• More of my philosophy about decency and more of my thoughts.. (1/3)

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 3 20:30:45 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about decency and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

So when you become wise you will understand that decency is a so important thing, but when you are still immature you will not understand correctly that is decency, but i will try to make you understand:

So you will say that it is smartness that is so important, but
    it is an error to say so, since i think that it is decency that
    guides our actions in the right way and i think that arabs are genetically more decent people than others and i think that it is this decency of arabs that makes arabs and arab countries not fall into disorder, and i think that we have to be optimistic
    about arabs since there decency is guiding them and it is why i think decency is a good teacher and it is like a wise man that guides and that brings happiness, so decency is something really important.

More of my philosophy about Arab nationalism and about humanity and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, so i have just looked at the following
    video in french about arab nationalism:

Des réflexions d'un intellectuel algérien

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr20oPI861o

But i am not in accordance with the above intellectual about arab
    nationalism, since i have to ask the following question of:

What is the nature of arab nationalism ?

So i think that you have to understand the nature of arab nationalism,
    so like in my below thoughts about decency, i think that arabs are genetically more decent people than others, so this kind of characteristic plays
    an important role of bringing a "kind" of trust, and i think that this kind of decency of arabs also makes a nation or nationalism that we call arabs, and it is this same decency of arabs that makes arabs give a great importance to the family and to
    the family values too, so i think that this kind of decency of arabs is a so important thing for us arabs, and of course arabs have also a common culture and history too, so i am speaking again about decency since it is what i think makes also Religion
    a sure route to true happiness like i am explaining to you in my below thoughts, since religion brings decency too and this decency of religion makes also people have a community, a church, a synagogue, a Bible study group and makes people have a social
    support network that is fulfilling as i am like proving it below, and of course notice that i am a white arab and how all my following poems are "decent" poems, since i think that arabs are genetically more decent people than others, so here is my poems
    and read them carefully:

More of my philosophy about my way of writing poetry and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests
    and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and now i will ask a philosophical question of:

What is my way of writing poetry and is it a smart way ?

So i will say that my way of writing poetry comes first from
    the fact that my poetry has to be understood, so it has to be
    not complicated so that it be understood by the majority
    of people, and second characteristic of my poetry is that
    it has to be written with class and elegance, so i think my poetry looks
    like my personality, since i look classy since i also want to behave with class and elegance , so it is why i am writing my poetry smartly with class and elegance, but not only that, but i think that my poetry looks like me since i am thinking and
    writing quickly my poems of Love etc., so since i am thinking them and writing them quickly, so they are showing my kind of style and my kind of personality and my kind of character, so now i invite you so that to read my poems of Love etc. that i have
    invented quickly here in the following web links:

You can read them from this first following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/IkAbxVqWD8M

You can read them from this second following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/IBKxNSPGOMw

You can read them from this third following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/IBKxNSPGOMw

You can read them from this fourth third following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/qte9bCZiOiw

You can read them from this five following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/NOpq_uc2gOg

And here is one of my beautiful poem of Love that i love very much, so i invite you to listen to the following beautiful song of Aretha Franklin
    called "You're All I Need To Get By" reading at the same time
    my following beautiful poem of Love:

Aretha Franklin - You're All I Need To Get By

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScVkxt4W3lo

Here is my poem of Love of: "I want it with you the beautiful time"

Notice that i am saying in my following poem of Love the following:

"Since you're In My Heart
    Like the beautiful light of the day and "night"
    That makes us see in the dark"

So as you are noticing that the day and night also symbolically means
    the day and night of our humanity, that also means the good and bad of
    our humanity, and both the day and night of our humanity have allowed us
    also to see in the dark, i mean that even the bad of our humanity has
    also given us much more insight and much more awareness and this much
    more insight and much more awareness is like a light that permits us to
    see in the dark.

And note that "disarm" in my following poem of Love means:

To deprive of a weapon or weapons.

And weapon means:

Something (such as a club, knife, or gun) used to injure, defeat, or
    destroy

Here is my new poem of Love:

I want it with you the beautiful time

Since it is like my poem of Love and its lovely rhymes

Since you're In My Heart

Like the long way from the start

That brings the beautiful "insight"

Since you're In My Heart

Like the beautiful light of the day and "night"

That makes us see in the dark

Since you're In My Heart

Because it is far from the evil fight

Because it is like the words of the almight

Since you're In My Heart

Because we are beautiful from the inside

Because our Love is right !

So I want to take you in my arms

Like peace and love that disarm

Since i am here to make it fine

Since the light of my heart is making our love shines

Since our destiny is the beautiful of the Day of Valentine !

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

And you can also read my following new following poem about Arabs:

Here is my new poem in french about the Arabs..

Here is my new poem in french, and read all my below poems in english and french:

Voici mon nouveau poème en français, et lisez aussi mes
    autres poèmes ci-bas en anglais et en français:

----

Tu es le fier arabe debout comme un joli gratte-ciel

Car tu aimes aussi courir comme une libre gazelle

Car tu aimes joliment t'habiller et non pas comme un Machiavel

Car tu penses beaucoup Palestine quand tu entends aussi le nom d'Israël

Car tu aimes te parfumer avec de jolis parfums comme le Coco Chanel

Car tu es arabe et ton nom est aussi l'Ismaël

-----

More precision of my philosophy about how religion brings happiness and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, i think i was right by talking as i was
    talking yesterday about how religion brings happiness , read it below,
    and here is more logical proof of it, so read the following interesting article from The Washington Post about it, and it says the following:

"One often-asked question is, why are religious people happier? Sanderson thinks it’s less about what you believe than the fact that you have a community, a church, a synagogue, a Bible study group. It’s the social support network that is fulfilling."

Read more here this interesting article so that to notice that i was
    right:

Religion is a sure route to true happiness

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/religion/religion-is-a-sure-route-to-true-happiness/2014/01/23/f6522120-8452-11e3-bbe5-6a2a3141e3a9_story.html

More of my philosophy of happiness of USA and happiness of France and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, i will ask a philosophical question of:

Why french people are less happy than USA people ?

Since notice how the following web page is explaining that french people
    are less happy than USA people, read more here in french:

https://www.les4verites.com/economie-4v/letat-providence-nirvana-philosophique-de-luc-ferry

I think i am smart, and i say that France has tried to learn critical thinking to french people, but they have not learned them correctly how to be decency, since France lacks Christian values, so it is why it is
    lacking on decency, and since it is lacking on decency , so this lacking
    on decency makes the french individual less confident towards french people, so it makes the french people much more individualistic , so it makes the french people much less happy, but in USA there is still the
    "In God we trust" and there is still Christian values that brings decency, and this bringing decency makes the individual in USA more confident towards people of USA, and this more confident makes the individual in USA less individualistic and it makes
    the individual in USA more happy, and it is why i am saying the following:

From where comes happiness ?

But i think i am smart, and i have to discover the pattern that answers this question, and of course i have not to make it complex , so i
    have to talk about the most important thing that has a great weight of importance, so i think that happiness comes from decency in the relationships between people, so i think that this decency is like
    the soul in form of a positive energy and it is what gives happiness, and of course i am not against the being rich, since you can be rich and be decency, but notice with me that i can not say that it is the being rich that makes you happy, since i think
    i am smart and i say that our world is an interconnected world of humans, so happiness is a systemic thing, but i think that decency is a so important factor that has a great weight of importance. And of course i can say that decency is like a good
    teacher that shows the good way of doing. Also of course i am talking about how to become happy in my new philosophy that i have invented, here it is:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/WDPcc45utLQ

More of my philosophy about happiness and addiction and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, i have just looked at a video of the french Luc Ferry philosopher about consumerism in capitalism and happiness and i invite you to look at it:

Conférence Luc Ferry : Les paradoxes de l’économie du bonheur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywvP4JSZbg8

And i think the french philosopher Luc Ferry on the above video is making a mistake, since he is saying that the logic of consumerism in capitalism is identical to the logic of addiction , so he is like saying that our kind of consumerism in capitalism
    creates addiction, but i think it is not correct to say so, since addiction is now understood to be a brain disease. Whether it’s alcohol, prescription pain pills, nicotine, gambling, or something else, overcoming an addiction isn’t as simple as just
    stopping or exercising greater control over impulses, so i invite you to read the following web page from Yale Medecine so that to understand it:

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/how-an-addicted-brain-works

More of my philosophy of from where comes happiness and more of thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, i will ask a philosophical question of:

From where comes happiness ?

But i think i am smart, and i have to discover the pattern that answers this question, and of course i have not to make it complex , so i
    have to talk about the most important thing that has a great weight of importance, so i think that happiness comes from decency in the relationships between people, so i think that this decency is like
    the soul in form of a positive energy and it is what gives happiness, and of course i am not against the being rich, since you can be rich and be decency, but notice with me that i can not say that it is the being rich that makes you happy, since i think
    i am smart and i say that our world is an interconnected world of humans, so happiness is a systemic thing, but i think that decency is a so important factor that has a great weight of importance. And of course i can say that decency is like a good
    teacher that shows the good way of doing. Also of course i am talking about how to become happy in my new philosophy that i have invented, here it is:

More of my philosophy about the reliability of the system and about Liberty and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, i will ask a philosophical question:

How as a philosopher do i view Liberty ?

So i think i am a smart philosopher, so i think that the defect of white supremacism or neo-nazism or such ideologies is that when you are a
    good philosopher you will understand that there is the way of politics that you are noticing, like the wanting to be a kind of Liberty and the wanting to be a kind of human diversity etc. but when you are a good philosopher you will notice that the
    problematic is that you have to look at how reliable are the fondations of the philosophy , and it is the way of the being smart to look at it carefully, so i think that i am a smart philosopher and i say that the problematic is that we are like
    requiring a too much difficult and too much complex way of doing
    from the people so that to make the fondations of the philosophy
    reliable, but i think that it is a weakness, since i think that you have to first make it simple and efficient rules that we understand
    or believe so that to make the philosophy reliable, and i think that it is my way of doing by inventing two religions, since from the believing
    i want to make people follow simple and efficient rules so that to make the philosophy
    and people reliable.

More of my philosophy about the nature of God and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, so i have invented two religions, read about them below, and i think that the most probable in a monotheistic religion is that the nature of God is
    that he is greatly arrogant and
    even if he has cursed Adam and Eve and there descendants , God has also made compassion by bringing to us Jesus Christ , and Jesus Christ is the savior, and it is what said my new monotheistic religion, and of course my new monotheistic religion says
    that God has not created the universe and he has not created humans, but he has created Adam and Eve that looks like humans and he has cursed Adam and Eve and there descendants. And you can read below about my new monotheistic religion
    so that to understand it much more deeply:

More of my philosophy about my contributions and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and now you are knowing more about my contributions here, for example i have invented a new philosophy and many proverbs and many poems of Love and
    poems, you can take a look at them in the following web link:

Also i have just invented quickly another new religion, so i have invented two religions, one not monotheistic religion and another monotheistic religion, so here is my just new not monotheistic religion, you can read about it in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Ad2tRwDxdjA

And here is my other monotheistic religion that i have invented(click
    on the "Amine Moulay Ramdane" post so that to read it):

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.usa/c/vKBlK160YR0

And of course you can read my thoughts about technology in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.usa/c/N_UxX3OECX4

Also you can read my new writing about new interesting medical treatments and drugs and about antibiotic resistance here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/vChmXT_pXUI

And of course you can read my just new two poems below and you can
    read my other interesting thoughts below:

Here is my other new poem and read my below thoughts:

Am i a man or am i a woman ?

But i know that i am not an afghan

But i know that i am not the ape-man

But i know that i am not a caveman

But i want like to be the good and sophisticated plan
    '
    And i don't want to be the old like fortran

So even if i don't come from japan

I think i know how to play it like a good jazzman

And i want to be like the sophisticated repairman

Since i have to know how to make afghanistan like a sophisticated japan

And as you notice i am not at all the ku klux klan

And be sure that i have no secret plan

But you are clearly noticing that i want to be the good businessman

And that i am not the madman

So am i a man or am i a woman ?

Since notice that i want to be like a beautiful batman

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

Here is my new poem and read all my thoughts below:

I am not sad to say

That i am on my way

And it's like always my beautiful day

And since i am like walking all along the beautiful Broadway

Or it is like my visit to the beautiful Bombay

Since my Love for human life doesn't want to decay

So i want to display my beautiful portray

Of writing to you my poems of Love like a beautiful essay

And I am not sad to say

That i am on my way

Since it's like always my beautiful school day

And even my new religion above is like a saints' day

And my new philosophy above is like a christmas day

And my beautiful thoughts below are like my DNA

So as you see that it is not like the God's Judgment day

But i am showing you my wisdom right away

So as you notice it is like taking the good vitamins such as the vitamin A

And don't forget that my poems of Love below are like my valentine's day

So I am not sad to say

That i am on my beautiful way

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

More of my philosophy about the good leadership and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, so i will ask a philosophical question of:

What is the good leadership ?

So if you are smart you will first discover a pattern that is related to
    what is not a good leadership, and it is the following:

A high IQ person can be not the being wise and can even be mentally handicaped , so the good leadership is not just about saying that you have to be of a high IQ, so being wise is so important characteristics for being a good leader, so what is it the
    being wise ? i think that it is a good balance that brings the good judgment, so being wise is also being the intellectual good precision and this intellectual good precision is also a genetical characteristic but it is not just having