• More of my philosophy about financial independence and retire early Mov

From Amine Moulay Ramdane@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 9 16:23:31 2022
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about financial independence and retire early Movement and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also
    invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I have just looked at the following video of a techlead, and i invite
    you to look at it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2wbW5SwgDM

But i think that the above techlead is saying that financial independence and retire early Movement doesn't work because of high inflation, but i think it is not correct since the high inflation was mostly due to Supply chain disruption, but this Supply
    chain disruption will not last more than one or two 2 years, so read my following thoughts about it:

More of my philosophy about high inflation and more of my thoughts..

Supply chain disruption is a major factor driving prices higher around the globe, as demand for goods such as cars, oil and computer chips have outpaced supplies, but i think we have to be optimistic since i think that the problematic of higher gas and
    oil prices will be solved quickly, since fears that tightening Western sanctions on Russia would drastically reduce global oil inventories have proved overblown since Moscow succeeded in replacing European markets with sales to China, India and South
    America, also i think that the Supply chain disruption will not last long (Read about it here so that to notice: https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/dec/18/global-supply-chain-crisis-could-last-another-two-years-warn-experts ), so i think we have
    to be optimistic since i think inflation will soon go down in about one to two years, so what remains is the chips shortage, but i think that the Chips shortage will not last long, since some experts and auto companies predict that the global chip
    shortage could ease by the second half of 2022 or so, so then we have to be optimistic.

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)