• Re: More of my philosophy about the meaning of human life and more of m

From Kristjan Robam@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 22 21:39:23 2022
    Why the different species look a little bit different is because of development and growing conditions. In 200000000 or who knows how many years, there could be no remains on earth of human look like creatures, because of the trend of outlook development.

Amine Moulay Ramdane kirjutas Esmaspäev, 22. august 2022 kl 21:02:08 UTC+3:
    Hello,

More of my philosophy about the meaning of human life and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

So I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, so i will ask a philosophical question:

So how do you think i am creating a meaning for my human life and
    is it the meaning of human life ?

So i think i am highly smart, so i think that a meaning of life
    that doesn't create a positive energy is not a meaning of life,
    so i think for me the meaning of human is that i have to be wise,
    so why have i to be wise?, since the being wise is like a good professionalism, and the good professionalism is something "respectable"
    and is something that "attracts" confidence and that attracts customers,
    so it is also good for business, and notice that this good professionalism of the being wise is a positive energy too, so the being wise is so important for me, so the meaning of life is not only this positive energy of the being wise but it is also
    the following:

So I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests
    and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i will ask a philosophical question of:

From where comes the meaning of human life ?

I think i am highly smart, and i say that you can by being relativism in philosophy says that human life has no meaning, so relativism in philosophy in its essence has a problem, but i think that the smart way of constructing a meaning of human life, is also to be the pragmatic way by giving weights of importance to things,
    it is like "prioritizing" by giving weights of importance so that to be successful, i mean look at human life, it is much better than the old human life, so this way of looking at it permits to give a weight of importance , and also the other way is also
    to say that humanity is in fact progressing in an exponential way, so we are progressing so rapidly, and this way also of looking at it gives a great weight of importance and those two ways
    of looking at human life gives optimism, so i think it is the way to construct a meaning of human life, and this way of constructing a meaning of human life looks like my answer below about the can we be enlightned or not, so as you are noticing that
    the pragmatic way of my answer below proceeds by giving weights of importance so that also enforce the necessary "hierarchy" of humans so that to be the necessary order in society or in the world. And i also say that we have "just" already attained the
    knee of the exponential progress curve, this knee of the curve is the place where growth suddenly switches from a slower to an even faster exponential mode, so now the curve of exponential progress of our humanity has "just" already started to go
    exponentially even much faster, this is why i say that in about 10 years from now we will become so powerful because of it. And you have to look at the following video so that to understand this exponential progress of our humanity:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

And look in the following interesting article about how AI will create millions more Jobs than it Will destroy:

https://singularityhub.com/2019/01/01/ai-will-create-millions-more-jobs-than-it-will-destroy-heres-how/

So i think we have to be optimistic about this exponential progress of our humanity.

More of my philosophy about enlightenment and more of my thoughts..

and i have scored above 115 IQ, and now i will invite you to look at
    the following video of the indian philosophy that is making a big mistake:

The Bizarre Life Of An Enlightened Person

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzmGkRF2ggU

So i am discovering in the above video patterns with my fluid intelligence that say to me that the above video of the indian philosophy is making a big mistake, since the above video of the indian philosophy is saying that you can not be enlightned,
    but it is "relativism" in philosophy that is not acceptable as morality, since also with this relativism we can also say that the smart humans among us are not smart humans, and this relativism brings an advantage of the being humbleness , but it also
    brings a disadvantage of being arrogance, so it is by logical analogy like the we can not say that you have know how to use relativism like you have to know how to use a knife, since the normal distribution says that a not negligible percentage of humans
    are genetically violent, it is why i think that so that to be the right safety, we have to be the pragmatic way that also enforces the necessary "hierarchy" of humans so that to be the necessary order in society or in the world, so we have to for example
    say that the "highly smart" humans among us are the most important humans, since also they are like the most important engine that we have, since we can easily notice that without the highly smart humans, humanity becomes inferior like inferior animals,
    and it is why i have just said the following:

More of my philosophy about the essence of philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and now i will talk about an important
    subject in philosophy, so i will ask a philosophical question of:

What is the goal of philosophy ?

So i think i am highly smart, and i will answer it quickly by saying the following:

So if i say that the goal of philosophy is to be Happy or Happiness, you will think that it is stupid, but it is not stupid since Happiness is by logical analogy like Liberty, since i think that humans understand that Liberty is not being free and
    happiness is not the just having pleasures of life, since so that to be Liberty or Happiness of your today and of your tomorrow or future, you have to be the right responsability, since Liberty or Happiness are not only Liberty or Happiness of your today,
    but it is also that you have to ensure to be Liberty or Happiness of your tomorrow or your future, and this being responsability of humans is a much more sophisticated responsability than that of animals, and it is the basis of why humans are not
    animals, since humans are also pushed forward by this engine of responsability so that to be Liberty or so that to be Love, and of course there is not only this kind of engine , but there is also the engines of human laws that are enforced by the police
    and the army so that to be Liberty, but as you notice that we have not to be pessimistic, since as you notice that humans are not animals since they have to be organized in much more sophisticated manner than animals so that to be this Liberty, so i
    think that i can logically infer that you have not just to compare the genetics of humans and that of monkeys and for example say that researchers sequenced the chimp genome and have known that humans share about 99% of our DNA with chimpanzees, making
    them our closest living relatives, but you have to understand that the 1% difference in genetics of humans, compared to chimp genome, has made humans much more perfect than chimpanzees or animals, and you can for example look at how animals and humans
    are organized, and notice again that this kind of organization of humans is "much" more sophisticated than animals, so then i can finally logically infer that humans are not animals , and you can also easily notice it by reading my following thoughts of
    my philosophy and noticing how it is much more sophisticated, but there still remains a problem in philosophy, and it is the fact that saying
    that the goal of philosophy is Happiness is too much abstraction since
    we have to show clearly one of the most important thing so that to attain the goal of Happiness, and it is what i call in french:
    La philosophie a aussi pour important objectif de vous permettre
    de vous tenir debout face aux difficultés de la vie, and my translation
    of it in english is: Philosophy also has the important objective of enabling you to stand tall in the face of life's difficulties, and
    here is what i have just said about this really important goal:

and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i will ask the following important question in philosophy:

What is the most important thing in philosophy ?

I think that the most important thing in philosophy is the basis principle in philosophy that you have to know how to stand up so that to make morality stand up correctly , even if you are rich, and i think that this first so important principle is the
    basis principle of an organization or institution like the USA army. I mean that for example the hippies mindset had been that the hippies had fallen rapidly, without the being the right resistance, in being too much liberty that has not made there
    morality stand up correctly, so then you have to know how to "resist" and make stand up morality and not rapidly fall into immorality by looking at the human reality and saying that life is not worth it, and i think it is the basis first principle of
    philosophy.

More of my philosophy about my contributions and more of my thoughts..

Here is some of my contributions, so here is first a part of my thoughts of my philosophy that i have invented quickly in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/TwTnJw-EsHA

And read about my other new philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/FcCeH_UqGoU

And you can read the rest of my "interesting" philosophical thoughts in the following web links so that to understand my views on different subjects:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/vc32viYv1SY

And read also here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/CmaowkjUJVY

And i invite you to read my following other thoughts of my philosophy in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/s8IZ5i5Udm0

And here is my new proverbs that i have invented quickly:

And here is one of my proverb that talks about the being wise:

"There is some french that say: "On doit manier bien le verbe", "That we have to speak or write a sophisticated language" , but they do not say
    that speaking or writing a sophisticated language can become a deadly or dangerous weapon, so i answer them in french: "Il faut aussi enseigner
    le savoir vivre ensemble en enseignant aussi une philosophie efficace de vie", that means in english: "That we have to efficiently educate people
    by also learning them a good and efficient philosophy so that they know
    how to live in harmony"

Here is my other proverbs:

"Being strong can become being weak by containing a small weak part that makes you weak, and being weak can become being strong by containing a
    small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong"

Here is my other new proverb:

"When you want to construct a much better version of yourself so
    that to become successful, there is the first way of the hard working
    way, but the hard working way is not the efficient and smart way, this
    is why you can construct a much better version of yourself
    by being some creative thinking and by being exponential thinking and by using the exponential progress and growth brought by digitalization to
    sell on internet your product or service from this some creative
    thinking so that to be successful, so as you notice that this shows that
    we have to be positive about our world, and this shows that my following proverb is truth that actually says the following: The being weak can
    become being strong by containing a small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since the some creative thinking is a small part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since it
    is not only capital and talents that make you successful, but it is also some creative ideas that makes the great Capital that makes you
    successful and the great capital that attracts talents that makes you
    much more successful than successful."

And read all my other new proverbs in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ZyUvFt_nix8

Here is also one important proverb of mine about Resourcefulness that permits you to understand it:

"Resourcefulness is one of the most important things, and it is a skill,
    and the good news is: this skill can be learned and mastered, and resourcefulness is attained only when we combine the resourceful mindset
    and skills, so we have to filter out some of the most useful resources
    that help us, and resourcefulness is also to know who/what to look for
    and what to ask, and when ressourcefulness is attained this becomes an engine that permits you to have hope and to be energetic and to be
    positive in doing what you are doing, since resourcefulness also permits
    to easy the jobs for you."

And here is my poems in french and english that i have invented quickly:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/mEGKavIJbUU

More of my philosophy about the good adaptation and more of my thoughts..

Here is what i just said yesterday about black americans and about black africans and maghrebians:

--

"More of my philosophy about the black africans and about the maghrebis of France and more of my thoughts..

I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i have also invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am highly smart and i have just looked to the following video
    of black africans and maghrebians or maghrebis of France:

Quartiers difficiles : le vrai visage des nouveaux ghettos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9kT1PCPLY8

I think i am understanding quickly the human life condition of black africans and maghrebis or maghrebians of France, since i think that the main problem is that they are not equipped correctly with the right tools that permits them to adapt
    efficiently, so for example the simply looking at a good or beautiful movie doesn't make you adapt much more efficiently, or the simply cooking a Maghrebian couscous doesn't make you adapt much more efficiently, so the most important thing is to teach
    black africans and maghrebis or maghrebians of France how they adapt much more efficiently or efficiently, since i think that it is a matter of good adaptation, so i think we have not to hate black africans or maghrebis or maghrebians, but we have to
    learn them how to adapt efficiently. And i think it is my way of doing, since i am also knowing how to adapt efficiently by mastering the languages of english and french and arabic, and i am showing it here by inventing quickly
    my poems and by quickly inventing my thoughts of my philosophy and posting them here, and also the higher and much better level of adaptation is also to master a technical language
    or technical languages as i am doing it, and a high level of adaptation is to be smartly creative and inventive as i am doing it, so as you notice it is what is lacking to black americans and to
    black africans and maghrebians or maghrebis of France, so it is a matter of good adaptation."

---

So i think i am in accordance with my above thoughts, since i will
    give you an example of how i am doing it so that to be a much
    better or good adaptation, so i invite you to read the following interesting article:

WHAT IN-MEMORY COMPUTING ACTUALLY MEANS

https://www.nextplatform.com/2015/09/01/what-in-memory-computing-actually-means/

So about in-memory computing , i invite you to look at my
    following open source software project that implement a kind of in-memory computing:

Parallel archiver

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/parallel-archiver

Notice that i am saying the following about my Parallel archiver:

If you want to use an in-memory archive, pass an empty string to the file name in the constructor, like this:

pzr :=TPLZ4Archiver.Create('',1000,4);

And if you want to read your in-memory archive , read from the Stream property that is exposed(a TStream) like this:

pzr.stream.position:=0;

A_Memory_Stream.copyfrom(pzr.stream,pzr.stream.size)

You can also load your archive from a file or memory stream just by assigning your file or memory stream to the Stream property (a TStream).

More about my education and my Diploma and more..

My name is Amine Moulay Ramdane, i am a white arab from Morocco, i am a gentleman type of person, and i live in Quebec Canada since 1989, i am a Canadian from Morocco, and you have seen me writing my thoughts of my political philosophy here, and now i
    will talk about my education and my Diploma: my Diploma is a university level Diploma, my school in Morocco where i have studied and gotten my university level Diploma in Microelectronics and informatics was under the control of Paris Academie in France (
    we call it Académie de Paris), and here it is:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Ffr.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FAcad%25C3%25A9mie_de_Paris

And i have continued to study one more year of applied mathematics in university of Montreal in Quebec Canada, and i have succeeded this one
    year in applied mathematics in university of Montreal, so with my Diploma and this one year of applied mathematics i have studied and succeeded 3 years at the university level, after that i have studied Network administration and i have also worked as
    a network administrator and as software developer consultant, the name of my company was and is Cyber-NT Communications in Quebec Canada, and around years 2001 and 2002 i have started to implement some of my softwares like PerlZip that looked like PkZip
    of PKware software company, but i have implemented it for Perl , and i have implemented the Dynamic Link Libraries of my PerlZip that permits to compress and decompress etc.
    with the "Delphi" compiler, so my PerlZip software product was very fast
    and very efficient, in year 2002 i have posted the Beta version on
    internet, and as a proof , please read about it here:

http://computer-programming-forum.com/52-perl-modules/ea157f4a229fc720.htm

And after that i have sold the release version of my PerlZip
    product to many many companies and to many individuals around the world,
    and i have even sold it to many Banks in Europe, and with that i have
    made more money.

And after that i have continued to work like a software developer
    consultant and network administrator, the name of my company was and is CyberNT Communications, and here is my company in Quebec(Canada) called CyberNT Communications, i have worked as a software developer and as a network administrator, read the proof
    here:

https://opencorporates.com/companies/ca_qc/2246777231

And here is a book from O'Reilly called "Perl for System Administration" that you can buy from Amazon, and this book is talking about my name that is Amine Moulay Ramdane and is talking about some important Perl modules that i have implemented with Delphi as a Windows DLL(Dynamic Link Library) with a Perl interface to the
    DLL that are called Win32::MAPI and Win32::AdvNotify:

Look here is the web link to the book from Amazon so that to read about it and notice it:

https://books.google.ca/books?id=umJJXsFGO14C&pg=PA255&lpg=PA255&dq=MAPI+and+amine+moulay+ramdane&source=bl&ots=YmdwQ4fBOg&sig=ACfU3U0pRD9bMKI0GNs8KXPz4wObCyDRbg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjFroai_vP2AhWgk4kEHStNAUwQ6AF6BAgdEAM#v=onepage&q=MAPI%20and%20amine%
    20moulay%20ramdane&f=false

And here is the other web link to the book from Amazon so that you read about it and notice it:

https://books.google.ca/books?id=umJJXsFGO14C&pg=PA121&lpg=PA121&dq=advnotify&source=bl&ots=YmdwQ4eEJe&sig=ACfU3U1pq-qVE4NjZ0_ycXgqyzqOy1dW2Q&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi6hsy7-_P2AhWFhIkEHeUPDHoQ6AF6BAgNEAM#v=onepage&q=advnotify&f=false

And here is my other "new" software project for Delphi and Freepascal that is called PLDelphi for Delphi and Freepascal and that permits to connect to Perl in a sophisticated manner :

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/pldelphi-for-delphi-and-freepascal

and here is my other software project for Delphi and Freepascal
    that is called Regexp-ERE for Delphi and Freepascal and that also connects to Perl in a sophisticated manner:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/regexp-ere-for-delphi-and-freepascal

So as you notice that creating a "trusthworthy" relationship between me
    as a software developer and the customers is so important for me, and it is my way of doing that is creating this trusthworthy relationship with my customers and with you here in those newsgroups forums and such.

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Kristjan Robam@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 22 21:40:44 2022
    Why the different species look a little bit different is because of development and growing conditions. In 77777777777777777777777777777 or who knows how many years, there could be no remains on earth of human look like creatures, because of the trend of
    outlook development.

Amine Moulay Ramdane kirjutas Esmaspäev, 22. august 2022 kl 21:02:08 UTC+3:
    Hello,

So I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, so i will ask a philosophical question:

So how do you think i am creating a meaning for my human life and
    is it the meaning of human life ?

So i think i am highly smart, so i think that a meaning of life
    that doesn't create a positive energy is not a meaning of life,
    so i think for me the meaning of human is that i have to be wise,
    so why have i to be wise?, since the being wise is like a good professionalism, and the good professionalism is something "respectable"
    and is something that "attracts" confidence and that attracts customers,
    so it is also good for business, and notice that this good professionalism of the being wise is a positive energy too, so the being wise is so important for me, so the meaning of life is not only this positive energy of the being wise but it is also
    the following:

and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i will ask a philosophical question of:

From where comes the meaning of human life ?

I think i am highly smart, and i say that you can by being relativism in philosophy says that human life has no meaning, so relativism in philosophy in its essence has a problem, but i think that the smart way of constructing a meaning of human life, is also to be the pragmatic way by giving weights of importance to things,
    it is like "prioritizing" by giving weights of importance so that to be successful, i mean look at human life, it is much better than the old human life, so this way of looking at it permits to give a weight of importance , and also the other way is also
    to say that humanity is in fact progressing in an exponential way, so we are progressing so rapidly, and this way also of looking at it gives a great weight of importance and those two ways
    of looking at human life gives optimism, so i think it is the way to construct a meaning of human life, and this way of constructing a meaning of human life looks like my answer below about the can we be enlightned or not, so as you are noticing that
    the pragmatic way of my answer below proceeds by giving weights of importance so that also enforce the necessary "hierarchy" of humans so that to be the necessary order in society or in the world. And i also say that we have "just" already attained the
    knee of the exponential progress curve, this knee of the curve is the place where growth suddenly switches from a slower to an even faster exponential mode, so now the curve of exponential progress of our humanity has "just" already started to go
    exponentially even much faster, this is why i say that in about 10 years from now we will become so powerful because of it. And you have to look at the following video so that to understand this exponential progress of our humanity:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

And look in the following interesting article about how AI will create millions more Jobs than it Will destroy:

https://singularityhub.com/2019/01/01/ai-will-create-millions-more-jobs-than-it-will-destroy-heres-how/

So i think we have to be optimistic about this exponential progress of our humanity.

More of my philosophy about enlightenment and more of my thoughts..

and i have scored above 115 IQ, and now i will invite you to look at
    the following video of the indian philosophy that is making a big mistake:

The Bizarre Life Of An Enlightened Person

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzmGkRF2ggU

So i am discovering in the above video patterns with my fluid intelligence that say to me that the above video of the indian philosophy is making a big mistake, since the above video of the indian philosophy is saying that you can not be enlightned,
    but it is "relativism" in philosophy that is not acceptable as morality, since also with this relativism we can also say that the smart humans among us are not smart humans, and this relativism brings an advantage of the being humbleness , but it also
    brings a disadvantage of being arrogance, so it is by logical analogy like the we can not say that you have know how to use relativism like you have to know how to use a knife, since the normal distribution says that a not negligible percentage of humans
    are genetically violent, it is why i think that so that to be the right safety, we have to be the pragmatic way that also enforces the necessary "hierarchy" of humans so that to be the necessary order in society or in the world, so we have to for example
    say that the "highly smart" humans among us are the most important humans, since also they are like the most important engine that we have, since we can easily notice that without the highly smart humans, humanity becomes inferior like inferior animals,
    and it is why i have just said the following:

More of my philosophy about the essence of philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So I think i am highly smart since i have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and now i will talk about an important
    subject in philosophy, so i will ask a philosophical question of:

What is the goal of philosophy ?

So i think i am highly smart, and i will answer it quickly by saying the following:

So if i say that the goal of philosophy is to be Happy or Happiness, you will think that it is stupid, but it is not stupid since Happiness is by logical analogy like Liberty, since i think that humans understand that Liberty is not being free and
    happiness is not the just having pleasures of life, since so that to be Liberty or Happiness of your today and of your tomorrow or future, you have to be the right responsability, since Liberty or Happiness are not only Liberty or Happiness of your today,
    but it is also that you have to ensure to be Liberty or Happiness of your tomorrow or your future, and this being responsability of humans is a much more sophisticated responsability than that of animals, and it is the basis of why humans are not
    animals, since humans are also pushed forward by this engine of responsability so that to be Liberty or so that to be Love, and of course there is not only this kind of engine , but there is also the engines of human laws that are enforced by the police
    and the army so that to be Liberty, but as you notice that we have not to be pessimistic, since as you notice that humans are not animals since they have to be organized in much more sophisticated manner than animals so that to be this Liberty, so i
    think that i can logically infer that you have not just to compare the genetics of humans and that of monkeys and for example say that researchers sequenced the chimp genome and have known that humans share about 99% of our DNA with chimpanzees, making
    them our closest living relatives, but you have to understand that the 1% difference in genetics of humans, compared to chimp genome, has made humans much more perfect than chimpanzees or animals, and you can for example look at how animals and humans
    are organized, and notice again that this kind of organization of humans is "much" more sophisticated than animals, so then i can finally logically infer that humans are not animals , and you can also easily notice it by reading my following thoughts of
    my philosophy and noticing how it is much more sophisticated, but there still remains a problem in philosophy, and it is the fact that saying
    that the goal of philosophy is Happiness is too much abstraction since
    we have to show clearly one of the most important thing so that to attain the goal of Happiness, and it is what i call in french:
    La philosophie a aussi pour important objectif de vous permettre
    de vous tenir debout face aux difficultés de la vie, and my translation
    of it in english is: Philosophy also has the important objective of enabling you to stand tall in the face of life's difficulties, and
    here is what i have just said about this really important goal:

and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i will ask the following important question in philosophy:

What is the most important thing in philosophy ?

I think that the most important thing in philosophy is the basis principle in philosophy that you have to know how to stand up so that to make morality stand up correctly , even if you are rich, and i think that this first so important principle is the
    basis principle of an organization or institution like the USA army. I mean that for example the hippies mindset had been that the hippies had fallen rapidly, without the being the right resistance, in being too much liberty that has not made there
    morality stand up correctly, so then you have to know how to "resist" and make stand up morality and not rapidly fall into immorality by looking at the human reality and saying that life is not worth it, and i think it is the basis first principle of
    philosophy.

More of my philosophy about my contributions and more of my thoughts..

Here is some of my contributions, so here is first a part of my thoughts of my philosophy that i have invented quickly in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/TwTnJw-EsHA

And read about my other new philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/FcCeH_UqGoU

And you can read the rest of my "interesting" philosophical thoughts in the following web links so that to understand my views on different subjects:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/vc32viYv1SY

And read also here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/CmaowkjUJVY

And i invite you to read my following other thoughts of my philosophy in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/s8IZ5i5Udm0

And here is my new proverbs that i have invented quickly:

And here is one of my proverb that talks about the being wise:

"There is some french that say: "On doit manier bien le verbe", "That we have to speak or write a sophisticated language" , but they do not say
    that speaking or writing a sophisticated language can become a deadly or dangerous weapon, so i answer them in french: "Il faut aussi enseigner
    le savoir vivre ensemble en enseignant aussi une philosophie efficace de vie", that means in english: "That we have to efficiently educate people
    by also learning them a good and efficient philosophy so that they know
    how to live in harmony"

Here is my other proverbs:

"Being strong can become being weak by containing a small weak part that makes you weak, and being weak can become being strong by containing a
    small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong"

Here is my other new proverb:

"When you want to construct a much better version of yourself so
    that to become successful, there is the first way of the hard working
    way, but the hard working way is not the efficient and smart way, this
    is why you can construct a much better version of yourself
    by being some creative thinking and by being exponential thinking and by using the exponential progress and growth brought by digitalization to
    sell on internet your product or service from this some creative
    thinking so that to be successful, so as you notice that this shows that
    we have to be positive about our world, and this shows that my following proverb is truth that actually says the following: The being weak can
    become being strong by containing a small strong part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since the some creative thinking is a small part of great weight of importance that makes you strong, since it
    is not only capital and talents that make you successful, but it is also some creative ideas that makes the great Capital that makes you
    successful and the great capital that attracts talents that makes you
    much more successful than successful."

And read all my other new proverbs in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ZyUvFt_nix8

Here is also one important proverb of mine about Resourcefulness that permits you to understand it:

"Resourcefulness is one of the most important things, and it is a skill,
    and the good news is: this skill can be learned and mastered, and resourcefulness is attained only when we combine the resourceful mindset
    and skills, so we have to filter out some of the most useful resources
    that help us, and resourcefulness is also to know who/what to look for
    and what to ask, and when ressourcefulness is attained this becomes an engine that permits you to have hope and to be energetic and to be
    positive in doing what you are doing, since resourcefulness also permits
    to easy the jobs for you."

And here is my poems in french and english that i have invented quickly:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/mEGKavIJbUU

More of my philosophy about the good adaptation and more of my thoughts..

Here is what i just said yesterday about black americans and about black africans and maghrebians:

--

"More of my philosophy about the black africans and about the maghrebis of France and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart and i have just looked to the following video
    of black africans and maghrebians or maghrebis of France:

Quartiers difficiles : le vrai visage des nouveaux ghettos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9kT1PCPLY8

I think i am understanding quickly the human life condition of black africans and maghrebis or maghrebians of France, since i think that the main problem is that they are not equipped correctly with the right tools that permits them to adapt
    efficiently, so for example the simply looking at a good or beautiful movie doesn't make you adapt much more efficiently, or the simply cooking a Maghrebian couscous doesn't make you adapt much more efficiently, so the most important thing is to teach
    black africans and maghrebis or maghrebians of France how they adapt much more efficiently or efficiently, since i think that it is a matter of good adaptation, so i think we have not to hate black africans or maghrebis or maghrebians, but we have to
    learn them how to adapt efficiently. And i think it is my way of doing, since i am also knowing how to adapt efficiently by mastering the languages of english and french and arabic, and i am showing it here by inventing quickly
    my poems and by quickly inventing my thoughts of my philosophy and posting them here, and also the higher and much better level of adaptation is also to master a technical language
    or technical languages as i am doing it, and a high level of adaptation is to be smartly creative and inventive as i am doing it, so as you notice it is what is lacking to black americans and to
    black africans and maghrebians or maghrebis of France, so it is a matter of good adaptation."

---

So i think i am in accordance with my above thoughts, since i will
    give you an example of how i am doing it so that to be a much
    better or good adaptation, so i invite you to read the following interesting article:

WHAT IN-MEMORY COMPUTING ACTUALLY MEANS

https://www.nextplatform.com/2015/09/01/what-in-memory-computing-actually-means/

So about in-memory computing , i invite you to look at my
    following open source software project that implement a kind of in-memory computing:

Parallel archiver

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/parallel-archiver

Notice that i am saying the following about my Parallel archiver:

If you want to use an in-memory archive, pass an empty string to the file name in the constructor, like this:

pzr :=TPLZ4Archiver.Create('',1000,4);

And if you want to read your in-memory archive , read from the Stream property that is exposed(a TStream) like this:

pzr.stream.position:=0;

A_Memory_Stream.copyfrom(pzr.stream,pzr.stream.size)

You can also load your archive from a file or memory stream just by assigning your file or memory stream to the Stream property (a TStream).

More about my education and my Diploma and more..

My name is Amine Moulay Ramdane, i am a white arab from Morocco, i am a gentleman type of person, and i live in Quebec Canada since 1989, i am a Canadian from Morocco, and you have seen me writing my thoughts of my political philosophy here, and now i
    will talk about my education and my Diploma: my Diploma is a university level Diploma, my school in Morocco where i have studied and gotten my university level Diploma in Microelectronics and informatics was under the control of Paris Academie in France (
    we call it Académie de Paris), and here it is:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Ffr.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FAcad%25C3%25A9mie_de_Paris

And i have continued to study one more year of applied mathematics in university of Montreal in Quebec Canada, and i have succeeded this one
    year in applied mathematics in university of Montreal, so with my Diploma and this one year of applied mathematics i have studied and succeeded 3 years at the university level, after that i have studied Network administration and i have also worked as
    a network administrator and as software developer consultant, the name of my company was and is Cyber-NT Communications in Quebec Canada, and around years 2001 and 2002 i have started to implement some of my softwares like PerlZip that looked like PkZip
    of PKware software company, but i have implemented it for Perl , and i have implemented the Dynamic Link Libraries of my PerlZip that permits to compress and decompress etc.
    with the "Delphi" compiler, so my PerlZip software product was very fast
    and very efficient, in year 2002 i have posted the Beta version on
    internet, and as a proof , please read about it here:

http://computer-programming-forum.com/52-perl-modules/ea157f4a229fc720.htm

And after that i have sold the release version of my PerlZip
    product to many many companies and to many individuals around the world,
    and i have even sold it to many Banks in Europe, and with that i have
    made more money.

And after that i have continued to work like a software developer
    consultant and network administrator, the name of my company was and is CyberNT Communications, and here is my company in Quebec(Canada) called CyberNT Communications, i have worked as a software developer and as a network administrator, read the proof
    here:

https://opencorporates.com/companies/ca_qc/2246777231

And here is a book from O'Reilly called "Perl for System Administration" that you can buy from Amazon, and this book is talking about my name that is Amine Moulay Ramdane and is talking about some important Perl modules that i have implemented with Delphi as a Windows DLL(Dynamic Link Library) with a Perl interface to the
    DLL that are called Win32::MAPI and Win32::AdvNotify:

Look here is the web link to the book from Amazon so that to read about it and notice it:

https://books.google.ca/books?id=umJJXsFGO14C&pg=PA255&lpg=PA255&dq=MAPI+and+amine+moulay+ramdane&source=bl&ots=YmdwQ4fBOg&sig=ACfU3U0pRD9bMKI0GNs8KXPz4wObCyDRbg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjFroai_vP2AhWgk4kEHStNAUwQ6AF6BAgdEAM#v=onepage&q=MAPI%20and%20amine%
    20moulay%20ramdane&f=false

And here is the other web link to the book from Amazon so that you read about it and notice it:

https://books.google.ca/books?id=umJJXsFGO14C&pg=PA121&lpg=PA121&dq=advnotify&source=bl&ots=YmdwQ4eEJe&sig=ACfU3U1pq-qVE4NjZ0_ycXgqyzqOy1dW2Q&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi6hsy7-_P2AhWFhIkEHeUPDHoQ6AF6BAgNEAM#v=onepage&q=advnotify&f=false

And here is my other "new" software project for Delphi and Freepascal that is called PLDelphi for Delphi and Freepascal and that permits to connect to Perl in a sophisticated manner :

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/pldelphi-for-delphi-and-freepascal

and here is my other software project for Delphi and Freepascal
    that is called Regexp-ERE for Delphi and Freepascal and that also connects to Perl in a sophisticated manner:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/regexp-ere-for-delphi-and-freepascal

So as you notice that creating a "trusthworthy" relationship between me
    as a software developer and the customers is so important for me, and it is my way of doing that is creating this trusthworthy relationship with my customers and with you here in those newsgroups forums and such.

Thank you,
    Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)