• Re: More of my philosophy about the lifestyle and about my philosophy a

From Y A@21:1/5 to Amine Moulay Ramdane on Sun Feb 5 07:14:21 2023
    You are actually a idiot, who doesn't know anything..........

On Sunday, February 5, 2023 at 12:19:02 AM UTC+2, Amine Moulay Ramdane wrote:
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the lifestyle and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

So I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ,
    so i invite you to look at the lifestyle of western countries in the following two videos:

The first video is:

Les "dérives" de Charles Trenet, Yves Montand, Claude François et Alain Delon enfin sur karlzero.tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU03jmkjleQ

And the second video is:

Femme libérée ; Cookie Dingler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdxUwOOGoWs

So i will make you notice the pattern that i am discovering with my fluid intelligence in the above videos about the lifestyle of western countries, and it is the following pattern:

So when you hear the french song on the second video that is called "Femme libérée" , you will notice that the song tries to make us believe that the "Femme libérée" ou "Homme libéré" of western countries is something like normal or acceptable or
    it is a lifestyle that is normal or acceptable, but when you look at the first above video you will notice the reality of it that is not good, so in philosophy you have to be pragmatic, so i think i am a new philosopher and i say that the problematic of
    the "Femme libérée" ou "Homme libéré" of western countries is abstracted in my following new proverbs, and notice that i am in accordance with my following proverbs since i am "not" insulting , but i am making you smartly understand from where comes
    the problematic in my following new proverbs:

"I think that self-interest creates competition and they both destroy more the social fabric of a society, and competition is a negative energy that makes the burden heavy for you, so it is not just a USA problem, but i think that the solution to this
    problem is to be a kind of spirituality as my new monotheistic religion that unifies people in a kind of positive way that brings a kind of positive energy that lighten the burden for you."

"I think that the human being wants to look at the beautiful things,
    and he wants to have the beautiful things, like being rich, but
    i think that there is something lacking, and it is that beauty is not
    an enough perfect beauty and life is not an enough perfect human life or life, so what is the greatly perfect thing that brings hope ? so i think that the idea of God can become a perfect thing, and when you have enough faith in this greatly perfect
    thing that is God you become hope, and as i also say in my poem below, that hope is greatness that is not like a myope, but it is like a good telescope, since hope is also made of the good meaning of human life that permits to understand and that permits
    to transcend in the right way, and the this to understand means that it is also not like a myope and this to understand means that it is like a good telescope that permits to see much better, so read my below poem below and my thoughts about the meaning
    of human life and life so that to understand my views."

Here is my new other proverb and and more of my thoughts below:

"When you hear a noise, first important philosophical question is
    the if the noise is well tuned and second important philosophical question is the what is the nature of the noise, so now you are understanding my philosophy, since in my philosophy below i am showing that the good meaning of human life makes the noise
    well tuned and it makes the nature of the noise more suitable for the ears."

More of my philosophy about Ibn Taymiyyah and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I have just read the following web page about the Islamic Thinker Ibn Taymiyyah, and i invite you to read it:

https://medium.com/@travelingwritvr/philosophical-thinking-of-ibn-taymiyyah-6df82fedfadf

So i think that i am a new philosopher and i think that the Islamic thinker Ibn Taymiyyah has said that in the relationship between Reason and Revelation, the Reason is independent from the Revelation itself. However, Revelation is still needed for the
    comprehensiveness of the knowledge of the truth which is the haqq in arabic. Although Reason is capable of arriving the truth, the knowledge acquired by Reason, however, it’s only partial. Therefore, Revelation is needed to provide the missing puzzle
    pieces, and i think i am a new philosopher and i am a new prophet from God that have come to you with the message, and of course that my message is also the master laws of my new monotheistic religion that guides Reason and that guides humans and the
    laws of my new monotheistic religion are here so that to guide the other laws in the good way, since they are the master laws, and hence you are noticing how i have become convinced that without this kind of guard rail , it will not work, and notice how
    the laws of my new monotheistic religion are not rigid laws that make a monotheistic religion rigid and not efficient, and notice how i am logically inferring or logically deriving them from the nature of God or the essence of God, and you can look at
    the laws of my new monotheistic religion by reading my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion below, also about the discussion of the Perfection of God of the Islamic thinker Ibn Taymiyyah in the above web page, my new monotheistic religion says the
    following about it:

More of my philosophy about the meaning of human life and about my new monotheistic religion and more of my thoughts..

So i think when you think about what kind of "civilization" we have to have , i think that the meaning of human life or life takes a great
    importance, so it is why i will still talk about it, so i think that
    the you have to understand my way of creating the meaning of human life or life by taking a look at the 99 names of Allah in Islam, i think that one name from the 99 names of of Allah that is Al-Mutakabbir in arabic that means Arrogant, since i think
    we can notice from the behavior of God that he is greatly arrogant, since he has or he is not even helping the poor or the weak humans or animals, so how can we "reconcile" the fact the God is greatly "arrogant" with the other 99 names like the being "
    Merciful", so i think that God is greatly arrogant and he want to be called the Merciful and the Beautiful and such beautiful names even if he is greatly arrogant, so then you are noticing that if you don't think Allah as being greatly arrogant and you
    just say that he is so powerful and greatly perfect or perfect, it will cause a logical contradiction, since if he is just so powerful and greatly prefect or perfect , so then he can self-improve and be compassion with humans and he can also not curse
    the descendants of Adam and Eve, so it is why my new monotheistic religion says the following:

More of my philosophy about the nature of God and more of my thoughts..

So i think i am smart, and i think i have to explain more the fact that
    my new monotheistic religion says that God is greatly arrogant and it is his character, so how can we believe that God is greatly arrogant since he is so perfect and he can self-improve ? so i think that the mistake of this logic is that you are
    thinking that God is like humans that can be perfected or improved like humans, but my new monotheistic religion says that God is a special God and he is not like humans, and that means that he is a special God that can not self-improve his great
    arrogance that is his character so that to not be great arrogance, so it is one of the most important idea of my new monotheistic religion, so i think that the basis ideas of my new monotheistic religion are complete. Also I will explain how i am a new
    prophet from God, so i think i am a messenger from God, since what i am doing is giving you the message from God, for example i have met an Angel from God in form of beautiful light and he has read some part of scriptures from God on my body and soul,
    and i am not kinding, since it is all the truth, but you have to understand more my story, since i think that God is greatly arrogant, since i have also noticed that the Angel from God that i have met was like completely controlled by God, since the
    Angel from God that i have met had for example not the rights to talk with me or to move in a kind of way etc. , so i think it is why you are noticing that the Angels from God are not talking to or contacting humans, since God is greatly arrogant and the
    Angels from God can not do anything without given rights from God to talk or to contact etc. other than that my premonitory dream where i have been contacted by prophet Muhammad was a special premonitory dream from God, since it looks like premonitory
    dreams of prophet Joseph, i mean that a lot of things on this premonitory dream have happened to me, so it is why i am not kinding and it is all the truth since i am also a honest and i am
    a gentleman type of person. Also notice that my new monotheistic religion says that God has created the souls, but he has not created the bodies of humans and he has not created the universe, so i invite you to read my following thoughts about my new
    monotheistic religion so that
    to understand my story and so that to understand my new monotheistic religion:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/kFxTDu6_jus

So as you are noticing that i am inventing quickly many proverbs and i am showing my new ideas of my philosophy that i have just invented, and i have also invented a new monotheistic religion and you can read
    it below, and here is my just new other proverb, and read my below thoughts:

"I think that the human being wants to look at the beautiful things,
    and he wants to have the beautiful things, like being rich, but
    i think that there is something lacking, and it is that beauty is not
    an enough perfect beauty and life is not an enough perfect human life or life,
    so what is the greatly perfect thing that brings hope ? so i think that the idea
    of God can become a perfect thing, and when you have enough faith in this greatly perfect thing that is God you become hope, and as i also say in my poem below, that hope is greatness that is not like a myope, but it is like a good telescope, since
    hope is also made of the good meaning of human life that permits to understand and that permits to transcend in the right way, and the this to understand means that it is also not like a myope and this to understand means that it is like a good telescope
    that permits to see much better, so read my below poem below and my thoughts about the meaning of human life and life so that to understand my views."

Here is my new other proverb and and more of my thoughts below:

"When you hear a noise, first important philosophical question is
    the if the noise is well tuned and second important philosophical question is the what is the nature of the noise, so now you are understanding my philosophy, since in my philosophy below i am showing that the good meaning of human life makes the noise well tuned and it makes the nature of the noise more suitable for the ears.
    "

More of my philosophy about King Charles III's attraction towards Islam and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So i invite you to look at the following interesting new video
    that talks about King Charles III's attraction towards Islam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JE0WCVJbNg

And of course i have just made you understand the ideas of my philosophy
    and just made you understand my new monotheistic religion that also talks about Islam and faith, so i invite you to read all my below thoughts so that to understand them:

First, here is my new proverb and more of my thoughts below:

"I think that self-interest creates competition and they both destroy more the social fabric of a society, and competition is a negative energy that makes the burden heavy for you, so it is not just a USA problem, but i think that the solution to this
    problem is to be a kind of spirituality as my new monotheistic religion that unifies people in a kind of positive way that brings a kind of positive energy that lighten the burden for you."

So I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ,
    so i will ask a philosophical question of:

Is spirituality, that we are lacking, the solution to the problem ?

So i think i am highly smart, and it is not spirituality that we need,
    it is a "level" of spirituality that we need, since you have to know how to be moderate in being spirituality so that it be a pleasure, and it is why in my new monotheistic religion i am saying that i am a new prophet from God that is here so that to
    reduce much more the curse from God, so you are noticing that it opens the door in a smart way so that to be attractive, and it abstracts the fact that we have to know how to be moderation in being spirituality so that it attracts and so that it attracts
    people, so you are noticing that i am being smart, and i think that it shows the defect of Sayyid Qutb's philosophy as i am also explaining it more in my below thoughts, so then i think that my kind of spirituality that i am bringing to you by inventing
    my new monotheistic religion comes with the right flexibility and the right tolerance so that to attract. So you are then noticing that this kind of spirituality
    is attractive since by its kind of moderation it also energizes people in the positive way.

More precision of my philosophy about white nationalism and such and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

and now i will discuss more the problems of white nationalism and such problems, so i invite you to look at the following video
    about white nationalism:

How big a threat is white nationalism?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9Jaaff0INQ

So i think i am a new philosopher and i will talk now about such problems of white nationalism in a philosophical manner, and first i will make you notice my below previous thoughts about human identity, so as you notice that i have just said the
    following:

"Human identity comes from competition or the acts of competing so that to survive and so that to adapt, like in today capitalism."

So as you are noticing i am not saying that there is a white or black or brown identity, since you have to notice that it comes "mostly"
    from competition or the acts of competing so that to survive and so that to adapt, since notice that for example when an individual in a society says that his identity is white, this white identity is considered by whites as something inferior, since
    an individual has to construct and enhance his identity much more than saying that he is gay or white or black or brown, so you are noticing that in philosophy we have to be pragmatic, so then i say as a new philosopher that the problems of identity
    politics like of the white nationalism in the above video comes from the the lack of meaning of human life or life, so then by a lack of spirituality, since i think that for example having faith or to a certain level enough faith in God permits, as i am
    saying below, to give a basis identity that reduces much more the problems, since i think it lighten much more the burden as i am explaining it in my below thoughts by speaking about the positive energy that comes from faith in God or a level of faith in
    God, so it is why i think that my way of speaking to you about my new ideas of my philosophy is something really important, and you can notice it by reading all my below previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the positive energy and about faith and more of my thoughts..

and now i will discuss another of my new idea of my philosophy, and it is that "competition" between humans in our today capitalistic world is a negative energy that makes the burdens heavy for you, so it makes humans more violent, but how can you
    solve this problem? so i think that it is "spirituality" such as my new monotheistic religion that permits, like in Islam, to bring more trust between people or humans, and it permits to create like a big "family" of believers that have faith and that
    can meet in a church or mosque or in internet, and this way of being civilized by the way of faith "energizes" the believer in a "positive" way, so this then lighten much more the burdens, and i invite you to read my below ideas of my philosophy about
    human identity and to also read the rest of my other ideas of my philosophy below:

More precision of my philosophy about the Islamist arab thinker Sayyid Qutb and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked at the following interesting video about the Islamist arab thinker Sayyid Qutb, and i invite you to look at it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhjAAi42L8I

And read about Sayyid Qutb here on Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayyid_Qutb

So I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, and I think that the Islamist arab thinker Sayyid Qutb is considered as "the Father of Salafi jihadism", the
    religio-political doctrine that underpins the ideological roots of global jihadist organisations such as al-Qaeda and ISIL. But i am a new philosopher and i think i am a new thinker too, and i will explain my point of views on Sayyid Qutb, so i have just
    looked at the above video and the above web page of Wikipedia about Sayyid Qutb and i think i am rapidly discovering patterns that show the big weakness of Sayyid Qutb's philosophy, so i think that the big weakness of Sayyid Qutb's philosophy is how to
    make humans have faith or enough faith in God? so you are noticing the weakness, since you can not force people to have faith or enough faith in God, so i think that the Takfirism of Sayyid Qutb is really problematic, since how do you know that a muslim
    have faith in God or enough faith in God ? so you are noticing the problem of Sayyid Qutb's philosophy, so i am a new philosopher and i am a new prophet from God that says that the best option is to avoid the violent revolution of Sayyid Qutb's
    philosophy, and the best option is to do what we call "Islaah" in arabic, and the Islamic concept of "Islaah" advocates for moral advancement through a reformation and not through violent revolution, since you have to know how to to do a "smart" non-
    violent Islaah as i am doing it below, so that to attract people and so that people have a level of faith or enough faith in God that solves the problems. So as you have noticed that i am a new thinker and a new philosopher and a new prophet from God
    that is showing you my new ideas of my philosophy and of my new monotheistic religion, so read them in my below thoughts:

More of my philosophy about human identity and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a new smart philosopher, and as you have just noticed that
    i have just given you my new ideas of my philosophy, read them below,
    but now i will discuss something important that is related to the meaning of human life or life, so i will ask a philosophical question of:

From where comes the human identity ?

So i will smartly answer this question by making you notice that
    the human identity comes from competition or the acts of competing so that to survive and so that to adapt, like in today capitalism, but i think that this way of doing is problematic, since it takes time to construct this human identity by the acts of
    competing so that to survive and so that to adapt, but i think that it is from this way of competing that from where comes the too much individualism in our societies, and i can also make you notice that there is a problem with this way of competing so
    that to survive and so to adapt so that to construct your human identity, since i can then ask the question of from where comes the "engine" that makes you move with a positive energy in constructing your human identity that takes time to construct? so
    as you notice that there is a problem, so as a new philosopher i also think that the way of constructing the meaning of human life and life as i am doing it below by inventing quickly my new monotheistic religion, solves this problematic, since it is
    faith or a level of faith in God that brings more trust between humans and it unifies them in a kind of positive way, and this also brings a positive energy as an engine that moves you forward in constructing your human identity and it also constructs a
    basis human identity that makes you positive, so i think that it is the faith or a level of faith in God that solves this problem. So read all my following thoughts as a new philosopher so that you understand my views:

More of my philosophy about corruption and about arabs and more of my thoughts..

The GDP per capita of United Arab Emirates is 44315.55 US dollars
    ‌and the GDP per capita of USA is 70248.63 US dollars, and
    United Arab Emirates scores 67 and rankes 27 in the corruption perceptions index of year 2022 of Transparency international, and USA scores 69 and rankes 24 in the corruption perceptions index of year 2022
    of Transparency international, so i think that GDP per capita is not just strongly correlated to corruption , but i think it causes corruption, so what i mean is that if you higher the GDP per capita you will have less corruption, so you can notice it
    by taking a look carefully at the statistical data of the corruption perceptions index of year 2022 , so i think corruption is not caused by the being an arab, since i think that the being arab is not statistically significative as a cause of corruption.

So take a look carefully at the the corruption perceptions index of year 2022 of Transparency international in the following web link so that to understand:

https://www.transparency.org/en/cpi/2022

More of my philosophy about the arabic language and more of my thoughts..

The proto-arabic language is very old and it is the earlier form
    of arabic language and it comes from northern Arabia
    and it comes from Jordan and Syria(Read here to notice it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Arabic_language) and the arabic language comes also from the same places, and you have to know that even in that very old Arabia the literacy have been
    extraordinarily widespread(Look at the following video so that to understand it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWTB59TrNqQ )

Here is my new poem about the meaning of human life and life
    that i have just invented quickly and you can read my philosophy below:

--

So is it about Love and hope ?

So as you notice that i am not a pope

Since as you notice that i am not the simple isotope

So as you notice the good meaning of life is like a good telescope

So as you notice the good meaning of life is like hope

Since notice that hope is not a simple green soap

Since notice that hope is greatness that is not like a myope

Since as you notice that our meaning of life is not an horoscope

But it is the "In God we trust" that is our so beautiful envelope !

---

More of my philosophy about the goal and about the way or the path and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ,
    so i think i am a new philosopher that is showing you my new ideas of my philosophy, so notice how i am talking in my below thoughts, so what
    i am trying to explain that even if you have a high GDP per capita such
    as in Germany or USA, and even if you have a welfare system such as in China, so in my new philosophy i am making you understand that the problematic is not that you have to have a high GDP per capita, since
    even with a high GDP per capita there is still a problem, and the problem is not that you have to use self-interest or egoism as an engine of wealth and properity of nations as has said it the philosopher and economist Adam Smith, since i think that
    the problematic is how you make
    humans live in "harmony", and as i say in french: C'est une question de savoir vivre ensemble, so it is also about the way or the path to the goal, but i am a new philosopher that is convinced that the problematic is of the how to tune the fight for
    life, and i say that you have not to solve this problematic by using the being fight for life, since i think that it is circular reasoning, since i think what is lacking is the meaning of human life or life that permit to tune correctly the fight for
    life. So read my below thoughts so that you understand the ideas of my philosophy, since i think that i am a smart new philosopher.

More of my philosophy of do humans are naturally wild animals and more of my thoughts..

The moral philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer argued with his perspective, that “Man is at bottom a dreadful wild animal. We know this wild animal only in the tamed state called civilization and we are therefore shocked by occasional outbreaks of its
    true nature; but if and when the bolts and bars of the legal order once fall apart and anarchy supervenes it reveals itself for what it is.” , and the philosopher and economist Adam Smith, the father of economic Liberalism, also echoed this view,
    famously writing in The Wealth of Nations: “It is not the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest.”, but i am a new philosopher that says that humans are not
    naturally wild animals, but it is the fight for life that makes them problematic, so i am not in accordance with the Adam Smith view that egoism and self-interest is the engine of wealth and prosperity of nations, since it is a too much abstraction that
    doesn't show the problematic, since i am a new philosopher that says that it is the path or the way to the wealth and prosperity of nations that is problematic, but it is not the goal of the Adam Smith view that is the: "Wealth and prosperity of nations",
    since the problematic is how to tune correctly the fight for life, and it is why you are noticing in my below thoughts that i am explaining the why of it and i am creating the meaning of human life so that to solve this problematic, so i invite you to
    read all my below thoughts
    so that to understand my views as a new philosopher and as a new prophet from God:

More of my philosophy about the relative meaning and the absolute meaning and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart philosopher, and i will explain more what i want to say about the meaning of human life or life, so what i mean
    is that there is a meaning that is relative and there is a meaning that is absolute, and there is also the weight of importance that you have to take into account, so when you say that someone has a high IQ, so
    it is not a correct measure since you are measuring relatively to
    the normal distribution of the IQs, but it is not the correct measure since you can also say "like" absolutely that humans are so weak in front of life and that means that the highly IQ becomes in fact a not highly smart IQ, so i am a smart philosopher
    that is measuring the meaning of human life in this kind of way, so i say that there is a relative meaning of saying like nazism or neo-nazism that for example the working in a job is good and it gives meaning to human life, but it is not the correct way
    of measuring since humans will still believe strongly that human life or life is bad, so it is why we can say that since they say that human life is so bad, so it makes the meaning of human life or life not a worth meaning, and the not worth meaning
    become like having no meaning of human life or life since it is a so strong
    not worth meaning, so then read my below thoughts so that to understand more my views about it as a smart philosopher:

More of my philosophy about philosophy about the meaning of human life and life and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a smart philosopher, so i have to explain more
    what i have just said, and here is what i have just said:

"So in the philosophy of Existentialism, the philosophers Jean-Paul Sartre and Albert Camus said that the meaning of human life must be constructed through courageous choice in the face of this absurd situation of life, and this kind of choice cannot
    be understood as achieving moral certainty; rather it is moral heroism within an essentially morally vague and chaotic world, but i think i am a philosopher and i say that the way of constructing the meaning of the philosophers Jean-Paul Sartre Sartre
    and Albert Camus is not logical, since i say that the engine that is able to construct the meaning of human life can not come from the absurd situation of life and the fact that they want to use courage as an engine that constructs the
    meaning is a weak way of doing it, since the absurd situation of life is so strong."

So i think i am a smart philosopher and i will explain my above thoughts, so when i say above:

"The philosophers Jean-Paul Sartre and Albert Camus said that the meaning of human life must be constructed through courageous choice in the face of this absurd situation of life."

So what it means, it is what i say in french: Le sens de la vie est en devenir, mais le sens de la vie n'existe pas, et il faut s'appuyer sur le courage pour le construire, so what means the above thoughts of Jean-Paul Sartre and Albert Camus is that
    the meaning of human life doesn't exist, but the meaning of human life must be constructed through courageous choice in the face of this absurd situation of life, but i am saying as a smart philosopher that it is the defect of philosophy, since i think
    that meaning of human life or life comes from the idea of God and having faith in God as i am explaining it in my below thoughts, since human life and life is full of imperfections and full of defects and full of problems, so you have to understand it
    deeeply so that to know what is the problem with the conception of western countries or such, so read my below thoughts of my philosophy so that to understand my views and how i am proving that there is no meaning of human life or life by talking about
    nihilism below:

More of my philosophy of how i am a highly smart prophet from God and more of my thoughts..

Notice carefully below how i am logically proving the fallibility of the Qur'aan, and it is in accordance with the ideas of my new monotheistic religion, since my new monotheistic religion says below that

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)