• =?UTF-8?Q?More_of_my_philosophy_about_Bernard=2DHenri_L=C3=A9vy_and_?=

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 20 15:37:46 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about Bernard-Henri Lévy and about Stephen Bannon
    and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I have just looked at the following video of Bernard-Henri Lévy vs. Stephen Bannon and i invite you to look at it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtPlHKfuhOk

I think i am highly smart, and i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above", and by looking to the above video i am discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence and here they are:

I think that Bernard-Henri Lévy and Stephen Bannonis are making a mistake in the above video, and it is that political credibility or credibility comes from the knowing how you walk and how to talk and how to think too, so i mean that look for example
    at what is happening between Russia and Ukraine and between China and the West, so i mean that the medias and the governments in the West have not known how to solve the problems between Russia and Ukraine by using thoughts and convincing with thoughts,
    and i think that it is a mistake, since i think that Europe and USA have to discuss with Russia and China on the most important thing that is that Russia and China are not convinced by the kind of society of western countries, since they are thinking
    that Liberal values have weakened the human values that are so important for a society such as Russian or Chinese society, so i think that the most important problematic between Russia and the West and between China and the West is also about wich
    morality do we have to choose since it is the basis of a societies such as Russia or China, since i think that Russia and China are also thinking that the Western societies are too much individualistic and too much sexualized, so they are not accepting
    it, so it is why i am saying that political credibility or credibility comes from the how to walk and how to talk and how to think, and it is why i am also speaking in my below thoughts about how to make people enough wise or wise so that to be this
    political credibility or credibility, and it is also my way of doing, since look for example at how i am walking and talking and thinking in front of you so that to be credibility.

More of my philosophy about are humans just animals and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a wise man and i think i am a philosopher, and i think
    that humans are not like or just animals, but you have to understand more deeply my philosophy below, so i mean that for now most humans are not wise or enough wise, and we have not made humans enough wise, and it is why we have to be careful and it is
    why i am talking as i am talking, but i am optimistic that we can make humans enough wise, but for now you can read my below proverbs and thoughts below so that to understand my views:

Here is my other new proverb:

"Do you think i am the crazy or am i the wise ? since i am
    a troubled human as you are the troubled human, since life and human life are thus unjust and not fair, but how to make the fair and just
    from a fondamentally unfair and unjust as human life ? So are you thinking that i am like an alcoholic ? not at all ! i am just believing in the positive energy and the positive spirit such as sharing with you my below poems of Love that are wise, so
    hope you will understand my philosophy."

Here is my new proverb so that to understand my philosophy:

"Are the people of this world wise ? so since most of people are not wise
    or enough wise, and human life is unjust and not fair , so it has the tendency to create disorder and violence and and it has the tendency of hurting the system since most of people are not wise or enough wise, so then you have to know how to solve this
    problem by using a kind of opium of the people that replace the opium of the people that is religion, and i think this opium of the people that creates the meaning of human life is the positive energy like the good vibes like looking at the many ways of
    the being beautiful and like having pleasures of life like looking at the beautiful videos on youtube etc. so i think that the medias and the government have to understand it, and they have to know how to avoid to be negativity and how to avoid to be
    pessimistic since most of the people of our world are not wise or enough wise."

And i say that we have also to be a positive energy and positive spirit by knowing that capitalism is not a zero sum game, since with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living standards for most, and still ensure a
    relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital, and of course so that to be positive energy and the positive spirit, you have also to read my below thoughts so that you understand my views:

More of my philosophy about Leo Tolstoy and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also
    invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart, and i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above", and I think i am a wise type of person and i think i am a philosopher too, and today
    i will talk more about Leo Tolstoy that was a Russian writer who is regarded as one of the greatest authors of all time, and his ideas on living a meaningful life can be summarized in three principles: Be happy, be kind, and be useful, you can read more
    about it here:

The Genius of Leo Tolstoy: The Meaning of Life Is The Meaning We Put Into It

https://medium.com/personal-growth/the-genius-of-leo-tolstoy-rules-for-a-meaningful-life-58762f3253fa

But i am not in accordance with Leo Tolstoy on what is the meaning of human life, since notice how he is making a mistake by saying that the meaning of human life or life comes from the you being useful, but the
    you being useful needs responsability, so i say that it is like the mistake of the philosopher Paul Tillich, read about it here in my following thoughts::

More of my philosophy about the philosophy of Paul Tillich about the meaning of life or human life and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above", i have just looked at the following video about the philosopher Paul Tillich, so i invite you to look at it:

The Courage to Be: An Antidote to Meaninglessness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ZZzudEXMU

So i think that the above philosophy of the philosopher Paul Tillich about the meaning of life or human life has a big defect, since i think
    i am a philosopher and notice how i am saying in my philosophy, read it below, that responsability is not what gives meaning to human life or life, since responsability comes with suffering, so it is the same for the defect of the above philosophy of the
    philosopher Paul Tillich, since he is saying that the meaning of life or human life comes from courage, but courage has the same defect as responsability , since being courage in front of life means that you have to be responsability and you have to
    suffer, but i think that it is not the right way of creating the meaning of human life or life, since i am saying in my below philosophy that the meaning of human life or life comes from the good vibes and the positive energy and the positive spirit, so
    it has to be the good vibes in form of positive energy that is not suffering of responsability or courage so that it gives the meaning to human life or life, so i hope that you are understanding my philosophy, so then
    you are understanding from my below thoughts that the constructing a meaning of human life is like replacing the opium of the people that is religion by another opium of the people, but how to do it ? so i think that firstly you have to know that goal of
    philosophy is to be happy,
    but so that to be happy you have to standardize to a certain level morality by using rules and laws by not accepting a kind of extremism so that to be the positive spirit and positive and by for example having pleasures of life of for example looking at
    the many ways of the being beautiful like i am explaining in my poem of Love below, or having pleasures of life by looking at the videos on youtube etc. etc. and of course as i just said that I think i am a philosopher and my philosophy is not absurdism
    of the philosopher Albert Camus, since we can not for example say that since humans die, so human life has no meaning, since in my philosophy when the positive energy as good vibes etc., as i am explaining below, gives the will to live and it gives a
    meaning to human life that permits you to continu to live in the direction of this meaning that you give with this positive energy and positive spirit, even if you die, so bringing this positive energy and positive spirit gives the will to live and it
    gives the meaning of human life, and of course i have also just said the following of the from where comes the meaning of human life, so you have also to read it: So i say that you can by being relativism in philosophy says that human life has no meaning,
    so relativism in philosophy in its essence has a problem, but i think that the smart way of constructing a meaning of human life, is also to be the pragmatic way by giving weights of importance to things, it is like "prioritizing" by giving weights of
    importance so that to be successful, i mean look at human life, it is much better than the old human life, so this way of looking at it permits to give a weight of importance , and also the other way is also to say that humanity is in fact progressing in
    an exponential way, so we are progressing so rapidly, and this way also of looking at it gives a great weight of importance and those two ways of looking at human life gives optimism, so i think it is the way to construct a meaning of human life, and
    this way of constructing a meaning of human life looks like my answer below about the can we be enlightned or not, so as you are noticing that the pragmatic way of my answer below proceeds by giving weights of importance so that also enforce the
    necessary "hierarchy" of humans so that to be the necessary order in society or in the world. And i also say that we have "just" already attained the knee of the exponential progress curve, this knee of the curve is the place where growth suddenly
    switches from a slower to an even faster exponential mode, so now the curve of exponential progress of our humanity has "just" already started to go exponentially even much faster, this is why i say that in about 10 years from now we will become so
    powerful because of it. And you have to look at the following video so that to understand this exponential progress of our humanity:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

And of course we have to know how to manage this exponential progress of our humanity..

And look in the following interesting article about how AI will create millions more Jobs than it Will destroy:

https://singularityhub.com/2019/01/01/ai-will-create-millions-more-jobs-than-it-will-destroy-heres-how/

More of my philosophy about enlightenment and more of my thoughts..

So I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests
    and i have scored above 115 IQ, and now i will invite you to look at
    the following video of the indian philosophy that is making a big mistake:

The Bizarre Life Of An Enlightened Person

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzmGkRF2ggU

So i am discovering in the above video patterns with my fluid intelligence that say to me that the above video of the indian philosophy is making a big mistake, since the above video of the indian philosophy is saying that you can not be enlightned, but
    it is "relativism" in philosophy that is not acceptable as morality, since also with this relativism we can also say that the smart humans among us are not smart humans, and this relativism brings an advantage of the being humbleness , but it also brings
    a disadvantage of being arrogance, so it is by logical analogy like the we can not say that you have to know how to use relativism like you have to know how to use a knife, since the normal distribution says that a not negligible percentage of humans are
    genetically violent, it is why i think that so that to be the right safety, we have to be the pragmatic way that also enforces the necessary "hierarchy" of humans so that to be the necessary order in society or in the world, so we have to for example say
    that the "highly smart" humans among us are the most important humans, since also they are like the most important engine that we have, since we can easily notice that without the highly smart humans, humanity becomes inferior like inferior animals.

And also you have to know that of course i am defining nihilism as the following so that to construct a meaning of human life or life:

I invite you to read the following article about the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche and about nihilism so that to understand:

https://academyofideas.com/2022/11/nietzsche-and-nihilism-a-warning-to-the-west/

So notice carefully in the above article that it defines nihilism as
    the following:

"Nihilism is the conviction that there is no meaning to life, that the world is inhospitable to our highest hopes and values, and that there are no gods or higher purposes to justify our suffering. To be a nihilist is to flirt with despair and the
    sentiment that life is not worth living."

So read my following previous thoughts so that to understand my views:

And so that to know more about my inventions, here is my just new not monotheistic religion that i have invented quickly, you can read about it in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Ad2tRwDxdjA

And here is my other monotheistic religion that i have invented quickly(click on the "Amine Moulay Ramdane" post so that to read it):

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.usa/c/vKBlK160YR0

And here is my just new philosophy and many proverbs that i have invented quickly, you can take a look at them in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/WDPcc45utLQ

And read my following thoughts in the following web link about the how to solve the unsustainable resource consumption and harmful pollution etc.:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ky6fWUT2qU8

More of my philosophy about human life and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also
    invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I will talk to you more about happiness so that you understand
    my views, so notice how our world lacks too much wisdom and that our world is too much sexualized, so i think that the meaning also comes from when you live the beautifulness and the charm of the day, it makes you appreciate the beautifulness and the
    charm of the night, so the meaning of human life comes also from like this "alternance" of the day and night, since the too much sexualized and too much lacking wisdom of our world also make you appreciate the being wise and the being beautiful too and
    the being Love too and the being the romanticize too, so i think that in philosophy you have to know how to be this "alternance", as the alternance of the day and night that brings beauty, and it is why i am saying the following:

More of my philosophy about the good business and about Madonna and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a wise type of person, and i have just looked at the following video of a known singer called Madonna, here it is:

MADONNA / ON DAVID LETTERMAN SHOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXtZOGF-Hj0

So i think that i know how to be an artist , since you have just to look
    at my way of writing my below poems of Love, but i think that artists like Madonna are making a mistake, since they are thinking that
    sex sells more as is thinking it Madonna, but i think it is a mistake,
    since when you are a good businessman, you have to contextualize,
    since a product or service also takes value from the context,
    i mean that since our world is too much sexualized and is too much
    lacking wisdom, so i think that the other way of Love and the romanticize and the being wise and the being beautiful takes or becomes the good way and the good values that makes you famous and rich, and not only that, but i think as i am saying below
    that the being beautiful brings the positive energy and the positive spirit, so i invite you to read my below just new poem of Love so that to understand more my views:

I invite you to look at the following beautiful islands in Italy,
    since my new poem of Love below is also speaking about them:

Top 10 islands in Italy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuqUHIk2Fpg

And I invite you to listen to the following beautiful song called
    "Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You" of George Benson reading at the same time my new poem of Love below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy7z_oiN6nQ

Here is my new poem of Love and read all my below poems of Love:

---

I love to be with you in Procida

Since i love to be with you in Elba

Since i love to be with in Ponza

Since i love to be with you Lampedusa

Since i love to be with you in Panarea

Since i love to be with you in Ichia

Since i love to be with you in Salina

Since i love to be with you in Pantelleria

Since i love to be with you in Caprera

Since i love to be with you in Isola bella

Since they are all the so beautiful islands in Italy !

---

More of my philosophy about my new poem of Love and more of my thoughts..

So as you have just noticed, i have just said in my new below poem of Love the following:

"Look at the so beautiful night and day
    It is not the just an only one-way"

And my new poem of Love means that there is many ways of the being beautiful , i mean that there is a diversity of the being beautiful and there is not an only one-way of being beautiful as i am saying in my poem of Love below, and i think that it is
    what brings the positive energy and