• More of my philosophy about ethics and morality and about happiness and

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 10 15:00:19 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about ethics and morality and about happiness and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

So notice carefully my thoughts below, so i think it is smart,
    since so that to model correctly i am using the english sentence below of: "Humans have the strong tendency to want to be happy" , so notice that it is smart, since it englobes the both the facts that it creates human acts that go against ethics and
    morality and it also creates human acts that are in accordance with ethics and morality, since happiness is also the today and future happiness that create "responsability", since the future happiness is a constraint, and it can model success too, so
    then i think it is smart, so then we have not to be naive as i am saying below, so reread carefully my previous thoughts so that to understand my views:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ,
    so as you notice in my below thoughts that i am not defining the wanting to maximize at best happiness by being ethical as the wanting to be happiness, but i know that in philosophy happiness is defined by the ethical and by morality, and it is in the
    ethical and in morality not an all absolute happiness, but you have to understand my views, so the ethical and morality is one thing, but i say that you have not to be naive since i say that humans have the strong tendency to wanting to be happy, so read
    my following previous thoughts so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about happiness and more of my thoughts..

I think that, by logical analogy, the mechanism that creates the Mafia and such criminal organizations and that creates the street gangs look like the mechanism of how we become the what we call racism and how we become hate and discrimination between
    humans, since i think that it comes from the fact that humans want to be happy, so then this wanting to be happy causes hate and it causes discrimination between humans and it causes the what we call racism and it causes corruption and it creates
    criminal organizations and such.

More of my philosophy about discrimination and racism and more of my thoughts...

First you have to understand that science says that there is no human
    races, but there is only one race that we call the human race, so i will say the what we call racism and discrimination come from the fact the humans have the strong tendency to be really selective, so they "want" to have high quality things and they
    want to be with high quality humans and they want to eat the good things and they want to be rich , so i think that it is not that it is genetical in humans, but it is that humans want to be happy , so then they are really selective and it causes racism
    and it causes discrimination.

More of my philosophy about the purpose and meaning of human life and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so
    i invite you to read the following article from the Atlantic about the meaning of human life:

https://www.theatlantic.com/family/archive/2021/10/meaning-life-macronutrients-purpose-search/620440/

So notice in the above article that it is saying that Positive Psychology says that human life has to have a Purpose and human life has to have a value, but i think that Positive psychology doesn't answer correctly, since i am explaining smartly in my
    below philosophies that there is no meaning of human life, and notice how i am explaining it by also showing the how humans are measuring the meaning of human life by also how they are measuring the value of human life, and see how i am giving my way of
    doing so that to transcend the problems caused by lack of meaning, and of course i am also saying that the value of human life today brought by pleasures of life plays the role of an opium of the people or drug, since there is still no meaning of human
    life, and of course i am giving in my philosophies the way to smartly transcend this problems of lack of meaning by for example saying that we have to focus much more on the exponential progress of our humanity that will soon make us powerful Gods, and
    this way of thinking about this exponential progress of our humanity makes us being hope and makes us being a positive energy and a positive spirit and makes us being patience, but of course you have to know how to manage correctly this exponential
    progress of our humanity.

And i think i am a philosopher and so that to know how i am proving that human life has no meaning, read my thoughts of my philosophies in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/PN44Q1m4e8g

And here is how i am proving in the above web link that there is no meaning of human life:

More of my philosophy about nihilism and about the meaning of human life and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, and i think i am a philosopher, so now i will invite you to look carefully at the following video:

Life Has Never Been Easier: So Why Is Everyone Depressed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ-zyVHYxyw

So i am quickly discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence in
    the above video, and the patterns are the following:

So notice that the above video is saying that life has never been easier so why everyone is depressed, but i think that i am a philosopher and i say that the above video is making a big mistake and it is that he is comparing our human life with the old
    human life and it is a mistake , since by logical analogy i can for example say: What is it that we call a genetically smart human a genetically smart human ? so as you notice that the calling a genetically smart human is a relative way of measuring
    against the normal distribution of the genetical smartness, but is it the right answer if we measure like absolutely ? so i think that now you are noticing the big mistake, since humans are not measuring relatively the meaning of human life, but since in
    our today world there are many medias and there is democratization of medias and democratization of knowledge and information, so then humans are much more conscious about there human conditions than humans in the old world or in the past, and it is why
    they are becoming nihilistic, since they are like measuring absolutely and saying that humans are so weak when they look at all those constraints of human life and the constraints of our universe, so they say that human life is really bad, so then it is
    like a kind of nihilism, so the being nihilistic is to flirt with despair and the sentiment that life is not worth living, and of course notice that nihilism is also the sentiment that life is not worth living, so i am a philosopher and i say that a kind
    of nihilism can be the also believing that human life is not worth living without the negative emotions that comes with it and even if you live it in a kind of way , and of course i say that in nihilism, the flirting with despair can be not the negative
    emotions that comes with it, and of course this kind of nihilism makes humans really impatient and it creates a kind of disorder and it creates violence, and it is why this kind of nihilism is bad, and of course as you notice that i am defining nihilism
    as the following so that to construct a meaning of human life or life:

I invite you to read the following article about the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche and about nihilism so that to understand:

https://academyofideas.com/2022/11/nietzsche-and-nihilism-a-warning-to-the-west/

So notice carefully in the above article that it defines nihilism as
    the following:

"Nihilism is the conviction that there is no meaning to life, that the world is inhospitable to our highest hopes and values, and that there are no gods or higher purposes to justify our suffering. To be a nihilist is to flirt with despair and the
    sentiment that life is not worth living."

So then i can say that in philosophy you have to make a difference between the problematics of the lack of the meaning of human life and of that of the becoming rich by for example the way of the engine of egoism as has said it the philosopher and
    economist Adam Smith the father of economic Liberalism, since i am a philosopher that says that you can become rich as a country, but the lack of meaning of human life can make the "way" or the "path" of the becoming rich of the country not good, since
    the lack of meaning of human life makes humans really impatient and it creates a kind of disorder and it creates violence, and it is the deficiency of the philosophy of absurdism of the french philosopher Albert Camus, since Albert Camus says in his
    absurdism philosophy that there is a lack of meaning of human life, but he doesn't give us the "right" way to give a meaning to human life and he doesn't talk correctly about the problematics that are caused by the lack of meaning of human life.

More of my philosophy about the too much violence and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i will ask the following philosophical question:

And as you have just understood from the below interesting article,
    that traits such as cooperation, egalitarianism, altruism and peacefulness are "natural" to human beings. so now i will ask a philosophical question of:

And what about the too much violence of this or that human or group of humans ?

So i think that the too much violence of the this or that human or a group of humans has to be seen as a negative factor that goes against
    the own survival of the this or that human or this group of humans, since cooperation, egalitarianism, altruism and peacefulness are natural to human beings, so then you have to be very careful , since if you are too much violence, the majority will not
    like it , so the too much violence can hurt you badly and hurt badly your survival, also today we also have such as the U.S. Constitution that establishes three separate but equal branches of government: the legislative branch (makes the law), the
    executive branch (enforces the law), and the judicial branch (interprets the law) that can put you in prison , so you have to think twice before being too much violence, and of course since you are understanding it, you have also to adapt your way of
    doing business taking into account what i am just saying. And you can for example understand it by looking at Germany that has just arrested 25 suspected far-right extremists for plotting to overthrow government, read about it in the following article:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/07/europe/germany-far-right-arrests-grm-intl/index.html

More of my philosophy about why humans aren’t inherently selfish and more of my thoughts..

I invite you to read the following interesting article:

Humans aren’t inherently selfish – we’re actually hardwired to work together

"Traits such as cooperation, egalitarianism, altruism and peacefulness are natural to human beings. These were the traits that have been prevalent in human life for tens of thousands of years. So presumably these traits are still strong in us now. Of
    course, you might argue that if this is case, why do present day humans often behave so selfishly and ruthlessly? Why are these negative traits so normal in many cultures? Perhaps though these traits should be seen as the result of environmental and
    psychological factors."

Read more here:

https://theconversation.com/humans-arent-inherently-selfish-were-actually-hardwired-to-work-together-144145

More of my philosophy about the philosopher Albert Camus and more of my thoughts..

Today i will talk more about the meaning of human life and about the philosopher Albert Camus, and I invite you to look at the following video that talks about absurdism of the philosopher Albert Camus:

Is life meaningless? And other absurd questions - Nina Medvinskaya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPtzpjC7TF4

I think i am highly smart, and I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, and i think i am a philosopher, and i say that i am not in accordance with
    the above video, since in my philosophies, read them below, i am
    explaining how there is no meaning of human life, and i am explaining that you have to make a difference between the there is no meaning of human life and of that of the being happy, so i think that even if there is no meaning of human life, we can still
    have pleasures of life that make us more happy and this can also play the role of like an opium of people or a drug that permits us to not be so pessimistic and not be too much preoccupied by or with the meaning of human life, but my philosophies also
    explain that the problematic that still remains is that when there is no meaning of human, it still cause problems to the way or path to the goal of being wealthy or being rich, and it is what i am explaining in my philosophies, read them below, and of
    course i am giving in my philosophies the way to smartly transcend this problems by for example focusing much more on the exponential progress of our humanity that will soon make us powerful Gods, and this way of thinking about this exponential progress
    of our humanity makes us being hope and makes us being a positive energy and a positive spirit and makes us being patience, but of course you have to know how to manage correctly this exponential progress of our humanity.

And here is my other thoughts about this exponential progress of our humanity etc. so that you understand my views:

More of my philosophy about the way to follow and more of my thoughts..

I think that from my thoughts of my new philosophies and that you can read below, that we have to be the positive energy and the positive spirit by focusing much more on the exponential progress of our humanity that i am talking about in my below
    thoughts, since as is saying it Michio Kaku in the below video, that we will soon be so powerful like Gods, other than that, notice how in my below thoughts i am also speaking about the good news about the new medical treatments and about the new medical
    drugs or medications , and it is in accordance with my new philosophies below, since it is a positive energy that also softens morals , and i invite you to read my thoughts of my new philosophies that i have invented so that to know more about my views
    on the subjects of philosophy, and here is the web link where you can read my thoughts of my new philosophies and of my new proverbs:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/PN44Q1m4e8g

More of my philosophy of how we’ll be Gods in year 2100 and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i invite you to look at the following interesting video of Michio Kaku ( Read about him here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michio_Kaku ) about how
    we’ll be Gods in year 2100 because of the exponential progress of our humanity, and read about the exponential progress of our humanity in my below thoughts, so here is the video of Michio Kaku and look at it carefully:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=10154204098338527

More of my philosophy about how to regrow teeth and about genetics and more of my thoughts..

Researchers have found a way to regrow teeth

Read more here:

https://www.iflscience.com/researchers-have-found-a-way-to-regrow-teeth-59196

More of my philosophy about how to regrow cartilage and about genetics and more of my thoughts..

A small tweak to genes may finally enable us to regrow cartilage

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/health/a-small-tweak-to-genes-may-finally-enable-us-to-regrow-cartilage

More of my philosophy about genetics and about the Era of genetically modified superhumans and more of my thoughts..

New CRISPR-based Tool inserts large DNA sequences at desired sites in cells

The following new technique, known as PASTE, could hold promise for treating diseases that are caused by defective genes with a large number of mutations, such as cystic fibrosis.

Read more here:

https://scitechupdates.com/new-crispr-based-tool-inserts-large-dna-sequences-at-desired-sites-in-cells/?fbclid=IwAR3T5A_cGsOmM6Vcb0nMXQTZOKEteSNwAagol-Utwx3OMUpycG6GjSsFw9U

And new CRISPR-Cas approach permits more precise DNA cleavage

So-called SpRYgests enable DNA cutting at practically any sequence for DNA editing.

Read more here on ScienceDaily:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/10/221011161219.htm

And i invite you to look in the following video at what is saying the Geneticist Jennifer Doudna that co-invented a groundbreaking new technology for editing genes, called CRISPR-Cas9, and she is a Nobel prize and she believes that the technical
    obstacles to gene editing have been overcome and the world is rapidly approaching the day when it will be possible to make essentially any kind of change to any kind of human genome, so i think we will soon be able to enhance much more the genetics of
    humans so that humans become much more smart or much more beautiful or such, and look at the following video so that to notice it, so we have to know how to be patience, and you have to take into account our exponential progress of humanity, read about
    it in my thoughts below:

The Era of Genetically Modified Superhumans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klo-rSlsju8

More of my philosophy about intelligence and genetics and exponential
    progress and more..

I think i am smart, and i will say that you have to read the following:

"Genome-wide association studies allow scientists to start to see how combinations of many, many genes interact in complicated ways. And it
    takes huge data sets to sort through all the genetic noise and find
    variants that truly make a difference on traits like intelligence."

Read more here on the following interesting article:

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2017/6/6/15739590/genome-wide-studies

So i think that it needs huge data sets to detect the "patterns" that
    explain human intelligence and such human traits, so i think that the
    data, that permits it, is growing exponentially and really fast and the computer power is also growing exponentially and really fast, so i think
    that we will soon be able to find all the genetic variants in the human
    genome that make a difference on traits like intelligence.

More of my philosophy about the knee of the exponential progress curve..

I think that the easy part is that we will soon be able to enhance much more the genetics of humans and become much more smart and much more
    beautiful, since i think that we have "just" already attained the knee
    of the exponential progress curve, this knee of the curve is the place
    where growth suddenly switches from a slower to an even faster
    exponential mode, so now the curve of exponential progress of our
    humanity has "just" already started to go exponentially even much
    faster, this is why in about 10 or 15 years from now we will become so
    powerful because of it. And you have to look at the following video so
    that to understand this exponential progress of our humanity:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

More of my philosophy about reversing aging and about cancer and more of my thoughts..

I invite you to look at the following video:

Researchers say they are close to reversing aging

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=DPARs7mL_7Q&fbclid=IwAR1jYYAjQfEKWsbtWsnFa78_TZjAvlQcCmVDMeHXxFIgph05iX5D1ScN6OY

More of my philosophy about cancer and about health and more of my thoughts..

The days of cancer relapse are over, thanks to this novel chemoimmunotherapy

Novel nanoparticles know how to kill cancer for good.

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/health/new-chemoimmunotherapy-kill-cancer-for-good

More of my philosophy about cancer and more of my thoughts..

I think you will soon be able to pass a blood test that could detect cancers early, read about it here:

A blood test that could detect cancers early will undergo trials in the U.S.

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/health/blood-test-detect-cancers-trials

And i think the following new treatment will allow to beat cancer,
    so i invite you to read about it carefully in the following article:

Scientists attempt to beat cancer by suffocating cells within four hours

https://interestingengineering.com/health/new-treatment-suffocating-cancer-cells

Also you can read my new writing about new interesting medical treatments and drugs and about antibiotic resistance here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/vChmXT_pXUI

More of my philosophy about the living longer and about health and
    about technology and more of my thoughts..

I invite you to look at the following interesting video about why Japanese live so long:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzNcoENNsxQ

But here is also how to to live so long and stay healthy:

Elixir of life? A breakthrough anti-aging drug may be just around the corner

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/health/rapamycin-anti-aging-drug-healthy-younger

And read also the following:

More of my philosophy about how multivitamin may improve cognition and possibly protect against decline and more of my thoughts..

"New research shows that taking a daily supplement of multivitamin may improve cognition in older adults. In the study, researchers estimated that three years of multivitamin supplementation roughly translated to a 60-percent slowing of cognitive decline
    (about 1.8 years)."

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/09/220914102010.htm

Also you can read my new writing about new interesting medical treatments and drugs and about antibiotic resistance here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/vChmXT_pXUI

More of my philosophy about health and about alcohol consumption and about technology and more of my thoughts..

Tea and wine may slow down memory decline, study reveals

"According to a new study conducted by researchers from Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, people who consume more foods with antioxidant flavonols may have a slower rate of memory decline.

Flavonols are a type of flavonoid, a group of natural substances found in fruits, vegetables, grains, tea, and wine. Known for their benefits on health, these natural compounds are regarded as an essential component in a wide range of nutraceutical,
    pharmacological, therapeutic, and cosmetic applications."

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/health/tea-and-wine-may-slow-down-memory-decline-study-reveals

But i advice to drink Tea and not wine, and here is why:

More alcohol, less brain: Association begins with an average of just one drink a day

"Even light-to-moderate drinking is associated with harm to the brain, according to a new study. Researchers analyzed data from more than 36,000 adults that found a link between drinking and reduced brain volume that begins at an average consumption
    level of less than one alcohol unit a day -- the equivalent of about half a beer -- and rises with each additional drink."

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/03/220304090349.htm

Even light drinking can be harmful to health

Research reveals cardiovascular risk of consuming small quantities of alcohol

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/01/220128100730.htm

New study links moderate alcohol use with higher cancer risk

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/07/210714110410.htm

More of my thoughts about unsustainable resource consumption and harmful pollution and about technology and more of my thoughts..

How many humans can Earth sustain? And what does it mean if we've already passed it?

As individuals, cutting down on meat, particularly red meat, can significantly reduce consumption of resources.

And research shows that rehabilitating degraded habitats and increasing tree cover can have great restorative benefits to our environment.

Read more here:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2019-07-25/population-growth-world-overshoot-day/11320990

More of my philosophy about the first lab-grown meat in the US and about technology and more of my thoughts..

FDA approves the sale of the first lab-grown meat in the US

"Speaking to Wired, CEO of UPSIDE Foods, Uma Valeti, acknowledged that the cultivated meat industry is still in its infancy, and it may be another 15 years before it achieves scalability and can reach people in most parts of the world."

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/health/fda-approve-lab-grown-meat-us

And read my philosophy about quantum computers and about technology in my following thoughts in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/tQ0Cs6Nw1yc

More of my philosophy about thesis and antithesis and the synthesis of dialectical materialism and about scalability of productivity and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, so i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i am discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence about what is marxism and communism, and here they are:

So i think that thesis and antithesis and the synthesis of dialectical materialism of marxism and communism, is by logical analogy like the process of competition between ideas or between people that brings quality, so you can have a “synthesis” of
    private property and socialism understood as thesis and antithesis, and you can have collision of the bourgeoisie and the working class as competing thesis and antithesis that can bring a synthesis as quality, so i think that marxism and communism say
    that the bourgeoisie of the capitalistic system is not capable of treating correctly the working class, and i think it is from where comes marxism, but i think that this way of thinking is too extremist in our today world , since i also say that workers
    living standards depend on wage levels, not wage ratios, eventhough when measuring wage dispersion, economists frequently look at the 90/50 ratio, so i think that we have not to be pessimistic about the living standards that has brought capitalism, and
    of course capitalism is not a zero sum game, since with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living standards for most, and still ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital, and i will also talk about
    Class struggle of Communism and Marxism by first asking the
    following philosophical question of:

Is Class struggle "valid" and a good thing to have ?

I will say that there is not one type of Class struggle, because
    we can have "levels" of Class Struggle, such as the Class Struggle of
    Communism and Marxism under Mao Zedong in China, and i think it is
    logically inferred in Marxism from the fact that there is antagonistic contradictions that are contradiction between the Chinese communists and Chinese bourgeoisie and between the imperialist camp and the socialist
    camp, so we can also consider that this antagonistic contradictions also
    comes from the fact that we can be genetically predisposed to being
    smart or having a good memory efficiency and such genetical
    characteristics, so this gives much more "chance" to those that have
    this kind of genetical predispositions to become rich and successful, so
    this is why Communism and Marxism says that we have to equalize much
    more between people, so this is why i think it is also a kind of
    competition that gives this kind of Class Struggle, but i will say that
    the fact that we equalize much more between people in a society is not
    good for "diversity" inside the society and it is not good for
    efficiency, since we have to have a level of diversity that brings
    "resilience" to the organization of a society, and even in economy we
    have to have a level of diversification of economy that brings
    resilience, so this is why i think that the level of Class struggle that
    we have to have doesn't look like archaism of Communism or Marxism,
    since i think we have to have some kind of Social Assistance and Social Solidarity and we have to have social programs that help the weakest
    members of the society or the poors of the society in a kind of way, so
    we have also to have a level of Class Struggle that is like a
    competition that ensure that those kind of rights of providing some kind
    of social programs that helps the weakest members and the poors of the
    society are fought for in a civilized way inside such places as the
    congress and in Democracy. Now there is also other antagonist
    contradictions between the government and the people under Democracy or
    the communist regime, and inside two groups or more inside a political
    party or within a communist Party, and i think that we have to have
    civilized ways and manners like by vigorous criticism and self-criticism
    so that to resolve those kind of antagonist contradictions.

More precision of my philosophy about decentralization and about productivity and about scalability and more of my thoughts..

Please reread my following thoughts about scalability of productivity below, since i have just corrected some typos in it, so as you understand from my thoughts that the how to make productivity efficiently scalable is easy for me, since i am
    understanding the how of it by discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence, so i invite you to reread my thoughts:

I think i am highly smart, and I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above", i think i am
    discovering other patterns with my fluid intelligence about decentralization and about scalability of productivity, and it is that as i am saying below about scalability of productivity, that you have to take care of the "coherency", and i think that the
    coherency is quadratic in a complexity of O(n^2), and it is not like contention that is in a complexity of O(n), so it is why you have to know how to decentralize efficiently so that to lower the complexity of the coherency, so there is not only
    specialization in a job in what you do better that higher productivity and quality, but there is also the efficient decentralization and the efficiently lowering the contention and efficiently lowering the coherency. So notice how i am replying below to
    the PhD computer scientist about scalability of productivity, but you have to know that it is inherent in my answer below that you have to take care of the coherency as i am explaining above.

So read my following thoughts so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about IQ tests and more of my thoughts..

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)