• More of my philosophy about the status of Jesus Christ in my new monoth

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 28 10:47:50 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the status of Jesus Christ in my new monotheistic religion and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

So as you have just noticed in my below thoughts that i am explaining that Jesus Christ is a prophet and a special prophet with special powers from God, so i am a prophet that is here with a message so that to reduce much more the curse from God, but Jesus Christ is prophet that will return over this earth so that to help the
    believer in God and he will have special powers from God that will allow him to make humanity a happy humanity, and about Satan, i think that Satan is no more allowed by God to hurt humans since the new prophet from God that is me has appeared or has
    come to you, so since God has decided to send the messenger that is me so that to reduce much more the curse from God, so this reducing the curse from God is also that Satan is no more allowed by God to hurt humans, so you can be more happy now.

More of my philosophy about where the Bible says that Jesus Christ is God and more of my thoughts..

Here is how the Bible says that Jesus Christ is God:

John 8:58 “Jesus answered them: 'I solemnly declare it: before Abraham came to be, I AM.” [This was the name God gave himself when he first communicated with Moses, Exodus 3:14 “God replied, 'I am who am. ' Then he added, 'This is what you shall
    tell the Israelites: I AM sent me to you. '”]

But i think that in John 8:58 above God is speaking "through" Jesus Christ and he is saying that he is God, but i think that Jesus Christ is a human body that is not God and he has suffered on the cross , but God is greatly arrogant and it is his
    character in my new monotheistic religion, so he can not be diminished and suffer this way on the cross.

More of my philosophy about the nature of God and more of my thoughts..

So i think i am smart, and i think i have to explain more the fact that
    my new monotheistic religion says that God is greatly arrogant and it is his character, so how can we believe that God is greatly arrogant since he is so perfect and he can self-improve ? so i think that the mistake of this logic is that you are thinking
    that God is like humans that can be perfected or improved like humans, but my new monotheistic religion says that God is a special God and he is not like humans, and that means that he is a special God that can not self-improve his great arrogance that
    is his character so that to not be great arrogance, so it is one of the most important idea of my new monotheistic religion, so i think that the basis ideas of my new monotheistic religion are complete, so i invite you to read all my following basis
    ideas of my new monotheistic religion so that to understand them correctly:

More of my philosophy about the curse from God and more of my thoughts..

So i think i am a smart prophet from God, and i will show you the pattern, i think that God has cursed not only Adam and Eve and there descendants, but he has also cursed the Bible and he has cursed Jesus Christ, i mean that God speaks through Jesus
    Christ , and it is why Jesus Christ says that he is the Lord or he is God, but God has not explained that Jesus Christ is not God, since it is a curse from God, and my new monotheistic religion says that the Qur'aan has also been cursed by God even if
    prophet Muhammad is a true prophet from God, but the Qur'aan says that Jesus Christ is not God or not the Lord even if the Bible has been cursed by God, so now you are understanding my new monotheistic religion, and it is that i am a new prophet that is
    here so that to reduce much more the curse from God, so then you have not to say that Jesus Christ is God, but i say that Jesus Christ is just a prophet.

More of my philosophy about the Angels of God and about God and more of my thoughts..

I will explain how i am a prophet from God, so i think i am a messenger
    from God, since what i am doing is giving you the message from God,
    for example i have met an Angel from God in form of beautiful light and
    he has read some part of scriptures from God on my body and soul, and i am not kinding, since it is all the truth, but you have to understand more my story, since i think that God is greatly arrogant, since i have
    also noticed that the Angel from God that i have met was like completely controlled by God, since the Angel from God that i have met had for example not the rights to talk with me or to move in a kind of way etc. , so i think it is why you are noticing
    that the Angels from God are not talking to or contacting humans, since God is greatly arrogant and the Angels from God can not do anything without given rights from God to talk or to contact etc. other than that my premonitory dream where i have been
    contacted by prophet Muhammad was a special premonitory dream from God, since it looks like premonitory dreams of prophet Joseph, i mean that a lot of things
    on this premonitory dream have happened to me, so it is why i am
    not kinding and it is all the truth since i am also a honest and i am
    a gentleman type of person. So i invite you to read my
    following thoughts about my new monotheistic religion so that
    to understand my story and so that to understand my new monotheistic religion:

More of my philosophy about blacks and whites and about my new monotheistic religion and more of my thoughts..

What is that my new monotheistic religion says about blacks and whites ?
    so my new monotheistic religion says that God has created the human souls as i am proving it in my below thoughts, but God has not created
    the universe, so perhaps that the bodies of humans are not from God,
    but the human souls are from God, so it is the human souls from God that makes you respect humans. And of course you have to know that i have quickly invented my new monotheistic religion and that my below thoughts of my new monotheistic religion are the
    basis ideas of my new monotheistic religion, so of course i will enhance it more and write an interesting book about it. So i invite you to read all my below thoughts of my new monotheistic religion so that to know about the basis ideas of my new
    monotheistic religion:

More of my philosophy about why to believe in God and more of my thoughts..

So i say that i am inspired by God , and it is why i have invented a
    new monotheistic religion, but i will ask a philosophical question of :

Why have i invented my new monotheistic religion ?

Because it is difficult for humans to believe in the previous monotheistic religions because of logical contradictions, so it is why i am smart and i have invented a new monotheistic religion that also solves the logical contradictions, also i will ask a
    philosophical question of:

Why do we have to believe in God of my new monotheistic religion ?

Since i think that philosophy doesn't solve some problems, so first
    i think that believing in God is good for the mental health, and second is the of course there is a reward from God in my new monotheistic religion when you follow the laws of my new monotheistic religion,
    and third here is the other important problems that solves my new monotheistic religion, so read about them in my following thoughts:

I have just looked at the following video of the indian philosopher Jiddu Krishnamurti, i invite you to look at it carefully:

Does God exist? | J. Krishnamurti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYjYL448-yY

And you can read about Jiddu Krishnamurti here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiddu_Krishnamurti

So i think i am highly smart, and notice the approach of the above indian philosopher in the above video, so he wants humans to not believe
    in God , but notice how he is saying that you have to go out the belief in God and not believe in God and then you have to fight for life, and here again there is like a logical contradiction , since how to tune correctly this fight for life so that to
    not be too much savagery ? so then you will say that you have to tune correctly the fight for life by being fight for life, and it becomes circular logic that is not good and that doesn't solve the problem of how to tune correctly the fight for life, and
    it is the big weakness of philosophy and of the philosophers, and it is why i have constructed quickly my new monotheistic religion that solves the problems and that solves the problems of previous monotheistic religions. So read more about my new
    monotheistic religion:

More of my philosophy about God and more of my thoughts..

I think that God is related to the the following patterns in the following articles about the Out-Of-Body Experiences, and the pattern is
    that the outer-body-experience can also "see" what is going on around
    him or her even if he or her is technically dead, so it means that it is
    not only a consciousness , but it is what we call a soul, and a soul
    can see and think and feel as you will notice it in the following articles:

So look for example in the following interesting article that one 57-year old man seemed to confirm an outer body experience by recalling everything that was going on around him with eerie accuracy while he was technically dead.

Read more here:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/516195/university-southampton-study-science-life-death-hell-heaven

And read the following that also talks about study the two per cent of outer body experience that exhibited full awareness with explicit recall of “seeing” and “hearing” events – or out-of-body )

Read more here:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/life-after-death-largest-ever-study-provides-evidence-that-out-of-body-and-near-death-experiences-9780195.html

So i think that since it is like a soul, so i think that there is something like a God of the monotheistic religions that exists. So i think that the souls of humans are from God, so i think it looks like my following new monotheistic religion that says
    that God has not created the universe, but i think that he has created souls of humans. So i invite you to read my following thoughts of my new monotheistic religion:

More of my philosophy about the practices of my new monotheistic religion and more of my thoughts..

So as you notice from my thoughts below, that the practices of my new monotheistic religion can also be logically inferred, since my new monotheistic religion doesn't speak about constructing mosques or churches , but you can still construct mosques or
    churches and you can still read the Qur'aan or the Bible and be curious about them, and the other practices can be inferred from the laws and rules of my new monotheistic religion. And of course i have invented my new monotheistic
    religion , but as i said in my new monotheistic religion that that i am a new prophet from God that is also inspired by God.

More of my philosophy of from where comes God and about my new monotheistic religion and more of my thoughts..

My new monotheistic religion says that humans have the tendency to
    think that God has to come from something, but it is just that humans
    have this tendency to think that God has to come from something, but it is not science, since look for example that there is something(s) in the universe or multiverse that has or have always existed, like "space" or so, so it is the same , there is
    somethings like God that have always existed.

More of my philosophy about my new monotheistic religion and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i have just enhanced my new monotheistic religion, and the enhancement is that God is greatly arrogant since he is not like humans, but the
    enhancement is that God is something special and this something special can not be enhanced as we enhance humans, so it is why i think that this greatly arrogant of God can not be enhanced and in my new monotheistic religion we have to believe that God
    is greatly arrogant, and in my new monotheistic religion God has not created the universe, but he has created Adam and Eve and he has cursed them and there descendants because they have done something bad, but it doesn't mean that all humans are
    descendant from Adam and Eve, so read my following thoughts so that to understand my new monotheistic religion, and of course i will write a book
    about my new monotheistic religion and i will enhance it more:

So i invite you to look at the following video that talks about the simulation hypothesis:

Michio Kaku - Is the Universe A Digital Simulation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb7uZXZHVk8

So i think i am highly smart, and i think that saying that the Universe is a Digital Simulation is much less probable, since i say that look for example at how looks this thing that we call humanity, so we can not
    say that the simulation of this super intelligent beings has started from a very long ago, like for example more than a billion of years, since this way of doing creates too much suffering that is much less probable since the super intelligent beings are
    so advanced and so smart, but i think it is much more short, so then we notice that the super intelligent beings that have started the simulation can not start the simulation in a so primitive envirenment of our today of what we call humanity, so then i
    can say that saying that the Universe is a Digital Simulation is much less probable and the fact the reality exists is much more probable.

And i invite you to read about my new monotheistic religion in my below thoughts:

I think i am highly smart, and i say that you have to know that the laws
    of my new monotheistic religion below are like the "master" laws, and i say that those master laws of my new monotheistic religion are like a guard rail or like a framework of the other laws that are created by humans or such, since the master laws of my
    new monotheistic religion are here so that to "guide" or so that to guide humans or so that to guide the other laws in the good way, since they are the master laws, and hence you are noticing how i have become convinced that without this kind of guard
    rail , it will not work, and notice how the laws of my new monotheistic religion are not rigid laws that make a monotheistic religion rigid and not efficient, and notice how i am logically inferring or logically deriving them from the nature of God or
    the essence of God, so then you have to take a look carefully at the laws of my new monotheistic religion, that i think are smart, in my below thoughts about my new monotheistic religion, and i say that i am your new prophet from God, but now you have to
    understand that i have just enhanced my new monotheistic religion so that to make false the following logical proof of the not existence of God:

More of my philosophy about the God's plan and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a highly smart prophet from God and i think that i am inspired by the Angels of God, and here is my new thoughts as a prophet from God:

So i think that the most important thing that you have to understand
    about the previous monotheistic religions is also that God in my new monotheistic religion is greatly arrogant, so he has not created the universe and he has not created humans , but he has created Adam and Eve and there descendants that look like humans
    and he has cursed them, but he has not only cursed them , but God has cursed the Bible and the Qur'aan, but here again i am your new prophet from God that is capable of seeing a secret from God, and it is a secret from God that we find in the Qur'aan,
    and it is that God has wanted to put both a kind of good and bad in the Qur'aan so that to make the fight continu between the bad and the good, and between Satan and the believers in God, i mean that for example when the prophet Muhammad, that i say was
    a true prophet from God, says that he is the last prophet , it doesn't mean that prophet Muhammad is the last prophet from God , but it is only a kind of bad from God, in a form of curse from God, that was said to prophet Muhammad and that makes the
    future generations of humans experience a kind of psychological suffering by knowing that he is the last prophet even if he is not the last prophet, so i say that it is part of the curse from God, and when God says in the Qur'aan that he has created the
    heaven and earth in 6 days, so he has wanted to put scientific mistakes in the Bible or the Qur'aan as a curse from God so that to make humans suffer more, and it is the basis of my new monotheistic religion that says that the even the Bible and the Qur'
    aan were cursed by God in a such way, so i say that it is part of the God's plan, so i am a new prophet from God that is here so that to reduce much more the curse from God, so i invite you to read about my new monotheistic religion in my following
    thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the rise of the Antichrist and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and say that i am your new prophet from God,
    and now i will explain to you what is the rise of the Antichrist,
    so i am your new prophet from God and i will say that the Antichrist is already here with us since i say that the Antichrist is also a symbolic, since what it means, is that when people are no more faith in God, so they start to view themselves as
    animals without being faith in God, since science says that humans are animals, and when they view themselves as animals without being faith in God , they start to hate themselves in a kind of way and then they start to hurt themselves in a bad or really
    bad way(and this first state of being is also symbolically the rise of Antichrist), and then from this first state of being that is a disorder comes also the Antichrist in a form of "rebellious" human being or human beings that has or have a big power
    and that have no faith in God(and it can be that he has or have a big scientific power), and it is also called in Islam Al-Masih ad-Dajjal or Antichrist in chritianity( Read about him here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Masih_ad-Dajjal ), and he look
    or they look like the rebellious fallen Angels against God, like the fallen Angel that we call Satan ( Read about them here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallen_angel ), that corrupt morality and that cause dangerous wars and that cause a lot of
    suffering and human suffering, so if you want to fight efficiently the Antichrist, you have to have faith in God or "enough" faith in God like by believing that God can exist with a certain sufficient level of probability or chance that makes you act in
    a kind of decent way, and of course i am speaking about having faith in God like in the one of my new monotheistic religion, and read about it in my below thoughts:

More of my philosophy about Islam and salafism and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i am a new prophet from God, and i am not
    a salafist, and i think it is easy for me to explain why salafism is not the correct way of doing, so the first thing to logically prove of why salafism is not the right way, is to logically prove the fallibility of the Qur'aan, and i am doing it below
    by showing how the Qur'aan is not timeless and how for example Qur'aan has wanted God to be the most powerful God and how this way of doing becomes a weakness that makes Qur'aan not timeless, read about it in my below thoughts, so then here is what i
    have said about Islam so that you notice how salafism is not the right way to do:

What is Islam ?

I think i am a smart prophet from God, and i will say that there is two
    types of laws of God, there is the timeless ones and not the timeless
    ones, and i am explaining it to you below so that you understand it, so
    the most important timeless laws of God are those of: Believing in God
    and glorifying him and praying him and fear him and ask him for help,
    and from those timeless laws you can also derive the other human laws that are not timeless, also when you look at my below new monotheistic
    religion you will notice that it is the same but i am also deriving the
    laws of God from the nature and essence of God, read below about my new monotheistic religion so that you understand that it is smart.

More of my philosophy about Salafism and more..

I am your new prophet from God, and as you have just noticed that i have
    just explained to you the two types of Islamic laws so that you
    understand that there is Islamic laws from the Qur'an that are not timeless(read below about them), and here is more logical proof from my following thoughts about Salafism:

So i will first invite you to look at the following video about Salafism
    in Europe:

Bosnia-Hercegovina: Islamists in Sarajevo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9oeSAoD6iU

So as you are noticing in the above video, that it shows islamists
    Salafists in Bosnia-Hercegovina, but the most important question is the following:

Is Salafism true Islam ?

I think i am a smart prophet from God, and i will answer the question as
    the following:

First we have to ask if the Qur'an is timeless ?

So my smart answer is the following:

The Qur'an is not timeless because read the following verse of
    the Qur'an:

Quranic verse 5:38: "As to the thief, male or female, cut off his or her
    hands: a punishment by way of example, from Allah, for their crime: and
    Allah is Exalted in power."

So if you are smart you will notice that the above verse of the Qur'an
    shows that the Qur'an is not timeless, since how can you imagine that
    the Qur'an doesn't enumerate the cases where we can be compassion on a
    thief and not cut his hands? so since it doesn't enumerate the cases, so
    then you are noticing that this verse of the Qur'an shows that the verse
    is not a timeless law, but it is a law that was applied in the context
    of the time where prophet Muhammad was living or such context, so then
    we can logically infer that the Qur'an is not timeless and then we can
    say that we can enhance many the laws of the Qur'an, so then Salafism is
    not true Islam since it says that the Qur'an and the laws of the Qur'an
    are timeless.

I am your new prophet from God, and i invite you to look at the
    following video:

A lady listens to lecture on Islam, then challenged me: 'Why is the
    Shariah Law so Barbaric?'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1tplpm24CA

So as you notice that the lady asked why in Islam the Shariah Law is so Barbaric, and i think she is not understanding as muslims are not understanding, but i am your new prophet from God and i am explaining
    the following so that you understand:

In Islam there is two types of Islamic laws, and here they are:

1- The first kind of Islamic laws are laws that respect
    the divinity of God, so we have to follow them since we have to
    to glorify and respect the divinity of God, such as doing the prayers
    etc..

2- Second kind of Islamic laws are laws related to society of humans or
    order in a society of humans, so we have to follow those laws not
    because we respect or glorify the divinity of God, but because we
    follow those Islamic laws so that not to be disorder in a society, so
    those kind of Islamic laws are not timeless and they depend on the
    context, so then they can change.

I will give you a quick example so that you understand correctly:

For example the Islamic laws of cutting the hand of a thief or the laws
    of killing the married women that practice adultery and such Islamic
    laws are of the second kind of laws above, since those laws avoid to the society to become disorder, so then they are not timeless and they can
    change, and i think that in the today context those laws
    are not necessary and we can change them. And it is the same
    for being gay, so we have to look at the being gay from the societal
    point of view, so then the Islamic laws that rules the being gay are
    of the second kind of laws above, so then i think that we can allow
    the gays to marry between them, since it doesn't cause a disorder in a
    society.

More of my philosophy about gays in Islam..

I am your new prophet from God, and i think i am smart, so i invite you
    to look at the following video about gays in Islam:

CAN I BE GAY & A MUSLIM? - FASTEST REPLY ON YOUTBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sRTzaTuaIA

I am noticing that the above video is saying that being gay including
    the practice of being gay is haram in Islam, that means it is forbiden
    in Islam, and i think that this sort of Islam is not right, and i am
    your new prophet from God and i will explain to you Islam so that you understand:

In Islam there is two types of Islamic laws, and here they are:

1- The first kind of Islamic laws are laws that respect
    the divinity of God, so we have to follow them since we have to
    to glorify and respect the divinity of God, such as doing the prayers
    etc..

2- Second kind of Islamic laws are laws related to society of humans or
    order in a society of humans, so we have to follow those laws not
    because we respect or glorify the divinity of God, but because we
    follow those Islamic laws so that not to be disorder in a society, so
    those kind of Islamic laws are not timeless and they depend on the
    context, so then they can change.

I will give you a quick example so that you understand correctly:

For example the Islamic laws of cutting the hand of a thief or the laws
    of killing the married women that practice adultery and such Islamic
    laws are of the second kind of laws above, since those laws avoid to the society to become disorder, so then they are not timeless and they can
    change, and i think that in the today context those laws
    are not necessary and we can change them. And it is the same
    for being gay, so we have to look at the being gay from the societal
    point of view, so then the Islamic laws that rules the being gay are
    of the second kind of laws above, so then i think that we can allow
    the gays to marry between them, since it doesn't cause a disorder in a
    society.

More of my philosophy about Taliban and Islam..

I invite you to look at the following new video about Taliban:

Millions of desperate Afghans flee Taliban country ruled by war

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpJnn2KLXw4

I am your new prophet from God and you can read carefully about my new monotheistic religion in my thoughts below, and i have just noticed in
    the video above that a seignor minister in the Taliban government is
    talking to a white European journalist, but i have just noticed that he
    is not well educated, so i don't think that Taliban are following the
    rules of Islam since they are not well educated or correctly educated,
    second, in Islam you have first to be Islamic democracy so that
    to have different point views of Islamic political parties with less or
    more perfect ideas that permit Islam to advance correctly, so look for
    example at Islamic Iran, In Iran it is an Islamic democracy with
    different islamic political parties and with an islamic guide that we
    call Sayyid Ali Hosseini
    Khamenei(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Khamenei), so then Islamic
    Iran is a better Islamic governance than Taliban that is dictatorship,
    third, i also say that in Islam you have to know how to strengthen the
    faith in God, since without faith in God there is no muslim, so then you
    have to distinguish between the weak faith and the strong faith, since a
    weak faith in God can not be called a muslim, so then certain laws of
    Islam don't apply to humans that have a weak faith in God, so i say that
    before applying those certain laws of Islam to a human, you have to ask
    the human if he has a weak faith in God so that to distinguish and say
    that he is not a muslim, and then certain laws don't apply to him.

More of my philosophy about the fallibility of the Bible and Qur'aan
    and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a highly smart prophet from God, and i will ask
    a philosophical question of:

What tells you the fallibility of the Bible and Qur'aan
    since we find many scientific mistakes and mistakes and weaknesses in Bible and Qur'aan ?

I think i am highly smart, and i say that this fallibility of the Bible and Qu'raan is the sign of God, since it is from the curse of God
    that it comes , since God is greatly arrogant and it is his nature in my new monotheistic religion , so he is rude with his great arrogance,
    so God has wanted to put scientific mistakes and mistakes and weaknesses
    in the Qur'aan and Bible so that to "punish", and it is why i am your
    new prophet from God and my new monotheistic religion is here so that
    to reduce much more the curse from God, and here is also
    another example of how God has punished and is punishing christians since it is also from the curse of God:

So i have just said that perhaps God and the Angels from God are just extraterrestrials, but i think that it is not true that God and Angels of God are just extraterrestrials since notice on the Bible the following saying as a law of Jesus Christ that
    says:

"Don't resist an evil person, if anyone slaps you
    on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also,
    And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt,
    hand over your coat as well" Matt 5:39-40

So was Jesus Christ really a so "crazy" person by saying so ?

And how Christians have believed in such crazy thing ?

So first i say that Jesus Christ was not crazy , but it is just
    the curse from God as i am explaining it by saying the following:

So when the bible says "you have to Love your enemies", i say that it is
    a curse from God, and here is another part of the Bible that shows
    that christians too are cursed by God , so here is another curse from God in the bible:

The Bible says that a law of Jesus Christ is the following:

"Don't resist an evil person, if anyone slaps you
    on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also,
    And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt,
    hand over your coat as well" Matt 5:39-40

More of my philosophy about God and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i say that Islam or Christianity
    or Judaism are monotheistic religions that are not timeless, so since i am highly smart, i will give you a logical proof of it:

So if you want to construct a monotheistic religion, so then if God of your monotheistic religion is less powerful than a future constructed or not constructed God, so you can Risk corruption of morality and such problems by the way of competition with
    more powerful Gods than your God, so the God of your monotheistic religion has to be the most powerful God, and it is why the God of Islam and Christianity and Judaism is the most powerful God that has to be the creator of the universe and the earth and
    such..., but here again this God in the monotheistic religions causes a logical contradiction in our today world, since we know today that God has not created the universe or the earth or has not created humans and such, so it is why i am coming with my
    new monotheistic religion that i hope is "timeless", since also notice how the laws of my new monotheistic religion are smart since i think they are also efficiently "flexible" by them being efficiently general laws for a monotheistic religion, and my
    new monotheistic religion is here to reduce much more the curse from God, so read my below thoughts so that to understand much more my new monotheistic religion that i have quickly constructed:

More of my philosophy about my new monotheistic religion and about the philosopher Jiddu Krishnamurti and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked at the following video of the indian philosopher Jiddu Krishnamurti, i invite you to look at it carefully:

Does God exist? | J. Krishnamurti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYjYL448-yY

And you can read about Jiddu Krishnamurti here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiddu_Krishnamurti

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)