• More of my philosophy that shows that it is also mathematical and more

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 10 05:03:42 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy that shows that it is also mathematical and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also
    invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am smart, and i am showing below that it is like mathematical,
    since what i mean is that you have to start with a reasonable 10% Return
    of investment by for example investing in index funds in stocks that is much less risky, but after for example two decades(a period of 20 years) you can invest half of all your return of investment in an above 10% return of investment that can be more
    risky than index funds, and i think this methodology proves that financial independence and retire early Movement works.

More precision of my philosophy about about financial independence and retire early Movement and more of my thoughts..

I think i am smart, so i have just explained before, read about it
    in my thoughts below, how financial independence and retire early Movement is working since the high inflation will not last more than one to two years, and of course i have to show you more how it is working, and here is my thoughts about it:

Since let us take a look at the following interesting web page of the Investment growth calculator from Fidelity investments in Canada, since i am understanding it easily, and here it is and take a look at it carefully:

https://www.fidelity.ca/en/growthcalculator/

But notice that it is asking to put two important informations that are:

1- Rate of return
    2- Inflation rate

But i think that for the long-term investment, the Inflation rate is not so important, so i think that we have to focus on the "Rate of return",
    so i am highly smart, and i say you can not for example invest in stocks of this or that company since it is so much more risky, so you have to "diversify" correctly by investing in index funds in stocks, since they are much less risky and i think that
    they have an average of around 10% of rate of return or return of investment, so the Time to grow in the above calculator has to be set to around 30 years or so and this will permit you to have a "good" retirement, and i think that the Bond that is a
    fixed-income instrument that represents a loan made by an investor to a borrower (typically corporate or governmental) is not better in rate of return or return of investment than index funds.

More of my philosophy about financial independence and retire early Movement and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked at the following video of a techlead, and i invite
    you to look at it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2wbW5SwgDM

But i think that the above techlead is saying that financial independence and retire early Movement doesn't work because of high inflation, but i think it is not correct since the high inflation was mostly due to Supply chain disruption, but this Supply
    chain disruption will not last more than one or two 2 years, so read my following thoughts about it:

More of my philosophy about high inflation and more of my thoughts..

Supply chain disruption is a major factor driving prices higher around the globe, as demand for goods such as cars, oil and computer chips have outpaced supplies, but i think we have to be optimistic since i think that the problematic of higher gas and
    oil prices will be solved quickly, since fears that tightening Western sanctions on Russia would drastically reduce global oil inventories have proved overblown since Moscow succeeded in replacing European markets with sales to China, India and South
    America, also i think that the Supply chain disruption will not last long (Read about it here so that to notice: https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/dec/18/global-supply-chain-crisis-could-last-another-two-years-warn-experts ), so i think we have
    to be optimistic since i think inflation will soon go down in about one to two years, so what remains is the chips shortage, but i think that the Chips shortage will not last long, since some experts and auto companies predict that the global chip
    shortage could ease by the second half of 2022 or so, so then we have to be optimistic.

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)