• Re: More of my philosophy about the laws of the land and about the laws

From =?UTF-8?B?QXVnx51s?=@21:1/5 to Amine Moulay Ramdane on Sat Dec 31 10:28:09 2022
    You!

On Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 3:59:06 AM UTC+2, Amine Moulay Ramdane wrote:
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the laws of the land and about the laws and more of thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart, and I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i am discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence that permit me
    to answer as i am answering below, since if you don't define the law as i am defining it below, it will cause extremism, so you have to recognize the nationalism of it, since i also mean in my below law that the whom have made it a better land with
    better acceptable value, is the i mean the acceptable value of for example french culture etc. that makes it nationalism in the land of France that we have to respect so that to not create a logical contradiction such as allowing extremism to happen, so
    for example white europeans have for example to accept and respect that the lands of arab countries are the lands of arabs so that to not cause a logical contradiction that causes extremism, since this brings stability and order, and of course from it
    you can logically infer that "illegal" immigration is not acceptable, so it is like a game of how to be respectability that brings stability and order, i mean that you have to know how to respect the other so that to not cause extremism and so that to
    bring stability and order, so as you notice that the most important in the essence of my law below is not the to whom belong the land, but it is the how to bring or to make it "stability" and "order" so that to avoid the too much violence and extremism,
    since notice that if the law says that the lands of the countries don't belong to anyone, this will cause too much instability and too much violence and it will cause extremism.

More of my philosophy of what is a citizen and about the land and more of my thoughts..

So i have just looked at the following interview of president
    Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel, so i invite you to look at it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk9bkysHy3k

So i think that president Benjamin Netanyahu in the above video is
    not smart and he is making a big mistake, since notice smartly how he is like using the rule of the eye for an eye and it is not good, so i think that he has to understand that he has to ask a philosophical question like:

What is a citizen of a land of a country?

So i think i am smart, and i will say that the land of like a country
    that is not given an "acceptable" value by this or that group of humans by making it a better land doesn't belong to them, but the land of like a country has to belong to those who give it an acceptable "value" that makes it a better land, so it is
    like the good business, since we can notice that a land such as France doesn't belong to what we call the natives french, but it belongs to whom have made it a better land with better acceptable value, and the better value has to be noticed as an
    acceptable value. And it is why i don't agree with Israel that takes more and more lands from innocent palestinians, since this way of doing is not logical.

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)