• Here is my new smart proverb (3/3)

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jan 18 18:36:16 2023
    [continued from previous message]

"Nihilism is the conviction that there is no meaning to life, that the world is inhospitable to our highest hopes and values, and that there are no gods or higher purposes to justify our suffering. To be a nihilist is to flirt with despair and the
    sentiment that life is not worth living."

So then i can say that in philosophy you have to make a difference between the problematics of the lack of the meaning of human life and of that of the becoming rich by for example the way of the engine of egoism as has said it the philosopher and
    economist Adam Smith the father of economic Liberalism, since i am a philosopher that says that you can become rich as a country, but the lack of meaning of human life can make the "way" or the "path" of the becoming rich of the country not good, since
    the lack of meaning of human life makes humans really impatient and it creates a kind of disorder and it creates violence, and it is the deficiency of the philosophy of absurdism of the french philosopher Albert Camus, since Albert Camus says in his
    absurdism philosophy that there is a lack of meaning of human life, but he doesn't give us the "right" way to give a meaning to human life and he doesn't talk correctly about the problematics that are caused by the lack of meaning of human life.

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)