• More of my philosophy about God and more of my thoughts..

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 2 19:02:07 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about God and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think that God doesn't exist, since read my below logical proof so that to understand it, but i think that there is what we call extraterrestrials that have perhaps made contact with humans in the past, and that will perhaps make contact with us.

So how can we logically prove that God doesn't exist ?

So it think that the following Surah of the Qur'aan that says the following is from where you have to prove it:

https://www.iqrasense.com/quranic-tafsir/when-allah-intends-he-says-be-and-it-is-surah-yasin.html

So notice that the Surah of the Qur'aan in Islam says the following:

"Allah is the Supreme Creator. When He wills or intends something, He simply says “Be” and then it becomes."

So i think i am highly smart and i will prove it like the following:

So the Surah says God is the Supreme Creator , and when He wills or intends something, He simply says “Be” and then it becomes, so then
    from it we can say that since God is so perfect and so powerful so he has not to be intellectually handicaped, since when for example he has cursed Adam and Eve, so then we can ask why he has also cursed the descendants of Adam and Eve, so then the fact
    the he has cursed the "innocent" descendants of Adam and Eve is an intellectual handicap that is in logical contradiction with the fact that Allah is the Supreme Creator and When He wills or intends something, He simply says “Be” and then it becomes,
    also there is another logical contradiction and it is that why God has not even helped the poor animals that are suffering so much, so then i think that the God of the monotheistic religions doesn't exist since he is so powerful and he has not to be this
    mentally handicaped God, so you will say that God can be greatly arrogant and rude or the like, but here again it is a mental handicap that is in logical contradiction with the fact with the fact that Allah is the Supreme Creator and When He wills or
    intends something, He simply says “Be” and then it becomes.

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 2 19:01:46 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about God and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think that God doesn't exist, since read my below logical proof so that to understand it, but i think that there is what we call extraterrestrials that have perhaps made contact with humans in the past, and that will perhaps make contact with us.

So how can we logically prove that God doesn't exist ?

So it think that the following Surah of the Qur'aan that says the following is from where you have to prove it:

https://www.iqrasense.com/quranic-tafsir/when-allah-intends-he-says-be-and-it-is-surah-yasin.html

So notice that the Surah of the Qur'aan in Islam says the following:

"Allah is the Supreme Creator. When He wills or intends something, He simply says “Be” and then it becomes."

So i think i am highly smart and i will prove it like the following:

So the Surah says God is the Supreme Creator , and when He wills or intends something, He simply says “Be” and then it becomes, so then
    from it we can say that since God is so perfect and so powerful so he has not to be intellectually handicaped, since when for example he has cursed Adam and Eve, so then we can ask why he has also cursed the descendants of Adam and Eve, so then the fact
    the he has cursed the "innocent" descendants of Adam and Eve is an intellectual handicap that is in logical contradiction with the fact that Allah is the Supreme Creator and When He wills or intends something, He simply says “Be” and then it becomes,
    also there is another logical contradiction and it is that why God has not even helped the poor animals that are suffering so much, so then i think that the God of the monotheistic religions doesn't exist since he is so powerful and he has not to be this
    mentally handicaped God, so you will say that God can be greatly arrogant and rude or the like, but here again it is a mental handicap that is in logical contradiction with the fact with the fact that Allah is the Supreme Creator and When He wills or
    intends something, He simply says “Be” and then it becomes.

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)