• More of my philosophy about the engines that push you forward and more

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 7 05:46:19 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the engines that push you forward
    and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also
    invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I say that there is the way of Japanese Ikigai, read about it in below thoughts, and it is that you have to align your passion with a the mission to better the world, and the "passion" in Japanese Ikigai is an engine that pushes you forward, but i say
    that if there is no passion, so i am saying that you can get also the engine that pushes you forward from the becoming more and more perfection, since from the becoming more and more perfection it can make the things more and more easy for you, since for
    example reusability of smartness of your knowledge, and notice that you can make the learning of knowledge more easy too, can have this effect of making easy the things for you, and this same mechanism of becoming more and more perfection can make the
    system more stable too, so then when you are smart you have to know how to be happy by becoming more and more perfection , since i think that it is possible, and i think it is the same for responsability, it is just that you have to know how to be happy
    by being responsability, and as i say in french: C'est une question de savoir vivre, so then read my following thoughts about the Japanese Ikigai and about productivity so that to understand more my views:

More about the Japanese Ikigai and about productivity and more of my thoughts..

Read the following interesting article about Japanese Ikigai:

The More People With Purpose, the Better the World Will Be

https://singularityhub.com/2018/06/15/the-more-people-with-purpose-the-better-the-world-will-be/

I think i am highly smart, so i say that the Japanese Ikigai is like a Japanese philosophy that is like the right combination or "balance" of passion, vocation, and mission, and Ikigai and MTP, as concepts, urge us to align our passions with a mission to
    better the world, but i think that Japanese Ikiai is a also smart since it gets the "passion" from the "mission", since the mission is also the engine, so you have to align the passion with the mission of the country or the global world so that to be
    efficient, and Japanese Ikigai is also smart since so that to higher productivity and be efficient, you have to "specialize" in doing a job, but so that to higher more productivity and be more efficient you can also specialize in what you do "better",
    and it is what is doing Japanese Ikigai, since i think that in Japanese Ikigai, being the passion permits to make you specialized in a job in what you do better, and here is what i have just smartly said about productivity:

I think i am highly smart, and i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i will now talk about another important idea of Adam Smith the father of economic Liberalism, and it is about "specialization" in an economic system,
    since i say that in an economic system we have to be specialized in doing a job so that to be efficient and productive, but not only that, but we have to specialize in doing a job in what we do better so that to be even more efficient and productive, and
    we have to minimize at best the idle time or the wasting of time doing a job, since i can also say that this average idle time or wasting time of the workers working in parallel can be converted to a contention like in parallel programming, so you have
    to minimize it at best, and you have to minimize at best the coherency like in parallel programming so that to scale much better, and of course all this can create an economy of scale, and also i invite you to read my following smart and interesting
    thoughts about scalability of productivity:

I will talk about following thoughts from the following PhD computer scientist:

https://lemire.me/blog/about-me/

Read more carefully here his thoughts about productivity:

https://lemire.me/blog/2012/10/15/you-cannot-scale-creativity/

And i think he is making a mistake in his above webpage about productivity:

Since we have that Productivity = Output/Input

But better human training and/or better tools and/or better human smartness and/or better human capacity can make the Parallel productivity part much bigger that the Serial productivity part, so it can scale much more (it is like Gustafson's Law).

And it looks like the following:

About parallelism and about Gustafson’s Law..

Gustafson’s Law:

• If you increase the amount of work done by each parallel
    task then the serial component will not dominate
    • Increase the problem size to maintain scaling
    • Can do this by adding extra complexity or increasing the overall
    problem size

Scaling is important, as the more a code scales the larger a machine it
    can take advantage of:

• can consider weak and strong scaling
    • in practice, overheads limit the scalability of real parallel programs
    • Amdahl’s law models these in terms of serial and parallel fractions
    • larger problems generally scale better: Gustafson’s law

Load balance is also a crucial factor.

Note that the beautiful box in my poem of Love below means
    our universe that looks like a box.

Here is my new poem of Love in english that i have just thought
    quickly and written quickly:

---

I am feeling like inside a beautiful box

Since look at how fast is the humans clocks

Since i have even to be smart as a Fox

Since i am not needing at all the Botox

Since i am feeling young and not like an old orthodox

Since as you notice that my Love is not the evil Hawks

Since my beautiful Love for you is not a paradox

Since my beautiful Love for you is strong as the strong Rocks

---

More of my philosophy about arabs and jews and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also
    invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

The proto-arabic language is very old and it is the earlier form
    of arabic language and it comes from northern Arabia
    and it comes from Jordan and Syria, read here to notice it: https://en.