    way, so i invite you to look at it in the following smart Islamic small movie from Islamic Turkey:

Ibn Arabi's dhikr in Jerusalem - Season 1 (English Subtitles)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlnXuEJTZRc

So i say that the positive energy in the below forms that i am explaining and in a form of good vibes like in the above small part of islamic movie from Islamic Turkey is important, so read all my following thoughts of my philosophy so that to understand
    my views and so that you understand my views about what is true Islam:

More of my philosophy about my kind of philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So i think i am a new philosopher, and you have to understand more
    my kind of philosophy, so as you have just noticed, i have just showed
    you the most important new ideas of my philosophy about the meaning
    of human life or life etc., and there is one more important idea that i have to discuss more, so i think that one of the most important thing in political philosophy is the how to attract people to your philosophy or to your political philosophy, and now
    you are understanding that you have to know how to be "moderation" , that means you have to know how to avoid excess or extremes, especially in one's behavior or political opinions, and you have to know how to be a "positive" energy so that you score
    high in attracting people to your philosophy or political philosophy, so for example i have just talked about how faith or enough faith in God creates a basis human identity that lighten the burden for you, and i invite you to read carefully about it in
    my below thoughts of my philosophy about "human identity" so that you understand my views, and faith in God or enough faith in God creates more trust between people and it creates like a big family of believers that have faith or enough faith in God, so
    it gives a positive energy that is an engine that "energizes" the believer in a "positive" way that permits him to adapt much more efficiently, and of course you have to know how to be "moderation" in spirituality as in my new monotheistic religion that
    i think is flexible and efficient, since as i am also saying in my new monotheistic religion below that i am a new prophet from God that is here so that to reduce much more the curse from God, so you are noticing that it opens the door in a smart way so
    that to be "attractive", so then you are noticing how the most important thing in political philosophy or philosophy is how to attract people to your philosophy or political philosophy, and of course you have to know that i am thinking rapidly and
    writing rapidly all my philosophy, so then i can be much more efficient than that, and of course you are also noticing how i am abstracting happiness in my new below proverb:

More of my philosophy about my new proverb and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So notice in my new proverb below that "harmony" also means:
    The agreement of ideas, feelings, or actions, and the agreement of ideas
    and actions.. need to be well educated and it requires the right hindsight and it requires the knowing of Self, so that to agree on the best ideas and the best actions , it is why i have used the word harmony with the requirements that i am giving in my
    below new proverb so that to "abstract" much better, so i think my new proverb below abstracts much better, so read my following new proverb so that you notice it:

Here is my new proverb and read my below thoughts:

"Happiness comes from the knowing how to enjoy life,
    and knowing how to enjoy life is the knowing how to live in harmony and how to be the right hindsight, and the how to live in harmony requires the good meaning of human life or life, and it requires to be well educated and it requires the understanding
    of Self and the ability of understanding , after something has happened, why or how it was done and how it might have been done better"

More precision of my philosophy about the lifestyle and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

so i invite you to look at the lifestyle of western countries in the following two videos:

The first video is:

Les "dérives" de Charles Trenet, Yves Montand, Claude François et Alain Delon enfin sur karlzero.tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU03jmkjleQ

And the second video is:

Femme libérée ; Cookie Dingler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdxUwOOGoWs

So i will make you notice the pattern that i am discovering with my fluid intelligence in the above videos about the lifestyle of western countries, and it is the following pattern:

So when you hear the french song on the second video that is called "Femme libérée" , you will notice that the song tries to make us believe that the "Femme libérée" ou "Homme libéré" of western countries is something like normal or acceptable or
    it is a lifestyle that is normal or acceptable, but when you look at the first above video you will notice the reality of it that is not good, so in philosophy you have to be pragmatic, so i think i am a new philosopher and i say that the problematic of
    the "Femme libérée" ou "Homme libéré" of western countries is abstracted in my following new proverbs, and notice that i am in accordance with my following proverbs since i am "not" insulting , but i am making you smartly understand in my following
    new proverbs from where comes the problematic :

"I think that self-interest creates competition and they both destroy more the social fabric of a society, and competition is a negative energy that makes the burden heavy for you, so it is not just a USA problem, but i think that the solution to this
    problem is to be a kind of spirituality as my new monotheistic religion that unifies people in a kind of positive way that brings a kind of positive energy that lighten the burden for you."

"I think that the human being wants to look at the beautiful things,
    and he wants to have the beautiful things, like being rich, but
    i think that there is something lacking, and it is that beauty is not
    an enough perfect beauty and life is not an enough perfect human life or life, so what is the greatly perfect thing that brings hope ? so i think that the idea of God can become a perfect thing, and when you have enough faith in this greatly perfect
    thing that is God you become hope, and as i also say in my poem below, that hope is greatness that is not like a myope, but it is like a good telescope, since hope is also made of the good meaning of human life that permits to understand and that permits
    to transcend in the right way, and the this to understand means that it is also not like a myope and this to understand means that it is like a good telescope that permits to see much better, so read my below poem below and my thoughts about the meaning
    of human life and life so that to understand my views."

Here is my new other proverb and and more of my thoughts below:

"When you hear a noise, first important philosophical question is
    the if the noise is well tuned and second important philosophical question is the what is the nature of the noise, so now you are understanding my philosophy, since in my philosophy below i am showing that the good meaning of human life makes the noise
    well tuned and it makes the nature of the noise more suitable for the ears."

More of my philosophy about Ibn Taymiyyah and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I have just read the following web page about the Islamic Thinker Ibn Taymiyyah, and i invite you to read it:

https://medium.com/@travelingwritvr/philosophical-thinking-of-ibn-taymiyyah-6df82fedfadf

So i think that i am a new philosopher and i think that the Islamic thinker Ibn Taymiyyah has said that in the relationship between Reason and Revelation, the Reason is independent from the Revelation itself. However, Revelation is still needed for the
    comprehensiveness of the knowledge of the truth which is the haqq in arabic. Although Reason is capable of arriving the truth, the knowledge acquired by Reason, however, it’s only partial. Therefore, Revelation is needed to provide the missing puzzle
    pieces, and i think i am a new philosopher and i am a new prophet from God that have come to you with the message, and of course that my message is also the master laws of my new monotheistic religion that guides Reason and that guides humans and the
    laws of my new monotheistic religion are here so that to guide the other laws in the good way, since they are the master laws, and hence you are noticing how i have become convinced that without this kind of guard rail , it will not work, and notice how
    the laws of my new monotheistic religion are not rigid laws that make a monotheistic religion rigid and not efficient, and notice how i am logically inferring or logically deriving them from the nature of God or the essence of God, and you can look at
    the laws of my new monotheistic religion by reading my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion below, also about the discussion of the Perfection of God of the Islamic thinker Ibn Taymiyyah in the above web page, my new monotheistic religion says the
    following about it:

More of my philosophy about the meaning of human life and about my new monotheistic religion and more of my thoughts..

So i think when you think about what kind of "civilization" we have to have , i think that the meaning of human life or life takes a great
    importance, so it is why i will still talk about it, so i think that
    the you have to understand my way of creating the meaning of human life or life by taking a look at the 99 names of Allah in Islam, i think that one name from the 99 names of of Allah that is Al-Mutakabbir in arabic that means Arrogant, since i think we
    can notice from the behavior of God that he is greatly arrogant, since he has or he is not even helping the poor or the weak humans or animals, so how can we "reconcile" the fact the God is greatly "arrogant" with the other 99 names like the being "
    Merciful", so i think that God is greatly arrogant and he want to be called the Merciful and the Beautiful and such beautiful names even if he is greatly arrogant, so then you are noticing that if you don't think Allah as being greatly arrogant and you
    just say that he is so powerful and greatly perfect or perfect, it will cause a logical contradiction, since if he is just so powerful and greatly prefect or perfect , so then he can self-improve and be compassion with humans and he can also not curse
    the descendants of Adam and Eve, so it is why my new monotheistic religion says the following:

More of my philosophy about the nature of God and more of my thoughts..

So i think i am smart, and i think i have to explain more the fact that
    my new monotheistic religion says that God is greatly arrogant and it is his character, so how can we believe that God is greatly arrogant since he is so perfect and he can self-improve ? so i think that the mistake of this logic is that you are thinking
    that God is like humans that can be perfected or improved like humans, but my new monotheistic religion says that God is a special God and he is not like humans, and that means that he is a special God that can not self-improve his great arrogance that
    is his character so that to not be great arrogance, so it is one of the most important idea of my new monotheistic religion, so i think that the basis ideas of my new monotheistic religion are complete. Also I will explain how i am a new prophet from God,
    so i think i am a messenger from God, since what i am doing is giving you the message from God, for example i have met an Angel from God in form of beautiful light and he has read some part of scriptures from God on my body and soul, and i am not
    kinding, since it is all the truth, but you have to understand more my story, since i think that God is greatly arrogant, since i have also noticed that the Angel from God that i have met was like completely controlled by God, since the Angel from God
    that i have met had for example not the rights to talk with me or to move in a kind of way etc. , so i think it is why you are noticing that the Angels from God are not talking to or contacting humans, since God is greatly arrogant and the Angels from
    God can not do anything without given rights from God to talk or to contact etc. other than that my premonitory dream where i have been contacted by prophet Muhammad was a special premonitory dream from God, since it looks like premonitory dreams of
    prophet Joseph, i mean that a lot of things on this premonitory dream have happened to me, so it is why i am not kinding and it is all the truth since i am also a honest and i am
    a gentleman type of person. Also notice that my new monotheistic religion says that God has created the souls, but he has not created the bodies of humans and he has not created the universe, so i invite you to read my following thoughts about my new
    monotheistic religion so that
    to understand my story and so that to understand my new monotheistic religion:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/kFxTDu6_jus

So as you are noticing that i am inventing quickly many proverbs and i am showing my new ideas of my philosophy that i have just invented, and i have also invented a new monotheistic religion and you can read
    it below, and here is my just new other proverb, and read my below thoughts:

"I think that the human being wants to look at the beautiful things,
    and he wants to have the beautiful things, like being rich, but
    i think that there is something lacking, and it is that beauty is not
    an enough perfect beauty and life is not an enough perfect human life or life, so what is the greatly perfect thing that brings hope ? so i think that the idea
    of God can become a perfect thing, and when you have enough faith in this greatly perfect thing that is God you become hope, and as i also say in my poem below, that hope is greatness that is not like a myope, but it is like a good telescope, since hope
    is also made of the good meaning of human life that permits to understand and that permits to transcend in the right way, and the this to understand means that it is also not like a myope and this to understand means that it is like a good telescope that
    permits to see much better, so read my below poem below and my thoughts about the meaning of human life and life so that to understand my views."

Here is my new other proverb and and more of my thoughts below:

"When you hear a noise, first important philosophical question is
    the if the noise is well tuned and second important philosophical question
    is the what is the nature of the noise, so now you are understanding my philosophy, since in my philosophy below i am showing that the good meaning of human life makes the noise well tuned and it makes the nature of the noise more suitable for the ears."

More of my philosophy about King Charles III's attraction towards Islam and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So i invite you to look at the following interesting new video
    that talks about King Charles III's attraction towards Islam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JE0WCVJbNg

And of course i have just made you understand the ideas of my philosophy
    and just made you understand my new monotheistic religion that also talks about Islam and faith, so i invite you to read all my below thoughts so that to understand them:

First, here is my new proverb and more of my thoughts below:

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Y A@21:1/5 to All on Sat Feb 11 20:35:33 2023
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0kbllNyEO0

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)