• More of my philosophy about president Putin and about religion and more

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 6 18:31:23 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about president Putin and about religion and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also
    invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, i have just looked at this other video in
    french of president Putin that is using religion:

Moscou transforme l'invasion en conflit religieux

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pL26OHpzWs

So i think that the above video is not understand nationalism of president Putin, so president Putin wants a powerful state, since
    he is viewing Liberalism as wanting to weaken the state, and he is viewing Liberalism as a strong force in the world that can cause problems to nationalism of Russia by wanting, in his view, to weaken the power of the state, other than that president
    Putin is also using religion so that to contrast his kind of morality with the decadent too much sexualized etc. culture of western countries. And read my following
    thoughts so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about president Putin and about Russia and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked at the following video in french aobout president Putin and about Russia, and i invite you to look at it:

La TV Russe compare l'occident à un cancer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeoOprvTZQI

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, so i say that the above video is not understanding what is happening, since i think that the problematic is that nationalism of president Putin is not
    wanting Liberalism , since Liberalism has a strong power in the world and Liberalism wants to minimize at best the power of the state of the country, but we can ask the question of what looks like in reality this to minimize at best the power of the
    state of the country ?, so this minimize at best can be in reality not well tuned or not so efficient, so then you are noticing the kind of problematic, and i say that nationalism of president Putin or the nationalism of Algeria and nationalism of other
    countries are not confident with this kind of actions of Liberalism, since the nationalist president Putin and other nationalists like in Algeria etc. want a powerful state in the country and they are viewing Liberalism as wanting to weaken the power of
    the state, so i think that it is the problematic, also there is another problematic and it is that nationalism of president Putin and other nationalists like in Algeria are not wanting the kind of too much sexualized etc. culture of western countries, so
    then they are viewing western countries as decadent, and it is my answer to the above video.

Note that the beautiful box in my poem of Love below means
    our universe that looks like a box.

Here is my new poem of Love in english that i have just thought
    quickly and written quickly:

---

I am feeling like inside a beautiful box

Since look at how fast is the humans clocks

Since i have even to be smart as a Fox

Since i am not needing at all the Botox

Since i am feeling young and not like an old orthodox

Since as you notice that my Love is not the evil Hawks

Since my beautiful Love for you is not a paradox

Since my beautiful Love for you is strong as the strong Rocks

---

More of my philosophy about arabs and jews and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also
    invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

The proto-arabic language is very old and it is the earlier form
    of arabic language and it comes from northern Arabia
    and it comes from Jordan and Syria, read here to notice it: https://en.