• More of my philosophy about the essence of the meaning of human life or

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 17 16:18:02 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the essence of the meaning of human life or life and more of my thought..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also
    invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, so i will ask some questions so that
    you understand the essence of the meaning of human life or life:

What is Love?, so is it really Love or is it that we are loving
    beauty of this or that person ? or is it that we are loving
    money ? so how do we know that it is Love and that it is
    not self-interest and egoism ? so for example why do we love much more cats that are beautiful and and we don't love average beauty of other animals ? and it is the same for the other things such as helping the poor and the needy, so is it rightly
    charity when you have enough money or big money and you can do easily charity? and it is the same for creators such as Jeff Bezos, so is he really helping humanity, or is he liking the fact that he is helping humanity? so how do we know that it is not
    self-interest and egoism ? so you are understanding more the essence of the meaning of human life or life, so by knowing more what is capitalism and competition of it and egoism of it and by knowing more what is humans, so the question is how to avoid
    the to hate humans and hate human life and become violent , since i say that being this kind of hate creates nihilism ? so it is why i am saying that you have to know how to be this opium of the people that i am talking about below, i mean that you have
    for example to know that you have to show the good character doing charity and being the good vibes, and you have to know how to be class and elegance at being the good vibes, so i think that you are understanding the game of it.

More of my philosophy about the family values and about the meaning of human life and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and as i just said , read it in my below thoughts, that the meaning of human life or life comes from the good vibes and the positive energy and the
    positive spirit, so i think that the good family values also give meaning to human life and life, but i have to explain why so that you understand, so the good family values bring what we call a kind of self-sacrificing love of the mother or father to
    the child(s) and the self-sacrifice love of the child(s) to the mother or father, and it looks like the self-sacrificing which finds its ultimate expression in Christ's sacrifice on the cross, so the good family values have something that look like
    monotheistic religions that say that we have to be a kind of self-sacrifice Love that helps the poor and the needy, and this kind of self-sacrifice Love in the good family values and of the monotheistic religions is also good vibes and positive energy
    and positive spirit that give meaning to human life and life.

Here is my new proverb about my new philosophy:

"So you will say that you want to have your human rights and have
    justice , so i am really smart and i will say to you: How you define
    justice or injustice ? so i think that human life will remain unjust even if you solve this or that injustice, so it is also what creates nihilism, so how you will then give meaning to human life or life ? so then you are understanding my new philosophy,
    it is that you have not to be the what we say in french: Being or Être le Terre-à-terre, and that means that you have not to be the one who lacks elegance, distinction, nobility; who has a material mind, little inclined to poetry; common, vulgar, banal,
    flat, so then when you are not the one that is this le "Terre-à-terre" , so you will start to believe in my new philosophy below of how to create the meaning of human life or life by the good vibes etc."

More of my philosophy about the philosophy of Paul Tillich about the meaning of life or human life and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above", i have just looked at the following video about the philosopher Paul Tillich, so i invite you to look at it:

The Courage to Be: An Antidote to Meaninglessness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ZZzudEXMU

So i think that the above philosophy of the philosopher Paul Tillich about the meaning of life or human life has a big defect, since i think
    i am a philosopher and notice how i am saying in my philosophy, read it below, that responsability is not what gives meaning to human life or life, since responsability comes with suffering, so it is the same for the defect of the above philosophy of the
    philosopher Paul Tillich, since he is saying that the meaning of life or human life comes from courage, but courage has the same defect as responsability , since being courage in front of life means that you have to be responsability and you have to
    suffer, but i think that it is not the right way of creating the meaning of human life or life, since i am saying in my below philosophy that the meaning of human life or life comes from the good vibes and the positive energy and the positive spirit, so
    it has to be the good vibes in form of positive energy that is not suffering of responsability or courage so that it gives the meaning to human life or life, so i hope that you are understanding my philosophy, and read my below thoughts so that to
    understand my views:

More of my philosophy about my philosophy about the opium of the people and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, so i will try to explain more of my philosophy, so i am also explaining that so that to avoid nihilism that i am talking about below, there must be a
    kind of replacement of the opium of people, and the opium of the people (or opium of the masses) (German: Opium des Volkes) is a dictum used in reference to religion, derived from a frequently paraphrased statement of German sociologist and economic
    theorist Karl Marx: "Religion is the opium of the people." In context, the statement is part of Marx's structural-functionalist argument that religion was constructed by people to calm uncertainty over their role in the universe and in society, so as you
    notice that my philosophy is also trying to replace the opium of the people by another kind of opium of the people, and of course there is my way of inventions of my two religions, read about them below, but there is also the way of the good vibes and
    the positive energy and the positive spirit that can play the role of the opium of the people, but as i am saying below that so that the good vibes and positive energy and the positive spirit be really effective, they have to come from the good
    character, and it is why you are noticing my way of inventing my poems of Love and explaining at the same time, with sincerity, that they are showing my kind of personality and my kind of class and elegance since i am a gentleman type of person and i
    think that i am a wise type of person too, so then you are understanding more the part of my of philosophy of how to avoid nihilism by the way of the good vibes and the positive energy and the positive spirit, so i invite you to listen to the following
    arabic algerian song in a form of good vibes that permit to avoid nihilism:

Cheb Zahouani - Chauffeur Taxi الشاب الزهواني شيفور التاكسي K7 (1988)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=damN2LPmcWA

More of my philosophy about the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche and about nihilism and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, so i think i was right by defining as i was
    defining nihilism yesterday, read my thoughts below about it, since i invite you to read the following article about the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche and about nihilism so that to understand:

https://academyofideas.com/2022/11/nietzsche-and-nihilism-a-warning-to-the-west/

So notice carefully in the above article that it defines nihilism as
    the following:

"Nihilism is the conviction that there is no meaning to life, that the world is inhospitable to our highest hopes and values, and that there are no gods or higher purposes to justify our suffering. To be a nihilist is to flirt with despair and the
    sentiment that life is not worth living."

So i think that the above definition of nihilism is in accordance of
    how i have defined it yesterday, so read about it below, so then
    i will bring more precision to my thoughts as the following:

So i think that we have not to be naive in philosophy, since a Love relationship is like a business, but not only that, but it requires that you know how to be class and elegance, and as i say in french:
    Tu n'as qu'a regarder comment les humains veulent manger bien, alors
    je pense que la vie est ainsi faite, and that means in english: Look
    at how humans want to eat the good things, so human life is the same,
    so the problematic is that humans want to have the good things,
    and i think it is the tendency that creates individualism and that
    creates nihilism , since it creates competition and egoism, so it is not just the part of the immorality of of Liberalism that is problematic, but i think that it comes from the human instincts of the wanting to have to good things, so when the Russian
    Aleksandr Dugin is speaking in the below video about nihilism that is caused by Liberalism, i think that he is not right, since nihilism is also caused by the human instincts, but as you have just noticed that my solution to this problem of nihilism is
    the following:

I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, so there is still an important thing in philosophy that i have to explain, so i think i am a philosopher and my philosophy is not absurdism of the
    philosopher Albert Camus, since we can not for example say that since humans die, so human life has no meaning, since in my philosophy when the positive energy as good vibes etc., as i am explaining below, gives the will to live and it gives a meaning to
    human life that permits you to continu to live in the direction of this meaning that you give with this positive energy and positive spirit, even if you die, so bringing this positive energy and positive spirit gives the will to live and it gives the
    meaning of human life. So read my following previous thoughts so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about Russia and about nihilism and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, so i have just looked at the following
    video, so i invite you to look at it carefully:

Bernard-Henri Lévy vs. Aleksandr Dugin at the Nexus Symposium 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x70z5QWC9qs

So i think i am a philosopher, and i think that the philosopher Bernard-Henri Lévy in the above video is not understanding the Russian Aleksandr Dugin, so i think he is not understanding what is happening with Russia
    and with president Putin and even with China, so i think i am understanding it, and it is that the Russian Aleksandr Dugin is saying that western countries are following the Liberal values, but the Liberal values are making the western countries decadent
    and too much individualistic, so it is about morality, it is why they are nihilistic, since it is about the meaning of human life as i am saying in my philosophy below, since by being responsability, human life comes with suffering that lowers a lot the
    value of human life, so it is the good value of human life that gives the meaning to human life, so if you add the decadent Liberal values of immorality of it and with its too much individualism, so it makes it nihilism, so it makes western countries
    nihilistic, so it is why the Russian Aleksandr Dugin is saying that western values are not universal. So i invite you to read my below previous thoughts so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about the meaning of human life and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and as you have just noticed that i am showing you below the patterns about nihilism, but there is an important
    thing in my philosophy, and it is that i am saying that the meaning
    of human life doesn't come from responsability, so from where does it
    come ? so i think it comes from the positive energy as good vibes etc., i mean that you have to know how to be class and elegance , and the medias and the government too have to know how to be class and elegance and to know how to be the good vibes and
    not to be pessimistic, and here again you are understanding a very important thing and it is that Liberty has to have some limits, and those limits as i am saying it is that you have to also know how to be class and elegance, so you have to know how to
    educate people at how to be this class and elegance, and as
    you have noticed that this being class and elegance is also the way
    of my poems of Love and poems below and i think that it is also the way
    of my philosophy and religions that i have invented, and read them below, so i invite you to reread my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about nihilism and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above", so i think
    i am a philosopher, and now i will ask a philosophical question of:

Are we living in nihilism or is our world nihilistic ?

So i will discover the patterns with my fluid intelligence that answer
    the above question, so here they are: So i think that so that to say if it is nihilistic, it depends on something really important, and it is the if human life has a good value so we are going to accept it, so it easily gives a meaning to human life,
    and if it has not a good value we are going to not accept it, so it will make the system unstable and it will cause like a disorder, so the political right in for example France wants to give value to human life by making you responsable, but making
    responsable comes with suffering that makes human life being bad and lacking a lot the good value, so i think that philosophically the giving a meaning to human life by the way of the being responsability is not the correct way, so you are noticing that
    Christianity or Islam have proceeded by the way of believing in God and believing in an important thing that we call the curse from God on Adam and Eve and there descendants that are the humans, and this way has made the believer give a good value to
    human life and it has given a meaning to human life to the believer, and it is why i have come with my new philosophy that tries to give a meaning to human life and it is why i have invented two religions to do the same and here they are, so read about
    them carefully:

So here is my just new not monotheistic religion, you can read about it in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Ad2tRwDxdjA

And here is my other monotheistic religion that i have invented(click
    on the "Amine Moulay Ramdane" post so that to read it):

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.usa/c/vKBlK160YR0

And here is my just new philosophy and many proverbs that i have invented quickly, you can take a look at them in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/WDPcc45utLQ

Note that to "spur" means in my new poem of Love below: to encourage development.

Here is my other new poem of Love and read my other poems of Love and poems below:

---

Ooh how i Love to be your beautiful lover !

Since you will ask the is my intelligence the above or under?

But notice how Love is also the being the good-neighbor

Since you can think that i am the foreign and the unknown other

But look carefully how beautiful is my beautiful Love's ardor

So then i don't want to continu to wonder and to wonder !

Since it is your beautiful heart that i want to discover !

So as you notice that my Love doesn't want to blur

Since with my Love's passion i want to spur

So it is why you are noticing how i am in Love my dear Sir !

And it is how i Love to be your beautiful lover !

----

I invite you to listen to the following beautiful arabic song
    called Nassam Alayna el Hawa of the arabic singer called Fairuz
    reading at the same time my new poem of Love below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
  • From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 17 16:17:05 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the essence of the meaning of human life or life and more of my thought..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also
    invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, so i will ask some questions so that
    you understand the essence of the meaning of human life or life:

What is Love?, so is it really Love or is it that we are loving
    beauty of this or that person ? or is it that we are loving
    money ? so how do we know that it is Love and that it is
    not self-interest and egoism ? so for example why do we love much more cats that are beautiful and and with don't love average beauty of other animals ? and it is the same for the other things such as helping the poor and the needy, so is it rightly
    charity when you have enough money or big money and you can do easily charity? and it is the same for creators such as Jeff Bezos, so is he really helping humanity, or is he liking the fact that he is helping humanity? so how do we know that it is not
    self-interest and egoism ? so you are understanding more the essence of the meaning of human life or life, so by knowing more what is capitalism and competition of it and egoism of it and by knowing more what is humans, so the question is how to avoid
    the to hate humans and hate human life and become violent , since i say that being this kind of hate creates nihilism ? so it is why i am saying that you have to know how to be this opium of the people that i am talking about below, i mean that you have
    for example to know that you have to show the good character doing charity and being the good vibes, and you have to know how to be class and elegance at being the good vibes, so i think that you are understanding the game of it.

More of my philosophy about the family values and about the meaning of human life and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and as i just said , read it in my below thoughts, that the meaning of human life or life comes from the good vibes and the positive energy and the
    positive spirit, so i think that the good family values also give meaning to human life and life, but i have to explain why so that you understand, so the good family values bring what we call a kind of self-sacrificing love of the mother or father to
    the child(s) and the self-sacrifice love of the child(s) to the mother or father, and it looks like the self-sacrificing which finds its ultimate expression in Christ's sacrifice on the cross, so the good family values have something that look like
    monotheistic religions that say that we have to be a kind of self-sacrifice Love that helps the poor and the needy, and this kind of self-sacrifice Love in the good family values and of the monotheistic religions is also good vibes and positive energy
    and positive spirit that give meaning to human life and life.

Here is my new proverb about my new philosophy:

"So you will say that you want to have your human rights and have
    justice , so i am really smart and i will say to you: How you define
    justice or injustice ? so i think that human life will remain unjust even if you solve this or that injustice, so it is also what creates nihilism, so how you will then give meaning to human life or life ? so then you are understanding my new philosophy,
    it is that you have not to be the what we say in french: Being or Être le Terre-à-terre, and that means that you have not to be the one who lacks elegance, distinction, nobility; who has a material mind, little inclined to poetry; common, vulgar, banal,
    flat, so then when you are not the one that is this le "Terre-à-terre" , so you will start to believe in my new philosophy below of how to create the meaning of human life or life by the good vibes etc."

More of my philosophy about the philosophy of Paul Tillich about the meaning of life or human life and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above", i have just looked at the following video about the philosopher Paul Tillich, so i invite you to look at it:

The Courage to Be: An Antidote to Meaninglessness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ZZzudEXMU

So i think that the above philosophy of the philosopher Paul Tillich about the meaning of life or human life has a big defect, since i think
    i am a philosopher and notice how i am saying in my philosophy, read it below, that responsability is not what gives meaning to human life or life, since responsability comes with suffering, so it is the same for the defect of the above philosophy of the
    philosopher Paul Tillich, since he is saying that the meaning of life or human life comes from courage, but courage has the same defect as responsability , since being courage in front of life means that you have to be responsability and you have to
    suffer, but i think that it is not the right way of creating the meaning of human life or life, since i am saying in my below philosophy that the meaning of human life or life comes from the good vibes and the positive energy and the positive spirit, so
    it has to be the good vibes in form of positive energy that is not suffering of responsability or courage so that it gives the meaning to human life or life, so i hope that you are understanding my philosophy, and read my below thoughts so that to
    understand my views:

More of my philosophy about my philosophy about the opium of the people and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, so i will try to explain more of my philosophy, so i am also explaining that so that to avoid nihilism that i am talking about below, there must be a
    kind of replacement of the opium of people, and the opium of the people (or opium of the masses) (German: Opium des Volkes) is a dictum used in reference to religion, derived from a frequently paraphrased statement of German sociologist and economic
    theorist Karl Marx: "Religion is the opium of the people." In context, the statement is part of Marx's structural-functionalist argument that religion was constructed by people to calm uncertainty over their role in the universe and in society, so as you
    notice that my philosophy is also trying to replace the opium of the people by another kind of opium of the people, and of course there is my way of inventions of my two religions, read about them below, but there is also the way of the good vibes and
    the positive energy and the positive spirit that can play the role of the opium of the people, but as i am saying below that so that the good vibes and positive energy and the positive spirit be really effective, they have to come from the good
    character, and it is why you are noticing my way of inventing my poems of Love and explaining at the same time, with sincerity, that they are showing my kind of personality and my kind of class and elegance since i am a gentleman type of person and i
    think that i am a wise type of person too, so then you are understanding more the part of my of philosophy of how to avoid nihilism by the way of the good vibes and the positive energy and the positive spirit, so i invite you to listen to the following
    arabic algerian song in a form of good vibes that permit to avoid nihilism:

Cheb Zahouani - Chauffeur Taxi الشاب الزهواني شيفور التاكسي K7 (1988)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=damN2LPmcWA

More of my philosophy about the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche and about nihilism and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, so i think i was right by defining as i was
    defining nihilism yesterday, read my thoughts below about it, since i invite you to read the following article about the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche and about nihilism so that to understand:

https://academyofideas.com/2022/11/nietzsche-and-nihilism-a-warning-to-the-west/

So notice carefully in the above article that it defines nihilism as
    the following:

"Nihilism is the conviction that there is no meaning to life, that the world is inhospitable to our highest hopes and values, and that there are no gods or higher purposes to justify our suffering. To be a nihilist is to flirt with despair and the
    sentiment that life is not worth living."

So i think that the above definition of nihilism is in accordance of
    how i have defined it yesterday, so read about it below, so then
    i will bring more precision to my thoughts as the following:

So i think that we have not to be naive in philosophy, since a Love relationship is like a business, but not only that, but it requires that you know how to be class and elegance, and as i say in french:
    Tu n'as qu'a regarder comment les humains veulent manger bien, alors
    je pense que la vie est ainsi faite, and that means in english: Look
    at how humans want to eat the good things, so human life is the same,
    so the problematic is that humans want to have the good things,
    and i think it is the tendency that creates individualism and that
    creates nihilism , since it creates competition and egoism, so it is not just the part of the immorality of of Liberalism that is problematic, but i think that it comes from the human instincts of the wanting to have to good things, so when the Russian
    Aleksandr Dugin is speaking in the below video about nihilism that is caused by Liberalism, i think that he is not right, since nihilism is also caused by the human instincts, but as you have just noticed that my solution to this problem of nihilism is
    the following:

I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, so there is still an important thing in philosophy that i have to explain, so i think i am a philosopher and my philosophy is not absurdism of the
    philosopher Albert Camus, since we can not for example say that since humans die, so human life has no meaning, since in my philosophy when the positive energy as good vibes etc., as i am explaining below, gives the will to live and it gives a meaning to
    human life that permits you to continu to live in the direction of this meaning that you give with this positive energy and positive spirit, even if you die, so bringing this positive energy and positive spirit gives the will to live and it gives the
    meaning of human life. So read my following previous thoughts so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about Russia and about nihilism and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, so i have just looked at the following
    video, so i invite you to look at it carefully:

Bernard-Henri Lévy vs. Aleksandr Dugin at the Nexus Symposium 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x70z5QWC9qs

So i think i am a philosopher, and i think that the philosopher Bernard-Henri Lévy in the above video is not understanding the Russian Aleksandr Dugin, so i think he is not understanding what is happening with Russia
    and with president Putin and even with China, so i think i am understanding it, and it is that the Russian Aleksandr Dugin is saying that western countries are following the Liberal values, but the Liberal values are making the western countries decadent
    and too much individualistic, so it is about morality, it is why they are nihilistic, since it is about the meaning of human life as i am saying in my philosophy below, since by being responsability, human life comes with suffering that lowers a lot the
    value of human life, so it is the good value of human life that gives the meaning to human life, so if you add the decadent Liberal values of immorality of it and with its too much individualism, so it makes it nihilism, so it makes western countries
    nihilistic, so it is why the Russian Aleksandr Dugin is saying that western values are not universal. So i invite you to read my below previous thoughts so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about the meaning of human life and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and as you have just noticed that i am showing you below the patterns about nihilism, but there is an important
    thing in my philosophy, and it is that i am saying that the meaning
    of human life doesn't come from responsability, so from where does it
    come ? so i think it comes from the positive energy as good vibes etc., i mean that you have to know how to be class and elegance , and the medias and the government too have to know how to be class and elegance and to know how to be the good vibes and
    not to be pessimistic, and here again you are understanding a very important thing and it is that Liberty has to have some limits, and those limits as i am saying it is that you have to also know how to be class and elegance, so you have to know how to
    educate people at how to be this class and elegance, and as
    you have noticed that this being class and elegance is also the way
    of my poems of Love and poems below and i think that it is also the way
    of my philosophy and religions that i have invented, and read them below, so i invite you to reread my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about nihilism and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above", so i think
    i am a philosopher, and now i will ask a philosophical question of:

Are we living in nihilism or is our world nihilistic ?

So i will discover the patterns with my fluid intelligence that answer
    the above question, so here they are: So i think that so that to say if it is nihilistic, it depends on something really important, and it is the if human life has a good value so we are going to accept it, so it easily gives a meaning to human life,
    and if it has not a good value we are going to not accept it, so it will make the system unstable and it will cause like a disorder, so the political right in for example France wants to give value to human life by making you responsable, but making
    responsable comes with suffering that makes human life being bad and lacking a lot the good value, so i think that philosophically the giving a meaning to human life by the way of the being responsability is not the correct way, so you are noticing that
    Christianity or Islam have proceeded by the way of believing in God and believing in an important thing that we call the curse from God on Adam and Eve and there descendants that are the humans, and this way has made the believer give a good value to
    human life and it has given a meaning to human life to the believer, and it is why i have come with my new philosophy that tries to give a meaning to human life and it is why i have invented two religions to do the same and here they are, so read about
    them carefully:

So here is my just new not monotheistic religion, you can read about it in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Ad2tRwDxdjA

And here is my other monotheistic religion that i have invented(click
    on the "Amine Moulay Ramdane" post so that to read it):

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.usa/c/vKBlK160YR0

And here is my just new philosophy and many proverbs that i have invented quickly, you can take a look at them in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/WDPcc45utLQ

Note that to "spur" means in my new poem of Love below: to encourage development.

Here is my other new poem of Love and read my other poems of Love and poems below:

---

Since you will ask the is my intelligence the above or under?

But notice how Love is also the being the good-neighbor

Since you can think that i am the foreign and the unknown other

But look carefully how beautiful is my beautiful Love's ardor

So then i don't want to continu to wonder and to wonder !

Since it is your beautiful heart that i want to discover !

So as you notice that my Love doesn't want to blur

Since with my Love's passion i want to spur

So it is why you are noticing how i am in Love my dear Sir !

And it is how i Love to be your beautiful lover !

----

I invite you to listen to the following beautiful arabic song
    called Nassam Alayna el Hawa of the arabic singer called Fairuz
    reading at the same time my new poem of Love below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=