• More precision of my philosophy about what is decency and more of my th

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 16 19:49:47 2022
    Hello,

More precision of my philosophy about what is decency and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so
    as you have just noticed that i have just talked about arabs decency,
    but i have to ask a question of:

What is exactly decency and why is it important ?

So the definition of decency in the english dictionaries is:

Decency is the behavior that conforms to accepted standards of morality or respectability.

So then we have to look at the standards, and the good standards are set by science and technicality, so then even identity like the french identity has to be shaped by the good standards that are set by science and technicality, so when we say that you
    have to integrate or assimilate to french identity, the good standards say that the french identity or such identity has to be shaped by the good standards that are set by science and technicality, so you are understanding the problem, since i can ask
    the if the french identity is shaped by the good standards that are set by science and technicality, so i say that even Democracy has to follow the good standards that are set by science and technicality, i mean that the medias and the education system
    have to follow the good standards that are set by science and technicality so that people be well educated and so that Democracy be efficient. And read my previous thoughts so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy of what is it to be arab and more of my thoughts..

So i will ask a philosophical question of:

Why arabs want to also keep there being arab ?

So i think that arabs are "strongly" genetically like conservatives, i mean that they want to keep there family values and they want to keep decency, so the arabic culture was also shaped a lot by decency of there being genetically decent people and by
    family values, so it is why arabs want to also keep there arabic culture. So look for example how my poems of Love and poems that i have invented quickly are shaped by decency, so look for example at my following poem of Love in french that i have
    invented quickly so that you notice it clearly:

--

Regardez donc cette belle mer !

Puisque beau amour n'est pas amer

Puisque la beauté de même ces déserts !

Puisque beau amour n'est pas un adultère !

Puisque beau amour n'est pas instinct primaire !

Puisque beau amour en ordre comme un beau dictionnaire

Puisque beau amour est loin des sanguinaires !

Puisque beau amour est revolutionaire comme un beau visionnaire

Puisque beau amour est aussi douceur comme un coup de tonnere !

Puisque beau amour ce n'est pas juste imaginaire mais nécessaire !

--

And look here at all my poems of Love and poems that i have invented quickly so that you notice that they are shaped by decency:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/mzYUmILCWyg

More of my philosophy about France and about assimilation or integration and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i invite you to look at the following video so that you understand more
    what is happening in France:

Débat Mélenchon VS Zemmour - Le replay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBZZAtCeH0k

So i think that the problem in the above video of the french jewish called Zemmour is that he is saying that arabs immigrants have to assimilate in France, but i think it is the problem, since it is not about integration , but it is about assimilation,
    but i think that assimilation is the fact to become only french, but i think that it is a violent conception that causes violence in France, so i think that France has to say that arabs have to integrate to France, other than that you have to understand
    more arabs, since i think that arabs are like "conservatives" of Republican conservatives in USA, i mean that they want to also keep there family values and they want to keep there arab decency, so it is also about morality, so i think that France is
    not what we call a conservative society, so i think it is why arabs immigrants are not liking this fact.

More of my philosophy about the english language and more of my thoughts..

I have just read the following english webpage about the english verb tenses etc., i invite you to read it to notice:

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/verb-tenses/

I think i am smart and i say to notice carefully that the verb tenses in the english language are easy to learn and easy to understand, since i think that all the verb tenses are easy but i think that the only verb tenses that are a "little" bit more
    difficult than others are the Present perfect or Present continuous and Past perfect or Past continuous, since they refer to actions that occurred in an indefinite time in the past or began in the past and continued or continuing to the present time, so
    i think all the english verb tenses are easy, so i think that the english language is easy to learn and easy to understand, so it is why i think that the english language has this kind of efficiency, and i think that it is also why so many people in the
    world speak english. And i say that the english language is easy, and here is more logical proof of it, read the following so that to notice it:

Why is English Easy to Learn?

https://live-english.net/english-easy-learn/

And here is my new poem about the english language and notice how i have just quickly invented it, so here it is:

--

English is not like the yiddish

Since english is so "easy" but not like the boyish

Since it is not a Darwinian language but a kind of embellish

And i say it with sincerity even if i am not the british

Since it permits to transcend and to accomplish

And not to stay lonely and as just a simple dervish

So i am the beautiful white arab and not the Turkish

And i am swimming using the beautiful english so that to not perish

And it is why English is not for me like the yiddish

And my beautiful way is not like smoking the hashish

---'

More of my philosophy about the model and about civilization and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so
    there is the model and there a bug that makes the model not successful,
    so is the model garbage if it contains a bug that makes it not successful ? so now you are understanding my thoughts below that say that humans are by nature civilized, since i think even if the model contains a bug that makes it not successful, the
    model can have the great majority of system that is successful or/or still useful.

More of my philosophy about civilization and about competition and progress and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i will ask a philosophical question of:

Are humans by nature civilized ?

So i think that humans are like civilized by nature, since the wanting to be happy of humans is like inherent to humans, and the wanting to be happy of humans is constrained by the future happiness, so then it is like a powerful mechanism that makes
    humans civilized, so you have not to just look at the appearances and think this or that, since i think that humans are by nature civilized, since the being civilized happens rapidly, so it is a rapid process, since the wanting to be happy is so powerful,
    and of course i have just said the following:

More of my philosophy about how can we fight corruption and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i will ask the following philosophical question:

How can we fight corruption ?

So i will say that we have not to be pessimistic, since i think
    that in Democracy, the wanting to be happy of humans is also a powerful way of fighting corruption, since we can notice that the wanting to be happy is also constrained by the future happiness, so it creates responsability, and it creates competition ,
    and competition is put in right way by the need of progress so that to be happy, and of course we have to make humans enough wise by educating them correctly.

More of my philosophy about the way of prevention and about the way of statistics and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so as you notice that we have to be vigilant, since i think that Algeria is not Haiti, so i think that Algeria is
    not in a bad shape as Haiti or such, but of course i have to be more objective, so as you have just noticed that i have just talked about the good way of statistics as i am explaining it below, so as you notice we can monitor more the system with the
    way of statistics, but i think that there is also the way of "prevention", since there is for example the way of learning by making mistakes, but you have to be more smart and know how to be the right prevention from making mistakes, so i think it is the
    wise way, so then we can then talk about Democracy and about the separation of powers like in the U.S. Constitution that establishes three separate but equal branches of government: the legislative branch (makes the law), the executive branch (enforces
    the law), and the judicial branch (interprets the law), so i think we can ask a philosophical question such as of how to "ensure" the separation of powers so that to not corrupt the system and so that to be the right dose of meritocracy or quality ? so i
    think that Democracy has the mechanism of "competition" between the actors of Democracy like of that between the medias and congress and the government and the people, and i think that the separation of powers also comes with a kind of competition too
    that prevent corruption, so then we have to understand from it that statistics as i am explaining it below are not enough , since the basis of the system has to provide with the right mechanisms such as of Democracy and the separation of powers. And read
    my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about corruption and about statistics and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ,
    so i invite you to look at the following new video of an algerian
    journalist that is speaking about the algerian system of governance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq7oXarkGMc

So i think i am discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence
    in the above video, so notice that the algerian journalist in the above video is saying that the algerian system of governance is fondamentally corrupt and he is saying it hurts a lot the system and it is why it is not working, but notice the mistake
    that he is making, that he has first to ask if Algeria has a good organization like statistics Canada that gives good statistics about economy and healthcare system and about the system, and the statistics have to be macrostatistics or macroscale
    statistics and microstatistics or microscale statistics so that to show the advantages and disadvantages and the weaknesses of the system, so we can not just say as the algerian journalist above that the algerian system of governance is not working
    because it is corrupt, since we have to speak and give good statistics as i am saying above, so it is why i think that the above algerian journalist is not objective, so i think that we can logically infer from my thoughts that one of the most important
    thing to have as a country is a good organization like statistics Canada that gives good statistics about economy and healthcare system and about the system, and the statistics has to be macrostatistics or macroscale statistics and microstatistics or
    microscale statistics so that to show the advantages and disadvantages and the weaknesses of the system.

More of my philosophy about the moral decline of western countries and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ,
    i think that the moral decline of western countries doesn't come from
    LGBT rights or such rights, since they have to respect the laws and not be the disorder against the laws, so i think that the problem of moral decline of western countries comes from the what i am explaining below, that modernity is also the wanting to
    be happy of modernity, so it is the wanting to be happy, and not egoism, since egoism is a pejorative expression, so i think that we have to say that it is the wanting to be happy of modernity that causes problems, so then since happiness is not only the
    today happiness , but it is also the future happiness that is a constraint, so it creates responsability that also says that we have to be "progress", so since we have to be progress , so we have to be competition between humans that merit a reward that
    can be the allowing the rich to be rich, and as i am explaining below that this wanting to be happy of humans also causes discrimination and hate between humans and it causes the what we call racism, so i say that if you want to solve those problems that
    comes from modern happiness by creating a new type of man, the new type of man has to be able to control himself by tuning his happiness so that to solve those problems.

More of my philosophy about capitalism and about investments in stocks stocks and more of my thoughts..

Microsoft stock price stood in year 2022 at $268.09

According to the latest long-term forecast, Microsoft price will hit $300 by the end of 2022 and then $400 by the middle of 2025. Microsoft will rise to $500 within the year of 2026, $600 in 2027, $700 in 2028, $800 in 2031 and $900 in 2033.

Read more here:

Microsoft Stock Forecast 2022 - 2025 - 2030

https://coinpriceforecast.com/msft#:~:text=Microsoft%20stock%20price%20stood%20at,2031%20and%20%24900%20in%202033.

So i think that my below thoughts about investments in stocks is valid, since look at the above example at the Microsoft stock prices above, the first thing to notice is that it is just a forecast, but as i am saying below that it is too risky, since you
    have to diversify your investment by for example investing in index funds as i am explaining it
    below, and second important thing to notice is that the stock
    price is the current price that a share of stock is trading for on the market , but it looks by analogy like the bitcoin currency, since
    it also follows demand and supply, but i think that investing in
    the stocks is better than investing in bitcoin, since there is also
    a return of investment in stocks that also permits you to sell much easily your shares of stock, and i think that this return of investment doesn't exist in bitcoin, also i think bitcoin has still much lesser value.

More of my philosophy about being a seller of Amazon products and more of my thoughts..

I have just said the following:

"I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, I have quickly taken a look at Amazon profit margin and ROI(Return of investment), and i think by being a sellers of Amazon(or the like) products you
    can become rich, since you can buy in more quantity so that to lower the price of an Item of Amazon, so it is better for you if you have more money when you start selling Amazon products, and after that i think that you can use Amazon shipment strategy
    that easy the things for you, and after you make much more money by being a seller of Amazon products, you can invest a part of your money in index funds in stocks that have an average ROI of around 10%, so i think you can become rich by this way of
    doing, and i think that it is better than Real Estate investment."

But i think there is still a problem in the being a seller of Amazon products, and it is that when you are a seller and you buy more quantity of a product so that to lower the price of an Item, there is a "competition" in this process of buying more
    quantity of a product, like in the process of creativity below, so there can be others that can buy much more quantity than you, so that to lower more than you the price of an Item , so it is i think the problem, so i think so that to be successful as a
    seller of Amazon products, you have to have much more money when you start selling Amazon products and so that to "also" lower the Risk, also you have to know that in most cases, customers(that i think can be sellers of Amazon products) can request
    returns within 30 days of receiving their order, and this shows that it is not easy to become rich a i am saying below.

More of my philosophy about Real Estate investment and about
    creativity and about stocks and bonds and more of my thoughts..

According to the National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries (NCREIF), as of Q1 2021 the average 25-year return for private commercial real estate properties held for investment purposes slightly outperformed the S&P 500 Index, with average
    annualized returns of 10.3% and 9.6%, respectively. Residential and diversified real estate investments also averaged returns of 10.3%, and i think that a good ROI for a rental property is usually above 10%, but 5% to 10% is also an acceptable range.
    Real estate investing can be lucrative, but it's important to understand the "risks". Key risks include bad locations, negative cash flows, high vacancies, and problem tenants. Other risks to consider are the lack of liquidity, hidden structural problems,
    and the unpredictable nature of the real estate market, so i think because of the Risks in Real Estate, i think it is in accordance with what i am saying below that it is not easy to become rich,

More of my philosophy about Benjamin Franklin and about investments..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I have just looked at the following video about the US. president Benjamin Franklin that talks about the EASIEST way to become rich:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hWbRmkVqhQ

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i am not in accordance with the US. president Benjamin Franklin in the above video, since let us take a look at the following interesting web page of
    the Investment growth calculator from Fidelity investments in Canada, since i am understanding it easily, and here it is and take a look at it carefully:

https://www.fidelity.ca/en/growthcalculator/

But notice that it is asking to put two important informations that are:

1- Rate of return
    2- Inflation rate

But i think that for the long-term investment, the Inflation rate is not so important, so i think that we have to focus on the "Rate of return",
    so i think i am highly smart, and i say that you can not be rich easily, since you can not for example invest in stocks of this or that company
    since it is so much more risky, so you have to "diversify" correctly by investing in index funds in stocks, since they are much less risky and i think that they have an average of around 10% of rate of return or return of investment, so i think that you
    can not get rich easily with it, since the Time to grow in the above calculator has to be set to around 40 years or so and this will permit you to have a "good" retirement, but it will not permit you to easily become rich, and i think that the Bond
    that is a fixed-income instrument that represents a loan made by an investor to a borrower (typically corporate or governmental) is not better in rate of return or return of investment than index funds, so then this shows that it is not easy to get
    generally rich for the people, and i mean "generally".

More of my philosophy about Type III civilization and the next glacial period and more of my thoughts..

Predicted changes in orbital forcing suggest that the next glacial period would begin at least 50,000 years from now. But i think since
    it will take humanity 3,200 years to reach Type II civilization, and 5,800 years to reach Type III civilization, so i think that at Type III
    civilization we will be able to solve the problematic of next glacial period and such problematics. But of course we have to know how to manage the exponential progress of our humanity, and i invite you to look at the following interesting video of
    Michio Kaku ( Read about him here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michio_Kaku ) about how we’ll be Gods in year 2100 because of the exponential progress of our humanity, and read about the exponential progress of our humanity in my below thoughts, so
    here is the video of Michio Kaku and look at it carefully:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=10154204098338527

More of my philosophy about the pie is not fixed in capitalism and more of my thoughts..

And you are understanding from my below thoughts that
    i have just said that in our today world we are pushed by capitalism and progress to compete against each other, so then you are noticing that even if there is no fixed pie in capitalism, since because of innovation and industrialization and such, this
    make the economic output growing really fast and this permits capitalism to be not a zero-sum game, but you have to understand that this lower competition between people , but i say that there is for example still competition between humans on quality of
    products and services in our today world of capitalism and progress.

More of my philosophy about Thomas Hobbes philosophy and about
    the how to civilize humans and more of my thoughts..

So i invite you to read the following article about the philosopher Thomas Hobbes and his ideas:

https://www.thecollector.com/thomas-hobbes-lifes-work/

So i think that Thomas Hobbes was making a mistake, since he was not taking into account a variable that is the it’s important to remember that in the prehistoric era, the world was very sparsely populated and according to some estimates, around 15,000
    years ago, the population of Europe was only 29,000, and the population of the whole world was less than half a million. So it’s likely there was an abundance of resources for hunter-gatherer groups, so it is why i think that when you look at for
    example the normal distribution for the human trait of violence , you will notice that there is only 16.4% of genetically violent humans, and i think that it can also be explained by the fact that since in the prehistoric era there where abundance of
    ressources for hunter-gatherer groups, so then i think it has affected the the natural selection process since they were not competing as we think. And of course, you might argue that if this is case, why do present day humans often behave so selfishly
    and ruthlessly? Why are these negative traits so normal in many cultures? Perhaps though these traits should be seen as the result of environmental and psychological factors, since i think that in our today world we are pushed by capitalism and progress
    to compete against each other.

And read the following thoughts so that to understand more:

"Traits such as cooperation, egalitarianism, altruism and peacefulness are natural to human beings. These were the traits that have been prevalent in human life for tens of thousands of years. So presumably these traits are still strong in us now. Of
    course, you might argue that if this is case, why do present day humans often behave so selfishly and ruthlessly? Why are these negative traits so normal in many cultures? Perhaps though these traits should be seen as the result of environmental and
    psychological factors."

Read more here:

https://theconversation.com/humans-arent-inherently-selfish-were-actually-hardwired-to-work-together-144145

More of my philosophy about violent revolution and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i invite you to look at the following video so that you understand something important:

Why I QUIT The RAT RACE & The “ American Dream “

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVKb52Fqrko

So i am discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence in the above video, since i think that the brown guy in the above video is not
    understanding philosophy, since first he has to define what is
    personal responsability, so for example can we simply make responsable the governments of USA, so i think you can not do it this way, since rulers in the governments of USA can for example be genetically not so smart and genetically not so apt at being
    wise, so you are understanding the difficulty, so then it is why it has to come with a "kind" of "tolerance", so then i think that a violent revolution is not appropriate in USA, but then i think that smart reforms are the way to go.

More of my philosophy about ethics and morality and about happiness and more of my thoughts..

So notice carefully my thoughts below, so i think it is smart,
    since so that to model correctly i am using the english sentence below of: "Humans have the strong tendency to want to be happy" , so notice that it is smart, since it englobes the both the facts that it creates human acts that go against ethics and
    morality and it also creates human acts that are in accordance with ethics and morality, since happiness is also the today and future happiness that create "responsability", since the future happiness is a constraint, and it can model success too, so
    then i think it is smart, so then we have not to be naive as i am saying below, so reread carefully my previous thoughts so that to understand my views:

so as you notice in my below thoughts that i am not defining the wanting to maximize at best happiness by being ethical as the wanting to be happiness, but i know that in philosophy happiness is defined by the ethical and by morality, and it is in the
    ethical and in morality not an all absolute happiness, but you have to understand my views, so the ethical and morality is one thing, but i say that you have not to be naive since i say that humans have the strong tendency to wanting to be happy, so read
    my following previous thoughts so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about happiness and more of my thoughts..

I think that, by logical analogy, the mechanism that creates the Mafia and such criminal organizations and that creates the street gangs look like the mechanism of how we become the what we call racism and how we become hate and discrimination between
    humans, since i think that it comes from the fact that humans want to be happy, so then this wanting to be happy causes hate and it causes discrimination between humans and it causes the what we call racism and it causes corruption and it creates
    criminal organizations and such.

More of my philosophy about discrimination and racism and more of my thoughts...

First you have to understand that science says that there is no human
    races, but there is only one race that we call the human race, so i will say the what we call racism and discrimination come from the fact the humans have the strong tendency to be really selective, so they "want" to have high quality things and they
    want to be with high quality humans and they want to eat the good things and they want to be rich , so i think that it is not that it is genetical in humans, but it is that humans want to be happy , so then they are really selective and it causes racism
    and it causes discrimination.

More of my philosophy about the purpose and meaning of human life and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so
    i invite you to read the following article from the Atlantic about the meaning of human life:

https://www.theatlantic.com/family/archive/2021/10/meaning-life-macronutrients-purpose-search/620440/

So notice in the above article that it is saying that Positive Psychology says that human life has to have a Purpose and human life has to have a value, but i think that Positive psychology doesn't answer correctly, since i am explaining smartly in my
    below philosophies that there is no meaning of human life, and notice how i am explaining it by also showing the how humans are measuring the meaning of human life by also how they are measuring the value of human life, and see how i am giving my way of
    doing so that to transcend the problems caused by lack of meaning, and of course i am also saying that the value of human life today brought by pleasures of life plays the role of an opium of the people or drug, since there is still no meaning of human
    life, and of course i am giving in my philosophies the way to smartly transcend this problems of lack of meaning by for example saying that we have to focus much more on the exponential progress of our humanity that will soon make us powerful Gods, and
    this way of thinking about this exponential progress of our humanity makes us being hope and makes us being a positive energy and a positive spirit and makes us being patience, but of course you have to know how to manage correctly this exponential
    progress of our humanity.

And i think i am a philosopher and so that to know how i am proving that human life has no meaning, read my thoughts of my philosophies in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/PN44Q1m4e8g

And here is how i am proving in the above web link that there is no meaning of human life:

More of my philosophy about nihilism and about the meaning of human life and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, and i think i am a philosopher, so now i will invite you to look carefully at the following video:

Life Has Never Been Easier: So Why Is Everyone Depressed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ-zyVHYxyw

So i am quickly discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence in
    the above video, and the patterns are the following:

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)