• Re: More of my philosophy about Libertarianism and about Liberalism and

From V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V@21:1/5 to Amine Moulay Ramdane on Fri Jan 27 20:00:02 2023
    Hey.... Would You mind being a while quiet ?

On Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 1:52:38 AM UTC+2, Amine Moulay Ramdane wrote:
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about Libertarianism and about Liberalism and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I have just looked at the following video from USA about Libertarianism and i invite you to look at it:

TAKE IT TO THE LIMITS: Milton Friedman on Libertarianism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSumJxQ5oy4

So i think i am a philosopher, and i think that Libertarianism and Liberalism have a problem, and it is about morality, so i think that Libertarianism and Liberalism are extremist conceptions of morality since they want to give people moral autonomy (
    the ability to pursue one’s own conception of happiness) , so you can read about it in the following web link:
    https://www.britannica.com/topic/libertarianism-politics ,
    but i think that it is an extremist conception since happiness is not only individual happiness , but it is also societal happiness, so it is why i think that not all people have the ability to pursue this societal happiness, so it is why the
    government has to intervene and it is why we have to have laws and enforce laws so that to prevent individuals from hurting themselves and/or hurting the society, also Libertarianism and Liberalism have another problem since they are like the Liberty of
    the national motto of France that consists of being able to do "anything" that does not harm others, but i think that we can not say that it is like the being free speech, since how can we for example be free to harm or the hurt the oneself, and how for
    example can we be free to practice Sado-masochism or the like that can harm and hurt others when there is freely given informed consent between adults ? so read my following thoughts so that to understand my views about it:

More of my philosophy about the Liberty of the national motto of France and more of my thoughts..

I have just said the following:

"In the national motto of France there is a problem and it is that Liberty consists of being able to do "anything" that does not harm others, but i think that we can not say that it is like the being free speech, since how can we be for example free to
    harm or the hurt the oneself, and how for example can we be free to practice Sado-masochism or the like that can harm and hurt others when there is freely given informed consent between adults ?"

And so that to understand that i am truthful , so read the following
    article that explains the kind of Liberty of the national motto of France, and here is how it explains the Liberty of the national motto of France:

“Liberty consists of being able to do anything that does not harm others: thus, the exercise of the natural rights of every man or woman has no bounds other than those that guarantee other members of society the enjoyment of these same rights“.

And here is the article and read it carefully:

https://frenchmoments.eu/national-motto-of-france/

More of my philosophy of is the national motto of France an ideal and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ,
    as you have just noticed that i have just said that the national motto
    of France of "Liberty, equality, fraternity" is an ideal, so i say
    that it is an ideal since Fraternity – or brotherhood – is about moral obligations and harmony, so i think the being harmony of it makes it an ideal, so it is why i say that it makes the national motto an ideal, and i think that so that to attain
    harmony we have also to create a good meaning of human life, also in the national motto of France there is a problem and it is that Liberty consists of being able to do "anything" that does not harm others, but i think that we can not say that it is like
    the being free speech, since how can we be for example free to harm or the hurt the oneself, and how for example can we be free to practice Sado-masochism or the like that can harm and hurt others when there is freely given informed consent between
    adults ?

More of my philosophy about the belief in God of my new monotheistic religion and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so
    i think that you have to understand how i am creating the meaning of human life or life by quickly inventing and bringing to you my new monotheistic religion, so in my new monotheistic religion the goal is not just to fully believe 100% that God of my
    new monotheistic religion exists, but the goals are also to believe enough in God or to believe in a probabilistic way by saying that we can not neglect the probability that God of my new monotheistic religion exists, and hence from those goals you have
    to follow the laws of my new monotheistic religion that are inferred from the nature of God, and of course i have just talked, read it below, about the defect of the way of how to create the meaning of human life or life of the philosophers Jean-Paul
    Sartre and Albert Camus, so i think that the philosophy of the philosopher and economist Adam Smith has the same defect, since it is based on egoism that is the engine that creates competition between people , but from the individual egoism the egoism of
    a group or of a nation or of a zone like European union is created , so then it creates solidarity too, but the problem is that the engine of egoism as an engine has a problem of not being able to tune the fight for life correctly, so it is the same
    defect of what is saying the indian philosopher Jiddu Krishnamurti, read about it in my following thoughts:

I have just looked at the following video of the indian philosopher Jiddu Krishnamurti, i invite you to look at it carefully:

Does God exist? | J. Krishnamurti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYjYL448-yY

And you can read about Jiddu Krishnamurti here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiddu_Krishnamurti

So i think i am highly smart, and notice the approach of the above indian philosopher in the above video, so he wants humans to not believe
    in God , but notice how he is saying that you have to go out the belief in God and not believe in God and then you have to fight for life, and here again there is like a logical contradiction , since how to tune correctly this fight for life so that to
    not be too much savagery ? so then you will say that you have to tune correctly the fight for life by being fight for life, and it becomes circular logic that is not good and that doesn't solve the problem of how to tune correctly the fight for life, and
    it is the big weakness of philosophy and of the philosophers, and it is why i have constructed quickly my new monotheistic religion that solves the problems and that solves the problems of previous monotheistic religions. So read more about my new
    monotheistic religion:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/kFxTDu6_jus

More of my philosophy about Existentialism and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

So in the philosophy of Existentialism, the philosophers Jean-Paul Sartre and Albert Camus said that the meaning of human life must be constructed through courageous choice in the face of this absurd situation of life, and this kind of choice cannot be
    understood as achieving moral certainty; rather it is moral heroism within an essentially morally vague and chaotic world, but i think i am a philosopher and i say that the way of constructing the meaning of the philosophers Jean-Paul Sartre Sartre and
    Albert Camus is not logical, since i say that the engine that is able to construct the meaning of human life can not come from the absurd situation of life and the fact that they want to use courage as an engine that constructs the
    meaning is a weak way of doing it, since the absurd situation of life is so strong, and it is why i am explaining my way as a philosopher to construct the meaning of human life by inventing a new monotheistic religion that creates the meaning of human
    life, and read my following thoughts about it:

Here is my new smart proverb:

"Human life is like a house, so the house has advantages that
    makes it valuable, and an ideal like the communist ideal is the same,
    it has to be valuable and to be exportable to certain level so
    that to be valuable, so human life is the same since if you say that
    we have to make it beautiful , so are we going to wait a long time so that to make it beautiful ? so are you understanding my question ? so if you want to say that human life has to make big money the most important thing , so is it the right way ? so
    as i have said that so that to be smart you have not to say that having big money is the most important thing, since it is about adaptation, so you have to say that good adaptation is the most important thing so that to guide the having big money in the
    right direction, so i say that even an ideal has to be guided by for example the meaning of human life, so i think in philosophy we can say that the meaning precedes the language, and in philosophy we can also say that the meaning of human life is what
    precedes and guides the ideal and guides human life and it is why i am talking as i am talking about the meaning of human life and it is why i have invented quickly a new monotheistic religion so that to create the meaning of human life, and you can read
    about it below"

And here is my new monotheistic religion and read about it in the following web link, and read my below thoughts about the meaning of life and about nihilism:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/kFxTDu6_jus

And read my following thoughts of my philosophy so that you understand correctly my views about the meaning of human life:

More of my philosophy about nihilism and about the meaning of human life and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, and i think i am a philosopher, so now i will invite you to look carefully at the following video:

Life Has Never Been Easier: So Why Is Everyone Depressed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ-zyVHYxyw

So i am quickly discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence in
    the above video, and the patterns are the following:

So notice that the above video is saying that life has never been easier so why everyone is depressed, but i think that i am a philosopher and i say that the above video is making a big mistake and it is that he is comparing our human life with the old
    human life and it is a mistake , since by logical analogy i can for example say: What is it that we call a genetically smart human a genetically smart human ? so as you notice that the calling a genetically smart human is a relative way of measuring
    against the normal distribution of the genetical smartness, but is it the right answer if we measure like absolutely ? so i think that now you are noticing the big mistake, since humans are not measuring relatively the meaning of human life, but since in
    our today world there are many medias and there is democratization of medias and democratization of knowledge and information, so then humans are much more conscious about there human conditions than humans in the old world or in the past, and it is why
    they are becoming nihilistic, since they are like measuring absolutely and saying that humans are so weak when they look at all those constraints of human life and the constraints of our universe, so they say that human life is really bad, so then it is
    like a kind of nihilism, so the being nihilistic is to flirt with despair and the sentiment that life is not worth living, and of course notice that nihilism is also the sentiment that life is not worth living, so i am a philosopher and i say that a kind
    of nihilism can be the also believing that human life is not worth living without the negative emotions that comes with it and even if you live it in a kind of way , and of course i say that in nihilism, the flirting with despair can be not the negative
    emotions that comes with it, and of course this kind of nihilism makes humans really impatient and it creates a kind of disorder and it creates violence, and it is why this kind of nihilism is bad, and of course as you notice that i am defining nihilism
    as the following so that to construct a meaning of human life or life:

I invite you to read the following article about the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche and about nihilism so that to understand:

https://academyofideas.com/2022/11/nietzsche-and-nihilism-a-warning-to-the-west/

So notice carefully in the above article that it defines nihilism as
    the following:

"Nihilism is the conviction that there is no meaning to life, that the world is inhospitable to our highest hopes and values, and that there are no gods or higher purposes to justify our suffering. To be a nihilist is to flirt with despair and the
    sentiment that life is not worth living."

So then i can say that in philosophy you have to make a difference between the problematics of the lack of the meaning of human life and of that of the becoming rich by for example the way of the engine of egoism as has said it the philosopher and
    economist Adam Smith the father of economic Liberalism, since i am a philosopher that says that you can become rich as a country, but the lack of meaning of human life can make the "way" or the "path" of the becoming rich of the country not good, since
    the lack of meaning of human life makes humans really impatient and it creates a kind of disorder and it creates violence, and it is the deficiency of the philosophy of absurdism of the french philosopher Albert Camus, since Albert Camus says in his
    absurdism philosophy that there is a lack of meaning of human life, but he doesn't give us the "right" way to give a meaning to human life and he doesn't talk correctly about the problematics that are caused by the lack of meaning of human life.

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)