• More precision of my philosophy about my just new religion and more of

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 21 14:06:05 2022
    Hello,

More precision of my philosophy about my just new religion and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, here is my enhanced just new religion:

There is still something important in my new monotheistic religion, why those so powerful beings like God are not helping us? so i think that they are greatly arrogant, and being greatly arrogant is not the being sadistic, so since they are greatly
    arrogant they view us humans like being too much dirty and too much inferior, so they don't want to help us since they are greatly arrogant, but of course they can welcome our consciousnesses after we die and they can help us , but i also say that those
    so powerful beings that look like God can judge the actions of humans after they die and i think that they can punish the crimes of humans, so you have to act correctly and be careful, and when i was a child, something like an Angel in form of light,
    was sent to me by those so powerful beings that look like God, and i will explain more my story with this being that look like an Angel in form of light. And as i said my new religion says that consciousness after you die can live without a brain and
    without a body and it can start to interact with other consciousnesses that have died, and this explains the out-of-body experiences, and your consciousness can continu to live after you die and can see and perceive reality as in the following video:

Je reviens de l'au-delà (2/2) | Temps Présent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GaPt4KJOI8

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)