• More of my philosophy about dictatorship and about representative democ

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 15 22:59:28 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about dictatorship and about representative democracy and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i will make you understand more a
    so important thing about representative democracy:

So representative democracy is like scientific, i mean that representative democracy is "not" confident with or "not" having trust in this or that political
    party or this or that Elites that are elected, but representative democracy is based on the very important process of the good competition
    that must be the good way of competition that brings the best, so representative democracy has to be always the good competition in action that brings the best, so then communism of China today is lacking this representative democracy , so i think that
    communism of China today is not as scientific as representative democracy. And read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about representative democracy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, so as i am saying, read it below, that the green book of the Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi says that it rejects capitalism and communism, as well as
    representative democracy, but i think that representative Democracy is the good system to have and it is a real advancement, since i say that it is like the competition of ideas, since we have to have the "good" competition of ideas so that to perfect
    the ideas, and the good competition also means the good "way" of
    competition, and it is the same for democracy, since we have first to have a representative democracy, since it permits to elect the Elites that are apt to govern, and second, the Elites that are apt to govern and that are elected , will compete , like
    in the way of the good competition of ideas that i am talking about above, so that to bring the best , so i think that this kind of competition in representative democracy is really important, and it is why i am not in accordance with the green book of
    the Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi that rejects representative democracy. And read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the green book of the Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i think from my reading the following
    web page on wikipedia about the green book of the Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, that it was not so efficient, so read about it here carefully:

The Green Book (Muammar Gaddafi)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Green_Book_(Muammar_Gaddafi)

So i think that it contains many defects, since the green book of the Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi says that it rejects capitalism and communism, as well as representative democracy, and it says that instead, it proposes a type of direct democracy
    overseen by the General People's Committee which allows direct political participation for all adult citizens, and notice that "oversee" in English means to watch or organize a job or an activity to make certain that it is being done correctly, so i
    think that this kind of direct democracy is weakness since i think that it is much less apt than representative democracy, since i think that representative democracy wants the Elites that are apt to govern to be elected in Democracy so that to be
    efficient, but direct democracy is represented by the people that i think are less apt than the Elites of representative democracy, also the green book
    of the Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi rejects capitalism and i think that it is not correct since i invite you to read my following thoughts of my philosophy and political philosophy so that to understand my thoughts:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/SLaXcX7HF4Y

More of my philosophy about the human spirit and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and think that humans are today "much" more interconnected with internet and such medias than the past, so i think the today humans don't look like the
    old humans, since i think that humans today have the tendency to be much more pessimistic since the medias have the tendency to too much talk about the negative sides of humans, and internet too permits us to be much more conscious about our humanity ,
    and the internet too permits us to understand that our humanity is not yet intellectually enough mature, so i think that the today humans have a negative perception of what is humans, so i think it causes that humans have the tendency to be negligent or
    neglectful in there relationship with the other humans , so it causes that they neglect quality (and i think productivity too), so i think that the best way to solve the problem is to make humans intellectually "mature" by using the positive way of doing.

More of my philosophy of how to your human desire and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and now you are understanding more my new philosophy, and read about it below, and of course you have to notice
    that you have to take a look at it from an holistic point of view, i mean that you have to read below how i am talking about how to construct the meaning of human life and how i am talking about the
    the exponential progress of our humanity, i mean that for example this exponential progress of our humanity, as i am explaining it below, also brings the positive spirit , so it constrains much more so that to also not be too much violence, so then you
    have to read both about my new philosophy below and you have to read my thoughts of my philosophy below
    of how to construct the meaning of human life, and of course my new philosophy permits you to control your human desire, i mean its way of how to appreciate human life permits you to also be patience permits you to control your human desire. So i invite
    you to read about my new philosophy below:

More of my philosophy about my new philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and now i will make you understand
    more my new philosophy below, so there is the following french proverb:

"Aide-toi et le ciel t'aidera."

And its translation in french is:

"Help yourself and heaven will help you"

But my new philosophy is not like the above french proverb, since the
    above french proverb is like saying to the others to be responsability and to be hard work, but this way of doing is like the defect of the philosophy of stoicism, since in Stoicism, how can you be stoic in front of human life or life ? since "not"
    everybody can be stoic this way, so it is like saying to the others to be responsability and hard work , but how to be this responsability and hard work if they are not lovable and since you are not able to appreciate human life or life and you are not
    able to appreciate our kind of civilization ? so the above proverb start with an engine that is a negative energy and it doesn't permit you to appreciate human life or our kind of civilization, but my new philosophy permits you to "appreciate" human life
    and our kind of civilization, so the engine of my new philosophy is a positive energy that permits you to move forward and that permits you to appreciate human life and our kind of civilization, so read about my new philosophy in my below
    thoughts, and i invite you to read carefully my following new poem in french that abstract much more the way of my new philosophy:

--

Que sont le chaud et le froid ?

N'est-ce pas que le chaud te fait apprécier le froid ?

Et n'est-ce pas que le froid te fait apprécier le chaud ?

Et c'est comme chercher dans ton joli coeur un joli endroit

C'est ainsi que ma jolie philosophie n'est ni l'effroi ni de l'étroit

Puisque même l'alternance du jour et de la nuit est un joli exploit !

Mais comme tu constates que je ne suis point le maladroit

Et je ne suis point le cheval de Troie

Puisque je suis devant toi comme de la jolie intelligentsia

Alors comme tu constates que pour être un joli Roi

Il faut aussi faire le bon choix !

Alors est-ce que j'ai comme l'air devant toi le bourgeois ?

Mais remarque bien que la joie peut être à la fois du québécois et du suédois !

Même si je ne suis pas devant toi un François !

--

More of my philosophy about humanity and about the human desire and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked at the following video of a known french philosopher, i invite you to look at it:

Le désir est puissance (Spinoza)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KihEYwWvxuQ

So i think i am also a philosopher and i am not in accordance with the above known french philosopher, since he is speaking about the human desire, and he is saying that when you desire something and you lack this thing, it causes frustration and/or
    suffering, but i don't think that when you lack food you are just frustrated or suffering, since my new philosophy says that it is like the the day and night of our humanity, so the day and night of our humanity can symbolically mean that the day is the
    light and the night is the darkness of our humanity, so i don't think that the darkness of our humanity is just frustrations and suffering, since the darkness of our humanity is also a "light" that for example brings the insight and brings the good ideas
    and brings the good deals in business.., so it is also a positive energy and a positive spirit, since i have just said the following saying:

"C'est aussi de la misère que viennent les bonnes idées et les bonnes affaires en business", and the translation of my saying in french is: "It is also from misery that come the good ideas and the good deals in business"

So it is the same when you lack food and you are hungry, this hungry
    is like the night of our humanity above, since it makes the good things and it makes you appreciate food and it brings the positive energy, and as i said i think i am also a philosopher, and here is my new philosophy about this subject, so i invite you
    to read it carefully so that to understand my new philosophy:

More of my philosophy about the essence of my new philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i will speak more about the essence of my new philosophy:

So i think that the problematic of humans, is that they are not able to appreciate our kind of civilization, but i think i am a wise type of person and i am able to appreciate it, since when you are wise you will
    start to see the truth of our kind of human civilization, so where is
    the truth ? so if you say that you always need to have much more and much more of pleasures of life so that to be happy, is it the truth ? so my new philosophy is not against having much more pleasures of life,
    but it is against the not knowing how to generally tune the having pleasures of life so that to be happy, so i say that when you don't know how to tune it , it can hurt you and it can make you not be happy, and when you are not happy you will cause more
    and more suffering here and there, so now you are understanding more my kind of new philosophy, since i think that happiness doesn't come from you always having much more and much more pleasures of life, but it comes from a kind of mindset of positive
    energy that makes you appreciate pleasures of life and makes you appreciate our kind of civilization, since i think it is the wise thing to do, and of course you are noticing that i am saying that by understanding my new philosophy you can easily become
    happy, so what does means this "easily" becomes happy?, so as you notice that
    i am smart and i say that by saying that you can "easily" become happy
    is the i am speaking in a general way since i am doing philosophy,
    so it is like saying: "Most of people can easily become happy", so i am not speaking of an individual, so then i invite you to be wise and to reread my below new smart philosophy so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about the alternance of the day and night and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think that my new smart philosophy works, but notice again carefully that in the alternance of the day and night , the night of our humanity can symbolically means the darkness
    and the darkness can symbolically means the suffering of our humanity like of the world wars etc., but this night of our humanity is also a "light" that brings wisdom and that makes us be a positive energy, since it makes us more wise and this can make
    us more happy, so then we have not be pessimistic about the "night" of our humanity, since it can become a "positive" energy of the being a much more wise humanity, and here is a poem that i have invented quickly about also this alternance of the day and
    night and notice that in my following poem, that the fruits of the night(and of the night of our humanity) is also the "insight" that makes us more wise, so i invite you to read carefully my following poem:

Here is my new poem:

--

As the fruits of the day and night

The "insight" is thus coming to us with a delight

Because we are knowing more about the evil fight

Because we are knowing more how to make a beautiful bright

Because we are knowing more how to make a beautiful light

Because we are knowing more how to make a beautiful right

Because we are knowing more how to beautifully invite

Because we are knowing more how to be beautifully polite

And that's alright my baby, that's alright !

Since that's also the way to unite !

Since it is like a beautiful flight !

Since it is like the words of the almight !

---

More of my philosophy about the power of detachment and about my new philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, but now i will explain more my new smart philosophy that doesn't look like the other philosophies, i think that
    my new philosophy is not like the indian philosophy that uses the power of detachment so that to remain free from influences of others and so that to not be hurt by our desires, but i think that this kind of detachment of the indian philosophy is not
    easily possible, since most of people can not detach this way from the materialistic world and from our desires, since the weakness of it is by logical analogy like the weakness of the Taoism philosophy, since you have to compare yourself to others and
    this can hurt, since the goal is that you want to be happy, so my new philosophy is different than the other philosophies, since in my new philosophy you can be happy by being like th