• More of my philosophy about is it about money or about the good adaptat

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 13 18:53:02 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about is it about money or about the good adaptation and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also
    invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

So i think that the name of the game of human life is to be the good adaptation, it is not to have big money, since it has to be disciplined,
    so the first step is to be the good adaptation by being suited to your environment, and of course that you are feeling that the first step of the good adaptation is not the having big money, but it is to be good education and good professionalism and
    good creativity and good inventiveness , and the second step of the good adaptation is that the good education and the good professionalism and the good creativity and the good inventiveness make you powerful and rich, and of course i am in my below
    thoughts talking about the societal identity and individual identity by for example saying that you have to be good education and good professionalism and good creativity and good inventiveness that can create good patriotism, so as you notice that it is
    about the good adaptation that makes you rich and powerful, but of course i am being class and elegance in my below poems of Love and poems that i have invented quickly so that to be the good vibes and the positive spirit as i am explaining in my below
    thoughts, so then you have to know how to be this class and elegance in your day-to-day life so that to be the good vibes and the positive spirit and i think it has to be part of a good philosophy.

More of my philosophy about identity and more of my thoughts..

I will ask a philosophical question of:

What is human identity ?

So i think it is a really important question, and i have to discover
    patterns with my fluid intelligence that answers the above question,
    and here they are:

So i think that there is what we call a societal identity like being
    a french and there is individual identity, but i think that the problematic of today is that when people feel themselves like not
    being treated correctly by the others, they can become extremist societal identity or extremist individual identity , like when we call a extremist islamist a "terrorist", the terrorist part of the identity is what i call extremist individual identity,
    and i think that capitalism that is not correctly managed can create an extremist individual identity or an extremist societal identity like being of the far-right political views or parties, so when for example we feel that LGBT groups are doing it the
    wrong way, it can cause extremism too, like bringing the far-right political parties and such extremists, and i think that racial identity is not something that is working correctly, like when China says that Taiwan or Taiwanese people are chinese, so
    they say that Taiwan is part of China, since they also mean that they are of the same racial identity, but i think that in political philosophy the racial identity is no more working as a nationalism since it is not so powerful , but it is weak, since
    even science says that there is no racial identity like being black or being Chinese, but we are all of the race that we call human that look a lot like each other, so it is why i think that racial identity like the one that is conceptualized by white
    supremacism or neo-nazism is not working, and it is why i think that the best way to construct a societal identity is the being good education and good professionalism and good creativity and good inventiveness that can create good patriotism. And it is
    why i am in front of you showing my individual identity by for example inventing quickly in front of you my poems of Love and poems and posting them here so that to show my kind of personality, and of course i am also showing
    my technicality by for example talking about technology and high performance computing and computing.

More of my philosophy about Dieudonne M’bala M’bala and about philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked at the following article from the times of Israel Israel about Dieudonne M’bala M’bala, i invite you to read it carefully:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/french-comedian-mocks-holocaust-jewish-murder-victim-in-new-show/

So i think i am also a wise type of person, and i think that Dieudonne M’bala M’bala is not understanding that the Holocaust or the Shoa is also here so that to show or to make us understand how Hitler has not understood the jews by thinking that the
    jews were evil and he has started to make them suffer and to kill them, so i think that the problematic is that neo-nazis as the nazis before them, are not understanding that it is not that jews are evil, but it is just that there is extremist jews as
    there is extremist white europeans as there is extremist arabs as there is extremist blacks etc. but the jews are not evil, so i think that the efficient way of dealing with this problematic is to know how to confront political extremism and extremism,
    so we have to be good professionalism and good education and good quality that manage correctly those sort of problematics, and we have not to be irresponsable by reproducing this kind of big mistake of nazism , and of course i think that white
    supremacism and neo-nazis ideas and acts are too much violent and too much extremist too.

I invite you to listen to this beautiful song of Dire Straits
    about the Wild West reading at the same time my following new poem of Love that i have thought fast and written fast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5mfz4393NA

And notice how i am speaking in my new poem of Love below about visiting the beautiful places of the Pacific Northwest , and here is some of them:

https://www.cntraveler.com/gallery/the-most-beautiful-places-in-the-pacific-northwest

So here is my new poem of Love and read my below poems of Love and poems:

---

Is our humanity the Wild West ?

So look at how i am not of the hard-pressed !

Since i am also not at all of the only obsessed !

And look how my beautiful poems of Love are not a stress test

But it is like visiting the so beautiful places of the Pacific Northwest

So is our humanity the Wild West ?

So look at how my beautiful Love for you is not the self-interest

So is our humanity the Wild West ?

So is my beautiful Love for you needing an intelligence test ?

Since notice how with my beautiful Love i want to invest and not to infest

Since my beautiful Love for you is in front of you so that to attest

So am i the beautiful white arab coming from Casablanca or Budapest ?

So as you notice that our humanity is not the Wild West !

---

And here is my new poem and read my below poems of Love and poems:

---

Why do i want with my poetry of Love to romanticize ?

Since is it bad or good to Balkanize ?

Why do i want with my poetry of Love to romanticize ?