• More of my philosophy about the reliability of the system and about Lib

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 24 16:45:15 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the reliability of the system and about Liberty and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, i will ask a philosophical question:

How as a philosopher do i view Liberty ?

So i think i am a smart philosopher, so i think that the defect of white supremacism or neo-nazism or such ideologies is that when you are a
    good philosopher you will understand that there is the way of politics that you are noticing, like the wanting to be a kind of Liberty and the wanting to be a kind of human diversity etc. but when you are a good philosopher you will notice that the
    problematic is that you have to look at how reliable are the fondations of the philosophy , and it is the way of the being smart to look at it carefully, so i think that i am a smart philosopher and i say that the problematic is that we are
    like requiring a too much difficult and too much complex way of doing
    from the people so that to make the fondations of the philosophy
    reliable, but i think that it is a weakness, since i think that you have to first make it simple and efficient rules that we understand
    or believe so that to make the philosophy reliable, and i think that it is my way of doing by inventing two religions, since from the believing
    i want to make people follow simple and efficient rules so that to make the philosophy
    and people reliable.

More of my philosophy about the nature of God and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, so i have invented two religions, read about them below, and i think that the most probable in a monotheistic religion is that the nature of God is
    that he is greatly arrogant and
    even if he has cursed Adam and Eve and there descendants , God has also made compassion by bringing to us Jesus Christ , and Jesus Christ is the savior, and it is what said my new monotheistic religion, and of course my new monotheistic religion says
    that God has not created the universe and he has not created humans, but he has created Adam and Eve that looks like humans and he has cursed Adam and Eve and there descendants. And you can read below about my new monotheistic religion
    so that to understand it much more deeply:

More of my philosophy about my contributions and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and now you are knowing more about my contributions here, for example i have invented a new philosophy and many proverbs and many poems of Love and
    poems, you can take a look at them in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/WDPcc45utLQ

Also i have just invented quickly another new religion, so i have invented two religions, one not monotheistic religion and another monotheistic religion, so here is my just new not monotheistic religion, you can read about it in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Ad2tRwDxdjA

And here is my other monotheistic religion that i have invented(click
    on the "Amine Moulay Ramdane" post so that to read it):

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.usa/c/vKBlK160YR0

And of course you can read my thoughts about technology in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.usa/c/N_UxX3OECX4

Also you can read my new writing about new interesting medical treatments and drugs and about antibiotic resistance here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/vChmXT_pXUI

And of course you can read my just new two poems below and you can
    read my other interesting thoughts below:

Here is my other new poem and read my below thoughts:

Am i a man or am i a woman ?

But i know that i am not an afghan

But i know that i am not the ape-man

But i know that i am not a caveman

But i want like to be the good and sophisticated plan
    '
    And i don't want to be the old like fortran

So even if i don't come from japan

I think i know how to play it like a good jazzman

And i want to be like the sophisticated repairman

Since i have to know how to make afghanistan like a sophisticated japan

And as you notice i am not at all the ku klux klan

And be sure that i have no secret plan

But you are clearly noticing that i want to be the good businessman

And that i am not the madman

So am i a man or am i a woman ?

Since notice that i want to be like a beautiful batman

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

Here is my new poem and read all my thoughts below:

I am not sad to say

That i am on my way

And it's like always my beautiful day

And since i am like walking all along the beautiful Broadway

Or it is like my visit to the beautiful Bombay

Since my Love for human life doesn't want to decay

So i want to display my beautiful portray

Of writing to you my poems of Love like a beautiful essay

And I am not sad to say

That i am on my way

Since it's like always my beautiful school day

And even my new religion above is like a saints' day

And my new philosophy above is like a christmas day

And my beautiful thoughts below are like my DNA

So as you see that it is not like the God's Judgment day

But i am showing you my wisdom right away

So as you notice it is like taking the good vitamins such as the vitamin A

And don't forget that my poems of Love below are like my valentine's day

So I am not sad to say

That i am on my beautiful way

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

More of my philosophy about the good leadership and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, so i will ask a philosophical question of:

What is the good leadership ?

So if you are smart you will first discover a pattern that is related to
    what is not a good leadership, and it is the following:

A high IQ person can be not the being wise and can even be mentally handicaped , so the good leadership is not just about saying that you have to be of a high IQ, so being wise is so important characteristics for being a good leader, so what is it the
    being wise ? i think that it is a good balance that brings the good judgment, so being wise is also being the intellectual good precision and this intellectual good precision is also a genetical characteristic but it is not just having