• More of my philosophy about corruption and about arabs and more of my t

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jan 31 10:41:45 2023
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about corruption and about arabs and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

The GDP per capita of United Arab Emirates is 44315.55 US dollars
    ‌and the GDP per capita of USA is 70248.63 US dollars, and
    United Arab Emirates scores 67 and rankes 27 in the corruption perceptions index of year 2022 of Transparency international, and USA scores 69 and rankes 27 in the corruption perceptions index of year 2022
    of Transparency international, so i think that GDP per capita is not just strongly correlated to corruption , but i think it causes corruption, so what i mean is that if you higher the GDP per capita you will have less corruption, so you can notice it by
    taking a look carefully at the statistical data of the corruption perceptions index of year 2022 , so i think corruption is not caused by the being an arab, since i think that the being arab is not statistically significative as a cause of corruption.

So take a look carefully at the the corruption perceptions index of year 2022 of Transparency international in the following web link so that to understand:

https://www.transparency.org/en/cpi/2022

More of my philosophy about the arabic language and more of my thoughts..

The proto-arabic language is very old and it is the earlier form
    of arabic language and it comes from northern Arabia
    and it comes from Jordan and Syria(Read here to notice it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Arabic_language) and the arabic language comes also from the same places, and you have to know that even in that very old Arabia the literacy have been
    extraordinarily widespread(Look at the following video so that to understand it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWTB59TrNqQ )

Here is my new poem about the meaning of human life and life
    that i have just invented quickly and you can read my philosophy below:

--

So is it about Love and hope ?

So as you notice that i am not a pope

Since as you notice that i am not the simple isotope

So as you notice the good meaning of life is like a good telescope

So as you notice the good meaning of life is like hope

Since notice that hope is not a simple green soap

Since notice that hope is greatness that is not like a myope

Since as you notice that our meaning of life is not an horoscope

But it is the "In God we trust" that is our so beautiful envelope !

---

More of my philosophy about the goal and about the way or the path and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ,
    so i think i am a new philosopher that is showing you my new ideas of my philosophy, so notice how i am talking in my below thoughts, so what
    i am trying to explain that even if you have a high GDP per capita such
    as in Germany or USA, and even if you have a welfare system such as in China, so in my new philosophy i am making you understand that the problematic is not that you have to have a high GDP per capita, since
    even with a high GDP per capita there is still a problem, and the problem is not that you have to use self-interest or egoism as an engine of wealth and properity of nations as has said it the philosopher and economist Adam Smith, since i think that the
    problematic is how you make
    humans live in "harmony", and as i say in french: C'est une