• [Decision, Decision] How will Russia respond to the bombing of the Crim

From ltlee1@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 8 07:47:48 2022
    Given the juxtaposition between Biden sounding the alarm over Russian Nuclear Threat and the bombing of the Crimea Bridge about one day later, my conclusion is that
    1. America approved the bombing of the bridge, and
    2. Biden is touting Putin.

How will Russia respond? Will Putin use tactical nuclear weapon? What concerns would affect Moscow's decision on using nuclear weapon, domestically and internationally?

Western media, has called Putin's military operation a grave mistake and inevitably a failure from the beginning. I, however, consider the military operation a gamble that Putin cannot possible lose. The hastily arranged voting and subsequent
    incorporation of the 4 regions into Russia serve to reinforce my view. The voting, however imperfect, proves to the world that Ukraine does have serious racial/ethnic problems which triggered the military operation. Western media had no problem showing
    police suppressing Russians against the draft. It has yet to show the regions protesting about the supposed "sham voting."

The one two punches of sabotaging the Nord Stream pipelines followed by the bombing of the bridge, however, could change Putin's gamble.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From stoney@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 8 10:18:36 2022
    On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 10:47:49 PM UTC+8, ltlee1 wrote:
    Given the juxtaposition between Biden sounding the alarm over Russian Nuclear Threat and the bombing of the Crimea Bridge about one day later, my conclusion is that

How will Russia respond? Will Putin use tactical nuclear weapon? What concerns would affect Moscow's decision on using nuclear weapon, domestically and internationally?

Western media, has called Putin's military operation a grave mistake and inevitably a failure from the beginning. I, however, consider the military operation a gamble that Putin cannot possible lose. The hastily arranged voting and subsequent
    incorporation of the 4 regions into Russia serve to reinforce my view. The voting, however imperfect, proves to the world that Ukraine does have serious racial/ethnic problems which triggered the military operation. Western media had no problem showing
    police suppressing Russians against the draft. It has yet to show the regions protesting about the supposed "sham voting."

The one two punches of sabotaging the Nord Stream pipelines followed by the bombing of the bridge, however, could change Putin's gamble.

Turmoil will end with US.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ltlee1@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 9 05:09:38 2022
    On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 2:47:49 PM UTC, ltlee1 wrote:

Angry responses and suggestions from Pravda site (English via online translation)

""The blowing up of the Crimean bridge is not a violation of the notorious" red line ", it is the breaking of a hundred" red lines, thousands! The blowing up of the Crimean bridge is a sign that there are simply no "red lines". restraint" is a painting
    in its complete impotence," the expert wrote in his Telegram channel.

Shurygin believes that Russia's response should be worthy. The explosion on the Crimean bridge is the cold-blooded work of a group of Ukrainian and foreign professionals.

"A worthy response to the explosion of the bridge is the total destruction of the entire critical infrastructure of Ukraine. Its energy system, its bridges, its dams, its communication centers. A worthy answer is the destruction of iconic state centers:
    banking, the Security Service of Ukraine, the Ministry of Defense, the government house. A worthy answer - this is the removal of the immunity of the Ukrainian political and military leadership - strikes on their shelters, hunting for them. A worthy
    answer is, finally, martial law in the border regions and Crimea. This will not happen - and we will soon see the explosions of bridges across the Ob and Lena " , - the military expert sharply speaks out."

Читайте больше на https://military.pravda.ru/news/1757315-krymskii_most/

"Military journalist Alexander Sladkov expressed his opinion about what should be the response of Russia to the undermining of the Crimean bridge.

He believes that the "red line", which various politicians and experts have so often spoken about, has not yet turned into a purple one, but if tough responses are not taken again, this will definitely happen. And the attacks will already be in the
    capital.

“We are waiting for it to slam in Moscow. And it will definitely slam there, with such and such expectations. I understand that there is diplomacy, a subtle tie of agreements and decisions, the nuances of a behind-the-scenes game,” the military
    correspondent wrote in his Telegram channel.

The reporter added that no one perceives our "slowness" as endurance and steadfastness. They perceive it, at least, as stupidity, and even cowardice, he concluded.

Читайте больше на https://military.pravda.ru/news/1757315-krymskii_most/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05