• More precision of my philosophy about the way of my philosophy and more

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 7 01:17:49 2022
    Hello,

More precision of my philosophy about the way of my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also
    invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, so the way of my philosophy is also that
    you have to know how to balance correctly and to walk correctly and be happy, for example by becoming more and more perfection, it can make the things more and more easy for you, since for example reusability of smartness as knowledge, that you can make
    more easy too, can have this effect, and this same mechanism of becoming more and more perfection can make the system more stable too, so then when you are smart you have to know how to be happy by becoming more and more perfection , since i think that
    it is possible, and i think it is the same for responsability, it is just that you have to know how to be happy by being responsability, and as i say in french: C'est une
    question de savoir vivre, also i have just invented two religions
    and one of my just new philosophy so that to help you be balance correctly and walking correctly, so i invite you to read my following previous thoughts so that to understand my views:

So here is my just new not monotheistic religion, you can read about it in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Ad2tRwDxdjA

And here is my other monotheistic religion that i have invented(click
    on the "Amine Moulay Ramdane" post so that to read it):

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.usa/c/vKBlK160YR0

And here is my just new philosophy and many proverbs that i have invented quickly, you can take a look at them in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/WDPcc45utLQ

More of my philosophy about my critics of Liberalism and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, so my critics of Liberalism is the following:

Liberalism of the philosopher and economist Adam Smith has the tendency of wanting mostly to give dignity to the people by giving them a "job", and it has the tendency of being a materialistic view , and Adam Smith says that egoism is the engine of
    wealth and prosperity of nations, but the problematic is that there is something that is lacking in Liberalism and it is that Liberalism doesn't want to regulate correctly the behavior of humans, since i say that we have laws, but those laws have also
    there limits, but we can also question the limits of laws too, since as you notice that humans have the tendency to want to be happy and want to have pleasures of life that make them happy and want to be competition that creates egoism so that to make
    money or big money and be happy, but when you are smart you will notice that those same mechanisms engender problems and have there disadvantages too, since we can easily ask if this kind of wanting happiness of humans is responsability ? and i say that
    it is also what brings dictatorships, so i invite you to for example read my following two proverbs that i have just invented quickly that show more what look like those kind of problems that i am talking about above:

And here is my first proverb:

"When you like a beautiful song, you will have the strong tendency
    to want to hear it or to buy it, but when you are maturity of
    responsability, it can become that you have to like the responsability
    of hearing or buying the song and not the beauty of the song, so when
    you are intellectual maturity you will start to think about responsability."

Here is my second proverb:

"When you are still organized like human animals you will have the
    strong tendency to want to marry with a beautiful women, but when you
    are critical thinking you have to ask yourself if all of us have to
    marry a beautiful women. So when you are critical thinking you have to
    think systemically about responsability and order"

And it is why i have invented quickly two flexible religions, one that is a monotheistic religion and another that is not a monotheistic religion, so that to solve those problems and by not being rigid like previous monotheistic religions, so i invite
    you to read in the following web links about my two religion:

So here is my just new not monotheistic religion, you can read about it in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Ad2tRwDxdjA

And here is my other monotheistic religion that i have invented(click
    on the "Amine Moulay Ramdane" post so that to read it):

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.usa/c/vKBlK160YR0

More of my philosophy about president Putin and about religion and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, i have just looked at this other video in
    french of president Putin that is using religion:

Moscou transforme l'invasion en conflit religieux

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pL26OHpzWs

So i think that the above video is not understanding nationalism of president Putin, so president Putin wants a powerful state, since
    he is viewing Liberalism as wanting to weaken the state, and he is viewing Liberalism as a strong force in the world that can cause problems to nationalism of Russia by wanting, in his view, to weaken the power of the state, other than that president
    Putin is also using religion so that to contrast his kind of morality with the decadent too much sexualized etc. culture of western countries. And read my following
    thoughts so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about president Putin and about Russia and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked at the following video in french aobout president Putin and about Russia, and i invite you to look at it:

La TV Russe compare l'occident à un cancer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeoOprvTZQI

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, so i say that the above video is not understanding what is happening, since i think that the problematic is that nationalism of president Putin is not
    wanting Liberalism , since Liberalism has a strong power in the world and Liberalism wants to minimize at best the power of the state of the country, but we can ask the question of what looks like in reality this to minimize at best the power of the
    state of the country ?, so this minimize at best can be in reality not well tuned or not so efficient, so then you are noticing the kind of problematic, and i say that nationalism of president Putin or the nationalism of Algeria and nationalism of other
    countries are not confident with this kind of actions of Liberalism, since the nationalist president Putin and other nationalists like in Algeria etc. want a powerful state in the country and they are viewing Liberalism as wanting to weaken the power of
    the state, so i think that it is the problematic, also there is another problematic and it is that nationalism of president Putin and other nationalists like in Algeria are not wanting the kind of too much sexualized etc. culture of western countries, so
    then they are viewing western countries as decadent, and it is my answer to the above video.

Note that the beautiful box in my poem of Love below means
    our universe that looks like a box.

Here is my new poem of Love in english that i have just thought
    quickly and written quickly:

---

I am feeling like inside a beautiful box

Since look at how fast is the humans clocks

Since i have even to be smart as a Fox

Since i am not needing at all the Botox

Since i am feeling young and not like an old orthodox

Since as you notice that my Love is not the evil Hawks

Since my beautiful Love for you is not a paradox

Since my beautiful Love for you is strong as the strong Rocks

---

More of my philosophy about arabs and jews and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also
    invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

The proto-arabic language is very old and it is the earlier form
    of arabic language and it comes from northern Arabia
    and it comes from Jordan and Syria, read here to notice it: https://en.