• More of my philosophy about my just new religion and more of my thought

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 21 13:05:39 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about my just new religion and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, i have just invented a new religion, and
    it is not a monotheistic religion, so here it is:

So i think that consciousness after you die can live without a brain and without a body and it can start to interact with other consciousnesses
    that have died, and your consciousness can continu to live after you die and can see and perceive reality as in the following video:

Je reviens de l'au-delà (2/2) | Temps Présent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GaPt4KJOI8

But my new religion says that there is other beings that are so powerful that look like God that also welcome the consciousnesses of humans after they die, and i think that those so powerful beings that look like God can judge the actions of humans after
    they die and i think that they can punish the crimes of humans, so you have to act correctly and be careful, and when i was a child, something like an Angel in form of light, was sent to me by those so powerful beings that look like God (that i am
    talking about them above).

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, i have just invented a new religion, and
    it is not a monotheistic religion, so here it is:

So i think that consciousness after you die can live without a brain and without a body and it can start to interact with other consciousnesses
    that have died, and your consciousness can continu to live after you die and can see and perceive reality as in the following video:

Je reviens de l'au-delà (2/2) | Temps Présent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GaPt4KJOI8

But my new religion says that there is other beings that are so powerful that look like God that also welcome the consciousnesses of humans after they die, and i think that those so powerful beings that look like God can judge the actions of humans after
    they die and i think that they can punish the crimes of humans, so you have to act correctly and be careful, and when i was a child, something like an Angel in form of light, was sent to me by those so powerful beings that look like God (that i am
    talking about them above).

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)