• More of my philosophy about the positive energy of my new religion and

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 22 16:16:27 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the positive energy of my new religion and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, i think the monotheistic religions are
    rigid religions, i mean that when for example you say in a religion that you have to tax at 12% , it is rigid, so it is the same for the laws
    of the monotheistic religions, i think they are rigid and not flexible so that to permit good progress, also the known monotheistic religions contain too much negative energy that can make you sad, so you have to understand the philosophy of my new
    religion, i think it is not rigid, so it comes with flexibility that permits good progress, also i think my new religion makes you be a positive energy , since as i say in french: "Quand tu as le ventre bien plein, le cerveau commence à chanter" , and
    it means in english: "When your stomach is well full, the brain starts to sing", and i think that my religion tries like to make the stomach well full so that the brain starts to sing, since the conception of my religion makes you less lonely and makes
    positive energy since its conception comes also both from the advanced extraterrestrials that can make contact and help, like they have helped Jesus Christ, and the conception of my new religion is also that the powerful spirits in the world of spirits
    also welcome your consciousness after your death and they can enhance it and make it a sophisticated spirit in the world of spirits. So i invite you to read my following thoughts of my just new religion so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about Jesus Christ and my new religion and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, so i will explain more my new religion so that you understand, so my religion says that there is two worlds,
    the physical world and the world of spirits , but i will ask a philosophical question of:

What is Jesus Christ ?

So in my religion, advanced extraterrestrials have given the message to
    Jesus Christ so that to guide more humans, and they have helped him to make miracles such as the miracle of Lazarus that was raised from the dead, but my new religion says that those advanced extraterrestrials have mastered not only the science of the
    physical , but they have also mastered the science of quantum physics that permit them to access to the world of powerful spirits that also look like God and that i am talking about them below, since i am defining in my new religion a consciousness of
    the outer-of-body experience as a spirit, so i think that those advanced extraterrestrials have already been in contact with the world of spirits, and i think that those advanced extraterrestrials can also make contact with humans.

Yet more precision of my philosophy about why the one that we call God doesn't communicate with us and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, so i will ask a smart philosophical question of:

Why the one that we call God doesn't communicate with us, since
    as says my new religion below, that he is a powerful spirit or they are powerful beings as spirits that can communicate with consciousnesses of humans ?

So i think that the powerful beings that we call God in the world of spirits don't want to communicate with our consciousnesses since
    they don't want to hurt our systems of societies, since our systems of societies can become unstable if those powerful spirits start to communicate with us, because they also want us to master science of the physical and of the human consciousness by
    fully mastering quantum physics, but those powerful beings that we call God do master the science of there spiritual world or world of spirits, and i define a spirit as also the
    consciousness of an outer-of-body experience that can also be controlled
    and enhanced by those powerful spirits that we call God and that can be perhaps understood by fully understanding quantum physics, so i think that those powerful spirits are really smart, so i say that they can communicate with very few choosen special
    spirits or consciousnesses of humans as i am saying in my below thoughts of my new religion. So i think my smart new religion is now logical and its basis is complete. Read the rest of my thoughts of my just new religion:

More of my philosophy about education and more about religion and more of thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, so when you are not wise like me, you
    will think that people have to be well educated so that be successful,
    but look carefully how this methodology is not working, so i think
    what is missing is like a spirituality like of my new religion
    below, i mean that you are making a mistake by seeking to solve
    the problems by requiring like more difficult or complex rules,
    since this difficult and complex is a weakness when it comes to
    educating the people, so i think you have to do it
    differently by first making the people believers in those so
    powerful beings that look like God, and from this you will notice
    as in my new religion below that you can make the system
    much more reliable by using simple rules, and it is my way of doing.

More of my philosophy about science and about the objective truth and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, so i will say that science brings objective truth, but we have not always to measure with objective truth,
    since we have also to measure by weighing pros and cons, and when you measure by weighing pros and cons it can mean that you can also not follow science to understand or not follow science since it can be more advantageous, so it is why we can say that
    science or mathematics is not philosophy , and it is why we can say too that science or mathematics is not business in an economic system, and so that to understand my views, you can read below my philosophy about my just new religion that is not a
    monotheistic religion:

More of my philosophy about my enhanced final version of my just new religion and more of my thoughts..

Read again carefully my enhanced final just new religion that is not a monotheistic religion since i have just added more of my thoughts:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, my just new religion is not yet logical,
    and so that to make it really logical, i have to say that the so powerful beings that look like God are spirits that live in the world of spirits, so this explains why they can not help us, so we have to die so that they can make our consciousnesses
    enhanced spirits that will live in the world of spirits, but i also say that those so powerful beings that look like God can judge the actions of humans after they die and i think that they can punish the crimes of humans, so you have to act correctly
    and be careful, so then i say that the Angel in form of light that was sent to me (by those so powerful beings that look like God) when i was a child was just a spirit that was interacting with my consciousness, and he was not in form of a body, and i
    will soon talk more about my story with this Angel. So i think that the thing that we call God, is in fact those so powerful beings that are spirits that live in the world of spirits and that can not interact with physical humans or the physical reality.
    And of course those so powerful beings that look like God can just communicate in our physical world with very few "special" choosen human consciousnesses, and as i just said, my new religion says that consciousness after you die can live without a brain
    and without a body and it can start to interact with other consciousnesses that have died, and this explains the out-of-body experiences, and your consciousness can continu to live after you die and can see and perceive reality as in the following video:

Je reviens de l'au-delà (2/2) | Temps Présent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GaPt4KJOI8

And it is my enhanced final basis version of my just new religion, and i will talk more about it and i will talk about why i was a choosen by the Angel that was sent to me by those so powerful beings that look like God, since i think that i was choosen
    by this Angel since i am a special spirit, and i will talk more about how i am this special spirit and i will talk more about my story with the Angel.

So i am a honest person, since i have seen the Angel that was sent to me, but i will ask a smart question, so you will ask why the need of my new religion? so i will ask the following philosophical question:

Do you think we have to always follow science so that to understand ?

So if you answer "yes", that means that it is not a smart answer,
    since take for example the outer-of-body experiences, so we can
    for example say that consciousness is non-classical
    and it can be understood by quantum physics, and we can even say
    that we have to wait until we understand fully quantum physics so that
    it permits to understand how consciousness in the outer-of-body experiences can survive or live without the need of a brain or body, but here again i think you are naive, since it can be that following a new religion like mine is more advantageous than
    to follow science, and it is why i say that we can not say that we have always to follow science. And so that to understand more, i can also say that understanding with science that God doesn't exist is not always advantageous, since for example
    philosophy says that you have to be able to stand up (that also means to resist) without the need of using God and using a monotheistic religion, but i think that this way of doing also doesn't work correctly, since as i am saying above, you have to
    weigh the pros and cons, and as i just said above, it can be that my new religion, that is not a monotheistic religion, can be more advantageous than to following science.

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)